Damon & Elena {RANTING THREAD} Ship ranting, off-topic ranting, whatever! Rant your hearts out.

SpuffyDelena posted on Mar 07, 2011 at 08:43AM
Sometimes you just need to let it out....

Just one rule: NO BASHING OF SHIPPERS. NONE. Do not use specific SNs or target posters.
last edited on Mar 07, 2011 at 08:59AM

Damon & Elena 3418 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1251-1300 of 3418

lebih dari setahun yang lalu Anna_JH said…
^ Oh thank goodness! Because I'm sorry, but when you make a deal with Klaus to go on a 10 year ripper bender with him, I highly doubt it is easy as 3 EPISODES to get away from him and back to Mystic Falls. So glad it is just this girl -- who i'm hoping will shed some light on Stefan's past, of which as we can all be 99% sure, that Elena will have no idea about.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu delenaluv said…
laugh
stefan doesnt have 2 be gone for 10 years, just the remainung 4 of the show would be nice
lebih dari setahun yang lalu epicdelena4ever said…
Thank god no Stefan for 3 episodes but those 3 episodes better not be 3 days I'm tvd time. I bet delena has bonded by then so yay!!!! Praying for some awesome DE like a convo about the kiss .. Or another kiss;)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu delenasalvatore said…
This is ridiculous. Why do BD/SE fans insist on posting comments that are sure to rile DE fans up on DE vids?? One such fan on YouTube said that Damon would possibly have a great love with Bonnie. I told her that although it was OK for her to like BD, she was seriously deluding herself, using 2x18 as an example and that both Bonnie and Damon deserved better than being somebody's second choice, and...she called me a HYPOCRITE. Get with the programme already. Yes, Damon has done bad things to Elena too, but not in the way he has with Bonnie. And in spite of professing to hate him, Elena has still managed to understand why he does things, which Bonnie has never been able to do. Pretty much everything Damon has done, even stupid, reckless actions, have been motivated by wanting to protect her. Damon would rather that Bonnie gave her life if it meant Elena could live. Even after he worked with her to fake her own death, he was still willing to let her die for real. The dynamic DE share is completely different to what BD have. How on earth am I a hypocrite just because I think DE should be together, and don't support a Bamon romance? And if we're talking about hypocritical, then why are people so eager to pick out all Damon's faults when he's with Elena and still want him to be with Bonnie?? I don't mind if people ship BD, what I can't stand however, is when some of them overlook all the good things DE have together, and the ways that love has changed Damon for the better, and then cite Bonnie as the great hope and saviour of Damon's soul. There's absolutely no evidence for this - not even in the books. It's completely made-up and exists in their imaginations only.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu HaleyDewit said…
^ Which makes them the hypocrites.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Delena4eva said…
angry
It's troll time again on the wall... I've reported both...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu _VivalaVida_ said…
^ *palms face* I know. I reported them too.
angry
Oh my freaking God! Have you seen what this person (it's most likely one and the same) has posted on the Stelena wall? Does he or she really thinks people are gonna fall for that? God, how low can you sink if you hide behind someone else to say what you think? I've reported them, too. I can't believe it.
laugh
Funny Bamon fan quote of the day :(about Ian) "everyone says he's a Delena fan I think he's secretly a Bamon one" LMAO...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu TVD_rocks said…
laugh
This is soo pathetic! I mean do they honestly think we are this stupid?? Ehm, no sorry... As if they'd suddenly both have a Fanpop account and bash couples. Sure, and I'm Santa Claus...
tongue
^As if they have time! I saw Nina tweeted 'Season 3 in 3 days' So, I doubt the writers of the show can hang around here, having strangely enough just each other as a fan, bitching about our ship and the most popular character on the show, and insult us. They are not that stupid and we are not that stupid.
laugh
@TVD_rocks...that is beyond pathetic. That troll is actually degrading Stelena rather than promoting them (obviously)
^ Yep. They just have to go. This is ruining my day...
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
^ You use that quote a lot, don't you? Having experience with it? GTFO!
laugh
Oh we KNOW who the frustrated one is....
I actually don't want to waste my attention on them but I just can't stop checking what bullshit they are writing know. This drives me insane, honestly! They need to go.
^ I know what you mean. I have the same, it's stronger than myself.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Delenalove88 said…
sad
Guys, im really afraid of the idea that the writers just use popularity of Delena, their great chemistry because of ratings and at the end of the day Elena will stay with Stefan no matter what. Can you please reassure me?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu spechless said…
hmmm
^ I'd love to and ofc I have hope for DE but you can never exactly say what the writers gonna do even though using the popularity of DE would be pretty pathetic but we're not sure! I don't want to make people nervous or doubt DE but the fact SE is real and here, that makes me kinda shiver. I'd hate to see them endgame but it's possible...Okay, I stop doubting DE. They're going to be endgame, no one else can destroy it POINT.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu traceypharm said…
heart
^I second that. Other fans have said here, and it always makes me smile...Once you go Damon, you can't go back. I have a lot of confidence, but again, you never know. In the books they are endgame, and I hope the writers will honor LJ with a DE endgame. I'm more worried about Damon dying than not having an endgame, which I'm more confident about.
^ LMFAO! once you go Damon you can't go back!! i love that!!!
the writers should know that if they do that they are fkn stupid. They know DE need to be endgame or else they would not give them all those amazing scenes? DE needs to be endgame and if they choose stelena they are making the biggest mistake of there LIVES.
i'm glad you all like my once you go damon you never go back saying cuz i totally believe it. it would just make elena look so stupid and her character questionable if she supposedly loves stefan so much but still falls in love with damon only to realize "no, i think i like stefan more so i'll go back to him again after sleeping with damon" yeah, that really screams epic romance to me. thats why i said once you go damon you never go back cuz elena would look like katherine, stefan would look like a dumb ass 4 taking her back and damon once again is the one that gets rejected and even through out his whole journey back 2 his humanity, he still doesnt deserve to be loved by the woman who loved him just the way he is flaws and all and was the reason he wanted to change. the whole show would be 6 years of going around in 1 big pointless circle. this time damon gets the girl because he DESERVES to finally be happy and feel loved. so help me god they better not kill damon in the end cuz what lesson is 2 be learned. sure you can redeem yourself find yor humanity and finally be loved but all just in time to die cuz you deserve to suffer your whole life and the cozmic joke is no matter what transformation for the better you have made and acceptance you have found in life, stefan is the one that wins out in the end. thats not the ending damon deserves or the majority of the viewers 4 that matter.
mischievous
^LMAO. Very true
I can't help but think that maybe, just maybe, the writers could use DE popularity after all. They know better than us how DE are loved and adored, yet do you remember what they said at the beginning? They genuinely said that, and perhaps they're not saying things like that anymore b/c they know how it would piss Delena fans off and a lot of fights would happen (SE the real epic love story of the show and the show will always be about them and the obstacles they have to go through).
Maybe after all we just got the "wrong" writers, even though I consider KW a genius you know they're stuck with this idea of Stefan and Elena as the perfect couple when they hell to the no aren't. Jesus Christ gimme a break, yeah people do love them but they're just not 'the' couple of the show, the one people are rooting for. At least not how a oh-so called epic couple like them should be.
I mean for example yesterday I asked on Twitter to another very good writer of another show (Nikita, for the record..), if he was Team Damon/DE or SE, and guess what? He said Team Damon. I think that everyone loves DE and see how much potential they have and how amazingly they've been builded-up, yet the TVD producers themselves seem to be attached to the whole Stelena soulmates epic love story crappy thing. I don't know, sometimes I get to feel negative.
my theory is they need to say all this stelena soulmate shit and promote them cuz they know they dont need to do that with delena cuz delena is the ship everyone really gives a shit about. the reality is thay need to make s/e out to be more of a threat and make it seem more equal cuz they do have atleast 4 more seasons to do. if they didnt say nicer stuff about s/e it would be as if its not an even playing field and they need 2 keep the suspense up for the rest of the series cuz its their job to keep the interest in the show. anything d/e related completely overshadows anything elese and they know it and have to deal with it and what other way do they have than promote the other ship that people dont really give a shit about. better stelena than them starting to talk about bamon cuz then i'm really gonna go crazy. s/e fans i can tolerate cuz they have an actual couple but these bamon fans are completely nuts. whether its book bamon or show bamon which totally makes me think these people are insane and i dont want them to be talked about as a possibility by julie or kevin so talk stelena all you want for the simple fact that u have 2 .the the scales of the viewing audience is tipped way over 2 the delena side and its the job of the writers to try 2 keep the final outcome as nail-biting as they can. let the writers make s/e seem like some kind of threat when they're really not. the public has spoken on delena's behalf so let the writers do what they have to 4 stelena sake so the writers think they can keep us guessing till the very end.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu delenasalvatore said…
Very good points everyone. What I'm guessing is that in order to keep SE going for at least the next 2 years is to shake the whole dynamic the two of them have. You know, we've had 2 seasons of 'SE, the cute, perfect, wholesome ('epic') couple, see how made for each other they are, they've had virtually no problems in their relationship so far'...and then BAM! The writers tear that relationship to pieces, and make SE really fight to stay together. I just cannot foresee another season of SE, the 'beautiful solid love story' can you? It'd be so boring for a start. If I wrote the show, this is what I would do...

Season 3: About the slow break-down of SE's relationship as all the skeletons that have been in Stefan's closet come tumbling out. Elena begins to realise that maybe she never knew Stefan as well as she thought she did. In the meantime, she has to be around Damon a lot; first to help him track down Stefan and Klaus's whereabouts, then to face the knock-on effects of what Stefan's done and possibly help Damon clear up Stefan's mess. Obviously Klaus isn't going to let Stefan go without a fight. I would have SE be separated for about half the season, depending on Klaus and if Stefan wants to go home. He might not, because he feels too guilty about what he's done, or he might by this time, have fully embraced his ripper personality and be enjoying it too much to WANT to go home and back to Elena. Anyhow, mid-Season or thereabouts, SE are reunited properly but although they try to go back to how they were before, their relationship has gone through a major shift and because their relationship before this has been relatively drama-free, neither of them knows how to deal with it. They've never had any big arguments before, so how do they cope with something as massive as Stefan having a relapse, working with Klaus, and going back to his ripper ways, which he was never totally honest about with Elena? Damon can see what's going on, but he won't be drawn into it, and he never tries to coerce Elena into choosing him in spite of the mess Stefan has become. At the end of the season, SE break up. Damon will be in a difficult place, because he loves his brother and he loves Elena, and he doesn't want either of them to be hurt. In the meantime, the fact that Elena is fighting so hard for her relationship with Stefan hurts Damon too, because he imagines that she'll always love him more - just as Katherine did.

Season 4: At the beginning of the season, Elena or Stefan will try to make amends and get back together, but it doesn't work. Stefan numbs his pain by leaving town and going on a blood-drinking spree. For the rest of the season, Elena will stay single, while maintaining her close friendship with Damon. Damon however, may become distant with her because he doesn't want to take advantage of the fact that his brother is out of the picture. Elena, naturally is confused by this, not to mention hurt. As luck would have it, however, on a road trip on another of their missions, a blizzard leaves them with no choice but to spend the night in the same room in a motel or something. Guess what happens next?!!

Season 5: Stefan decides the only way he can get Elena back is if he can become human again, and goes on a quest to a very powerful witch who can make it happen. Elena keeps having dreams about Damon when it's 1864...but she's dressed like Katherine and finds herself having to choose between the 2 brothers. In her dream, she knows she really loves Damon more, and this freaks her out a bit. Regardless, she can't stay away from Damon, and he can't stay away from her and it's all getting very intense between them...when they get a message from Bonnie that Stefan is in trouble. So everyone rushes on a journey to rescue him. At the end of the season, Elena wakes up from yet another dream and realises that she will only hurt one or both of them, and that she would rather die than do that.

Season 6: Elena orchestrates a big scheme with her friends to get the brothers talking again before she leaves town - forever. Stefan tries to rekindle their romance, but they both know they can never go back to the way they were. In the course of the season, they realise through some long discussions and stuff, that they needed each other for a specific length of time only; Stefan needed her to move on from Katherine, and Elena needed Stefan after the death of her parents. That time is now past. They agree to stay friends and that they'll always treasure what they had. Damon is aware that Elena is going to leave, and he won't see her or talk to her. He muses to Stefan everything might have been different if he hadn't come back, but Stefan points out that he would be in a worse place and he can't think about 'what ifs'. Stefan can see that Damon really loves Elena, and when he talks to Elena about it, he knows that she loves him too and she's only leaving because she thinks this way she won't hurt anyone, but by leaving that's exactly what she'll do. Because this is Mystic Falls, there will be a great danger of some sort, that threatens their lives. Just as SE's lives are at risk, Damon does something to save them and Elena thinks he's dead. She completely breaks down and sobs and sobs in Stefan's arms (don't worry, it's not romantic at this stage). Damon is NOT dead, however, and the scene ends with them kissing as fires burn and smoke rises in the background. The show ends with Mystic Falls in ruins, and Stefan staying on to rebuild their home with the potential for a new love interest and DE getting engaged/married and leaving town together to go on another road trip/honeymoon.
THE END.

OK, that was a really long post. The point I'm trying to make is: everyone is like 'Poor Stefan, he's too good to be betrayed' and 'They can't make Elena into another Katherine'. But that doesn't have to happen. SE will realise they were never meant to be together, and Stefan could get a new love interest (or an old one), and knowing Elena, she will go to extremes to ensure she doesn't hurt the ones she loves. So neither of those sayings work anymore.
surprise
WOWWW
send this in to the writers. you will have done all the work 4 them and should appreciate that fact. s/e were truey never meant 2 be and they need 2 come 2 that realization. bottom line d/e need to be 2gether. it was afterall their destiny.
@ delenaslavatore........... I WISH!
but unfortunetly the writers are probably planning something that is not as spectacular as ur ending.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu katie15 said…
@_VivalaVida_: Most people do prefer DE over SE. Not just over the internet, but in general. Majority of people will always root for the will they/won't they couple because who wants to watch something that isn't changing, evolving? When you watch a show/movie or read a book, you start it expecting it to end very differently. If SE are together in the end, nothing would have changed. However, that isn't going to happen so that's hypothetical.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu JerseyGirlBritt said…
Can you reassure me on something, guys? I see all over the place in other forums how Damon should be with Katherine, that he can be his real self around her, and that how he is now just isn't cutting it. SO many people are convinced the real Damon is the bad guy we saw in season one and I HATE how they think this! Are we wrong about him, guys? I mean, Katherine herself said so in Masquerade he used to be sweet and polite so I don't get it! Just because evil Damon was the one we first saw doesn't mean that's how he really is, you know? We're seeing something similar with Stefan. I always believed it was Katherine and the drama that came with being with her that changed Damon and now Elena is bringing back his true (good) self. If anything, isn't Stefan the boring one? I do like him but he pretty much has been the same (excluding the flashbacks) until now! And people complain about Damon all the time while Stefan can do no wrong. Damon's no angel either but come on! What do you guys think?

And quite a lot of people say season two was bad or just ok but I loved it! Even without Delena, I thought it was really good.
@katie15: Well, the most predictable endgame ever would be killing Damon off so they can get rid of him and make SE endgame. God, I'd be so pissed. Investing 6 years of my life believing and adoring TVD and DE, with such a pathetic ending. Someone actually think that there won't be an endgame, as like Elena will die or Damon and Stefan will give up on Elena for their relationship. Meh, I hope you're right and that Delena will be endgame no matter what. IMO, I don't get how two very good writers as JP and KW can really think that this story revolves all around Stefan and Elena..when the show proved us the contrary, if anything. If DE won't be endgame, it would be the bigger waste of epicness on a TV show I've ever seen. Like really. I can't say if their overhelming love for SE is still there, but seriously KW and JP should listen to their fans and what the majority wants..but not just b/c it's the majority, but because it actually proves them where they "won" the most. Aka, making the fans love Damon and Elena so much.

@JerseyGirlBritt: NO. Like really no. Damon and Katherine are oh-so not meant to be together..Katherine brings the worst out of Damon, she makes him insecure and something that he isn't. I thought they made it clear by now? Have you seen Human Damon? He was such an adorable and naive person, he belived in Katherine and "their love" so much. It's a pity that Katherine ruinded his personality so much, because to me Damon is the most amazing character on the show. Actually, he's even the most vulnerable, sensible, insecure and passionate one. I think that Stefan is mentally stronger than Damon, he can take pain. He can get over things but Damon is a very fragile person after all he's been through. He loves passionately, and he invested his humanity and 145 years searching for a woman who didn't give a fuck about him, and his father preferred Stefan too and even killed him himself! Tell me about it! Damon is a person who suffered so much in his life, and even though I don't justify him for what he's done, I understand him. He was scared to feel again b/c he couldn't handle it, his emotions are too many and very strong. He preferred not to feel, to be hated and rejected because it's all that life gave to him. I hope that I've made my point clear. But bottom line is that Katherine fooled Damon, she manipulated and used him. That's so far away from being true and real love. What he has and will have with Elena.. yeah, that will be true love. Because Elena will really and genuinely love him and he already loves her so much, and Elena is finally bringing out the real Damon again. He knows that, he knows that in 1864 Elena would have liked him! Elena is the only one who can make Damon happy, there's no way that Damon will ever stop loving Elena and he will always choose her. And as Ian predicted, I truly hope that Elena will love Damon more than Stefan..it just has to be like that. Elena herself said that she doesn't know what true love is..and I think she'll find out with Damon. Hell yeah.
tongue
^ Wow, beautifully said and true to the heart! I wish everyone would see Damon the way we do, but they just go 'You like him, because he's hot' Geez, we're not that shallow.
tongue
Btw, I can't believe how hard it is to make people enthusiastic for TVD. I want to get my sister into it, but she's like immune to awesomeness. She's not in for new things.
smile
Very beautiful _VivalaVida_ ! The scene that strikes me the most about Stefan/Katherine/Damon is in Memory Lane when, in the flashback at the end, she runs back to Stefan, "We'll be together again, I promise.". Totally ignores Damon lying there. She even looks in on Stefan time to time, never Damon. For Damon to go back to Kat after all that would be impossible.

And like you guys have said, Elena has brought back his humanity and he is bringing back to life the Elena that had died with her parents.

I really believe that Stefan and Katherine are more compatible than Damon and Katherine.
Yeah Stefan and Katherine are totally meant to be u can clearly see it
lebih dari setahun yang lalu darkdoll59 said…
Stefan and Katherine Balance each other
Stefan only wishes that Katheine was all the good things elena is. He even admitted that it was because she looked like Katherine that he watched her for 3 months it's like I'd she didn't look like Katherine he wouldn't have even stayed in mystic falls after he saved her from the car crash.
TBH, I'm not even a big Katherine/Stefan fan b/c you have to know that Damon comes always first to me. I mean, I ship him with happiness (which is Elena, IMO!), and I freaking adore him. So honestly Katherine really bugs me because she's such a selfish bitch, who ignored both Stefan and Damon for over a century and made Damon suffer like a dog, she completely destroyed him. And she claims to love Stefan..like really? Then why did you toy with Damon and you didn't claim your love for him like, ehm, before than 145 years??! Gah. Sorry, but even if Stefan is not one of my favourite characters still he deserves better. I'm a fierce Staroline shipper haha :)

BTW lots of SE/DB fans are sending hate to JP and KW. Especially SE fans, they're so fucking selsifh and childish. They've got their cheesy and gross SE for 2 seasons..now gimme a break! You freaking knew that this show was about a triangle, and finally it is time to this triangle to legit begin! I swear..they're so unfair. :\
And also I was wondering why most of them say to JP and KW that S2 was all about Delena, and that they have a clear preference for them and they're tired of "The Delena Diaries". WTF??! Kinda hilarious since we often think the total opposite! Lmao!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu JanaP said…
Now JP and KW will meet the "nice" Stelena fans. Cause Delena fans were always the mean one, now they will learn the truth...
ahhaha that's so embarrassing why cant they just accept that DELENA WILL HAPPEN and they can't do anything about it as long as they live. They can cry and moan and bitch but delena is INEVETIABLE and they need to STFU and get over it.
ROFL. Haha, I was watching some S1 scenes on YouTube and I don't know why but this comment truly made me laugh. Maybe it's the spontaneity of how she/he said that ahaha.. XD

I hate the evil bastards that run this show, tease us with wonderfully romantic scenes like Damon and Elena dancing, and then send her off to make out with Stephen, whose head btw, is way too big for his body. Arrrrrgh!

^ Lmao at the Stefan part. I agree, btw.. haha XD
LMAO, when I was sending positive feedback to them about DE, some psycho SE fan kept tweeting me that DE will never happen and that's all about SE/DB. I was so freaking annoyed because you have to be stupid to say they aren't going to happen when the show is about SE/DE LOVE TRIANGLE and how can you say the show is about DB? DB are an AU couple, so it's stupid to say they are otherwise.
^ ROFL, they're so damn annoying and arrogant. Jeez. Especially DB fans, ohmygod shut the fuck up! I'm seeing everywhere DE hate from them, saying that DE is just a "struggle" to DB, that Bamon will be endgame and all the bullshits of their Bamon world. Do you actually believe that they're even thinking who will say 'I love you' first??! LMAO. They seriously live in a dumb system. And let me get this straight..people can like it or not, but it doesn't make it less true. TVD is about a triangle between D/E/S. From the beginning until the end. So I firmly belive that neither Stefan or Damon will get REAL love interests (as falling in love or being together) until the very end, because otherwise the triangle would fail. You get what I mean? And I'm talking in general. It's hard for me to think that they will love someone else during the show, maybe in the end when Elena will make a choice they'll show some new love interest for one of them (as I'd love to see for Stefan. A Delena endgame and Stefan and Caroline developing something more than friendship, lol!).
So it's frustrating to see all those crazy DB fans pretending that they freaking own Damon when their ship is an AU couple. And I think that they feel confident and arrogat about it just because in the books Damon and Bonnie have something...ugh.
ROFLMAO. link < just read it. It shows how in a dumb system they live. Seriously this is pathetic. I'd love to have more Stefan and Caroline scenes, as some people Katherine and Stefan etc..but hell, do we act like that? Like immature morons who play the victims, making petitions just because a bunch of ppl want DB??! Seriously guys those people are insane, I'm sick and tired of it. I've said it a thousand times but I really mean it..the Bamon fanbase is the most ludicrous, arrogant and dumb thing EVER.
LMAO. Those petitions never work so they are wasting their time.

You know the newest argument? That just like we had to go through horrible SE in S2, S3 will be where DB fans have to watch "horrible" DE till DB happens. I just don't get it. Damon has scenes with every character on the show, some that have felt WAY LESS platonic than with Bonnie, yet Bonnie is labelled as his "love" interest?! And WHERE is this supposed build-up?! I actually think they have a similarity with SE here, that ALL their scenes feel the same and thus just not important. Difference between the two couples, obviously, is that SE actually IS a threat to DE whereas DB don't come remotely close.
^ they confuse book BD with show BD and they say bonnie is the only one who "accepts damon the way he is" WTF is this??????!!!!! Im pretty sure bonnie hates that damon is a vamp and everything he has done and the ONLY reason she helps him is FOR elena. because HE LOVES ELENA.
Im gonna laugh when the series is over and there is NO BAMON whatsoever and they eat there words.
LMAO, I really can't wait for S3 and S4 either, then they can shut up about DB having a kiss and falling in love- supposedly.
LMAO, I really can't wait for S3 and S4 either, then they can shut up about DB having a kiss and falling in love- supposedly.
tongue
LOL. I woke up this morning and watched a few DE fan videos, and I thought, how on earth can one deny that Damon and Elena are THE LOVE STORY of the show, SE does not even come close to what our couple has had to go through in just two seasons. I thought about Bamon fans and laughed. They have to be completely stupid to believe that they will get what they want. If it has taken two seasons for Elena and Damon (especially him) to grow/change themselves and with each other, and season three looks like it will be Elena's struggle with how she feels about Damon, they have to honestly realize that DE will "get together" and the love triangle come into full force, means another year after this? So that would leave them what, one/two seasons to develop a releationship? And honestly, do they really believe that Damon will just give up on Elena and hook up with Bonnie? Would one call that love or epic? I think not.

And anyway, Bonnie is her bestfriend, do you think Damon will just settle for her and still have to be around Elena? Even Bonnie know how Damon feels for Elena. In The Return, she makes him feed Caroline his blood to heal her in the hospital, "and why should I?" "For Elena"