random role playing Troublesome School: detik Generation! (Private)

xXDreamWriterXx posted on Dec 15, 2014 at 02:41PM
So it is the same high school for "troublemaker" supernaturals but this time, the babies are all grown up and are attending the school! Like parent, like child.

Name:
Species:
Powers:
What "trouble" did you cause?:
Appearance:
Bio:
Other:

random role playing 10208 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 8251-8300 of 10208

lebih dari setahun yang lalu xXDreamWriterXx said…
"Because it will take too long plus price is high. And it's more fun!" Aki giggled. "But if a plane will make you feel better, than we can take it."
lebih dari setahun yang lalu sieluvzsoul said…
"Realizing .. We have a very unstable Dark Nature fairy, so I guess the twins will have to do.." Arein replied.
Aki giggled. "Great! Where are you? I can meet you at their place."
Arein sighed. "On a freeway. I'll go there right now."
Aki nodded. "Kay! See you there! Love you!"
"Love you too princess." Arein hung up.
Arci was leaning against the door, crying silently. Looking out of the car window.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Aki giggled as she flew off, glad he wasn't going to Tokyo anymore and happy that he calls her princess. She loves it when he calls her that."
Arein reached the twins house and knocked on the door.
Aki swooped down and wrapped her arms around his neck lovingly as Rin opened the door. She blinked. "What an unexpected surprise. Do you need someone to marry you two off?"
Aki turned beat red. "Wa- What?!"
Arein rubbed his lover's arms lovingly "No. Um.. Aki, why are we here?"
Arci stepped out of the car, her wings still large, but not as large. She rubbed her wet eyes.
Aki kept blushing. "W-We want to go to Italy to see my brother. Can you transport us?"
Rin glanced at Arci and frownee before signing and looking at Aki. "Sure. All three correct?"
Arein nodded. "Arci, can you hide your wings on your own before we leave."
Arci closed her eyes but ended up wincing, but still kept trying.
Arein sighed and tossed his jacket to her.
Arci put it on and the wings dissappeared. "Just like what Cc had to do.."
Rin stared at them before chanting something in a different language. The floor underneath started to glow and before they knew it, darkness swallowed them up and then disappeared again to reveal they were outside some kind of Italian soccer stadium.
Aki looked around. "We are here! In Italy!"
"Those twins rock." Arein replied.
Aki giggled. "Told you it's more fun this way!"
Arein nodded and then grabbed Arci's hand, trying to keep her sanity up. "God, it's just slipping away slowly but surely, huh?"
Arci nodded.
"Well. He's likely in there... " Arein replied.
Aki looked at the place. "Yes...he's here. I feel him." She walked towards and inside in a daze.
Arein followed after her. Leaving Arci standing there. "Wait a minute. I don't think we can go in there. '
A security guard tried to stop Aki but she just flicked her wrist and he froze in black ice as she kept going.
Arein didn't touch her but continued following.
Every time someone tried to stop her, Aki just froze them and kept going. She could feel him. He was here. She stopped when she finally reached the soccer field. In the distant, among the players, was Daisuke. But h was frozen as if he was in a daze just before someone shouted at him and a soccer ball slammed right into his face causing him to fall back.
Arein covered his mouth. "Oh shit.."
Arci walked over to them. "Aki..?"
Arein pointed at Daisuke.
Arci gasped.
His teammates came rushing over and helped Daisuke up, his nose was bleeding badly and a few of the players took him off the field and through the other exit.
Aki stared in shock. "That really hurt..."
Arein sighed. "Well duh.. Anyways, we lost out chance of talking with him. Let's just try again tomorrow. "
Arci dropped her head. "Why am I always chasing after him.. But he barely ever chases after me. Why couldn't he just wait. Guess he doesn't truly care for me then." She walked off.
Aki grabbed her arm. "That's not true at all! He carries arround the key to the place where you sleep ever since you were gone. He would visit sometimes but...but when such a great opportunity came along, he wanted you to wake up to him showing how much he has improved!" She pulled her along, going towards the door Daisuke went through. "We are going to go in there and ask him! You'll see! He has always been chasing after you."
Arci gasped. "Aki, we're going to get in trouble if we go in there!"
Aki glanced at her. "Why? We have rights to be here too! That's my brother and your boyfriend! And we won't stop till we see him. " She grinned as she pulled them through the door.
Arci facepalmed.
Arein laughed. "That's my princess for ya."
Some people saw them and looked at them, confused but Aki paid no mind to them. She didn't need direction. Her connection to her twin was enough. If security tried to stop them, she just flicked her wrist and they were frozen. She atopped in front of a door and then yanked the door open to see Daisuke, holding his bleeding nose as the nurse turned to face the new guests.
"Hello, may I help you?" The nurse asked but Aki just smiled at her twin.
"Sorry about that. Guess the connection was too strong." She said.
Daisuke just groaned and rolled his eyes. "Ya think?" His eyes found Arci and he forgot about his nosebleed and sister as his hand let go of his nose, letting the blood continue to pour out. "A-Arci? I-Is that really you?"
"Guess I don't have to slap you... That soccer ball to the face was enough..." Arci looked away from him.
Daisuke winced at her words as he let the nurse bandaged his nose. "Yeah...it really is you...Guess I would have deserved it."
Arci walked over and wiped some blood from his chin. "Thank you and I love you too." She looked at Arein and held her hand out. "That's what I wanted to say when you gave me this beautiful piece of jewelry."
Arein handed her the beautiful ring.
Arci put it on her finger and looked at her boyfriend. "Wasn't expecting you to up and leave though... Won't lie when I say that it really hurt me when I found out."
Daisuke sighed when the nurse finished. "It wasn't like that. I kept your key with me so that I could see you. I was never running away. I just wanted you to come back to a better me. I left to improve myself and my skills. You would always cheer for me at soccer games in high school. You know how much soccer means to me. If I had to chose between you and soccer of course you would win." He gently took her hand. His thumb brushing over the ring. "I didn't run away from you. I kept you close to my heart. Always." He pulled out the other half of their shared necklace that had the key also hanging from it. "I just...never expected you to come so much sooner than a year. I wanted to show you the improved me. Sadly I'm still as you remember me. Not any good..." He hung his head low.
Arci stroked his cheek. "Sure you can improve in soccer. But you'll always be my perfect man. Don't bring yourself down so much. If you wanna stay here and get better in soccer. Well then, I won't stop you. I'll be at every game, and just like in High School. I'll be your personal cheerleader, who will always cater to your every need. " She kissed his head.
Daisuke lifted his head to look at her. "Really? You mean it?"
Arci smiled happily. "Of course I mean it. I'll be very lonely without you, but." She giggled. "I can deal! For my man's happiness! And when he's happy.. I'm happy..."
Daisuke quickly hugged her tightly, smiling so brightly. "Thank you. You have no idea how much this means to me. I love you so much!"
Arci smiled even more and hugged him back. "I love you too babe. Very very much."
Daisuke smiled and pulled back. "You have to stay! You can watch our practice. I'll tell the couch it's okay."
Aki smilee at that. "Yeah! Sounds like a plan!"
Arci shook her head. "I'm not very stable in my brain right now. I have to sleep or I'll go on a rampage... Sorry." She smiled and waved before walking out. She looked around at the frozen people and as soon as she was in the clear, she dropped the jacket. Her enormous bird wings grew from her back and she flew off.
Daisuke frownee and looked at Aki and Arein. "What did she mean...she would go on a rampage?"
Arein sighed. "Well. Somehow, her transformation went wrong.. She's 40% darkness and the rest percent is nature. She's basically like you and your father, but not. One mood swing and she'll go kill people."
"If that's true, is it really okay for us to leave her alone?" Daisuke asked.
"It's OK. I'll keep an eye on her when I go back." Arein replied.
Daisuke sighed and nodded. "Alright."
Arein smiled. "Don't worry so much.."
Daisuke stood up. "I'll try. Do you want to stay and watch us practice?"
Aki hugged Arein's arm. "Sorry dai but I've always wanted to walk around Italy with my prince. We will see you afterwards."
Daisuke chuckldd. "Alright. See you guys later then. And don't have too much fun."
Arein smiled. "No promises. Nice seeing take again dude." He smiled and led his princess off.
Daisuke called out to them. "And don't forget to unfreeze everyone!"
Aki gasped slightly. "I almost forgot!" She closed her eyes and everyone who was frozen by her returned back to normal, confused but okay.
She giggled as she hugged his arm tighter. "I want to have all types of fun with you my prince." She winks at him.
"Right back at you, my princess." Arein replied.