random role playing Troublesome School: detik Generation! (Private)

xXDreamWriterXx posted on Dec 15, 2014 at 02:41PM
So it is the same high school for "troublemaker" supernaturals but this time, the babies are all grown up and are attending the school! Like parent, like child.

Name:
Species:
Powers:
What "trouble" did you cause?:
Appearance:
Bio:
Other:

random role playing 10208 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 9001-9050 of 10208

lebih dari setahun yang lalu xXDreamWriterXx said…
Aki giggled and hugged his arm. "Oh how I love you so much!"
lebih dari setahun yang lalu sieluvzsoul said…
"I love you too my beautiful princess." Arein replied smiling even more.
Aki giggled even more.
"You guys are so adorable, it's almost sickening. But congrats on the baby! That must be exciting." Lily said.
"It is. I'm so happy I can't wait for all of this to be over. " Aki replied.
The wolves growled as they spotted a large group of demons.
Daisuke frowned at th sight. "Alright Aki, time to use that pouch."
Aki nodded nervously as the demons suddenly looked their way.
Arein looked at Aki. "Remember all you have to do is open the pouch."
"Don't forget aiming it at them and not us." Lily pointed out.
Aki took a deep breath and pointed the pouch at the demons that was coming and made sure everyone was safe before opening it. A huge gust of air was suddenly sucked up, pulling all the demons closer and closer. They tried to get away but the pull was too strong and before they knew it, every single demon, along with a few trees and cars got vaccumed into the pouch. As soon as the demons were in, Aki closed it quickly and everything was still once more. She gasped. "Whoa..."
Daisuke laughed. "That was amazing! It was like a huge vacume cleaner!"
Arein nodded. "Those twins rock! I duno why he can't stand them!"
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Lily laughed. "It's because they mess around with him too much. But it's alright! Let's go all around the world and clean the world of demons!"
Aki nodded. "Yeah!"
Arein smiled. "Yes!!"
Lily smirked. "Then let's get moving!" She rushed forward with the wolves following.
Daisuke grabbed Shana's hand and pulled her along.
Aki pulled Arein along.
Arein followed.
So they went off, sucking up demons everywhere they went. They even managed to travel over seas by freezing a path for them and teleporting through the shadows. Everywhere they went, they didn't stop till they got rid of all the demons in the area. But as they went, Shana felt more and more guilty. Not once, did they run into the others.
Aki saw how much her best friend was suffering and hugged her. "I know that look. You really miss sora huh?"
Shana nodded. "I do. I feel like such an idiot. I shouldn't have been jealous. Now, because of me, who knows when I'll see him again. Plus, the other three flew off because of me as well."
"Well...Arci might have but I'm not quite sure why Resa and Tailah ran off. Doubt it had anything to do with you. Don't worry. We will see them again and then you can apologize and everything can go back to normal." She pulled back and smiled. "Okay?"
Shana smiled slightly. "Yeah...I guess..."
There was suddenly a loud scream.
Arein looked around. "That was Arci! I'd recognize her scream anywhere!"
There was 2 girls screaming out, "OMG!" And "Dude! Catch her!!" and a male voice yelled. "I can't!! I'm stuck!"
"Resa, Tai, and Sora are with them too!" Arein ran towards the screaming.
Daisuke took off in that direction. "Arci!!"
Shana quickly followed him.
Aki gasped and followed.
Lily and the wolves were right behind them.
When they reached them. Sora was laying on the floor under part of a wall. Arci was falling from very high up, screaming. While Theresa and Tailah swooped down after Arci. But they were stopped, when their wings suddenly dissappeared and they began falling as well.
"No!!" Sora tried hard to push the wall off of his legs. But his breathing was too quick and scattered. Which made him weaker. He saw the others. "Someone! Catch them!!"
Arci hit the ground first. Very hard. Blood seeped into a puddle under her head. Eyes closed.
Tailah hit the ground a bit farther away. She hit the ground just as hard. Unconscious and bleeding just like Arci.
Theresa landed on a car, and hit the ground. Landing on her stomach. Unconscious. Bleeding as well.
Arein gasped as blood surrounded their heads. "Oh.. God.."
Sora's hands dropped from the wall piece. He just laid there and stared, shocked. Pupils dilated.
Aki stared in horror and then screamed.
Daisuke rushed over to Arci, panicked, and fell to his knees next to her. "Oh god no...Arci! Arci, wake up!"
Shana was shaking as she saw all of it. "Oh god...what the hell happened here?" She ran over to sora. "Sora! Sora, what's going on? Are you okay?"
Arein made Aki look away from the scene. Trying to calm her down.
Sora just continued to stare.
Aki's entire body was shaking as she couldn't stop thinking about the blood.
Shana slapped Sora across the face. "Snap out of it and answer me! What the hell happened?!"
Sora breathed heavily. "I-I don't know... I don't know! I DON'T KNOW!!!"
Arein walked over to Tailah and Theresa and shook his head. "God.. No." He fell to his knees in their blood. "It can't be.. You guys have two lives! Wake up! Please!"
Daisuke tried doing CPR on Arci. "I'm not giving up...no matter what...can't give up!"
Arci'e eyes suddenly popped open, then glazed over. She cried out in pain. The pain unbearable.
Sora gasped. "Oh God.. She's ok."
Arein rushed over and helped Sora move the wall.
"Hang in there baby! Just hold on!" Daisuke put pressure to her head to stop the bleeding and lifted her up slowly.
There was growling in the distance. A large amount of demons were rushing over from the scent of blood.
Lily cursed. "Like we need anymore people dying!"
Arci continued crying. And it got louder when he tried picking her up.
Sora looked angry. "What the fuck is wrong with you?!" His head snapped towards the wolves. "Your girlfriends are laying there dead, probably dead, and if not, in major pain! And you're just sitting there, doing nothing!! You haven't even looked at them!! Do you seriously not care for them that fucking much!!! Did you seriously replace them for Lily that quickly! Just because she's a wolf!! I thought you imprinted on Theresa Ryosuke!! Or were you just fucking with her! I knew wolves couldn't be trusted! I fucking knew it!!!"
"Sora calm down! You'll hyperventilate!" Arein exclaimed. "If they were just fucking with them, it was their choice! Ignore him, he's just pissed off and sad." Even though he was talking to the wolves. He just couldn't look at them.
"What a cruel fucking choice... " Sora hissed under his breath.
" Aki! The bag!" Arein ran over, took the bag from her hands and after making sure everyone was in the clear, he held it out at the demons only, and opened it. The demons all got sucked in 1 by 1. After every single demon was gone. He closed the bag.
"I know baby, I know. Just hang in there." Daisuke muttered. He slowly walked over to Theresa and Tailah. "I'm going to take these girls to a hospital that is still open. Sora, do I need to take you too?"
Lily gasped. "Oh! These wolves belong to them? Sorry! I had no idea. I was trying out a new hypno spell on them. Their minds are actually sleeping. I just thought they were just pets." She snapped her fingers and both wolves collapsed, unconscious. "My bad!"
Aki fell to her knees and cried into her hands, scared and horrified.
Sora shook his head and his breathing slowed down a bit. "I'll... Be fine.."
Daisuke nodded and turned back to Theresa and Tailah to notice that the wolves had somehow moved their limp bodies over to their loved one and was licking the blood of their faces, whimpering. Daisuke sighed as the shadows lifted off the ground and engulfed them all before dragging them under.
Shana was quietly crying next to Sora, scared and worried out of her mind.
Sora sighed. "I'm fine.. They'll be fine. It's OK."
"No it's not!" Shana suddenly exclaimed. "You were trapped, the girls just...suddenly fell from the damn sky and cracked their skulls. Did you see how much blood there was? If I had just not been so jealous, you guys would have stayed and been safe. I'm sorry sora. I'm so sorry...." She cried harder.
"Stop blaming yourself... This is something we decided to do.. We let our anger get the best of us.. I'm sorry." Sora replied.
Shana took his hand and pressed it against her damp cheek. "I'm sorry...I love you very much. You're the only one I want to be with for the rest of my life. No more running away from each other. We will find a better way to work through our problems."
Sora stroked her cheek with his thumb and nodded. "OK babe.."
Arein kneeled down in front of his crying girlfriend. "I know baby.. I know.." He pulled her into his embrace, stroking her hair and kissing her head.
Shana nodded. "I told you I loved you right?"
Aki buried her face in his chest, not wanting to see that much blood.
Sora smiled. "Yeah. And I love you too."
"C'mon. Let's get out of here. We'll take care of the rest ourselves. " Arein stood with Aki, never letting her see the blood.
Sora nodded. "Yeah." He stood, helped Shana up, then led her off.
Arein led Aki after them. Still holding the bag.
Shana followed.
Aki followed though her body was still shaking slightly.
Arein rubbed her back gently.
Aki leaned against him.
After a couple hours they were all just sitting, taking breaks.
Arein was sitting on the floor, Aki beside him. Stroking her hair.
Sora was sitting on the other side of him, with Shana in his lap, partly asleep.
Aki had her head resting on his shoulder, calmer than she was before. "You haven't lost control since then, you know? I'm really proud of you. "
Shana had her head in the corner of his neck. "Thirsty?"
Arein smiled weakly. "It was hard.. But I managed..."
"No...I'm fine right now my love.. " Sora replied. Continously stroking her hair weakly.
Aki kissed his cheek. "Just hang in there a little bit more. We are almost done."
Shana closed her eyes, enjoying the feeling as well as the moment. "Okay...if you're sure..."
Arein nodded. "Yes ma'am."
Sora smiled and kissed her head.
Aki giggled slightly.
Shana smiled.
"We should keep going." Arein replied.
Sora nodded. "How many more places we gotta go?"
"2 more. "Arein remarked.
" Damn. " Sora replied, shocked.
Aki smiled. "That's great! Then the world will be safe!"
Shana nodded. "Everything will be alright again."
Sora's smile dissappeared. "Not everything." He stood, helped Shana up then walked off with his hood on, hands in his pockets.
Arein sighed. "Wrong choice of words Shana. We still don't know the girls' stability. " He grabbed both girls by the hands, and led them off after Sora.
Shana looked down sadly.
Aki remained silent.
After another couple hours. They finally finished. Every demon was gone.
Sora and Arein collapsed to the ground. "Finally... They're all gone."
Aki collapsed to her knees. "It's finally over..."
Shana collapsed with her back against Aki's. "No more demons killing innocent people..."
Sora and Arein fist bumped. "Yes!! We saved the fucking world!"
"C'mon. I know what hospital they're at. " Arein replied.
Sora nodded.
All 4 of them sunk down into the ground before appearing in front of a hospital.
"C'mon." Arein stood and helped both girls up, pulling them inside.
Sora followed after quickly.
Aki got nervous, her mind going back to all that blood...
Shana followed, hoping everyone was ok.
After asking a nurse. They were rushing up the stairs to the 5th floor.
"Damn. This place is packed. " Arein looked at all the occupied rooms as they walked by them.
"Well duh." Sora remarked.
They walked into a room, and Theresa and Tailah were laying on one bed, holding eachother's hands, facing eachother. And Arci was asleep on the other bed.
"Hey you guys. " Joanne replied.
" Jo?!" Sora exclaimed quietly.
Joanne smiled. "I came rushing when I heard my 3 babies had gotten hurt. Yes, Arci is also my little baby."
Sora smiled. "You're a really good mother figure for her. She has two. You and my mom. Anyway, how are they doing."
"They're fine. Saved em just in time. They were all just hanging off the edge. They all needed major stitches. But they're fine now. Those two won't let eachother go, no matter what." Joanne remarked.
Sora and Arein sighed in relief.
Arein rushed over to his cousin and kissed her head, stroking her hair. "Jesus Christ..." Tears fell from his eyes.