random role playing Troublesome School: detik Generation! (Private)

xXDreamWriterXx posted on Dec 15, 2014 at 02:41PM
So it is the same high school for "troublemaker" supernaturals but this time, the babies are all grown up and are attending the school! Like parent, like child.

Name:
Species:
Powers:
What "trouble" did you cause?:
Appearance:
Bio:
Other:

random role playing 10208 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 8701-8750 of 10208

lebih dari setahun yang lalu xXDreamWriterXx said…
"Release for me babe." Zayne said.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu sieluvzsoul said…
Tailah scram out as she released hard.
Zayne smirked as he watched her.
Tailah panted heavily. "Jesus christ..."
"So....how was it?" Zayne asked.
Tailah nodded. "Fun.."
Zayne chuckled. "Glad you thought so too."
Tailah giggled.
"Another wonderful show. Thanks." Zayne took her hand and gently kissed it.
Tailah giggled again. "Anything for you.."
Zayne chuckled.
(Timeskip.)

Sora sat up and yawned.
Shana was snuggled against him, a small smile played on her lips as she slowly woke up. She glanced up at sora and smiled even more. "Morning sora."
"Shana! You're going to be late for school! I'm sorry, I should've woke you!" Sora exclaimed.
Shana glanced at the clock and turned pale before jumping out of bed and getting dressed faster than lightning. She quickly kissed Sora. "Love you! Bye!" She ran out the house.
Sora sighed and laid back down.
Shana, even though she was going to be late, was smiling. Yesturday was...beyond amazing! They made love so many times she lost count. Then they just...laid there and talk the night away. It did make her sad knowing that she had to leave but right now she was running on pure Sora energy! She giggled slightly and kept running, not noticing her ex near by, watching her with a smirk.
(dude... What are you planning now?????!)
(Hehehe...I'm bringing the demon world into this! It's time for some action!! Would you like to know the full plan now or be surprised?)
(First. Is it all about Shana?)
(A part of it. I also want to do some stuff with Arein and also turned the world into hell itself and have everyone kick butt!)
(alright, let's hear your whole idea, see if I like it)
(Okay! So... Shana's ex talks to her and tells her that her real father is dying or very sick or something and wants to meet her. Her real father is the devil himself, Lucifer. Because he is ill, his powers are weakening which means he can't control all the demons in hell. So the demons decide to take advantage of it and attack above ground. A female demon meets Arein in the middle of the chaos and takes interest in him and tries to convince him to join her side(whether he does or doesn't is up to you). Shana won't meet her father unless she has Sora with her. So they go to hell and meet him. He tells them that the most he can do is seal the remaining demons in hell but they were going to have to take care of the demons that were already let loose on earth. How's it sound so far?)
(don't like the whole, devil's daughter thing. It's godmodding.)
(Not really. Shana still can only control fire. That's it. What if she's more human like her mother? Would that be better?)
(Yeah.)
(Okay so the reason her father had to leave her and her mother was because she was more human than demon and humans can't live too long in hell because of the miasma in the air. Sound like a plan?)
(I'll pretend to know what miasma is and say ok)
(Lol basically poisonous air that only demons can breathe.)
(Oh! Gotcha! Yeah, all sounds good! Finally, action! Next we should do horror!)
(I'm up for that!)
Shana was about to walk into her school building when her ex pulled her to the side.
She winced and yanked her hand back. "Hey! What do you think your doing?"
He smirked. "Wow. Look at you. All grown up and got a back bone. As much as I would love to catch up, I'm here on business."
Shana frownee. "Business? What business?"
"Your father. Your real biological father is ill and wants to talk to you right away."
She went pale in the face. "M-My father? My real father? He's alive?" She had always thought he was dead or something.
He nodded. "Yes, he is. And we need to go right now before things get too crazy." He grabbed her and pulled her along but she yanked free again.
"Wait, wait wait! Why does the man who didn't want anything to do with me now want to talk? And what's the rush? What's going on?"
He groaned, so not in the mood for the questions. "Look! We have to go now or else -!"
Suddenly the ground started to shake like there was a huge earthquake. Everything was shaking from the trees to the buildings. Dark clouds rolled in, blocking out the sun, and the ground began to split open. Shana watched in horror as large pillars of fire shot up from random spots in the ground. What was even more shocking was the demons crawling out of the cracks in the ground, looking vicious and very hungry. More and more demons came out of the ground as the flames painted the clouds a crimson red.
"Oh my god...what's happening?" Shana uttered, her voice trembling.
Her ex just stared as the demons ran off in all different directions, causing chaos wherever they went. "It's hell on earth..."

Aki watched in horror through her classroom window as everyone in the building was screaming and running for their lives. "Wh-What's happening?"
Jake glared at the sight through the window. "Cc! Take yourself and Sakura into the basement!" He didn't know what was going on but he was going to protect his family till the very end.
Miki was sitting on the couch with Russell as they saw the chaos on the news and heard it clearly outside. Demons were appearing all over the world! "Oh no! What are we going to do? We have to get somewhere safe! And Aki! We have to make sure she's safe!" Miki exclaimed as she began to panic. "Daisuke too! We have to contact him! He might be hurt or worse!"
Cc ran to the basement holding Sakura close.

Kiriei was running away from a demon. Holding Zander close. "Shit! Where do I go!!"
A shadow blade sliced the demon in half as Thomas grabbed Kiriei. "Come on! I know a safe place." He pulled them into an old book shop that looked completely untouched by the chaos. The owner was an old woman, sitting at the front desk. She saw them and nodded. Thomas led them into the back room which looked like an old mini kitchen. "Stay here and do not leave this place no matter what. Okay?"
Kiriei nodded. "Wait! Where are you going?"
Thomas put his hands on her cheeks as he looked her in the eyes. "I'm going to keep you safe. There is a barrier over this place but it won't last if it's constantly being attacked." he gave her a sad smile. "I love you. You know that right? I know that might be hard to believe sometimes but I do. And I will protect you and Zander with everything I have. So please...just stay safe."
"What if you get hurt! What if you die?!" Kiriei exclaimed.
Zander cried harder.
Kiriei rubbed her baby's back. "I said go back to work! Not dissappear off the face off the fucking earth! I cannot lose you!"
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
"I did go back to work. I've been working harder than before." Thomas said. "Besides, I rather die than have anything happen to you. I can't lose you either." He kissed her passionately and deeply and then pulled away and kisses the top of his son's head, wiping away his tears. "You protect mommy okay? I know you can do it." He smiled slightly before walking out the door and closing it behind him.
Kiriei sank to her knees.
Thomas walked out the shop and smirked at the grpup of demons. "Well then..lets get this party started!"

Shana kept trying to pull away from her ex as he pulled her towards a portal. "No! I'm not going anywhere with you!"
He frowned. "We don't have time for this! Everyone you love will die and only you can talk sense into your father."
She shook her head. "I won't go anywhere without sora! Sora!" She shouted, drawing the attention of some demons. They rushed over, looking for something to shred
There was suddenly a flash of black and the demons fell to the floor, dead.
Sora appeared and got her free of her exes grip and pulled her behind him.
Shana smilee. "Sora!"
Her ex smirked. "If it isn't the knight. Good to see you again. Haven't seen you since the amusement park. I love to catch up but she needs to come with me unless you want the demons to continue to kill everyone."
Sora crossed his arms. "If this is her father's doing. Then he must be the devil himself." He looked back at Shana. "It sounds dangerous and there's no way in hell I'd ever let you get hurt.. But is this something you want to do my love?"
Shana looked down. "Well...I do want to know why he never came for me....maybe he knows what happened to my mother too." She looked at him. "But I'll only go if you come with me."
"Well I would never let you go alone.. With your ex no doubt. And especially since you're going to hell." Sora replied.
Shana smiked and kissed him. "That's what I love about you."
Her ex rolled his eyes. "Can we go now?" He motioned to the portal. "Ladies first."
Shana gripped Sora's hand tightly, feeling nervous.
Sora rolled his eyes at her ex, and led Shana in.
Where they arrived was inside a large dining hall inside what seemed to be a castle. Her ex came through and motioned them to follow him as he headed out the room.
Sora led Shana after him.
Her ex stopped in front of a pair of huge double doors and knocked. "She's here. I brought her to you sir."
A deep voice came from inside. "She is allowed in."
He pushed the door open and motioned for her to go in.
Shana squeezed sora's hand before slowly stepping into the room.
It was a huge master bedroom. In the huge bed ahead was a man tucked underneath the covers. Only his burning red eyes were visible as the rest was hidden under the blankets. He narrowed his eyes. "I said...only she may enter."
Shana didn't let go of Sora, far too nervous to be alone now.
"Sorry sir. Shana please.. He's ill. Just remain calm." Sora kissed her head. "It's OK my love. If I hear any trouble, I'll run right in." He walked out.