random role playing Troublesome School: detik Generation! (Private)

xXDreamWriterXx posted on Dec 15, 2014 at 02:41PM
So it is the same high school for "troublemaker" supernaturals but this time, the babies are all grown up and are attending the school! Like parent, like child.

Name:
Species:
Powers:
What "trouble" did you cause?:
Appearance:
Bio:
Other:

random role playing 10208 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 9501-9550 of 10208

lebih dari setahun yang lalu xXDreamWriterXx said…
Ryosuke shrugged. "Again, you never really asked so I didn't say anything."
lebih dari setahun yang lalu sieluvzsoul said…
"Well what am I supposed to say. 'Hey my love tell me something I don't know about you?'" Theresa replied. "You never talk about your day. You get home from work and we have sex, and then that's pretty much it.." She scratched the back of head. "You're a busy busy bee so I don't blame ya."
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Ryosuke looked down. "My favorite color is blue. Not just any blue. Sky blue mostly as well as dark misty blue."
"Ooh. What pretty colors.." Theresa replied.
The doctor walked in and started the examination. "So you're 4 weeks in but when they took out the dead chil, they didn't see this 1?"
Theresa nodded.
" That is very odd indeed. But your baby is very healthy so far. "
Theresa smiled. "What a great relief..."
The doctor smiled. "I've called your normal hospital and their doctors Dr. Braz and Dr. Baxter have been placed on your pregnancy cycle."
"OK thanks you!" Theresa replied.
"Any questions?"
Theresa shook her head.
"Then we're done. Congratulations Ms. Theresa. "
" Gracias! " Theresa replied.
" De nada. " the doctor smiled one last time before walking out.
Theresa sat up and pulled her shirt down.
Ryosuke stood. "So we're done?"
Theresa nodded and stood. "Let's get back to my dad's." She walked out.
Ryosuke followed Her.
They reached her dad's house.
Tailah was laying on the couch, in the loft, watching TV and doing other things. She heard the door open and pulled her hand out from panties and skirt and smoothed out the skirt before standing. "Hey guys. How's the baby?" She climbed onto the rail and sat in it.
"Good." Theresa replied.
"Yay!" Tailah stood up and jumped off the rail, landing in front of them.
"That's a high jump. " Theresa replied.
" Dance helps. " Tailah remarked.
Ryosuke nodded, scratching the back of his head.
"You're still awkward." Tailah replied.
"Where's Zayne? " Theresa asked.
Tailah pointed upstairs." In dream land by now. "
" Call Sora yet? " Theresa asked.
Tailah nodded." He's not doing anything. He never told Shana or anyone his birthday. Except obviously his parents. He hasn't celebrated in ao long, I think his dad forgot. "
Theresa laughed."C'mon Ryosuke. Let's head upstairs." She pulled him up. "Happy birthday sis!"
"Sh." Tailah replied.
Ryosuke nodded and glanced up. He smiled slightly and shook his head slightly.
Tailah smiled and sat back down on the couch. She sighed and got lost in thought. There's no way Zayne forgave her. She wasn't that lucky. That just made her a bit more angry and upset at her stupidity.
"Just so you know, Zayne isn't upstairs anymore. Seems like he's been gone for some time." Ryosuke said as he headed upstairs.
"As always!" Tailah exclaimed.
(can u please not. Can u just not make him dissappear right after he dissappeared. My character apologized and u still make him dissappear. As always)
(To throw something together for her birthday...)
Zayne roamed the shops looking for the perfect gift. "Let's see...what could she possibly want?"
(it was just the way Ryosuke said that. It seemed like he ran away... Sorry I'm like super stressed since I was absent for a whole week and super packed with HW)
Theresa sighed. "She needs to chill..."
(Its okay)
Ryosuke nodded. "He could have read your text and snuck out to get her something."
Theresa nodded. "Yeah. But Tailah being the drama queen she is would of course take that out of context.. She wouldn't think that. She just needs to chill..."
"I'm sure she will snap out of it once he comes back." Ryosuke replied.
"Yeah but.. Her getting so upset, wouldn't that mean she doesn't trust him...?" Theresa asked as she sat on her bed, knees up.
Ryosuke collapsed back on the bed, staring up at the ceiling. "Then...if she doesn't trust him, their relationship is not going to last. The one thing we wolves value you more than each other and our lovers is trust."
"I think it's just because she thinks he's still pissed at her. Now that I think about it.. It's probably just
that." Theresa replied.
"If he was still pissed, he wouldn't have come back." Ryosuke said.
"Good point. Guess she didn't think about that." Theresa smiled. "You're right. Once he gets back, she'll probably snap out of it." She smirked and pulled him to the loft, whispering. "And after a nice..long..." She snapped.
Tailah collapsed of the couch, asleep.
Theresa smirked again. "Nap."
Ryosuke blinked. "Oh...okay."
Theresa yawned. "She didn't sleep at all last night. So yeah." She walked back to her room. "I figure it'll help because she's bitchy when she's sleepy. It was just a small spell. She needs the sleep. Maybe you should get some rest too."
Ryosuke nodded and curled up. "Okay..."
Theresa leaned against her pillow and started messing around her laptop.
Ryosuke closed his eyes and fell asleep.
(Timeskip to a couple hours later)
Tailah sat up and rubbed her head. "Why am I on the floor..?? At least I got some sleep.. " She walked up to her room and opened the door. "But.. Now I feel sick..." She shut her door and laid down.
"Now how can you be feeling sick when you didn't have cake yet?" Zayne said as he stood against the wall next to the door with a smirk.
Tailah jumped up quickly. "Jesus christ Zayne! You nearly gave me a freaking heart attack!" She took a deep breath. "Wait cake?" She facepalmed. "My sister told ya didn't she.. Freaking brat."
Zayne walked over and sat next to her. "Of course. It's important to know the date their lover was born." He leaned in and kissed her. "Happy birthday babe."
Tailah smiled a bit. "Thanks babe. Sorry I didn't tell you.. It's not that I regret being born, I love that I was born into my awesome family, and besides some minor things, my awesome life! But.. I killed my boyfriend- I mean fiancé.. before you on my birthday during such a amazing date.. So I don't really like my birthday too much anymore.. Cuz it's also the death of his anniversary ya know... " She shrugged it off.
Zayne wrapped his arms around her and held her close. "Well I don't want you to be sad on this day. I want to make you happy. Very happy."
Tailah couldn't do anything but sink against him. She loved being in his arms, feeling his warmth. "I'm happy just being here in your arms." She clenched his shirt and smiled a bit more. "I don't think you can make me any happier than I am when you hold me like this."
Zayne smiled and stroked her hair. "Are you sure? Maybe if you come downstairs, you might change your mind."
Tailah looked up at him slightly, eyebrow raised. "What'd you do little wolfy boy.."
Zayne smiled and helped her stand up. "Won't you come downstairs and see for yourself."
Tailah was still suspicious but nodded. "OK." She stretched and walked downstairs, yawning.
Waiting downstairs was her dad, Theresa and Ryosuke standing in front of the table where a cake with a lit candle saying "Happy Birthday Tailah!"
Ryosuke smiled at her. "Happy Birthday Tai!"
Theresa smiled and hugged her. "You know I can't let you not celebrate one more birthday. Alex would want it this way."
Tailah smiled and kissed her head. "Thanks guys! "
" 22. Damn. Can't believe it's been 22 years since I held you in my arms for the first time. Now look at you.. " José replied.
Tailah giggled.
Zayne smiled as he motioned her to the cake. "How about you blow out your candle and make a wish. It might come true!"
"Alright." Tailah walked over to the cake and closed her eyes. She held her hair back and blew out the candle. Yet in her mind, she did make her wish. 'I wish to always be with Zayne and to be happy.' She smiled at her thought and opened her eyes.
"What'd ya wish for?" Theresa asked.
"Now if I tell you, it won't come true. " Tailah replied.
" Laaaaaammmeee.. " Theresa teased.
Tailah elbowed her playfully.
Theresa giggled and hugged her sister's arm.
Zayne got the knife and cut out a slice of the cake. He put it on a plate and handed it to the birthday girl. "Birthday girl gets the first slice."
"Thanks." Tailah sat down and began eating it.
Theresa jumped on the chair across from her. "Guess what sis!"
"You're gay." Tailah replied.
"Yes.. Wait. What?" Theresa replied.
Tailah laughed. "Sorry. I had to."
"I'm Bi thank you. If I were gay I wouldn't have sex with my boyfriend every night. " Theresa replied.
Tailah shrugged. "That's what you think.."
Theresa pouted.
"I'm just kidding. Now what?" Tailah asked.
"I got into that University!"
"UCI?!" Tailah exclaimed.
Theresa nodded.
"Grats! I bet you're excited! When'd you find out?"
"Mom texted me. Guess I forgot to change the mailing address to the house. So she got the letter of acceptance. Now I know why I haven't been getting my Victoria's Secret magazines. But anyways, duh I'm excited!" Theresa remarked happily.
Both girls high fived eachother.
"Congratulations Resa! " José replied.
Theresa hugged him." Thank you Daddy! Now when you're all out doing things, I don't have to be home, feeling useless. Cuz at least km good at one thing.. School! "
"Congrats Resa." Ryosuke replied and kissed her cheek.
"That's great! The college experience....that's the best!" Zayne said, grinning and ruffled her hair. "Congrats!"
Theresa blushed and giggled. "Thank you!"
"Promise to get good grades for me?" Tailah remarked.
"Hehe! Bad grades aren't even in my dictionary!" Theresa exclaimed.
"That's my girl. " Tailah replied.

Sora, Arci, the twins and Shana were all hanging out in the park. Basically having a small picnic. The girls' ideas.
The 3 girls gossiped and giggled with eachother. Having fun.
Arein and Daisuke were talking about Daisuke's soccer team and making random jokes.
Sora on the other hand was laying on the blanket they had set out, which was big enough to fit them all. He had his headphones on and he was in between sleeping and just relaxing.
Zayne chuckled. "She'll be at the top of her class in no time!"
"Just don't over stress yourself." Ryosuke said.