Damon & Elena {RANTING THREAD} Ship ranting, off-topic ranting, whatever! Rant your hearts out.

SpuffyDelena posted on Mar 07, 2011 at 08:43AM
Sometimes you just need to let it out....

Just one rule: NO BASHING OF SHIPPERS. NONE. Do not use specific SNs or target posters.
last edited on Mar 07, 2011 at 08:59AM

Damon & Elena 3418 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1051-1100 of 3418

lebih dari setahun yang lalu Delena4eva said…
laugh
ROFL!!! Ian is a lead character...they can't fire him! LOL! Shows they have no idea what they are talking about! THAT is PROOF they are delusional! That statement just made my morning - I like to start it with a laugh!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu darkdoll59 said…
OMG that statement is just ......WTF ? they really are delusional
lebih dari setahun yang lalu iceprincess7492 said…
laugh
hahahaha that means unless Ian doesn't start promoting DB he's gonna get fired off the show???? Lolz... makes no sense... that would be like killing off Harry Potter... which JK Rowling didn't do and i'm sure KW and JP won't do that either... it sounds soooo lame..... I mean like everyone else has said before, when Ian talks about Delena then he's attacked by them and Damon is bashed about being so bad and evil and nonsensical stuff with ramblings on how Bonnie will SAVE him... and then when it APPEARS he's talking about DB, then Ian is praised and worshipped and Damon is the best person on the planet, complete with a halo!!!
You-know-who is back... sayin we all are closet bamon shippers ROFL! guess she is a closet delena shipper then? LOL!
How can we be closet Bamon shipper when Bamon is no even a ship LOL they don't exist
lebih dari setahun yang lalu _VivalaVida_ said…
I don't know you guys, but IF Bamon will ever be explored the show can tell me goodbye for a long time. Ya' know, see me at the end. Just saying.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu deluv said…
laugh
Funniest thing everr. Ian is a Bamon shipper!!!! Man, these people have no shame! Yes he's a Bamon shipper that's why he only talked about them for 2 seconds and switched the subject to Damon and Alaric. They are in denial, and its not a good thing. Just wait and see. Anyway I enjoy their delusions cuz they give a good laugh
laugh
LOL!@deluv It doesn't take much to get them excited...If he liked the idea of Bamon he would have spent more time on the question...Shipping Bamon to me is like shipping Alaric with Liz Forbes or Carol Lockwood LOL!! NEVER gonna happen!
And Ian was asked who should Damon end up with apart from Kat or Elena..he said Liz!! Bamon has never crossed his mind. So they should stop involving the guy in their crazy fantansies
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Daninoc said…
laugh
LMAO!
link
@
Daninoc
I got the article wrong when you read it it's totally funny
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
@
darkdoll59 yeah
english isnt my mother tongue but i don't think that person ship bamon XD
laugh
@Daninoc LOL! thanks for the link :-D that made me smile
@deluv It's clear that Ian doesn't care for Bamon, I don't think he ever speaks of Bamon unless he has been asked a question about it!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu JanaP said…
Wow that article was really funny. I also don´t believe that this person ships DB, I think she makes fun of them.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu traceypharm said…
mischievous
I went to vote and made a comment on the same old favorite couple thing. I actually removed it, because I am not going to acknowledge a ship that does not or will never exist! They say that all Damon and Bamon scenes have meaning. Ummmm, they mean hate! Gosh they're deluded.

Oh, and about Liz, Damon has had more scenes with her than with Bonnie I think. She is his friend, he has said so, and it is obvious that they are. And I totally laugh at the idea, but really, if we are going to take looks and scenes out of context as they do with the little Bonnie and Damon scenes, then Liz should be in line before her.
They are not a threat to us, that is why I do not acknowledge them or not worried about them. They are mentally disturbed. And this is true about my feelings in real life, I get really pissed off at people who are acting like they are; complete and utter selfishness. They only want the spotlight, and KG is looking like she wants that as well. HEY, honey I'm sorry, this is all about Damon/Elena/Stefan. You are a supporting role only meant to help Elena, who will, let's face it, will belong eternally to Damon as he will to her.
Oh that person is anti-Bamon for sure! there is a lot of snarkcasm (sarcasm & snark) directed to the Bamon shippers in that article! Wish I could give that person a prop ;-D
^Me too!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu epicdelena4ever said…
Lmfaoo why are people so blind. I wish Ian would just be like "wtf is bamon?" ahaha and he should just say bamon is not Gonna happen let's see how many bamon shippers will support him then!
@ Delena4eva you're welcome.
yea deserve props for article.
lol at notes bamon fans are pissed.
Bamon will Never happen.Deal with it!
angry
OMG!! That article is soo funny!! hahahaaaaa.

I just screwed at one of them on The Damon spot. She called Nian "dumb" They can bash DE all the want but bashing Nian just makes me wanna punch them. I just can't control myself when they bash Nian. It makes my blood boil
lebih dari setahun yang lalu HaleyDewit said…
mischievous
I figured that article was a joke.
big smile
@deluv I saw those comments on the Damon spot...they only made me hate Bamon even more (if thats possible!) Bashing Nian is disgusting just because they don't like DE doesn't mean they have to bash Ian & Nina... & they accuse us of being childish?! Some of them need their bottle/pacifier as they are starting to get cranky...LOL!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu JanaP said…
Bashing my Nian?! That goes to far! By insulting real people behind the characters shows just how mature they are...
angry
OMG, are Delena fans fucking stupid? They're still calling Delena soulmates and Twin Flames, after I wrote a whole fucking article about the concept.

Ermm Just cuz you write something doesn't make it true. Its your fucking opinion and NOT a fact. Jeez How dumb can this bitch get. And what makes her think we read her stupid articles..?? I think you all know who am talking about :@
lebih dari setahun yang lalu TVD_Lover said…
laugh
^Bahahahahahahahahhaha, I literally just laughed SO hard at that, that's freaking hilarious. Okay, SWEETHEART, just cause you wrote an article doesn't mean it's the bible, mkay? Bahahahahahaha, I laughed so freaking hard at that, WOOOOW, she's out of her mind, isn't she? Kisses, sweetheart! ;)
tongue
Has this chick even read the book? Somebody just photocopy a page where LJ describes Damon and Elena as such. It's written by LJ, and not us thinking stuff up.
I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that she does not have a Masters Degree in Literature that might have taught her a very important thing called logic.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu sweetyetsimple said…
laugh
lol Yes, Bonnie and Damon danced during Miss Mystic Falls. Bonnie and Damon had a road trip. Oh, correction, road trips. Damon kissed Bonnie thinking she was Katherine. Bonnie kissed Damon thinking he is dying. etc. etc. etc… You don’t believe me? Why look at all the manips around!!! We had loads of GREAT scenes! Bamon fans are great makers of manips!

love the article love the writter
laugh
I laughed so hard, she was dead on when it came to their thinking. Got to love her.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu maryam1311 said…
laugh
Bamon fans are great makers of manips

Lmfao so true.
News flash bitch. No one cares about you shit articles and we dont give a shit how many articles u write it won't change the fact that bamon will never happen
^ who wrote those articles?
the BITCH! wrote it,who the hell does she think she is? jst cuz she wrote an article dosesnt mean its true.
u know wat guys wat she should be saying is"i cant believe DELENA fans didnt laugh to death after my pathetic delousional articles?"

lol
lol
oh no im sorry! i dont know who wrote the funny article but the bitch is whining y we still shio de after her amazin articles.

yup,
Is she back to the bd spot .... What a pathetic loser get lost already
yea she is back
Omg..DB fans confuse me. Why don't they ship DE. Cuz they WANT our scenes so much for their couple. I mean they are hoping for a road trip with Damon and Bonnie. Which couple do road trips belong to?? DELENA!!!! They see how interesting DE road trips are and they want them for their couple as well. CLOSET DE SHIPPERS!!!!

That's like DE fans asking for DE to hug every second the way SE are.
Hell no I dont want any se scenes they are boring and cheesy
lebih dari setahun yang lalu DSalvatoreLuv said…
hmmm
Bamon fans actually astonish me in their delusion :O Just because they kind of happened in the books they're convinced they'll happen in the tv show. Whilst I personally wouldn't mind if they actually DID have a friendship, the thought of them as a couple is just weird, and wrong for that matter. Damon has tried to/threatened to kill Bonnie on more than one occasion and vice versa and all of a sudden they have this epic chemistry that no-one can compare to?? How they can think that Bamon have a bigger chance at being endgame than Delena is beyond me, but ho hum...one day they'll see that the MOST Bamon could have is friendship :P
wink
^Yep
@DSslavatoreluv....EXACTLY they think what they "have" in the books is gonna transfer on the show. IT'S NOT! they think they are the same things and they are NOT. BAMON is HATE nothing else and WILL NEVER BE ANYTHING GET OVER IT. the show is about the love trianlge and bonnie has no part. THE BOOKS ARE DIFFERENT and SO STOP saying they are epic and understand eachother. That's really all they do. just change the damn name spot to "bamon from books" then cause that's all they talk about!!!!!!
@epicdelena4ever Bamon even in the books is horrible I hate Bamon everywhere
lebih dari setahun yang lalu NateHeartSerena said…
I wouldnt mind Bonnie and Damon being friends. Same way he is with Caroline.

What annoys the hell out of me though is when they overhype EVERY SINGLE SCENE. Ugh.

Seriously, Damon says Bonnies name? Oh he must be secretly in love with her.
They make eye contact while talking- Somehow its eye sex.
Damon glances around a room to see who's there- OMG did you see him looking for Bonnie!
Damon watches Bonnie do a spell- he supports her
Bonnie tries to murder Damon- she's the one who can keep him in line because domestic abuse is hot
Damon and Bonnie form a plan to keep Elena alive from Klaus- They're in love.
Damon texts Bonnie about a plan- thinking of her

And it goes on and on. Damon can do the most unmeaningful things and they twist it into some big grand love gesture. And they wonder why everyone gets violently ill at the thought of a DB friendship. They are killing it!

Seriously, Jeremy has comforted Bonnie, helped her with her books, stayed with her in the creepy house after she 'died', kisses her, tries to protect her, doesnt encourage her to sacrafice herself, didn't leave her in the witch house alone and actually loves her. Yet DB fans think Bonnie would be happier with Damon who couldnt care if she lived or died. Its beyond me.
Even Stefan has had sweeter scenes with Bonnie.

And Damon has more ship-worthy scenes with Caroline! But no. Damon texting Bonnie about a plan must be part of their grand epic build up.

FML.

I'm going back to ignoring them. (Except the very few who I'm friends with and are sane- thank god for those DB fans).
^ ITA 100%. Is this that pisses the hell out of me too. Actually I wouldn't mind a neutral relationship/friendship too.. but hell, they make for such thing a big deal that it would annoy me just b/c I'd know that some crazy DB fans think that everything turn around them. Exactly what you said. Man..if we should think like that now DE would have sex like bunnies, lol. XD

It's just, I don't know..I've never read the books but I do know that they have something, but in the show? Really? What do you ship of them on the show, for what?! Because you do think that they have chemistry and god only knows what? It's that, they have to bash and criticize DE for each thing but then over-analize and overhype every DB scene like 'it's build-up', 'omg don't you see they're happening!', 'Damon secretly loves her but he can't admit it to himself'. OH. JEEZ.
heart
And once again,Damon has no romantic feelings or anything relating to that in the books. We all know Damon has only loved Elena, they misunderstand certain scenes to be evidence of love for Bonnie, like the bathtub scene. Damon has heart capable of different types of love. For Elena, he loves her with all of the fervor and passion of a man for his bride/lover, he loves and cares for Bonnie as a sister, which is super sweet, and touching, but definetly not on the same level. Elena is his soul's eternal mate, twin flame, his Equal, which an ideal marriage is called to be. When you have words that describe them about how they feel about each other like 'mate' or 'beloved' that describes a spousal relationship. He never refers to Bonnie or thinks about her in such a way. I like Bonnie in the books and intend not to bash her or anything, it s just to show that he loves them differently. If you are familiar with the Old Testament of the Bible or not, check out "THE SONG OF SONGS" and compare the descriptions of the lover for his bride to Delena's words for each other. "I am my beloved's, and his desire is for me."
Meh, honestly are things like these that bring me down a lot...

"This show is always going to be about Stefan and Elena. It has to be. They’re soul mates." - KW

"Look, the bottom line is Elena and Stefan are the true epic love story of the show." - JP

"It’s about these two lost souls, these two dead souls, one human and one a vampire, who are together, their love for each other brings them back to life. I mean that’s epic." - KW

And I'm appalled on how words like "soulmates" and "epic" are so easily taken by them. I mean, the first two quotes were like at the beginning of S1 so ehm..epic what?! I get to decide if two people to me are soulmates or not (even if I don't believe in soulmates - there's not just one 'soulmate' for everybody in this world. you just fit with a person). Man, really, if they truly still think like that now, the endgame is pratically already said. What a disgrace guys..DE were going to be endgame in the books but LJ has been fired and those morons ruinded something that really deserved to be called epic :\ And now even KW and JP seem so blind and go for the easy choice. I don't get it! I would pay gold to be the damned producer of that show b/c it's so clear that Damon and Elena have the most beautiful and epic potential!

Oh, and I have to add that so far none of my OTP's have made for the endgame (besides one or two). lol. Between deaths, the actor leaving the show or just don't be together in the end..I wouldn't be surprised if they screwed my DE too, but man I'd be depressed for like the rest of my life. lol. XD
hmmm
I honestly think if the writers stick with what they said at the beginning, their careers will never recover from the backlash that will result. They will have hell to pay if they don't care about the majority of their fans, and believe me, Delena is gaining more power, while Stelena is fading. Come on, really, at the end of season 2, can anyone say that those quotes ring true anymore?
wink
And @_VivalaVida_ , about being depressed for life, I will be there too. But I have a feeling, actually, more a belief, that Delena will end that streak for you. Their scenes scream epic and contradict what the writers themselves have said in the beginning. I think their views and plans have changed, or would they continue to write a love story as it is now and incur the rath of 70% of their audience? I don't think so.

It is too late to turn back now for TVD writers, the future now belongs to Delena, OUR numbers here proove that, as well as YOUR awesome articles!!!
KE and JP only said that cause they didn't think DE was going to get so big.
@darkdoll yes same for me but i just hate when they do it.