random role playing Troublesome School: detik Generation! (Private)

xXDreamWriterXx posted on Dec 15, 2014 at 02:41PM
So it is the same high school for "troublemaker" supernaturals but this time, the babies are all grown up and are attending the school! Like parent, like child.

Name:
Species:
Powers:
What "trouble" did you cause?:
Appearance:
Bio:
Other:

random role playing 10208 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 8451-8500 of 10208

lebih dari setahun yang lalu xXDreamWriterXx said…
"Oh? How's that?" Aki asked.

Zayne chuckled. "Yes, you do."
Ryosuke was shocked again. "What?! You wait till now to say this?!" He grabbed her hand and dragged her back inside the house and straight upstairs.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu sieluvzsoul said…
Arein shrugged. "Just apologize.. And make love to you maybe."

"I just found out now. The vampire who carried me out of the house took me to my mother,and she told me. " Theresa whined, pouting.
" And if you guys want a trip. Resa and I are heading to our home country next week. Our father wants us to visit. Maybe you guys want to come with us? The rooms are sound proof. " Tailah smiled." It'd be fun. My dad's really cool. "
Aki blushed and fiddled with her fingers. "Sounds good to me...." She mjttered.

"Jeez! You should know when you are close to dying." Ryosuke said as he pulled her into his room and slammed the door before laying her down and quickly stripping her of all her clothes.
Zayne smiled. "So now we move up to meeting the parents part of the relationship huh? He's not going to threaten me if I don't take good care of you is he?"
Arein laughed.

Theresa pouted again. "I've been feeling dead for the past 3 months... "
Tailah giggled. "Probably. Just say you will. Then he'll leave it be."
Aki blushed a bit more and giggled.

"Yet you didn't let me know. You wouldnt let me make you feel better." Ryosuke said as he massaged and pinched her breasts.
Zayne laughed. "Alright, alright. Sounds pretty good to me."
Theresa moaned a bit. "I'm sorry... I should've.. Cuz I wanted you the whole time."
Tailah's wings dissappeared, and she walked in front of him. "Yay!"
Ryosuke massaged them rougher. "And you think I didnt?"
Zayne chuckled and followed her. "I'll just have to make sure I'm on my best behavior in front of him."
Theresa moaned again. "I honestly don't know.. What I was thinking.."
Tailah giggled. "Yes. But then when we're alone or with Ryu and Resa. You can be as bad as you want." She laid on the couch and turned the TV on.
Ryosuke growled slightly. "You just wanted to make me starving for you." He bit and sucked on one of her nipple while pinching and pulling the other.
Zayne pulled her legs apart and removed her panties. "I see. Now that I can gladly do with no problems." He shoved three fingers into her.
Theresa moaned loudly as she held his hair in her hands.
Tailah moaned. "Of course. You're always a bad boy."
Ryosuke switched nipples and sucked and bit the other one hard.
Zayne lifted her legs so he could sit down before putting her legs down but kept them spread as he continue to thrust his fingers quickly. "Yes and I'm your bad boy."
Theresa moaned loudly.
Tailah moaned even more. "Mine.. And mine alone."
Ryosuke kissed down to her between her legs and licked her furiously.
Zayne smirked. "That's right babe." He thrusted harder and deeper.
Theresa bit her arm, and clenched the comforter.
"Oh.. Fuck yeah. " Tailah moaned out.
Ryosuke licked faster and rougher.
Zayne swirled his fingers around quickly and roughly.
Theresa bit her arm harder.
"Deeper.. Deeper..! " Tailah moaned out.
Ryosuke sucked and thrusted his tongue into her roughly.
Zayne thrusted deeper and deeper.
Theresa bit her arm so hard, it drew blood.
"Oh fuck yeah baby!" Tailah moaned out.
Ryosuke lifted his head and gently pulled her arm out of her mouth before licking her wound. "Silly girl...just what are you doing ?"
Zayne lifted up her shirt and pulled down her bra with his free hand and pinched and twisted her nipple as he thrusted harder and faster.
"I-I just... I... Was... I... Um... I-I....Don't feel... Well..." Theresa replied, as she started seeing two of him. Her breathing pace started quickening, as she realized she couldn't breathe, as if something was blocking her windpipe. She started wheezing.
"Fuck... " Tailah moaned out.
Ryosuke frownee. "Resa! Resa! Hang in there!" He quickly stripped his pants and boxers and thrusted himself into her, hoping it would help.
Zayne pinched her nipple harder and thrusted deeper.
Theresa's eyes started closing, as her head drifted to the side. "Don't you Dare stop.. I'm s-so close.. Ryo... Suke..."
Tailah scram in pleasure. "Fuck!!"
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Ryosuke nodded slightly, still worried as he thrusted into her quickly and deeply.
Zayne smiled. "I just love watching you wither and moan in pleasure as I do these things to you. It is a wonderful sight." He yanked hard on her nipple while swirling his fingers harder inside her.
After a few thrusts, Theresa scram out in pleasure, weakly as she released.
Tailah scram even more. "That sounds harsh..! But I know you mean.. Well!!"
Ryosuke released some as well and caressed her cheek. "How are you feeling?"
"I don't mean to sound harsh! I meant it as a compliment. You look even more beautiful like this. Moaning and wanting for me." Zayne replied as he yanked his fingers out of her and sucked her juices right off them before he took off his pants and boxers and slamming himself deep inside her. "Even more so when you release for me." He smirked as he continued to slam into her hard and fast.
"Be-tter... I'm sorry.. I worried you..." Theresa whispered.
"God! I fucking love your naughtiness!!!!!!" Tailah scram out.
Ryosuke shook his head and kissed her forehead. "It's okay as long as your okay."
"I know you do babe. I know you do. I fucking love how wet and tight you get every time I make love to you. It's great!" Zayne groaned out as he slammed into her deeper and rougher.
"Lay with me..." Theresa whispered, smiling up at him as her body slowly started to recuperate.
"Oh fucking hell... I'm gonna... " Tailah scram out.
Ryosuke rolled off her and laid down next to her.
Zayne pounded her even deeper. "That's right....give it all to me!"
Theresa smiled and cuddled close to him. "You're a amazing boyfriend Ryosuke. Don't you Dare let that change. Whether it's with me, or someone else."
Tailah scram out in great pleasure as she released.
Ryosuke wrapped his arms around her, holding her close. "You already changing me. For the better. That's just how strong love is." He kissed the top of her head. "I'll always be your protector and your lover."
Zayne growled as he released hard into her.
Theresa smiled again. "I love you so very much. Don't forget that, Kay?"
Tailah panted.
Ryosuke smiled slightly. "I won't."
Zayne kissed lightly on the lips before pulling out and sitting up. He gently pulled her onto his lap and held her close, stroking her hair.
"Good.." Theresa replied. "Oh hey.. My sis and I are going to Mexico next week. If you want a trip, you should come with us. She already invited Zayne, and he's going. You should too."
Tailah smiled and relaxed against him. "I love you.."
"Sure. Anywhere you go, I'll follow." Ryosuke replied.
Zayne smiled and kissed her head. "I love you too..."
"Yay!" Theresa replied.
Tailah giglled.
Ryosuke chuckled.
Zayne kept stroking her hair. "What? That happy that I can return your love?"
"I love you so much!" Theresa replied.
Tailah smiled and nodded. She saw the pic of Alicia and her smile dissappeared. She got free of his grasp. "I'm going to go start packing for next week.. If I don't, I'll forget and do it last minute." She walked upstairs.
"I love you too." Ryosuke said and kissed her head.
Zayne watched her leave, wondering what happened. He sighed and turned his attention to the tv.
(Timeskip?)
(Sure. To when?)
(week later)

"Bye guys! Don't get into too much trouble!" Arci waved.
"Bye Arci." Tailah remarked.
Theresa held up a piece sign. "No..."
"That's my naughty succubus... Now go. You'll miss your flight." Sora replied.
Both girls kissed Sora at the corner of his lips,then giggled, before pulling their boyfriends off into the airport.
Aki giggled with an evil grin as she looked at Sora. "Your naughty succubus? I'm telling Shana! You know how jealous she can get. Plus that goodbye kiss? I can't wait!"
Ryosuke and Zayne happily followed.
"What?! That wasn't a kiss! You're such a pest!!" Sora exclaimed. "Don't. She'll kill my vampire ass..."
After they did everything they had to do, all 4 walked to their plane.
"That security guard got way too handsy." Theresa remarked.
"At least he was hot..." Tailah remarked.
"What's in it for me?" Aki asked, smirking.
Zayne wasn't paying much attention to the girls as he watched his brother fidget nervously. "Relax Ryu. We will only be up in the air for a few hours." He noticed a group of girls staring from a distance and winked at them, getting squeals and giggles.
Ryosuke kept his head down with his hood on. "But....but...you know I've never flown before. I prefer sticking close to the ground."
"So do I but the ladies want to fly so, as men, we fly." Zayne explained.
"Aki...." Sora remarked.
Tailah crossed her arms at what he just did.
Theresa rolled her eyes at her sister. "Oh get over it! He's just being Zayne." She looked back at Ryosuke. "Aw. It's ok baby." She kissed his hand."I promise. You'll be fine. It's only 3 and a half hours. It'll be over before you know it honey."
Aki kept smirking. "Going to have to offer me something good if you don't want Shana to know."
Zayne noticed Tailah's reaction and smiled innocently. "What? I simply gave them what they wanted. Well...an innocent version of what they wanted. Don't tell me you got jealous over that? Because of you do, I'm just gonna have to make love to you the entire time we are in the air." He winked. "No commercial brakes."
Ryosuke gave a weak nervous smile and nod. "Okay...."
"Why do you hate me?" Sora remarked.
"Succubi are very easily jealous. And how exactly do you plan on doing that... Huh wolfy boy?" Tailah remarked.
Theresa smiled. "I'll be right beside you. And when we get to Mexico, I'll give you a reward." She giggled.
"Oh, no, no, no! On the contrary, I love you very much! I just don't like when you say those kind of things. Makes it seem like Shana isn't the only one you picture naked and more." Aki replied. "I would have a hard time forgiving Arein if he said something like that about another girl."
"All planes have special private rooms. They cost extra and are pretty small but totally worth it." Zayne said. "Your worth it."
Ryosuke nodded slightly.
"I wouldn't picture another girl naked! And neither would Arein!" Sora crossed his arms. "Besides... It's not like she'll be around to yell at me. I'm either asleep or busy with practice and college when she's actually home..." He sighed. "Besides, she is a naughty succubus. I was just speaking the truth..."
"You're safe. But as punishment... I won't make any kind of love with you for the whole day." Tailah remarked,
Theresa squeezed his hand, trying to calm him down. "I swear my love...you'll be ok."