random role playing Troublesome School: detik Generation! (Private)

xXDreamWriterXx posted on Dec 15, 2014 at 02:41PM
So it is the same high school for "troublemaker" supernaturals but this time, the babies are all grown up and are attending the school! Like parent, like child.

Name:
Species:
Powers:
What "trouble" did you cause?:
Appearance:
Bio:
Other:

random role playing 10208 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 8801-8850 of 10208

lebih dari setahun yang lalu xXDreamWriterXx said…
Aki slowly sat up and smiled. "Thank you Arci."
The old lady finished fixing her up and pointed to a back door of the room which led down a hall and to a back exit.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu sieluvzsoul said…
Arci nodded and the old lady and helped Aki out, down the hall, and out of the back door. "Try not to fight back if you can help it. I'll do most of the fighting, you be my back up.. Okay?"
Aki nodded, slightly leaning against her for support. "I'll do my best."
Arci nodded. Before walking off, fighting any demon that came into their path, successfully.
Aki managed to take down some demons that tried to sneak up on them.
Arci looked around but still didn't see Arein or Lexi.
Aki still was having a hard time moving. She was exhausted and she overused her powers but she wouldn't stop. Not till she talked to Arein.
"Take it easy." Arci replied.
"I can't! I need to find Arein! I won't stop till I do." Aki replied with determination.
Arci sighed. "I know.. I'm not telling you to stop. I'm just saying please.. Don't push yourself."
Aki sighed. "I can't help it...I just...I just really need to tell him something. Something important and I..." She fiddled with her promise ring. "I need him more than ever..."
Arci smiled and kissed her head. "We'll find him.. We'll get him back, ok sweetheart."
Arein floated down from the sky, hands in his pockets. "Yo? I'd kill ya myself. But Lexi isn't here yet.. So you're safe, for 2 minutes."
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Aki gasped slightly at the sight of him. He looked nothing like the Arein who would call her princess and give her those charming smiles of his. "A-Arein...." Despite him not acting himself, she still smilee. "Thank goodness, you're safe. I've been so worried about you." She reached out to him, offering her hand to him. "Let's go home together okay?"
"Aki no!"Arci pulled her back." That's not Arein. Look at his red glowing eyes. Those aren't the eyes of the Arein you love. "
Arein smirked as a surge of energy emerged from him and knocked both girls down, by the stomach. Causing shortness of breath.
Arci panted."Aki. You said y-you had something i-important... To.. Te-ll him... What... Ever it is." She wheezed. "Tell him!"
Aki coughed, trying to get some air back into her lungs. "A-Arein....I...I'm..." She felt tears sting her eyes as she looked at him. "I'm pregnant!"
Arci gasped.
Arein's smirk suddenly dissappeared. His eyes slowly went back to normal. "Wha-what?... Aki..." He shook his head. "No.. I've always used protection!" He gripped his head.
"I-its working.. He's fighting it.. " Arci replied.
"It must have...happened when we were...in Italy. There must have been a hole in it." Aki slowly stood up. "You know you are the only one I slept with. These things happen. It happen with Cc and Jake." She reached out to him again. "Please...I want to raise this child with you. I need you. Please...come back to me."
Arein looked at her with tearful eyes. Remembering everything he did , all the innocent people Lexi got him to kill. "N-no.." He backed away from her. "I'm a fucking monster..." He fell to his knees, crying.
Aki took a step towards him. "Arein..."
Suddenly she and Arci got blasted back by a strong energy force.
Lexi floated down, fumming with anger. "I knew I should have killed you when I had the chance. What do you think you're doing to him. He's mine now!"
Aki winced but forced herself up, glaring at her. "No! He's not! Arein will always be my Arein! No matter what he did. I still love him and want him back!"
Lexi growled. "You annoying fairy!"
Suddenly something was forced through Lexi's torso, sticking all the way out of the front.
"Is that a.. Tail?" Arci remarked.
Lexi was thrown all the way into a faraway wall.
"Oh God! Are you guys ok?!" Tailah exclaimed running over to the girls.
Theresa's tail swung behind her furiously. "Little demon bitch." She floated down.
Two wolves appeared behind them. One white and one silver. They were growling at Lexi's direction.
Lexi laid on her side and coughed up some blood and glared at them. "More and more issues..."
Aki was struggling as she walked over to Arein. "Arein....please..."
"You bastards don't go away huh?" Theresa hissed at Lexi.
Tailah looked over at Arein. "That poor boy.. I've never seen such a war..."
Arein just sat there, head down, flames surrounding him.
Aki kneeled down right in front of the Flames. "My love...you know I will always love you. No matter what, you are no monster to me. Everything will be alright. Just come back to me and we will work it out together."
Lexi rolled her eyes as she stood up. "Don't listen to them Arein! They just want to cage the true you. The one who was having fun being free from all restraints! These fools will only bring you down."
The large wolves growled loudly at the demon and her dragons hissed at them.
The flames around him just grew with the sadness and dissapointment. "I don't deserve happiness.." Even saying that, flames burned the dragons.
"Shut up! Your voice pisses me off!!!" Arci exclaimed. Causing Lexi to get knocked right back to the ground.
Theresa walked over to the demon, something forming in her hand. "I'll shut her up.."
"Resa.. Don-.. "Tailah began.
In her hand, Theresa was now holding a butcher knife. She kneeled down and with one slice, she sliced off Lexi's jaw. Blood splattering on her.
"Too late.." Tailah remarked.
Arci turned away and puked.
"KEEP looking away. She isn't done. " Tailah replied.
Theresa stood, the butcher knife turning into a long black sword. She placed it at Lexi's head."Pesty bitch. You're like a little dog. Yapping over and over." She quickly drew the sword down Lexi's body in a quick slice, cutting her body fully in half. "But.. You ended up gutted like a fish."
Tailah pulled her sister far away from Lexi.
The dragons hissed at the fire and slithered away, swallowing something off of Lexi before disappearing.
Aki covered her arm in black ice before she touched the flame and winced at the pain but forced herself to bear it as she pushed her whole arm through. Her hand still managed to touch his cheek gently. "Arein, my love, my prince. You deserve all the happiness in the world. You have been through so much and now, to prove that you deserve happiness, I've been blessed with your child. A child who will grow up loving you almost as much as I do. But we need you. Please. Come out."
Arein slowly put his hand on her's and the flames completely dissappeared.
Aki let the ice disappear from her arm as she smiled warmly at him. "My prince...have you finally come back to me?"
Arein smiled and grabbed her hand from his cheek and kissed it.
Aki smiled even more as she knew that smile anywhere. She threw herself into his arms and hugged him tightly. "Arein...Arein...arein!"
Arein stroked her hair. "My beautiful Aki.. I promise I will keep you safe.. I will keep both of you safe."
Tailah smiled. "Pregnant, huh? What a beautiful accident."
Theresa smiled. "Well, looks like one of my best friends beat me to the cut."
"Oh stop. When you're both ready, you can have your own." Tailah replied.
Theresa smiled and nodded.
"So.. Are those..? " Arci pointed at the growling wolves.
" Don't worry. They're harmless, when you're on their good side. It takes them a little bit to cool off after something like that. " Tailah kneeled down in front of, the silver wolf and scratched behind his ear.
Theresa nodded and kneeled down in front of the white wolf and kissed his nose, before standing."They're good boys when they wanna be."
Aki felt tears run down her cheek as she smiled. "That's exactly what I wanted to hear. Welcome back Arein."
The silver wolf slowly stopped growling and relaxed a bit.
The white wolf blinked at looked at Theresa before looking at Arci.
"Well, Ryu calms down a bit quicker, that's just his nature." Tailah remarked.
Theresa nodded.
"Now Aki. You have to still keep a eye on him. He's not very stable, but he's stable enough to know who's the enemy and who's not. See, if you look at his eyes. There's red rings around the blue, and his hair is a darker shade of purple. If you notice any kind of change like the red rings getting larger, for example, snap him out of it, before he can change fully again. " Arci looked around." Damnit where are Sora and Shana."
"Is it just me, or is the crack in the ground, closing?" Theresa replied.
Aki nodded and ran her hand through his hair. She noticed the cracks closing as well and frownee slightly. "I wonder what's happening..."

Shana collapsed on her knee and Lucifer forced himself to sit up. "Wh-What's happening?" She asked, having a hard time breathing.
"You've been breathing in miasma air for too long and your body can't handle it. It's a reason why you and your mother couldn't stay with me here. Your more human than demon. You must leave. I've closed off the entrances so no more demons can get through but you have to take care of the ones that are still running wild. "
Shana could barely nod as it became painful to breathe.
Sora had his hand over his nose and mouth. Still being able to breathe a bit more than her. He helped her stand. "Wait... How do we.. Get out.. Of here."
Theresa shook her head. "We have no time to figure it out. We have to find Sora and Shana. Wait Arci. Where's Daisuke?"
"Italy. " Arci replied.
Theresa was suddenly forced back into a wall.
" Resa!" Tailah exclaimed.
Theresa was laying on the floor, knocked out. And the wall broke a bit and fell on top of her.
Tailah gasped and covered her mouth.
"Oh God.. " Arci replied.
The group of demons responsible, ran straight towards where Theresa was laying, but there was a flash of red, and they all fell to the ground in little pieces.
A red haired boy appeared next to the pile and dug Theresa out." Shit.. Resa.."
Lucifer coughed and flicked his wrist at the wall. A portal opened. "This should lead you to the surface. Please...take care of Shana."
The white wolf growled loudly at the red hair boy.
The silver wolf's ears perked up and looked over to see more demons coming their way. But then suddenly a wave of blackness crashed down on them and swallowed them whole. It shrunk down to the size of a glass marble before Daisuke stepped on it, crushing it. He sighed. "Damn. Do you know how long it took to get here with all these demons running around?"
Aki gasped. "Dai! You're back!"
"I will sir." Sora remarked. He helped Shana out of the portal.
"My love, you're OK! "Arci forced herself up and hugged Daisuke tightly.
"Take a chill pill wolf boy." The red haired boy replied. He held his hand above Theresa's heart as a black beam shot out and into her chest.
Theresa gasped and sat up quickly.
The red haired boy moved his hand and set her down. Laying her back. "There. If anything you shouldn't be growling, should be thanking me, I just revived her. That wall caved her lungs in, and killed her."
Theresa coughed a bit, still trying to catch her breath.
Tailah sighed in relief. "Thanks Xavier."
"No problem Tai. " Xavier stood." Jeez, those bastards don't quit huh? "
Tailah nodded."No kidding."
The portal closed behind them and even though they were back, Shana still had trouble breathing. It would take some time to get back to normal.
Daisuke hugged her back and kissed her head. "I'm glad you aren't too badly injured. Sorry it took so long."
The white wolf went over to Theresa and licked her hand.
Sora coughed but still helped her walk. "We.. Have.. To. Find.. The.. Others."
"Its ok. I'm just glad you're here, now." Arci replied.
Theresa smiled. "Don't worry Ryu.. I'm.. Fine..."
Xavier waved and dissappeared.
Shana nodded slightly, leaning on him for support.
"Of course. As soon as I saw what was happening, I rushed over to make sure you were still okay." Daisuke replied.
The white wolf whimpered slightly, looking at her and nudged her, wanting her to rest on his back.
Arci smiled and held him tighter.
Theresa sat up. "It's OK Ryu. I can walk..." She stood, but ended up falling right back down.
Tailah caught her and set her on Ryosuke's back.
"You sure you're okay? No broken bones or bruises?" Daisuke asked, still worried.
The white wolf nodded, feeling better knowing that she was resting on his back.
"I'm fine my love." Arci replied. "Should worry about your sister... For one, she's pregnant and 2 she had far more damage."
Theresa sighed. "Fine.. Damnit Ryu."
Daisuke pulled away, shocked. "What?!" He quickly turned to look at Aki. "Is that true? Your pregnant?"
Aki bit her bottom lip and nodded slightly. "Y-Yeah...I think it's because of the pregnancy that I don't have much strength."
Daisuke was dumbfounded. "Uh...wow....are you okay?"
Aki placed her hand on her stomach. "I think so. A bit bruised but I'll be fine. Im sure the baby is hanging on as well."
The wolf glanced at her let out a ruff sound, basically saying its for her own good.
Arein sighed, knowing he was the one who hit her in the stomach.
Theresa pushed his ears against his head. "Now you gonna drop me, huh?"
Aki looked at Arein. "I have a feeling that this baby is okay. Once this is all over, we can both go to the hospital to find out."
Daisuke looked at Arein and narrowed his eyes slightly but didn't say anything.
The wolf shook his head, a firm no. Though her pressing his ears down bothered him a bit.
Arein looked away.
Theresa sighed and crossed her arms, pouting.
Daisuke's eyes widened slightly before he suddenly grabbed Arein's shirt and pulled his fist back, ready to punch him.
Aki gasped. "No! Stop it! He didn't mean to!"
"DAISUKE!! HE WASN'T EVEN HIMSELF!! SOME GIRL BROUGHT THE DEMON OUT IN HIM!!! IT WASN'T AREIN!! PLEASE DAISUKE!!" Arci exclaimed.
Daisuke gritted his teeth as he never stopped glaring at Arein. He stayed that way for a moment before letting him go and stepping back, looking away. "Next time you do any harm to my sister, demon or not, I won't stop. I will follow through."
Arein clenched his fists. "Kill me now! Don't be a fucking pussy about it!! You don't scare me Daisuke!! Kill me now, might as well! As if you haven't done any harm to my cousin, did I threaten you, when you hurt her, nope, sure didn't! Sorry if my issues piss you off dude! If so, just kill me!!"