random role playing Troublesome School: detik Generation! (Private)

xXDreamWriterXx posted on Dec 15, 2014 at 02:41PM
So it is the same high school for "troublemaker" supernaturals but this time, the babies are all grown up and are attending the school! Like parent, like child.

Name:
Species:
Powers:
What "trouble" did you cause?:
Appearance:
Bio:
Other:

random role playing 10208 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 8501-8550 of 10208

lebih dari setahun yang lalu xXDreamWriterXx said…
"I kno Arein wouldn't do it. That's why I said if. And you said my naughty succubus. It didn't sound like a friendly term. Plus, it's not Shana's fault she's busy. She really is working hard! I've never seen her work so hard for something before. I got to say, as her closest friend, I'm proud and impressed." Aki said.
Zayne sighed and shrugged. "Okay."
Ryosuke took a deep breath and nodded. "I believe you..."
lebih dari setahun yang lalu sieluvzsoul said…
"What the fuck?!!! I'm not fucking blaming her!! Again, I was merely fucking stating a fucking fact!!! Fuck this, if you're going to keep blaming me, I'm fucking leaving! Tell her whatever the fuck you want!!! At least I know my intentions are pure!!! Jeez!! No one ever takes my fucking side!!!! I call Arci sexy all the time around you, but you never got pissed off about that!! Does that also mean I'm thinking about her being naked! No!! Hell I've even called you hot before, right in front of your fucking face! And did you think I wanted to fuck you, my cousin! Hell no! But oh no, I give Theresa a joking compliment and it's all of a sudden, 'oh, Sora' s fucking Theresa, ooh! I'm telling Shana! ', when it comes to Theresa, or Tailah, it's suddenly the worst thing ever to you people!!! So, now I'm not allowed to joke with childhood friends, Aki?! Jeez! What a awesome cousin you are!!! I make one fucking mistake in my words.." Sora stormed off. "I'm sorry Aki, but you're pushing it way too far.."
Arci waved at him as he walked off. "Bye Sora!!"
Arein facepalmed. "He takes things waaaay too seriously.." He looked at Aki. "Don't hold it against him.. He needed to get that anger out. It's obvious he's been holding it in since Arci went to sleep."
"C'mon Aki. We promised we'd eat out together after we dropped them off. Even though Sora's not coming, we can still do it. You really are a awesome cousin. You helped him release that anger. Usually he'd take it out on himself, with a knife. "
"I was kidding.. But if you agree to it. " Tailah remarked.
" Yay!" Theresa replied.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Aki sighed and nodded. "I know which is why I pushed his buttons on purpose. I saw it in his eyes and I just...spoke before even thinking..." She smiled at Arein. "I know he didn't mean it! I'll be...." Tears formed in her eyes and rolled down her cheeks. She tried wiping bthem away but they kept falling. "U-Uh? That's strange. I-I cant stop the tears..."
Ryosuke smilee slightly.
Zayne perked up at that. "Oh? Then we can? Becaus that would be a rush!"
Arein smiled and held her close. "He is still your cousin. Of course you'll be sad he's angry at you. That just proves your not heartless.."
Arci smiled and nodded.
Tailah nodded.
Aki silently cried into his chest and nodded slightly.
Zayne kissed her. "I am the luckiest guy in the world to have you."
Arein stroked her hair. "It's ok my love."
"Aww. Babe! You're such a sweet talker." Tailah grabbed his arm and yanked him down to her height, glaring into his eyes. "But if I see you using that mouth to sweet talk other girls. I won't have sex with you for a month." She let his arm go, smiled sweetly again, then continued walking.
Theresa giggled. "Meow. Claws away kitty."
Aki hiccuped, her tears starting to stop. "H-He'll forgive me, r-right?"
Zayne blinked and shrugged and kept walking.
"Of course he will sweetie. This is Sora we're talking about." Arci replied.
"He just misses spending time with his girlfriend, and it added on to his anger. He just needs time to cool off." Arein replied.
They reached their cardinal and walked into their plane.
"I'm sick of planes..." Tailah remarked.
"You're the one who chose to be a dancer." Theresa replied.
Aki sniffled and nodded. "O-Okay...."
Zayne was calmly following, in his own little world.
Ryosuke still looked a bit nervous as his body was completely tensed.
"Oh damn. That late already? I gotta get to class! Bye guys!" Arci ran off and flew into the air, after making sure the coast was clear.
"Me too." Arein replied.
Theresa sat in her seat.
Tailah sat in her seat as well.
Aki slowly pulled away and looked at him. "I'll miss you..."
Zayne sat next to Tailah.
Ryosuke sat next to Theresa.
"I'll miss you too princess." Arein kissed her passionately and deeply. Then he pulled back and walked out.
Both girls buckled their seatbelts.
The intercom buzzed. "Welcome aboard passengers. We're about to take off. So buckle up please, thank you."
Theresa held her hand out to Ryosuke. "I suggest you hold my hand for this part.."
Tailah yawned and leaned against the window.
Aki watched him leave before leaving herself.
Zayne buckled up and leaned back, relaxed
Ryosuke buckled up and squeezed her hand as he looked at her. His body didn't relax as he felt the plane start to move.
"Easy.. Just try to breathe. It's like a ride at the beginning and end." Theresa kissed his arm, then looked out of the window, just as relaxed as her sister and Zayne.
The plane sped forward and flew up into the air.
Tailah leaned over Zayne, and looked at her sister. "Dude?"
Theresa looked at her.
"I always wanna ride a roller coaster when it takes off and lands. " Tailah winked." Or ride something else. "
Theresa giggled."OMG. You're too much sis.."
Zayne chuckled.
Ryosuke was gripping his arm rest so tightly that it cracked from the pressure.
Tailah sat back up and giggled.
Theresa sighed and looked at Ryosuke. "Baby. Try to take deep breaths. If you feel like you're gonna be sick, you're allowed to get up and go into the bathroom now."
"Oh he's not sick. Just scared out of his mind." Zayne pointed out as he took Tailah's hand and kissed it gently before leaving butterfly kisses up and down her hand and arm.
Ryosuke still had his hood on but now something was bulging from underneath. They twitched and moved the hood slightly for Theresa to see. It was his wolf ears. His wolf ears popped out.
Tailah giggled.
Theresa sighed as she saw it. She placed a hand on his head holding the ears down. "Ok seriously baby. Just close your eyes and breathe. I can give you something to sleep."
Zayne kissed up her and kissed her neck slowly and intimately.
Ryosuke closed his eyes and took a few shaky deep breaths.
Tailah bit her lip.
Theresa nodded. "That's it... Just keep breathing sweetie."
Zayne sucked on a sensitive part on her neck.
Ryosuke kept doing just that, trying to picture himself anywhere but in the sky.
Tailah covered her mouth. Trying not to moan.
Theresa smiled sweetly. "You're doing very well. Find your happy place, think of something that makes you happy."

There was a knock at Cc and Jake's door.
Cc walked over and opened the door. To see Kiriei and Thomas. And in Thomas' arms was their son, Zander. "Oh hey! You guys are here. Please come in."
Kiriei smiled. "Hey sis." She pulled Thomas in carefully.
"Ralph'll probably be here in a few minutes. Russell is on his way. Jake's taking another nap. "
"Yup. Sounds like Jake." Kiriei teased.
"Jake!" Cc called up. She looked back at Kiriei and Thomas. "Aww. There's little Zander." She tickled her nephew and he giggled. "Here. He can play with Sakura."
Kiriei took her son from Thomas' arms and set him next to Sakura. Who was playing in the floor. "By the way. Sorry if Thomas is grumpy. I pissed him off last night." She sighed. 'He hasn't had the chance to punish me yet.' But she kept that to herself.
"It's alright. Oh and.. While you're here.. " Cc pointed into the kitchen at Sora who was sitting at the bar, holding his head in his hands."He got here crying... He really misses Shana. And he yelled at his cousin. He's a mess right now. Think you can cheer him up."
Kiriei frowned. "I can try."
Zayne smirked, knowing how hard she was trying to keep silent. So he sucked on her neck a bit harder.
Ryosuke slowly opened his eyes and looked at her. "You make me happy."

Jake appeared next to Cc, yawning. "What did I miss?"
Tailah elbowed him. "Dude.. We're surrounded by people."
Theresa smiled. "Well.. I don't really seem to be calming you down any."

"A lot!" Cc hissed. "Your son is sitting in the kitchen crying."
"I know. That's why it's more exciting..." Zayne whispered seductivly in her ear and blew gently in it.
Ryosuke blushed slightly and slowly leaned his head on her shoulder, though he had to slide down in his chair a bit to do so. "This will help..."

Jake raised an eyebrow and looked over at Sora. He walked over and sat next to his son. "So...what happened?"
Tailah shivered and pushed his face away. "I love sex. But I'm not going to moan with all these people around."
Theresa smiled and rested her head on his.

Sora remained silent.
"He isn't saying a word." Cc remarked.
Sakura crawled over to her brother and hugged his foot. Giggling.
Sora picked up his sister and held her, but still stayed quiet.
Zayne chuckled. "Then all you have to do is hold it in." He kissed her neck again.
Ryosuke sighed in relief and his body slowly began to relax.

Jake stared at him for a long time. "If you really feel this lonely, then why don't you just call her, text her. Something. It's not like she left you. She is just working hard. Why don't you go visit Her on her breaks? She has to have breaks right? Go see her. Even if it's for a short while."
"So cruel.." Tailah remarked
Theresa smiled.

"I have practice in a hour. She's in class now. " Sora replied.
"But you still love me anyway." Zayne said as he sucked on random parts of her neck.
Ryosuke smiled slightly. "This really does help."

"Okay. Then what about days off?" Jake asked.
"How can I not..?" Tailah remarked.
"I'm so glad... " Theresa replied.

"She goes to class 7 days a week Dad.. When I'm not at practice, I'm in class." Sora remarked, stroking his little sister's cheek.
Zander crawled over to Thomas and hugged his leg, giggling.
Zayne chuckldd as he basically covered her entire neck with hickeys.
"Thank you...." Ryosuke said.

Jake sighed. "That's impossible. The school has to give students day off. It's law."
Thomas smiled at his son. "Looks like you've captured me again. I can never escape your tiny grasp." He walked around with Zander basically attached to him and giving him a free ride.
"Ok..ok." Tailah remarked.
Theresa kissed his head.

"She gets breaks, so do I. But never at the same time." Sora replied.
Zander giggled.
Cc looked at her sister. "Doesn't seem grumpy to me..."
"Yeah. Not towards his baby son." Kiriei whispered.
Zayne stopped and looked at her with a smile. "Okay what?"
Ryosuke chuckled slightly. "I feel like our roles are reversed."

Jake frowned slightly. "Then skip class. Just pick a random day and skip class and practice to spend the entire day together."
Thomas kept walking around with his son. "You sure do know how to cling to me. You're like a monkey. A cute baby monkey. I should just start calling you that. The baby monkey! Hehe.."
"OK, stop." Tailah remarked.
"Just this once." Theresa giggled.

"I have to get to practice." Sora handed Sakura to his dad and ran out at vampire speed.
Sakura started crying and reached out for her brother.
Zayne put his hands up in surrender but was still smiling. "Okay, okay. If that's what you want."
"Yeah, just this once." Ryosuke chuckldd a bit more.

Jake bounced her a bit. "There, there. Sora just has a lot to think about right now. If he really wants to see his girl, he'll skip class to be with her. I would do it for you and mommy." He kissed her forehead. "So no more tears okay cutie?"
"Just be patient." Tailah remarked.
Theresa giggled again.

Sakura stopped crying and poked her daddy's nose.
"Ok... Time for a diaper change..." Kiriei picked up Zander.
"You can change him upstairs." Cc remarked.
Kiriei nodded and took the diaper bag from Thomas and walked upstairs.
Zayne simply chuckled and nodded. "Yes, my queen."
Ryosuke closed his eyes, his smile never leaving his face.

Jake blinked and wrinkled his nose a bit, making a funny face.
Thomas signed and sat down on the floor.
Cc sat on the couch. "What happened between you two Thomas?"
Thomas sighed. "Something stupid. Why don't you ask her."
"If it was stupid. Why are you still grumpy." Cc asked. "She isn't the one doting on it."
Thomas crossed his arms. "I'm not grumpy..."
Cc raised a eyebrow at his crossed arms. "Well... Is that so?"
Thomas looked away, unable to look her in the eye.
"As I thought. Anyways. Whatever happened, I'm sure you guys can fix it." Cc remarked.
Thomas nodded slightly. "Yeah..."
Cc pointed upstairs. "Go talk to her."
Thomas silently stood up and walked upstairs.
Kiriei threw away the dirty diaper and lifted up her son. "There you go Monkey baby! All clean sweetie." She gave him butterfly kisses all over his belly.
Zander giggled.
Thomas knocked on the door before entering.
Kiriei opened the door.