Damon & Elena {RANTING THREAD} Ship ranting, off-topic ranting, whatever! Rant your hearts out.

SpuffyDelena posted on Mar 07, 2011 at 08:43AM
Sometimes you just need to let it out....

Just one rule: NO BASHING OF SHIPPERS. NONE. Do not use specific SNs or target posters.
last edited on Mar 07, 2011 at 08:59AM

Damon & Elena 3418 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1651-1700 of 3418

lebih dari setahun yang lalu delenasalvatore said…
I have seen the SE scene, and I don't think we should be threatened by it. It's a good scene. I am 100% UN-STELENA. They've never appealed to me. Way too cutesy and bland. But everyone's acting like one 'I love you' over the phone signals the end of DE as we know it, and that's not true. To be honest, I'm surprised that some fans are reacting to it the way they are. Is our fandom really that weak? Do we lose faith in our ship that easily?? I'm sure that some SE - heck, even Bamon fans - think our scenes are good. So there's nothing wrong with watching a Stelena scene and finding it sad, or whatever. Why are we so scared that our ship is doomed because Elena tells Stefan she loves him? Like I said before, we already knew that anyway. What's the big deal? Yes, Stefan is a ripper - but he's not so far gone that he's completely lost his humanity. The further he gets into this ripper thing, he'll become so out of it he won't care about the people he loves. All he'll care about is blood and killing people. It's like drug addiction or alcoholism, and that always alienates the addict from their family and loved ones. So Elena loves Stefan right now...but that doesn't stop her from loving Damon too. We have a whole season of Delena ahead of us. People are going nuts because of one ickle SE scene. Why??!! SE have told each other they love one another countless boring times. The only difference between those and 3x01 was that in this episode, Stefan wasn't there to say it back for the first time. That's the only thing!! I mean, Elena doesn't even know for sure if it is Stefan because he doesn't say anything. She could have been talking to Klaus or some creepy guy for all she knew! I would never say 'I love you' when I didn't know who I was speaking to. If I got no reply, like Elena, I would have thought someone was prank-calling, and I would have just hung up. Also - I couldn't help wondering - if Stefan didn't want to speak to Elena, why didn't he just text her? 'Happy b-day. Srry i can't be with u. I'm OK. Don't try 2 fnd me, coz K might come after u. Look after urself & B happy. Luv S.'
lebih dari setahun yang lalu JerseyGirlBritt said…
@delenasalvatore, totally agree! The Stelena scene was sad but not enough to make me cry or throw me off. And everyone's freaking out over either how great or discouraging it was. My honest thought? How was it different from any other Stelena scene? They've had so many "I love you" and "it'll always be us" scenes that nothing surprises me about them anymore. With Delena, you never know what to expect, and their scenes are memorable. Is it true some DE fans are switching? What the heck! I don't know about you guys, but I'd rather have a passionate, angsty, true and mature love like Damon and Elena's than something boring and mushy like Stefan and Elena's. The necklace scene was actually really uplifting for me. I believed Elena when she said she was happy when Damon gave her the necklace. Damon is the only one who can make her smile like that, even in the toughest of situations. That was enough to do it for me. I'm proud of Delena and always will be. :)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu traceypharm said…
wink
^@delenasalvatore, I agree. When Stefan comes back and goes thru 'rehab', I believe that only Katherine (my hope) or Caroline will be able to understand and ultimately help Stefan recover, if only because they are vampires. Elena is going to grow even closer to and eventually fall in love with Damon in season 3 as Stefan is on his murderous rampage. I think season 4 will be 'rehab' for Stefan and the true beginning of the triangle that Elena finds herself in. I hope she will not be all 'it is all Klaus's fault, this isn't really Stefan, but the bloodlust acting. I hope she remembers all of the times Stefan has withheld truths from her, his past secrets. "I don't want you to know that this side of me exists." It has always been a part of him, because he made those choices in the past that made him far worse than Damon. She has to reflect and remember the journal entries she has read, and realize it really has never left him. (Under Control, Miss Mystic Falls).

Damon is the one who has changed for the better BECAUSE of her. Stefan, regardless of her love for him, has decided this course of action.

Please do not give up hope DE family! I am totally convinced in the DE endgame, BECAUSE of how well Damon's character is being developed. There is no way in hell, that Damon can never receive his reward (Elena) after so much unkindness, betrayal, rejection, and loss...so much more than Stefan has ever experienced. The writers can not afford to end the show with Damon's story endgame as a miserable, unsatisfying one. I totally believe in DE. But I go thru the same emotions too, but I remember the above, and it boosts me up again.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu jendelena said…
heart
I have not given up on Damon and Elena at all. Keep the faith guys.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu epicdelena4ever said…
I don't give a rat's ass about Elena saying i love you to Stefan. SHE SAYS THAT ALL THE TIME!! who cares. we know she loves him. How the hell is that the end of DE. I mean hey..she also said she would never kiss damon....... LOL!
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu WonderlandKills said…
That last scene between SE, I didn't feel sad because of what Elena said, I just felt sad because of Stefan, although they better not fuck up this ripper storyline, besides, he only did that because Klaus said, 'you never forget about family.' obv thinking about Damon, what he had done, for me, it brought his good side back a bit, and because of this, he wanted to see Elena too, even though he couldn't. Although I love many people in the show, the only two that truely matters to me is Team Delena & Team Salvatore.

lebih dari setahun yang lalu delenaloverx7 said…
mischievous
I'm not giving up on Delena because of that scene. In fact, it just reminded me even more why I love Delena and not Stelena. I don't really care if other people (even Delena fans) cried at it. What was really annoying me was that I've seen some people say that they became team Stelena just because of that scene & I can not understand that at all. What the heck was so special about that scene that would make anyone switch from Delena to Stelena?

Also, I'm kinda annoyed that Stefan doesn't seem to be a complete Ripper yet but I guess I'll just have to be patient. :P
lebih dari setahun yang lalu HaleyDewit said…
heart
I'm never giving up on Delena! One lousy, cheesy I love you scene can't change how I feel! And trust me, lots of SE and DB fans will switch to DE this season.
At this point, I don't care about endgame at all. What really bothers me is how some DE fans have this idea that SE are already going to be endgame. I strongly believe that the producers don't know who it will be, if it's anyone at all. Julie and Kevin basically wrote the pilot in 2 weeks, the pilot was picked up, they started shooting, hired writers, and have never stopped since. They never had time to say: 'This is how it's going to be. This is what happens in Season 5. This is what happens in Season 6'. They were just writing it as and when it happened. So you cannot tell me that they know, 100% beyond a shadow of a doubt, which couple will be endgame. Heck, there might not even BE an endgame. I think fans are putting too much emphasis on it, saying 'of course it will be SE, it's bound to be SE,' but that's too obvious an ending, surely?

As for the 3x01 scene, what I hated most about it was the way that suddenly, so many DE fans over-reacted to it. You cannot say that SE will be endgame when we still have 21 episodes of the season to go, and 66 episodes after that. And you definitely cannot say that SE will be endgame because of a scene that was over a minute long. I'm sorry, but that's verging on the hysterical and is just scare-mongering, and there's no need for it.

The more I analyse the phonecall, the more I think there was something about it that seemed kind of 'off'. Don't get me wrong, I think the scene is good, but...why didn't Elena ask Stefan to come home? She had every chance. And why didn't she tell him she was going to keep looking for him? Klaus thinks she's dead, and she's only putting her life in more danger if she persists in looking for Stefan, not to mention the lives of her friends and family. Klaus killed Katherine's whole family because she ran away. I doubt he'll be pleased to hear that Elena is alive and well, even if he has succeeded in becoming a hybrid. You don't double-cross someone like him. Stefan hasn't gone over to the dark side yet, so I'm sure he's at least realised what could happen if Elena goes looking for him. Because he knows she loves him, and he knows how stubborn she is, he's bound to know she'll try to find him. I don't know...he probably thinks he's being all noble and doing the right thing, but inadvertently, he's putting Elena in more danger.
@ delenasalvatore : I personally think Stelena will be endgame only because...well...everything seems to say that. But I'll try to be optimistic (:
I don't think that the phone call scene has anything to do with endgames. That's just silly. It was only one scene. :P XD
Hmm...that's a good point. Why DIDN'T she ask him to come home? Maybe that wouldn't have been "epic"? XD I honestly can't think of one reason why she wouldn't have said that. And that's so true about Klaus. He will not be happy to learn Elena's alive. I wonder what he'll do when he finds out. I hope he doesn't decide to kill her family because the only person she has left is Jeremy. ):
And Stefan certainly is putting Elena in danger. But there's probably nothing he can do about it. If she wants to look for him, she will.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu delenaluv said…
heart
well bamon fans seem 2 think that phone call also symbolizes that s/e will be endgame not that i give a fuck what they think. to me if it was meant 2 be so obvious about the endgame, whats the point of watching the rest of d/e's journey? i'm not gonna try 2 read anymore into this s/e scene than any other so-called symbolic s/e scene. for whatever the scene said about s/e's love 4 each other and relationship it said a whole lot more 2 about the foundation of their relationship. for whatever elena did say there was a whole lot she didn't say 2 that she probably should have. i refuse 2 think that once again damon is to be rejected or not chosen again and that there is just something about him that warrents him never being loved in return especially by the women who led him back 2 his humanity. so elena's purpose and damon's love 4 her was just suppose to make him a better man but a man still undeserving of true happiness and a man who is still can not receive love and eternal happiness in return. so stelena's love was epic all along even if she falls in love with another man, her epic loves brother no less. just doesn't add up 2 me that u open ur heart 2 another man and fall just as in love but realize it really always was stefan. if that were really true ur heart would never allow u 2 completely fall in love with another. elena's feelings will be more than just passion or wanting what u can't have so 2 me an s/e endgame goes completely against common sense and rationality. i only hope tvd follow what the writers wishes were and what felt right 2 her that damon and elena truely are twin flames that belonged with each other and to each other.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu epicdelena4ever said…
oh yeahh and the lack of bamon shows what endgame now???? oh right...it's "bulidup"???????LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO
lebih dari setahun yang lalu mine17 said…
I don't know why some DE fans overreacted for the phone call, I actually thought it would be weird if they didn't put one scene like this, Elena still loves Stefan and they had to put some SE on the episode. The difference is that there was more drama. Nothing epic.
After the Jeremy snap incident on 2x01, I thought that was the end for DE, but if Elena forgave Damon I guess nothing will be able to tear them apart. It's all about the journey.
And for the DE fans that changed their mind just for the phone scene I just have to say that they never were truly DE fans, because we've been trough so much worse than that, I don't think just because an emotional scene on the FIRST episode of s3 means which couple will be endgame.
@mine17, I completely agree. I don't understand it either. At the beginning of the season, it's only natural that Elena is thinking about Stefan; it wouldn't be realistic if she just jumped on Damon and grappled him to the floor in a feverish embrace 2 months after her boyfriend disappeared. Sometimes, I think some DE fans are their own worst enemy, they get so discouraged after so little. Like you said, we've been through so much worse than that end scene. You'd think that after Season 2, we'd be able to cope with pretty much anything the writers threw at us. But it was ONE PHONECALL, when Stefan cried while Elena told him he'd be OK and that she loved him, which is pretty standard SE stuff. Stefan DIDN'T appear outside Elena's window so they could run away and get married. Elena DIDN'T beg him to turn her into a vampire so they could be together forever. Damon DIDN'T proposition Bonnie saying: 'Let's get it ON, WITCH.' If ANY of these things had happened, then I would understand COMPLETELY. But they didn't. This fanbase has been through a heck of a lot, and if all it takes is one sad scene, when SE weren't even standing face to face, to make some people want to chuck in the towel and conclude that there is no hope, then, I hate to say it, but we're not as emotionally strong as we think we are. What fanbase is tempted to lose faith in their couple when 1) it's only the first episode, 2)their couple got more scenes than their rival ship, 3) we know for a fact that this season is about their couple getting a lot closer, 4) nothing has actually been said or done to their couple to make people think they won't happen, and 5) they already know that the guy loves the girl. It makes no sense to me why some of our fans would feel like giving up, when Season 2 was MUCH more challenging. I don't understand people.

I'm not sure how it emerged that some us changed sides, but I think it might be an exaggeration; perhaps some DE fans said they liked the scene. Just because they like the scene, it doesn't mean they have switched allegiance to SE.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu traceypharm said…
angry
Two words....JULIE PLEC
What Julie Plec?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Delena4eva said…
angry
Now Stelena/Bamon fans are saying the final Delena scene in 03x02 was mean & manipulative... LOL!! Jealous much??
Oh, come on, please. They see what we see and it scares them. They know it's just a matter of time for DE to happen whereas it's a matter of never in any lifetime for BD. They say it's mean and manipulative? Translation: 'We would die to have that scene for Bamon'
Don't let those frustrated, envious bitches get to you. 3x02 was beautiful and nothing they can do or say will change anything about that. Plus, they're frustrated their perfect, precious queen Bonnie hasn't showed up yet.
@Delena4eva, TOTALLY AND COMPLETELY JEALOUS. And bitter, and resentful and mean and the list goes on. Well, why wouldn't they be? SE fans can probably comfort themselves with the fact that at some point, SE are bound to get back together, but Bamon fans must be absolutely green with envy, and livid. They're just saying this stuff because they're depressed that we've got the best ship and the best scenes, and the biggest fanbase, and everything they want. Why don't they convert and become DE fans?? That'll solve all their rage issues. Seriously though, we should all stay well away from anything SE and Bamon related. I most certainly am. I refuse, REFUSE to let their malicious talk get me down and ruin Delena for me this season. They can carry on bitching. It won't change anything.
smirk
@HaleyDewit True! Won't let it get to me as I know they will say ANYTHING to bring DE down!& LOL, yes they WOULD die for that scene! Apparently the one of the reasons why Queen Bonnie hasn't shown up yet is due to Kat Grahams contract with the CW - she is only contracted to appear in for example: 14 of the 22 episodes, so they have to write her out! hmmm... puts a damper on Bamons chances (like there were any to begin with!! LOL!)
laugh
@delenasalvatore they can whine, moan & b*tch all they want! It isn't gonna make any difference!! Delena is happening whether they like it or not!! We do have it all! This Delena fan isn't gonna care, she is just gonna laugh at their pettiness :-D
mischievous
When DE DOES happen we can all point fingers and sing 'na na na na na'
big smile
@HaleyDewit LOL! Can't remember the last time I did that! but seriously, I wouldn't go to the DB or SE spots anyway & do that ;-p Let them sulk & moan... seeing Delena happen will be enough! :-D
angry
manipulate what!!! the fuckin truth. manipulate someone into being honest to themselves. if thats the case we should all be manipulated cus being forced 2 be honest with urself can never be a bad thing. and now him pushing her into the lake was abusive. but bonnie giving damon an anurism is from the heart. they are all running fucking scared is what i think and 4 good reason. so when stefan comes back she should bury all the feelings she has 4 damon 4 stefans sake cuz that makes 4 a healthy relationship. whatever is best 4 stefan i guess even if they thinh a women being in love with someone else is best just as long as it seems as though stefan wins. havent they had enough dishonesty in their relationship already?
heart
'If by manipulating you mean telling the truth, then, okay,guilty'
meh
I hate it when DB'ers think that Bonnie giving Damon an aneurysm is ok!! Its NOT! It's pretty much abusive (not like he suffers any permanent damage from it though!)They seem to like it that Bonnie 'can keep him in check' by throwing him around and giving him aneurysm or two! It's like putting a 'shock collar' on a dog & every time it does something wrong the collar shocks it! I will never understand DB'ers
@ Delena4eva : That's crazy. Just crazy. I can't believe anyone would say that about a character they're supposed to love. Although in my opinion a lot of Bamon fans don't love Damon ): which makes no sense to me since he's a part of their ship but....ok xd
lebih dari setahun yang lalu FallenLove said…
@ Delena4eva, I agree with you so much! I hate how they only care about one half of their ship! I saw a pick a couple of days ago on their spot and the winning rating of Damon was 2/5! :O
hmmm
@Fallenlove @ delenaloverx7 Yes, that 2/5 rating of Damon just proves that they only want Damon for Bonnie because he is a lead character... it's quite pathetic! They just want Bonnie to dominate him & keep him in check...well isn't that what they hate? A weak,whiny & suppressed Damon??!!They want him the way he was in season 1 - suppressing his emotions... but when he shows more character growth they start hating on him! They also moan that Bonnie is not getting any 'character growth' but moan when Damon does! *sigh* I will never understand them...
I think they only say they want Damon to regress to his Season 1 days because they don't like the fact that his love for Elena provoked positive changes in him as a person, and being around her makes him more vulnerable/human. I mean, early Season 1 Bonnie was scared witless of Damon. If she didn't have any powers, she would probably STILL be scared witless of him. And they always go on about how destructive and violent he is; well, in Season One, he had no qualms at all about attacking numerous locals and such. How can they say they prefer a Damon who preys on campers and teenage girls in the woods when he doesn't do that now, and they still don't approve of him?? They do NOT make sense. But I've got a hunch that if it were BONNIE, and not Elena who prompted Damon to change, they would be totally fine with everything.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu FallenLove said…
:@ :@ :@ :@ I AM SO FRICKIN' ANGRY!!!

On another website a girl asked me whether I was a Bamon shipper and I said no...... she then called me a racist!
She told me the only reason that I don't like Damon with Bonnie is because I don't like people with different skin tones to me!!!! I AM SO ANGRY!! I'M IN NO WAY A RACIST!!!
angry
@FallenLove wow... that is unbelievable! They say DE fans pick fights... jeez! That IS pathetic. I don't like DB but it is definatley NOT because of skin colour!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu pastthemoon said…
Why the f would you ship a couple based solely on race? Does she ship DB only because Bonnie is black? That makes absolutely no sense. WTF
lebih dari setahun yang lalu RachaelF8 said…
I hate when DB fans basically say Bonnie can stand up to Damon unlike Elena! WTF? In season 1 Bonnie, who had barely no knowledge of her powers was scared shitless of Damon! UNLIKE Elena, who also was scared but stood up to him with no supernatural powers what so ever! 1x07, 1x03 etc. But once Bonnie was stronger supernaturally she began standing up to Damon and fairplay to her. But my point is DB fans are blind! If Bonnie had no powers she would still be afraid of Damon, unlike Elena who has always stood up to Damon and always will with NO supernatural powers!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu loveissweet19 said…
@Delenasalvatore The only Damon that some Bamon fans will accept is one who isn't in love with Elena and showers Bonnie with all of his attention instead. Until this happens(which is most likely never) they will continue to make up reasons to mask the REAL reason they hate on his character.

Those same fans who claim to dislike Damon's character progression will be delighted and pleased if the writers so happen to allow him a 2 second scene with Bonnie. You'll see it plastered all over their wall and they'll squee with delight despite the fact that they "dislike" this Damon.

If their obvious bitterness wasn't so hilarious to me, I'd be prompted to say it's pathetic.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu lizzie_jo5 said…
sad
I hate it how DE has become a tease for the viewers:(
The producers know it sells so will continuously push it without actually giving us anything, because will they-won't they is exciting and people want to watch it.
It doesn't matter whether they'll in fact kiss or have DEx, what matters is that the viewers will tune it to see what happens with them.
They got us hooked and they don;t have to give us DE.
Sending Stefan away was a perfect way of giving us DE time without actually giving us DE. It's like they are together but are not together at the same time.
As someone pointed out earlier:
SE is being portrayed as the ultimate EPIC love story while DE as a fling originated from undeniable (sexual) chemistry.

Im really tired.
I hate being teased, I hate being played and that's how I feel with TVD.
I would have stopped watching already but i am not ready to admit to myself that DE ( and me ) is a BIG FAIL...
I don;t know what to do....
smirk
listen when damon and elena get 2gether and falls in love with him the way he loves her it means stefan didn't fill her whole heart with an epic love cuz epic love or relationships worthy of being called epic can't and don't fall in love with someone else if they already have their epic love. i hate 2 mention twilight but edward and bella r more epic than s/e cuz eventhough she had feelings 4 jacob it never came close 2 what she felt 4 edward cuz her heart was already full/ there was no room 4 jacob to come in and take over or stir up feelings and emotions that she shouldn't have. that sure as hell isn't the case w/t damon and elena. we already know she WILL fall in love at the same level if not more w/t damon and u know damnn well they r gonna make love. u can share ur heart 2 a certain degree or boundry but u don't share ur bed. the minute all this happens whatever epicness people thought s/e had must be refuted. 2 return 2 stefan would only make elena look worse than katherine cuz unlike katherine elena actually loved damon and stefan would look like the biggest sucker knowing that (ur) girl actually went there. he already went through this w/t katherine but again katherine was just TOYING w/t damon where as elena actually fell in love w/t him. i hope they do what the book does and this time stefan is the 1 to say that HIS brother is the 1 that actually deserves elena especially when stefan sees that if it was possible 4 her 2 fall in love w/t damon while loving him, that her whole heart truely never belonged 2 him and damon and elena truely are twin flames that belong 2gether 2 become 1 whole...2 become complete. well that's how i see it anyway and the only way i'll ever see it.
I personally don't feel as yet that the producers are only playing with us. SE as the epic love story/couple is quite frankly speaking, lol-ridiculous. There was NO build-up with them whatsoever. It was merely a case of 'they met, they talked, it was epic, then the sun came up, and reality set in.' And do you know what that reality was? SE is not, and never will be 'epic.' I'm sorry Kevin and Julie, but I KNOW an epic love story when I see one. A kiss in the second episode of the first season, a break up in the first nine episodes when you were never really aware they were dating, and then sex in episode 10 IS NOT EPIC. Where's the story?? Where's the development, the intrigue, the longing?? The writers all but spoon-fed the audience SE's romance. There was no waiting, no angst, no on-the-edge-of-your-seat suspense, nothing like that. I feel like more than half of the show's fanbase are dying to see DE get together, for them to kiss or for Elena to admit she has feelings for Damon. That's the mark of an epic romance. It's when it absolutely kills you that these 2 people aren't together, because you know how right they are for each other, how much better both their lives would be if they were together, and how much they really love and need each other. I've never felt that way when I watch SE. At best, they are cute, and sometimes when their relationship goes a bit awry, sad. That's it. So no, I don't feel we are being played, because SE being branded as 'THE love story' would be bizarre, boring, and a total let-down. The producers would be pretty stupid if they were to do that.

Ack, the 'DE fans = racists' theory again? Listen, if Elena in the show was African-American, I would still ship DE. If Elena in the show was Asian, I would still ship DE. And if Bonnie in the show was blonde, I would still ship DE. Skin colour is irrelevant. Shipping 2 people just BECAUSE one person is black and the other is white doesn't make any more sense than shipping a couple just BECAUSE they have the same colour of skin.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu daenerysdrogo said…
If any relationship is destructive, it’s Damon and Elena. THAT is the epitome of destructive. I can’t find one positive quality about the relationship between Damon and Elena and quite frankly, I will be beyond relieved when this season reveals how toxic, pathetic, and abusive the Delena relationship really is. I’m just absolutely appalled that there are actually people within this fandom that believe that Damon and Elena are true love and are meant to be. Damon does nothing but emotionally manipulate Elena into getting what he wants out of her (for example, in the last episode, with Damon using manipulation on Elena in order for her to “confess” that she cares for him, when this is something that he knew already) and it’s absolutely disgusting and despicable. Damon has really sank to a whole new low. As if harming all of Elena’s loved ones wasn’t enough and also physically harming Elena herself, he has to resort to mental and emotional manipulation just so that he can get Elena to reciprocate whatever little feelings she may have for him. Guess what, Damon? ELENA DOESN’T LOVE YOU. SHE IS NOT IN LOVE WITH YOU. When are you going to get it through your thick fucking skull that Elena simply is not in love with you? Damon is so obsessed with Elena, he’ll do anything to try and force Elena into feeling what he wants her to feel for him. TOTAL ABUSE, PERIOD. I hope this is the end of the disgusting relationship that is Delena after this season.

LMFAO. I AM DYING OF LAUGHTER.
angry
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!^
lebih dari setahun yang lalu RachaelF8 said…
Yeah and Bamon are the epitome of true, understanding love! That girl is seriously delusional! She is so deep into her obsessive hatred for DE that it's scary. If that's what she thinks, fine. She is completely entilted to her own opinion, but does she really have to say crap about us? Anyway I can see how people can think the scene was manipulative, but really how? Is manipulative not when you lie and be sly? Damon went straight up to her and asked why she changed her mind so quickly. He wanted to know the truth, he didn't want to make her think what he wanted. In fact I can't recall a time when Damon has ever manipulated Elena, he has almost always been straight up to her.
*falls off my chair laughing* Now THAT is the biggest load of RUBBISH ever!! I swear that individual is off her rocker... It's true... jealousy makes you NASTY!
laugh
you dumb bitch you just contradicted yourself. how can damon force her to admit feelings she doesn't have for him in 1 sentence and then say he already knows her feelings 4 him in the next sentence. how can forcing someone 2 be honest with themselves and u ever be concidered manipulative. unlike stefan damon has always been upfront with elena whether she wants 2 hear it or not like gladly letting bonnie die and always choosing her. if he was manipulative he woould have never said that and acted like he gave 2 shits about bonnie but he really doesn't. sometimes the truth hurts but u still have 2 respect the honesty in which it's said. then there's stefan who sleeps with this girl never mentioning she looks like his 1st love and the fact that he himself killed most of her ancestors and kept that fact from her till he was basically busted. the problem this bitch has in even with all the horrible shit damon has done she still can't stop herself from falling in love with him and that simple fact is what made u feel the need 2 say all this shit eventhough u contradicted the fuck out of urself. at the end of the day u dumb fuck u can't be emotionally abused be someone being honest with u and u demanding it in return. 2 bad there's not a middle finger icon cuz that's what i have 2 say about ur pathetic jealous filled observation of a realistic relationship that shows all the ups and downs good and bad forgiveness and at the end of the day an unconditional undeniable bond that these 2 have and always will. i thankk you for ur comment and it showing me how even in ur denial of what's really going on between them u urself r bothered enough 2 see there's no stopping delena. not now not ever
You know what? I don't care what she says. Her hate-filled rant is fuelled by jealousy and anger, and comes across as nothing but the disturbed ramblings of a psychotic mind. If people who ship Bamon believe her, then that's up to them. What she says has nothing to do with how DE are being portrayed on screen or their relationship, and EVERYTHING to do with her.
smirk
@delenasalvatore True, It's just jealousy & anger! She is disturbed & pretty much psychotic in her anti DE ramblings! Harboring all that anger & resentment isn't good for your physical health & mental health!
tongue
another thing u idiot, if damon was just thinking about himself and his own needs then why would he do whatever he could including putting himself in the line of fire with klaus to help elena bring stefan home. eventhough he knows elena has feelings 4 him he THINKS it's always gonna be stefan so him helping her bring him back 2 be 2gether again and have their (epic love) thrown in his face wouldn't make him manipulative it would make him idiot. a selfless idiot. the only thing tvd is gonna reveal this season is how it's not always gonna be stefan and that elena indeed is in love with damon. the only thing toxic around here is ur obvious jealousy and envy of damon and elena's bond and ur inability 2 do a damn thing about it.
laugh
P.S. BITCH UR NOT GONNA BE LAUGHING 4 LONG SO SOAK IT ALL IN WHILE U CAN.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu TVDbiggestfan said…
surprise
OMG who is this girl? everybody seems to know but me :O
^We're not allowed to use names or anything,(although I like to call her 'Poison Apple'), but she is notorious for her looong articles on the Bamon spot in which she bitches and spits abuse at DE and their fans. You're better off not knowing who she is, although it's sadly become inevitable for DE fans on fanpop to encouter her hatred and bashing at least once, or hear about it from someone else. She can say whatever she wants, it won't change a thing. While I think it's unsettling for a viewer to say such things about DE, and it's unsettling for viewers to refuse to concede that Damon has changed and he's becoming a better person because of Elena, now I'm just over it. People like that don't WANT to see there's any good in Damon. They don't WANT to see that Elena has real feelings for him. It has nothing to do with what's happening on the show, or the story or the relationships. Last year I wrote an article called '9 Crimes - Nine Arguments Against Delena That Don't Make Sense', and just about everything I addressed has been addressed on the show. People like the one mentioned above are gonna hate Damon and DE no matter what they do, because they're prejudiced. Their opinions aren't based on facts or truth or reason; they're a preconceived opinion formed by them that the show can't change.
I think I got a suspicion :P There will be quite some DE scenes in this season and if Bamon fans can't handle that they better suck it up.