Damon & Elena {RANTING THREAD} Ship ranting, off-topic ranting, whatever! Rant your hearts out.

SpuffyDelena posted on Mar 07, 2011 at 08:43AM
Sometimes you just need to let it out....

Just one rule: NO BASHING OF SHIPPERS. NONE. Do not use specific SNs or target posters.
last edited on Mar 07, 2011 at 08:59AM

Damon & Elena 3418 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1001-1050 of 3418

lebih dari setahun yang lalu maryam1311 said…
angry
It makes me beyond pissed off when people call Delena epic. They aren't epic whatsoever. Delena is an OBSTACLE for the true romance. Epic love stories always have many obstacles, love stories such as Romeo/Juliet for example.

WTF!!!! one of Bamon fans said that , in STELENA spot!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu _VivalaVida_ said…
^ Ohhh well, I don't even have to check out to know who it is. I already know, lol. ;) Pathetic..now she rants and make SE spot negative as she did with the DB one.
angry
i hate that bitch so much.....
i can`t wait to fight with her
lebih dari setahun yang lalu epicdelena4ever said…
^lol
of course she was try to twist her words around and make it seem like she actaully LIKES elena. hypocrite. because im pretty sure all he DE hate articles are BASHING elena.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu tvdlover said…
some Bamon fan called us disgusting!!

how are we disgusting B/C we Ship DELENA??
lebih dari setahun yang lalu sweetyetsimple said…
shes like bacteria spreading all over the place i hope SE fans stop her be4 she turns their spot into hell!!!!
disgusting?????????? how deusional can one get? but thats really offensive ughh!!!!!
im ganna stop that sutpid bitch, she is messing up STELENA spot.
^DO IT. tell them what a psycho she is.
if she does make the SE spot gross. then they only place she has yet to come and destory is this one. and she better be ready for WAR if she sets foot into spot....just warning you now bitch. if you are reading this ;)
sure she is trolling allover here *roll of eyes* i think we should aLL stop her from messin up SE spot,so wat do u think guyz shall we teach the bitch a lesson?
hell yea teach the bitch a lesson.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu HaleyDewit said…
mischievous
I could send her a link to my new song about her...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu twilightlover73 said…
Yeah! First she called us discusting on my wall post, next she's destroying the Stelena spot and what's next? We have to stop her! And she will never ruin our fandom right? Delena for life!
^ I reported her, BTW. If you want to maybe it could help and back her off for good!
angry
i reported her too but the bitch wont get lost
lebih dari setahun yang lalu katie15 said…
Okay guys, I know she's horrible and all, but let's not turn into her. All of us ganging up on her makes us bullies and I don't want to be put under that heading, we're better then that.
^she deserves it though.
Katie's right. We're better than that. But the rest of you is right, too. She has to be stopped.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu lucy87 said…
I'm gonna take a lesson from Damon:

"I’m just gonna ignore the bitch." (2x01 The Return)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu JanaP said…
I just watched that interwiev with Ian where he said that Damon will might have witsh action. First of all it was clearly a joke and then he said that there might be a friendship...
^ I've even read that he said "Who knows maybe Damon will not end up with neither Elena or Katherine, but with some other girl..." referred to Bonnie O.o Like WTF?! It's that true?! Oh my...
BTW I hope that whas he's said it's not true, IMO. -_-"
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Daninoc said…
Bamon will NEVER happen!
it would be unrealistic IMO.
he's just kidding. he doesn't write the show. I don't take anything they say seriously. ESPECIALLY about bamon.
Bamon will never happen.
Don`t worry at all girls.
DELENA FTW!!!!!<333
lebih dari setahun yang lalu traceypharm said…

I know a lot of you guys read this, but this is my first time I did,AND I AM PISSED AS HELL. (TV guide)

Dobrev thinks Elena's heart will always belong to Stefan, even if he's enjoying a taste of the dark side. "You always want what you can't have, and that's why for so long [the writers] have been keeping [Elena and Damon] apart because they want the fans to want what they can't have," she says. "Now that Stefan is gone Elena will want what she can't have and she'll miss him and wonder if he's ok, and I think it will make their relationship stronger."

AND HERE IS A COMMENT TO THAT ARTICLE. (DAMON IS JUST A FLING!)
Yep, Stefan/Elena will always be soulmates. Elena would be STUPID to give up a great boyfriend like Stefan who has done nothing but love and protect her and her loved ones for a fling with Damon - the brother who would kill her brother just because she didn't tell him what he wanted to hear.

I love the Damon/Stefan relationship, I want to see Damon grow up and stop chasing after his brother's girlfriends. It's too pathetic.

Oh my fucking ...!!! Will the writers just tag us along for the sake of keeping fans, just to trash us at the end?
Be possitive:D dont worry
lebih dari setahun yang lalu darkdoll59 said…
it's just a comment you don't need to be angry about it I believe in Delena and I am sure that it's a endgame otherwise they wouldn't give them so much time to happen :)
heart
All the hating, all the waiting, is going to be worth it in the end.
smile
Thanks guys, that really helps, it's hard to keep a positive attitude sometimes when you see comments like that. That is why I cherish this Delena family, what I'd do if I didn't have this to to turn to? You guys rock!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu tina-kiss said…
It's funny how BD shippers bash Ian like there's no tomorrow when he says something positive about DE. This is like the first time he says something positive about BD and they worship him now? HYPOCRITES.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu lucy87 said…
^Yes! Its clear that Ian likes DE. Some people just need to accept that and deal with it. Sorry he doesn't support your non-existent ship. I wasn't aware that actors couldn't express their opinions.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu delenasalvatore said…
@traceypharm, yep, I was really upset when I read that article too. I ranted like mad on here about it. But later on, I re-read it and thought: hold on. Does Nina actually SAY that Elena's heart will always belong to Stefan? No. The interviewer/writer of the article for TV Guide said it. Nina just said that because Stefan is away, Elena will want to be with him more and that their relationship will be stronger for it, (which if you ask me, is ridiculous.) So basically, TV Guide is just taking the things Nina said about SE out of context, and making people who read it THINK that SE will always be together. The biggest hint that they won't be is that if Elena and Stefan really are soulmates, then why give DE a story spanning 6 years? If you turned it around and it was SE who were being developed over that time, and if they hadn't already slept together and everything, then maybe I would think differently, but as it stands, I think SE have already had their love story. There are always going to be people who think SE are 'meant to be' and they are 'the soulmates' and epic love. All I can say about that is: puh-lease. SE are not strong enough to carry the show on their own merit. They exist as one part of a double act. I hear people saying that DE act as the obstacle to SE but for me, it's the other way around, and SE are the obstacle to DE being together. They can say whatever they like about DE and SE, but at the end of the day, Delena still have way more fans and supporters than SE.
big smile
^ Amen to that =)
heart
Sooo right! I think they lost their appeal the first time they slept together. It just screamed high school romance, but nothing more. What's left to say for the next 6 years! It's basically fight off all the bad guys and a happily ever after! No! The "True Loves"in the fairy tales that I have cherished since childhood, all had to overcome so much hardship to be together. And can we really say that Stefan choosing to sacrifice Elena for his brother as a hardship that will make their relationship more solid just because he is away? Are epic love stories made of that kind of hardhip? What makes a love story epic, is that both are totally consumed with love for the other, they will choose nothing else over that person. Damon: "I will always choose you." 'Nuf said.
True! SE is stuck in one place they're not evolving and fighting for their relationship,true stefan will become a ripper which will make things unstable but thats stefans dilemma to solve its about him not about SE so how the hell is SE the main couple when their relationship has nowhere to go? If SE stopped,ended? While there are 4 seasons to go, will everything in the show just be " i love you" "i love you too" boring much? While DE got a long way to go. See the diffrece is SE is like a story that has nothing left than the phrase" happily ever after" while DE is in the beginng of an epic love story which i think the writers will prefer over the boring to death stuck couple
I always said that this show is about DE lovestory and the realationship between Damon and Stefan. Both the finales proved that, both realationships have storys to tell. Even when Stefan turned evil, still the finale managed to be all about DE again. I mean wouldn´t it be a great opportunity to tell something interesting about SE if the writers really cared about their "epic" story so much. But that wasn´t about SE, it was about Stefan and Stefans story in the finale was also all about his realationship with Damon.
I'm sorry but what has Ian said that is positive for DB?
The current interview makes me laugh though. How come when Ian says something positive about DE it's because he's "directed" to say that, but as soon as he says something positive about DB (which I feel, even from the current interview, that he doesn't like and was only being polite to a fan) then it's because DB are "meant to be". Give me a break.
Cause they are such hypocrites lmfaooo at them really thinking that!!!!! Ian is a de fan If they havn't noticed after ian's 1billion imterviews I pretty sure he's de all the way
lebih dari setahun yang lalu tina-kiss said…
I'm sorry but what has Ian said that is positive for DB?
That Damon may have some 'witch action' in season 3. But that's probably not true, since it's obvious season 3 will be all about DE.
ITA @epicdelena4ever, you don't even need to mention DE, he talks about them on his own :]
lebih dari setahun yang lalu delenasalvatore said…
I'm sure that the only 'witch action' Damon may get in the future is Bonnie making his head explode after he does something she doesn't like - which he inevitably will, because he's Damon.
Exactly, I also don´t get why everyone thinks that witch action means smething positive... for some reason after hearing it for the first time I thought exact the same thing what you said delenasalvatore...
tongue
For all we know witch action could be just Damon and Bonnie working together to get Stefan back, or Bonnie controlling Damon again. It could mean so much.
^^lmfaooo thats what I was thinkinggg!!!
Get over yourselves bamon fans. Ian is and will always be DE
Ikr! Ian has talked possitvely bout DE a 100 times now that he said one thing about Damon and bonnie sumthin that isnt surely romantical whatsoever, the whole DB fanbase is throwin a party callin ian a DB! How pathetic can one get?
sick
The higher they go, the harder they will fall. OUCH Bamon fans, I hope your insurance covers inpatient hospital visits and therapy, you're going to need it, and not just the physical kind, the emotional too.
mischievous
I don't think he's refering to sex or something romantic. And who says the witch has to be Bonnie? As we have seen, there have been a TON of witches in our show, it even could be Emily.
^ IKR!!! or maybe he's killing a witch? lets see how many bamon fans there are left if damon kills bonnie hahah!
laugh
HA HA HA HA!!! Now THAT's what I'm talking bout.
mischievous
btw, don't know if you've seen it on their wall, but one fan said this and I quote: Ian realizes his job is at stake and knows he has to embrace Bamon. *facepalm* Seriously, wtf?!
laugh
Oh my ... That is probably , The. Most. Delusional. statement I have ever seen so far.