Damon & Elena {RANTING THREAD} Ship ranting, off-topic ranting, whatever! Rant your hearts out.

SpuffyDelena posted on Mar 07, 2011 at 08:43AM
Sometimes you just need to let it out....

Just one rule: NO BASHING OF SHIPPERS. NONE. Do not use specific SNs or target posters.
last edited on Mar 07, 2011 at 08:59AM

Damon & Elena 3418 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 3418

lebih dari setahun yang lalu INLOVEWITHDAMON said…
ohhh my goddddd I cannot believe this fucking gross Bamon shit that's been released. It's stuff like this that makes me question the writers.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu EllaEnchanted said…
angry
What Bamon shit? ohh il be soo pissed if its anything i don't wanna see!!!!!
What the freakinggg heck are those pictures!!! I'm pretty sure that there won't be that much too them, surely i mean she is with jeremy and arghhh the writers said this would no way happen at all. I mean come on its totally out of NOWHERE, it would make no sense. Listen to me i'm making more of this than it probably is.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Damonlover said…
sick
I can't freaking believe it. I was SOO happy when i saw the other DE still. Damon looked like he was having a good time with Elena. I was so excited for this episode with the dance and everything. Then the DB stills. I just can't stand them. I hope that scene only last a few seconds and he is threatening her or something. I feel sick.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Anna_JH said…
^ I think you are making more out of it, hun. Please don't worry guys!

It pretty much looks like everyone is going to dance with everyone in this episode lol! And for goodness sake, DAMON IS IN LOVE WITH ELENA annnnnnd BONNIE IS WITH JEREMY... with everything that is happening with Elena, Damon and Bonnie have no choice but to put their differences aside and protect her the best that they can. Which is fair enough, right?

and we all know where the plot is heading in the next few eps. Damon's feeling for Elena aren't going to remain dormant, he and Stefan fight over it, we clearly have some amazing scenes ahead - "you need to listen, and prepare yourself for what I'm about to say..." -- I'm excited.

Don't let a few pictures upset you. Imagine how SE felt when they saw DE dance stills... everyone is in the same boat. It's why the writers are doing this!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu DelenaLover said…
The Bamon stills just killed my day. I'm so disgusted and pissed right now.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Damonlover said…
^
Agree
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu katie15 said…
tongue
I agree with Anna. The Bamon scene will be nothing important.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu delenasalvatore said…
In one of the pics, it looks like he might be about to threaten her or something. I'm guessing that whatever they're talking about will be about Elena. But even if it is only a little scene, you know that Bamon fans are going to go absolutely freaking crazy over it. I think I can hear their screams from here. I'm assuming that Damon and Bonnie are dancing (which is weird, because they're not exactly the best of friends), but whatever, they ARE holding hands, unfortunately. Anyway, everyone knows the fuss they made over the stills from 2x17 - and they included Jeremy. The pics will only fan the flames of the needless Bamon fire even more, I'm afraid.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu vivalavida said…
Honestly, when I saw the pictures at first I almost jump from the chair, lol. I was a bit disgusted and confused..they didn't interact since a lot and looking at those images pissed me off a little.

But I also think that the moments from those pictures, are the best DB fans can expect. Like the "best part" in that DB scene. Instead, to us they gave a simple DE photo and nothing excited, beside the fact that we know they're going to share a dance. But I'm also sure that the scene is gonna be epic and very unexpected..like they dance a slow and face-to-face very close. You know what I mean?
Jeremy and Bonnie finally got together since 2x07 just last episode, do you really think that after all Damon and Bonnie are going to fall in love just because they were close at the track?!? For god sakes, it doesn't even seems that they're dancing together! Because THEY'RE NOT! And probably they won't..Damon has always been very flirty and probably he's saying something to her but nothing special.

I can't hide that I'm still a little upset because the image of those two together is just eww..but relax guys, because Delena is almost happening! :P
Gawd why are fans are twitter so overwhelming? I tweeted JP/KW saying I love the DE love story and that they are my favourite couple, and some stupid SE fan (who's name has epic and Stelena in the same sentence) said they won't happen and that JP said so. Oh and that DE aren't a love story... I've asked her/him for the link, but I doubt they will give it to me. Why? Because JP said no such thing and what she actually has said completely contradicts what this idiotic girl who thinks she is the writer has said.
Yeah have you seen it? SE fans are freaking out =O When I go to see JP and KW tweets, I always see a SE fan called "StelenaAmore"(and even others) that keep tell them how much SE are beautiful, meant to be and Damon can even go to hell..and we're supposed to be the immature and pressing ones, lol? And we're just at S2 and the real triangle didn't even start YET! I'm sooo afraid of how things are going to be in the future, worst than these is really difficult..omg I'm scared lol.
MY.GOD. I see a little insecurity in them if they need to press them like that. ;)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu deluv said…
^ And they call us immature, am sick of these fucking hypocrites, i swear am done being good...am tired, they've brought me down and am sick of it.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu epicdelena4ever said…
ok. well first of all id just like to say we have NOTHING to worry about so calm down lol
2nd of all i cannot beleive the writers actaully realesed those pictures now bamon fans think they "have something" cause they are touching BIG FKN WHOOP now they are gonna turn evrything into this big deal.
3rd.....the scene is probably him threating her.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu tellymaster said…
I just saw the pics of Bamon. It sort of put me in a sour mood. Hopefully the writers are just releasing them to get all the fans happy or something like that. The Bamon scene could just be Damon either threatening her or briefly coming over for maybe 2 seconds. I don't know. I just know that absolutely nothing could actually happen. It would be the biggest mistake the writers would ever make. It's just a bit of a let down after having those amazing stills released of Delena and then today I get on and see those stills. :/
lebih dari setahun yang lalu DelenaLover24-7 said…
^ @tellymaster I completely agree with you. It ruined my mood too. I got on my facebook account and what do I see, Bamon pics. I was like seriously!?!?! I am not worried by these stills at all, but I'm super annoyed. I hate that the writers are trying to make everyone happy. See, thats the problem, they can't make every ship happy without ticking off another ship. Damon and Elena's relationship will never compare to "Bamons". Delena's dance is going to be amazing, but when they make Damon dance with other people, to me they just make the scene seem less significant. I guess they are really afraid of losing fans or the ratings to drop lower. Who knows.....
^Oh they'd better not have Damon dance with a lot of other people! That would just...it wouldn't make me very happy. You're right. The dance would be less significant. That's the problem with love triangles. Someone is always not happy.

But why I am really not worried is because of that Beremy still. There is absolutely no way the writers could put in something that would ruin such an amazing moment.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu DelenaLover24-7 said…
I don't think they will, I just don't understand why the writers always do this. They bring our hopes way up and then do something to tick us off. They are trying to please every single fan base. They have released pics for every fan base for this episode. Season 3 better pick up with the love triangle because it would be too much if they kept it this way. I agree, they made the Beremy scene look less significant too. I'm really not worried because Delena has so much potential in the future. But I can't pretend that I'm not annoyed. They are trying to please Bamon fans, I mean when was the last time they got a scene this season?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu NateHeartSerena said…
sad
Ok Rant Time!

I love JP but I just read an article and sometimes she makes me worried to be a DE shipper.

She referred to Damon and Elenas closeness as an obstacle for SE.
Just an obstacle. Which basically means he isnt a real contender, just something to overcome.
NOT COOL. It shouldnt be like that. It's meant to be a 'down to the wire, oh my god, holy crap, who will she choose?' show. Not- 'oh this is SE arent they sweet, Damon just needs to be overcome'.

She then went on to refer to Damon as the 3rd point and each time she does it sound increasingly more like shes basically saying the 3rd point is screwed, has no chance and is there as plot device.

On a non related DE note she also referred to Tyler as the 3rd point in the tyler/caroline/matt triangle. :(
There's your death sentence tyler. You're basically an obstacle for Catt.

Makes me sad :(

TEAM 3RD POINTS FTW!
Link

link
I HATE HER
I HATE HER
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Thug-Angel said…
I HATE HER 2!! Fuck her and her perfect Stelena
I'm really sorry, but I seriously can't stand that woman. This fucking show is supposed to be a LOVE TRIANGLE between Damon\Elena\Stefan, not Damon acting like a puppy when he's around Elena and she that keeps saying "It will always be Stefan" and treats him like shit. You know JP is very unprofessional talking in this way, because it seems she doesn't give a crap about DE fans and about their feelings. She doesn't have respect.

What's the point to say that Damon is an "obstacle"? People who see this as a good thing, good for you. But I can't see nothing good in this..of course Damon is a threat for Stelena lovely-love relationship, because Elena will fall very deeply for him and will never stop to love him, for that you can't call him an obstacle for God's sakes.
It's like she spoilered the endgame, like "Of course SE are in love, but you know Elena will eventually fall for Damon who is an obstacle for them." But she pratically says that she'll get over Damon and she'll live happily ever after with that artichoke of Stefan.
Damn if I can't stand that woman! KW is so much more impartial and professional. And he likes DE, I can feel it. When at Comic Con he talked about their eventually first kiss he was really into it, he doesn't want to throw them apart.

Jeez, everytime Julie Plec releases an interview I'm depressed..she doesn't even talk about TVD anymore, just how much epic and wonderful SE are (oh yeah, what's more epic of a couple that got together after two episodes?! Really excited -.-").
God, if only LJ hasn't been fired. She would have done a DE endgame, I'm sure of that. But Midnight is something epic for them so..IN YOUR FACE JULIE PLEC! ;P
Has anyone seen Paul's latest interview with TV Fanatic? ive posted the link on TVD spot. He didn't really seem to bent on giving anything away but in the first part of the interview, the moderator asks him about calling Elena a Martyr and how its a strong word to say to someone you love etc, he then goes on to say that well he thinks thats the ultimate climax to the season, saying in that "you can't force somebody to love you, you can't force somebody to unwillingly do something" and he will do everything possible to make her be safe for SELFISH REASONS! but he needs to trust Elena, hoping it all won't blow up in his face. Thats what he thinks the finale will conclude on. I mean what does that mean? is it pointed towards SE or DE im guessing SE, i kind of just don't really know what to take from that exactly he wasn't very clear and i don't really know what he meant by that statement, i mean obviously it sounds like Stefan is going to just continue being selfish by taking Elena out for shoddy picnics and being his usual broody self, and theres Damon trying to save her life and Stefan gets the credit for it! Damon better start getting some credit for all his efforts and the nice things that he does for Elena because its really starting to get me pissed off otherwise, it wouldn't make the slightest bit of sense if he didn't.

Its like Nina said in her interview he does all these good deeds and nice things and Elena or noone else seems to notice, so if you keep doing all of these great things and noone notices then OFC your going to revert back to putting on a facade. It just wouldn't be logical or make sense if he didn't get credit for the fact that hes evolving into a man capable of greatness Elena is the one that saw all of that in him in the first place so its only fitting that she now begins to realise all of this before S2 ends!

We have Selfish annoying Stefan, and then Unselfish i would happily rip my insides out just to keep you safe Damon. Where is the logic in that?

The only thing that i really liked what he had to say bcos he explained it, was that we won't necessarily get left with a ton of cliffhangers which is great news i think saying that we will get some answers and some will be cliffhangers, i don't mind some cliffhangers but when theres alot and you have no answers or anything to really go for 3months then that can be kind of annoying.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Aubreykarew said…
Agree with u vivalavida, julie has never said anything gud abt de, she is all for se whatever. Also u saw how she says abt tyler, that he too is juz a hindrance for caroline n matt :( :( if not for kW dont think there wld be some de scenes Then abt damon, i cant stand how after repeatedly doing unselfish acts, he is still ignored and they still wanna put the blame on him, the season finale better have gud intense de scenes and elena acknowleding something at least for damon or the rating would go down. Again not gud for u writers
lebih dari setahun yang lalu tina-kiss said…
There’s some pictures of Damon and Bonnie at the ’60s dance. Are they having a moment? Or are they just working together to protect Elena?

KG:You will have to absolutely watch that scene. … We definitely have a scene together. It’s an amazing scene. It’ll get everyone talking. It’s just a can’t-miss moment. It definitely has to deal with a great part of Bonnie’s decision on what she’s going to do. Whether that’s yes or no, I won’t say. But it’s an incredible moment in the show.

'Stefan and Elena spend a romantic day together — afraid it might be their last.'

WHAT.THE.FUCK? Why do we keep getting bad news, a little good news and then bad new again? THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING!
hmmm
^Oh god SE is one thing for DB :/ Will I'm an optimistic person, but these spoilers are putting me off the show, shred by shred. Soon I'm just gonna give up with what's becoming a crap show.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu traceypharm said…
angry
Book Ending Spoiler Alert: At the beginning of each episode, L.J. Smith is credited with having written the series and the show is loosely based on them. How based really? They might have to rename the show if Julie keeps up with her Stelena preferences (epic soulmates!). Julie has said they are only using the characters not the storyline so much. Has she even read the books? Especially Midnight that just came out? Elena comes to love Damon much more than Stefan and would have chosen to spend her life with him if he hadn't died at the end (but will come back). L.J Smith had every intention to unite DE at the end. Come on, they are "twin flames that merge into one"! (sounds like a marriage of soul and body) A lot more powerful than the term soulmates. If Julie has her way, they might as well abandon the name Vampire Diaries and take off Smith's name. Speaking for myself and from what I have viewed, I will not have seen a movie/tv series end so completely disappointingly different from the book. I know we have a few seasons ahead of us, but if she refuses to acknowledge that the triangle involves Elena having to choose between the two, I will not watch.
I will be soooo pissed if SE have another one of those 'romantic getaways'. It just doesn't make sense. Why do they keep wasting episodes on SE? The majority does.not.give.a.flying.fuck.about.them.
laugh
^I laughed so much when I read that in Ep20 SE are going to have a romantic getaway because it might be the last time they have this. Every romantic getaway this have revolves around them maybe not being able to do that again! The show's cliching their own storylines!
^LMAO yeah I know, and every time they have their romantic getaway it gets fucked. They really should take the hint.
I just find it annoying that while Damon is going to extreme lengths to try and save Elena those 2 are going to have a romantic day. Like srsly? How about you try to figure out a way to stay alive. Stefan kept telling Elena to keep fighting but now it seems like they've both just given up and Damon's the only one who's still determined to fight this. I don't know maybe its just me.
^Exactly. When everything is at its worst they decide it's a good time for a romantic day? Oh and they completely ignore the fact that anyone can die at any moment? Isn't Klaus already in MF by that time? Yeah, the cheesy love fest is such a genius idea..

Seems like Damons the only one that doesn't want Elena dead because everyone else is off with the fairies havin' a fucking party!!!
No okay, this Bamon spoiler pissed me off. VERY MUCH. They don't really give a crap about DE it seems, on how Katerina talks about that scene it seems something huge! "It'll get everyone talking". OMG seriously what's that shit?!
I'm sooo going to quitt this fucking freaking show if they'll put a Bamon storyline and keep ignoring DE. Too much. And Stelena scene in 2x20?! Just ridiculous. Everybody knows that it won't be their last moment together (unfortunatly -.-) so the hell..!?
Hahah this is exactly how I feel at the moment about writers, Bamon & Stelena. Lmao ;) link
The Bamon shit literally killed my day. Kat was like hyping it up making it seem like its some big thing. But honestly she's always talked a lot about Bamon even when there was nothing to talk about. So I'm not going to let it bother me that much. Now if Ian were to come out and say something like she did about the scene then I would loose it.
@viva - tbh when i read that i thought why are you making this out to be some big epic fucking moment when it probs won't be all that great, what a load of shit seriously! I really do just think that she wants to make it sounder bigger or should i say "different" to what the scene will actually be about. Ohhh its going to be a scene that will get everyone talking i think shes just trying to get everyone talking tbh, she has to sell the show at the end of the day and shes really sounding over dramatic about everything shes saying shes going OTT and just wants to tease everybody with it, she/they want the reaction and its kind of what they have to do, really fucking annoying i know, but they do this to cause discussion and debate on what will happen, they all do this hype stuff up to the point of..oh was that it type thing. I think that DB scene will be about Elena/Klaus or Katherine if im honest, the more i look at the pictures the more i just see some kind of alliance.
Now I've had time to reflect on the Bamon spoiler, I've come to realise that it won't be as breathtaking as Kat says. She always bigs up Bamon because the majority of her fanbase are Bamon shippers, and also apparently Jeremy/Bonnie will still be together in the finale.

Besides, as you guys have said, I would rather just watch the episode and judge for myself. These "spoilers" are never as big as they are made out- particularly stills, I wouldn't trust the importance of them until they are seen- the most important scenes never seem to have stills.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu delenasalvatore said…
^Agree with you Katie. From what I've gathered from reading/watching interviews with Katerina Graham, I can tell that she is DYING for Bamon to happen, or to at least get more scenes with Ian. I can't blame her for saying that if Bonnie could be turned by a vampire, she would choose Damon, he is gorgeous, and to her credit, she does give props to Beremy, stating that Bonnie 'really really loves him.' However, I've never come across an interview with Ian or Nina in which they gushed that DE had an 'amazing' scene together, something that 'would change everything' and 'everyone would be talking about.' If they ever did, I would love it. I would think: 'Now this is what I want to hear.' But they never give anything that happens in future episodes away. The fact that Kat talks so openly about it means that it can't be that huge, otherwise, she probably wouldn't be able to mention it. If it really was important, then it's unlikely the CW would have released a promo pic of it. Futhermore, promo pics can be extremely deceiving. I remember when they released the DE still from 'Bad Moon Rising', and it so looked like they were going to kiss or something. I think a lot of people are getting overly anxious and taking things out of context - something that can only be a result in the fact that the show has been off the air for what feels like forever, and we haven't had any DE scenes for what feels like longer than that.

Its this stupid hiatus that made everyone all crazy and tense.
Exactly the hiatus has got us thinking all kinds of crap lol. Bamon have no chemistry PERIOD! that goes for Kat & Ian too.
I don't think Kat was hyping Bamon as a couple per say. I think she more meant the scene will be huge in terms to decisions of sacrafice and plans regarding Klaus and saving Elena.

I mean seriously, it's not going to be some "I want you so badly/I think I love you" scene seeing as Bamon have had ZERO love interaction. Heck they are not even friends. Damon refers to her as an semi-competent witch and Bonnie would gladly have killed him in 2x05.
But they both LOVE ELENA. Hence why they might need to interact to save her.

So that doesn't have me concerned at all.

I'm still pissed about having SE shoved down my throat. They arent epic. AT ALL. Most casual viewers I talk to (who ship no one in particular) think it would be cool for Elena and Damon to be explored. Seeing as they all see it as A LOVE TRIANGLE. Not SE gush and Damon as the 3rd f*cking point/obstacle only.
I'm back!

I'm not going to look too far into the Bamon pictures or interviews now. I really do not want to get worked up and worried about something that...
A) Would make absolutely no sense.
B) Is involving two people that hate each other and even at one point tried to kill one another.
C) Are both in love with other people. Bonnie isn't exactly in love with Jeremy, but seriously, she just got with him! I'm also pretty sure that they will be still together by the end of the season.

But anyways, back to the ranting.
I can't believe these future episode. How come we have to have Stelena shoved down our throats every freaking episode? A romantic getaway? Wasn't the first one bad enough? Maybe something good will come out of it though. Let's say that something horrible will happen like in 2x14, Stefan becomes useless from the impact, and Damon comes to save the day, ay? Wishful thinking. :/

But the character death! That has got me more worried than anything. There has already been one death so only two more to go. Alaric. It seriously can't be Alaric. My heart will be broken. What if it is Bonnie? I don't think it's her either. Jeremy in the end will probably stop her from doing the spell that kills her. Ugh. Character deaths have too much of an impact on my life.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu jendelena said…
laugh
^^^ Oh boy this thread is on fire rofl Ok just a reminder try not to bash any actors like stick to the pairing or character but avoid the actor. Love you guys <333
I actually like Kat. I don't like that she's obviously not neutral when it comes to her ships on the show, but other than that she comes across imo as a down to earth girl.

Anyway: if Alaric dies, I will be so super pissed. He's one of my favourite characters in the show, and him dying is taking things WAY too far.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu jendelena said…
^^^ Yeah she's ok but yeah they better not kill Alaric like seriously Alaric can't die. They'll have a lot of angry fans on their hand if Alaric dies
Honestly right what the fuck is with all of the other ships ie (SE & DB) invading our spot all of a sudden. They moan about us being the abusive spot when we are clearly NOT! and then there the ones that in the past week are coming over here causing trouble for everyone who loves DE. They are seriously pissing me off. Especially when i feel all we try and do is keep the peace & love around here, but they make it near enough impossible from what i've seen at times! They all seem to be jealous of our ship. They just make me mad that they have to bring there rubbish on here when there is absoloutley NO NEED FOR IT, its not like they get it from us so i don't understand why they are so mean, its horrible.
angry
Oh for fuck's sake. I hate when DE are blamed for bad ratings because people are bias. DE DIDN'T EVEN HAVE A PROPER SCENE TOGETHER in 2x17. They weren't in the promo/preview/stills for it either. Yet BAMON were. If any couple is to blame for the bad ratings it's THEM. If the ratings hit the roof next week it will be because of DELENA not Bamon that sunk before it even begun.