Damon & Elena {RANTING THREAD} Ship ranting, off-topic ranting, whatever! Rant your hearts out.

SpuffyDelena posted on Mar 07, 2011 at 08:43AM
Sometimes you just need to let it out....

Just one rule: NO BASHING OF SHIPPERS. NONE. Do not use specific SNs or target posters.
last edited on Mar 07, 2011 at 08:59AM

Damon & Elena 3418 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1351-1400 of 3418

lebih dari setahun yang lalu Delena4eva said…
cool
We are true Delena fans as we shipped them NOT by popularity but by personal choice! So proud to be a Delena fan...

DE = Deliciously Epic!
DB = Dreadfully Banal/boring
lebih dari setahun yang lalu JanaP said…
How do DE become popular in the first place? People clearly choosed them cause of their love story... Man these people just don´t make sense- I truly start to question their inteligence...
laugh
LOL... was just at the Stelena spot. I see you-know-who is now posting strange questions... like 'how tall are you'? weird... Im pretty short! (just under 5ft) btw... :-p
lebih dari setahun yang lalu epicdelena4ever said…
^ hahah when she threatend to leave the bamon spot she then went onto the stelena spot and posted a pick....ABOUT BAMOON...then apologized for it....lmfaoo. She then made all these posts about how "epic" stelena was when she hates elena.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu JanaP said…
After JP interwiev noone should dare to say that Elena want that Damon change, cause ELENA is the one who accept and like him just the way he is. And Bonnie is the one who said that when he doesn´t change she will kill him...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu traceypharm said…
heart
I am so thankful Elena said that. A TRUE friend or lover accepts you and loves you for you, not for what you do for them, or for what benefits them from being in a relationship with you. No conditions.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu NateHeartSerena said…
Claiming people ship Delena because it's popular? FAIL.
If anything people would probably ship SE because they are an actual couple with a real chance of endgame and therefore a somewhat safe choice.

People ship DE and put up with all the DB fans delusions and attacks and all the Stelena soppy scenes BECAUSE Delena are awesome.

It is not unusual for Delena to be popular and they certainly are outside of internet forums and shipping too.
My friend started watching TVD are liked Stelena at first.
She is now a solid Delena shipper and I didn't even say anything to her! She doesnt even know about online shipping wars.
She just assumes everyone is team SE or DE.
And when I mentioned casually the 'idea' of Bamon, she laughed and said "Nah, way too random. Damon can't ever love anyone else and Bonnie hates him!"

RANT OVER.
^ EXACLTY most people don't even know about shipping wars and don't analyze stuff like we do. They go by what they see...SE or DE....no ones in there right mind watching the show for the first time ever would ever ship bamon.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu darkdoll59 said…
my friend is a causal viewer and she doesn't pick sides but when I asked her what she thinks about Bamon she was 'what the hell? are there people who ship them?' and she is just a causal viewer .
lebih dari setahun yang lalu DSalvatoreLuv said…
wink
All my friends are casual viewers, (and my mum :P) and whenever I mention the idea of Bamon they just give me strange looks and a popular response is often: "But Damon loves Elena, and Bonnie hates him...how's that meant to work?" :) Proud to say everyone I know who watches TVD are Delena shippers :D
lebih dari setahun yang lalu RachaelF8 said…
I'm proud to say my 5 year old nephew is Delena shipper! :D he only has watched one episode when I was baby sitting him, it was Miss Mystic Falls and he loved it. He always wants to watch it, saying the people with the 'hand dance'.Even a five year old sees what Delena have! :L
Because Delena is epic like that that even a five year old know what love is. and I am proud to say that my mom is a Delena shipper too.
big smile
@RachaelF8 awww... thats so cute! & he has good taste! Even a 5 year old can see Delenas meant to be! :-D
@darkdoll my mom is also a Delena shipper! Of all the people who watch TVD... only 2 are Stelenas (they are sisters BTW) the rest (10 or more) are Delenas! :-D
lebih dari setahun yang lalu deluv said…
My friend who watches TVD is both DE and SE. I told her about Bamon and she gave a straight NO. I got scared...she then added cuz they'll lose lots of viewers. She's a casual viewer btw

My close cousins (i call then sisters) are DE. They say that Stefan suffocates them..rofl

My mom is SE. But she sometimes think Stefan is an idiot. lolz. I told about Bamon and she gave me a WTF face...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu delenasalvatore said…
My sister doesn't even watch the show, but when she came in when I was watching 'Miss Mystic Falls' at the part when Damon is standing at the foot of the stairs watching Elena make her way down, she asked 'Does he love her?' She had no knowledge of any of the relationships or the characters, but it was obvious to her. Another time, during 1x18 when Damon was in Elena's room, she wasn't really watching the episode cause she was doing something else, but she looked up all interested and said 'I think those 2 should get together.' Yup, even people who don't watch the show are Delena fans.
laugh
My sister also watches TVD (she prefers shows like Chuck & OTH but she is also a Delena)I also told her that people ship 'Bamon' she gave me the seriously WTF face!! - like I had said the nastiest swear word ever! LOL!

Anyway whos up for some Bamon comedy?? Im checking out those picks...& well you just have to LOL! at some of them & be disgusted by some...

1. Do you think damon in the show will start call bonnie babybird?
(If he called her that he would probably earn himself an aneurysm...)
2.Would you like to see Bonnie sing in the show while Damon watches her in awe?
*LMAO* awe?? you gotta be kidding me...
3.When Bamon is official how would all the characters react in the show?
*wonder what kinda socks they're smoking...*
4. And finally the one which disgusts me most of all...
You'd prefer if Bonnie put Damon in his place by:
a) inflicting pain on him (witchy ju-ju)
b) setting him on fire/ablaze
this was posted by you-know-who btw! Healthy relationship huh? *sarcasm*

LOL!! im in a really snarky mood tonight!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu pastthemoon said…
Lmao do they not realize that the book and the show are completely different? Can you imagine Damon calling Bonnie 'babybird' on the show?! LMAO! Talk about OOC...

I haven't actually read the books but Bonnie and Damon on the show DO NOT and will NEVER make sense! They HATE each other and not in a love/hate/sexual-tension-y kind of way. In a "I will gladly let Bonnie die" kind of way. They don't care about each other in any way, shape, or form. Their only common ground is Elena aka the woman that Damon loves.

ALSO WTF AT THE LAST ONE. Lmao.
I mean, I guess if they wanted someone who could get through to him by, I don't know, talking to him, they would be shipping Delena.
the fourth pick I don't know what to say. and then they are saying that DB is a healthy relationship . BD is an abusing relationship and they are fools for saying otherwise and hypocrites if they are saying that DE is not a healthy relationship.
laugh
@pastthemoon - Im reading the 6th TVD book & uhhh... I don't see any REAL love between those two. Bonnie seems to have a school girl crush on him as far as im concerned & Damon well...he only seems to have eyes for Elena <3. I swear those Bamon shippers are delusional! (In reference to that last one) Why didn't she suggest putting one of those 'shock' collars (like in the movie 'Fun with Dick & Jane) Bonnie could shock him every time he does something she doesnt like...then she will really have him by the nuts... LMAO! oh & I notice you are new here! welcome!
angry
@darkdoll59 Exactly! they are HUGE hypocrites! Thats pretty much abusive! :-( disgusting...
Yea Damon's heart is completely with Elena. She's the only one who's been able to at least partially bring him back to the person that he was before he turned! He doesn't need someone who punishes him, he needs someone who can help him be the best he can be!

And thanks! I actually had an FP account a few years ago but I forgot all of the login info so I made a new one XD I'm Joce!
smile
@pastthemoon :-D Im Tanith... & this is my 1st account LOL! I <3 it here on fanpop (i.e. the Delena rant thread) where I can just tell it like it is!! Im a huge Nian fan too! are you?
Yeah, they're adorable. And they look great together!
i never see and never will see anything in bamon in the books. EVER.
and don't even get me started on the show lol. If damon ever called her "babybird" on the show i think i would puke and kevin and julie WOULD NEVER write damon saying that....EVER so they can forget about that. LOL.

i mean even if damon called elena his "princess of darkness" i would be a little weirded out haha.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
The biggest sign that Bamon don't make sense is actually in those fanpicks you mentioned. First they talk about how Damon is his 'true' self around Bonnie, and she can be his sweet 'babybird' and be his shining light in his dark, dark abyss and then the next minute they discuss what way she can 'keep him in check'?? Uh, WHAT. THE. HECK??! Oh sure, setting him on fire should teach him a lesson! And to think...to think that THEY deem DE 'abusive'. They are such hypocrites, that they give the word 'hypocrite' a new meaning. The dictionary should have the name 'BAMON SHIPPERS' printed next to it. They can't decide what relationship Bamon should have. I mean, sure, they can yap on and on about their romantic theoretical nonsense - you know, that as soon as Damon 'gets over' his 'obsession' with Elena, then he can be a better man with Bonnie, because only she can understand and challenge him and they're going to walk off into the sunset and be happy forever in Bamonland, but they also seem to get a total buzz from the fact that Bonnie can give him aneurysms. So just what kind of relationship do they see these 2 having in the future? The fact that someone made a FANPICK about how they'd prefer it if Bonnie 'kept Damon in his place' by various ways she could inflict pain on him says it all really. The idea of Bamon as a couple is nuts. Most of the fans who ship Bamon on that spot seem to be off their heads. I suppose that's the only way you could ship a pairing like that. A SANE person, who thought RATIONALLY would see that the fact that Bonnie has to inflict any kind of pain on Damon at all means that they should not be a couple. It's beyond absurd when they go on about their stupid theories, and then make out that DE is unhealthy and unreasonable, when they're the ones who are crazy.
@pastthemoon Do you visit Fanforum by any chance? Theres a great thread on Ian Somerhalders thread called 'tweethearts' Some of the fans on the Delena spot post there!

@epicdelena4ever I think I would throw up if I heard Damon call Bonnie 'babybird' *shivers* that stupid bath scene! all Damon was doing was using his brain to save Bonnie because he knew Elena would be devastated if Bonnie died - I know Elena was still in 'la-la' land at the time but if Damon let Bonnie die & Elena went back 'to normal' & discovered Damon did nothing - she would have a hard time forgiving him!
@delenasalvatore... so totally agree! One minute they are making 'wedding plans' & the next minute they are 'discussing' ways of how to control him... they are not rational! & DE being abusive? my foot!

One of my favorite lines ever from TVD? (ok it may not be word for word correct..)

Damon :If it comes down to you & the witch, I will gladly let Bonnie die. I will always choose you (TO ELENA)

<3<3
lebih dari setahun yang lalu mady2194 said…
hey guys..i'm new here..love all the comments here
Agree with all of u..srsy I just don't get the logic of DB..they just don't make any sense..I once asked my cousin sis abt Bamon,she was like "WHAAAAAAAAAATTTTTT???..there are actual people who ship them?"
cool
Hi mady2194! welcome! They just DON'T make sense whatsoever! Delena FTW!
welcome mady2194!!
we all know bamon is AU so let's just sit back and laugh our asses of at there attempts to say DB are actually going to happen in the show.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu HaleyDewit said…
You should check out this song! The lyrics remind me of the shipping war between DE and BD, how our ship is perfect and they are just jealous :)

link
Ok, so i was on the DAIR spot and i noticed an article "why dair the the true love story of Gossip Girl and Chair isn't" so i clicked on it and GUESS WHO WROTE THE ARTICLE....the one and only "bitch" LMFAOOO and guess what it looks EXACTLY like the article she wrote about Damon and Bonnie i swear she took out the words Damon and Bonnie and substituted in dan and blair LOL.
LOL. But as much as i like the Dair dynamic and story IMO CB are meant to be lol. I just found it funny it was her article! LMFAO!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu mady2194 said…
angry
"Damon is his true self whenever he is with Bonnie"
OMMMGGGG....I think this has been said a MILLION times by the cast,characters,n by everyone..that Damon is NOT the bad guy that he was in S1,he's more of sensitive,sweet n caring and he is his true self ONLY near Elena..Elena brings out his HUMANITY..aaggghhhh why some people dnt get that is beyond me :\
lebih dari setahun yang lalu DustyMoonlight said…
BIG RANT:

So, everyone knows the leader of the Bamon spot on fanpop, if not I'll message you, but most people do, and in most recent Bamon rants, she really shows that she WORSHIPS Bonnie, and HATES Damon on the show. If you support Bamon, you support them both, but it appears to her that Damon isn't good enough for Bonnie. "Damon on the show is a careless, reckless, psychopathic idiot, who just does things without even thinking. He has no conflict. And this is where Damon’s major problem lies. DAMON HAS ZERO CONFLICT IN REGARDS TO OTHERS. This is what makes Damon’s behaviour psychopathic. Because a person who is able to feel for others, able to feel empathy, has internal conflict. He displays none of this with basically anyone on the show." So not even Bonnie? Going against everything you have said? She is bascially saying that he has no character, and is a stupid idiot, and it's pretty clear that if Bonnie and Damon were friends, and he had never done ANYTHING to hurt her, this would be turned around, and she would gladly say that he wasn't selfish, which she says he is with Elena. "Everything that Damon did this season was because of Elena, no one else. It's all selfish, Damon's intentions. And IMO, Damon only saved people like Caroline, not because of selfless reasons, but because of selfish purposes, because of Elena." So, doing it for someone else is selfish? This is the most pathetic thing I have ever heard. Selfish is when YOU DO SOMETHING FOR SOMEONE ELSE, NOT FOR YOUR OWN BENIFIT.Damon didn't save people like Caroline for himself, he did it so Elena wouldn't be upset. "I know it sounds like I dislike Damon, but I really don't. I'm just extra critical of him." Extra critical? Calling someone an idiot and selfish is not being critical, critial is like saying, "he doesn't always make the right choices, and sometimes it's hard to forgive him, sometimes you think he was stupid for doing it, and you can't forgive him yourself, but when you realise why he did it, he isn't a horrible, selfish person." She's saying all this bad stuff, and then trying to just cover it up, and all Bamon followers follow HER, like she's Bonnie or something, there is not ONE Bamon fan who says anything bad against her. "And truthfully, I happen to be the most critical about the characters that I like the most." Another load of bullshit? She loves Bonnie the most though doesn't she? And yet, there is not one bad word towards sweet Bonnie is there? Not ONE word!
Another thing that annoys me with Bamon fans is when they bring Ian and Nina into it. It has nothing to do with the show! It's there personal life and they don't care about TVD in their personal lives! It's their JOB acting, and when there alone they don't talk about TVD and plots and who's with who. They only critizie them because there is no scenes with Katerina and Ian, becuase their friends and nothing more. "DELENA IS EXTREMELY AND INCREDIBLY OVER-RATED. So is "Nian" as far as I'm concerned." How is Nian overated when they are dating? Some may argue that their not, but look at the pictures? How can a real life couple be overated?
And Delena? How can it be, when BAMON FANS ARE USING OUR PICTURES AND QUOTES. There was picks with 'Which Delena quote would be best for Delena." They call us obbsesive, when THEY are the one's LOOKING for our quotes, which means WATCHING our scenes, COMPARING them. And pictures, they must SEARCH for Delena photos or photoshop them. BAMON WILL NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER HAPPEN ON THE SHOW. It has and will most likely be Bamon in the books, L.J.Smith confirmed that, but she wanted a Delena ending still, becuase it FELT RIGHT. Bamon obviously didn't! Bonnie and Damon are NOT EVEN FRIENDS in the show, and as Damon said, he would gladly let Bonnie DIE to save Elena. That will NEVER lead to romance. Delena romance is only starting to happen, which means that Bamon won't happen anyway. Their has been NO journey between them as some Bamon fans may say. They hate each other as they did at the start, they only come together to help Elena. ELENA, NOT EACH OTHER. They never have, and never will. " But the problem is, on the show, Damon's God is Elena, which is beyond sickening." Another pathetic quote that doesn't make sense. They ALL go to 'DAMON BEING OBSESSED WITH ELENA.' THAT'S ALL THEY CAN SAY. Bamon DO NOT SEE BONNIE AND DAMON AS LOVE. They don't even know what love is, Damon in no right obsessed with Elena. He looks out for her, makes sure she is okay and keeps her safe. He's been with Rose and Andie too, to distract him because he KNOWS HE CAN NEVER HAVE HER. He has NEVER forced himself on her, and spends as much time with her as a FRIEND would.
Their banner only has scenes from 2x18, which isn't suprise, besides, everyone knows that the episode was a SHIP episode, everybody danced with EVERYBODY, and they went MAD for the bamon dance, and plasted it over their banner, icon, and their moto is even from it. The ONE other scene is when Damon was USING bonnie to get the crystal.
"Dear DE trolls
have you run out of "epic" things to say about DE?
is that why your on our forum? makes sense."
Yes, we are CLEARLY the one's taking quote and scenes from your ship, because, urm, I dunno, you don't HAVE ANY? Delena hasn't even started yet and we have MILLIONS or things to say, while the only thing you have is 2x18.
" DE fans are so obsessed with DB fans. Because all I see is them ranting about us every five seconds."
PATHETIC. DB AND DE FANS RANT THE SAME. NOBODY IS OBSESSED WITH THE OTHER. Bamon fans LOVE to think that, when every second, the only thing they rant about is DE, not DB, and they only ever use the same thing if it's about DB.

OFF MY CHEST. BOOM. I feel better now...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu delenaluv said…
laugh
go ahead bamon fans and try to deny this is true. get a clue. or better yet just take our scenes and quotes and fantasize that they belong to bamon. how fuckin pathetic!!!
^^^^ agree with EVERYTHING in that rant. it's really embarrassing for them LOL!
tongue
@DustyMoonlight I couldn't agree more!

On another note...someone has posted a link to our rant thread on the Bamon wall... well that proves that they visit & read this place more than they admit! And it's addressed to you-know-who... LOL... it's like a little kid saying 'im tellin' on ya!!'

Yes, Bamon fans we know you love coming here!! You say we are closet Bamon fans so you must be closet Delena fans! :-D
lebih dari setahun yang lalu NateHeartSerena said…
Rant threads were invented so people could vent about things that annoy them. Why would someone read another ships rant thread? Especially if they hate that ship. Of course the DE rant thread is going to have negative things about Bamon and Bamon fans. They annoy us at times.
Same way I'm sure we are mentioned in their rant thread (and their articles, picks and wall comments)
At least the DE spot is clear and DE stuff only.
We literally only put negative things in the rant thread, yet this is what they choose to spy on.

*Hi Bamon fans- you really shouldnt be here. Its only going to cause you to need your own rant thread more*

But seriously, we are only mentioned on their spot so much because they literally have nothing to go on. Bamon spot might as well be re-named "We love Bonnie and hate Delena" spot.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu katie15 said…
laugh
LMAO, how sad are people if they are reading out rant thread when they are obviously not going to like what they see?!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu TVD_rocks said…
laugh
@NateHeartSerena I couldn't agree more! They have nothing to talk about and that's why they go to our rant thread. Maybe they should get a life...or a new couple to ship.
agree with kaite. All they are gonna get is dissapointment. what do they think. We are in here praising them or something?! hahah!
@DustyMoonlight, one of the things I don't understand about the (majority) of the BD fanbase is how they seem so incredibly hostile towards Damon - some, like the author of the article you mentioned, really seems to get a kick out of hating him. I mean, she uses this hatred to fuel her articles, just like she uses her hatred of Delena. How can you love one character and dislike another, yet want the two to be a couple??! It doesn't make sense to me. They have this idea in their heads that when Damon gets together with Bonnie, then he will be 'fixed', and he'll finally be 'good' and 'worthy' and it will be 'true love'. But if they don't like the way he is with Elena, then...why do they think he will be good with Bonnie? After all, if I wasn't impressed with the way a guy treated his girlfriend, then after they broke up, I wouldn't try to set him up with my best friend. And if I branded Damon a 'psychopathic idiot', he would be the last guy in the world of TVD I would want for a character I adored (like Elena or in BD's case, Bonnie.) It astonishes me how BD fans can put up with She Who Will Not Be Named. They're either nuts, like she is, or they're like sheep, and just follow her and nod reverently at everything she says because they'll believe anything.

Bamoners have this theory that DE fans hate them because we're secretly threatened by Bamon, and are afraid they'll happen on the show. This isn't true. I don't hate Bamon. I didn't feel 'threatened' by the dance scene in 2x18. I didn't feel anything. What I hate is the way BD fans can't seem to ship Bamon or enjoy shipping them, without constantly putting DE and us down at the same time. They actually NEED to hate DE to get any sort of enjoyment or appreciation for Bamon. The fact that one of them posted a link to this rant thread on their wall confirms that. Most of the articles that She Who Will NOt Be Named publishes on the BD spot is loaded with severely anti-Delena content. This is not someone who discusses DE critically, but someone who hates them with a vengeance. Some of the things she has said would make Ian Somerhalder's blood run cold and Julie's hair stand on end if they ever read it. But she doesn't just hate them. She LOVES TO HATE THEM. Look at her articles. The fact that practically every article she posts features another tirade against DE is proof that she loves to hate them. She wouldn't write about them so much if she didn't enjoy doing it. I would say that's the difference between the way Bamon fans rant and we rant. DE shippers don't rant because they get a buzz out of hating Bamon and/or SE, and are unable to survive without doing it. They rant because they're upset at stuff they've read about DE on other spots or places and this is the only place they can get things off their chest. We can still ship DE without it, and unlike the Bamon spot, we can keep our spot clean. They, on the other hand, cannot. Bamon fans have gone far beyond a weekly post on the rant thread - hating DE has become so ingrained in their fan spot over there, that it has almost become a full-time job, and a part of their fanbase - their raison d'etre, if you like. They don't just rant about DE and Nian and us on the rant thread, they rant about DE and us all over the place: on their wall, on their fanpicks, in virtually every article, in the forums - everywhere. If we do talk about Bamon outside the rant thread, it's for a reason - in my article about endgame, I discussed why a BD endgame wouldn't work and I did it without bashing them.
A few of us have said that the only reason why Bamon fans talk so much about us over there is because they have nothing to talk about - and that's true. Because they hate DE in relation to Bamon, then that gives them lots of ammunition for their ship. DE is a huge part of the show, so they have lots they can say about them - more, in fact, than their own ship. If they didn't hate DE, then...would Bamon even be able to survive??
Quite a few years ago, I was a shipper of an AU couple. And a bit like DE and Bamon, the 2 I wanted to get together were in relationships with other people. When the guy's relationship ended, I was totally psyched for the new season to see what would happen - in the first episode, it sure looked as if the writers were making plans for something headed their way. But nothing happened. It was the last season, and the writers were so desperate for the guy to be with someone, they stuck him with a girl he'd had about 5 minutes of screentime with. I was so disappointed, but I still had fun shipping them. I knew they could never compete with the relationships they were in on the show, but it was fun to write fanfics and watch videos and speculate on the romantic potential they had and what could have happened if they'd become a couple.
And that's what shipping is supposed to be about: fun.
Bamon fans are never going to be happy as long as they try to compete with us. I know the only reason they say all those things about DE and us is because they're insecure and really really unhappy with how things are panning out for them. They put on a brave face, but they must know underneath that things look impossible for them. I mean, they put so much time and energy into shipping a non-existent couple who hardly have any scenes together, and if they do, it's because they want to save Elena. It must be exhausting. My point is, if they don't let their hatred of Delena go, then they will always be miserable. So they should just stop. They don't have to write/read long articles comparing Bamon with Delena - particularly when they have nothing to go on when it comes to saying that Damon will be better off with Bonnie. Any romantic theories and speculation about BD endgame and true love is pure fancy, and always will be. The truth is, Damon will never see Bonnie as more than a frenemy with useful powers. If they don't like that, then they would be better off not shipping Bamon, or else concentrating on the books instead. Or they could just enjoy the scenes BD do share, and ship them as an AU, under the radar couple. Whatever, it's possible for them to ship Bamon and enjoy it, without hating DE every step of the way. It seems, however, that they just don't want to.
^ amen to that!
This is a comment from a BD fan on an article of You-Know-Who. I'm impressed.

"Honestly, I think every ship gets hate. I read hate toward SE, DE every couple. I think you search for the hate Noelle. Just stay on the positive side, and you won't see hate. That's all you gotta do but if you search for the hate obviously you'll find. And why does does the hate bother you so much?? Its not coming from the writers or anything... My advice to you is to stop looking for hate. It seems like you are the only person who is always complaining about the hate and other don't. eh.You gotta stop with this Bamon hate this Bamon hate that. Its rather annoying."
lebih dari setahun yang lalu deluv said…
laugh
So funny how Bamon fans say Elena will NEVER love Damon as much as she loves Stefan, But they are 100% sure that Damon will love Bonnie MORE than Elena.

They don't make any fucking sense at all
lebih dari setahun yang lalu delenaluv said…
laugh
bottom line is if bamon fans didnt obsess about d/e than what would they really have to talk about on their spot, the non- existant interaction and dialogue between damon and bonnie? since there is nothing b/d related going on in the show the only thing left is to discuss their utter hatred of d/e cuz they are infact the reason they believe b/d isnt happening. yet they go on insisting we feel threatened by b/d and that is why we bash them in fact when we have nothing to feel threatened about and infact it is them green with envy using all our quotes and scenes to make all their pathetic videos and pics. they actually had the bathtub scene with damon crying to andie as if he was all distraught about noy being able to be with bonnie. i wouldnt be surprised if s/e fans start using our shit to create their own false illusion of epic love soon since s/e in the whole time of them being 2gether have never has a scene that could come close to 2x22. somehow i dont find s/e fans nearly as annoying or delusional as bamon fans cuz infact s/e are or were (whatever the case) 2gether. if we're not really threatened about them, what the hell makes bamon fans we feel threatened by them. let them keep talking and using our shit since they have NOTHING of their own to create their own shit cuz at the end of the day if they cant realize their whole spot is created by d/e material then they truely are in a modern day twilight zone of their own. i for one am always guarenteed a good laugh at seeing what they come up with next. let their insane leader rant all she wants about presuming to know that damon is only obsessed with elena and secretly in love with bonnie all she wants. maybe she should stop watching the show since she obviously cant seem to grasp the reality of whats going on and watch a movie. might i suggest american pie. there's a particular seen she should watch with a certain desert she should be familiar with. i think they made better use of it than she is
lebih dari setahun yang lalu katie15 said…
well after my night out, a warning to you all: don't ever get wasted. it. is. horrible. and. humiliating.

Back to horrible DB rants :D
So funny how Bamon fans say Elena will NEVER love Damon as much as she loves Stefan, But they are 100% sure that Damon will love Bonnie MORE than Elena.

^^^^ I KNOW RIGHT!!!!
do they seriously think that Damon will love bonnie? Pretty sure it's made clear elena is THE ONLY one he will ever love.
They're just so insecure and they should be. We have the epic scenes, quotes, events, we don't have to make manips. They can bash DE all they want, but they would kill to have everything DE has for BD. They need DE. Whether you're a DE fan or a BD fan, Damon&Elena are the center of your fandom.
big smile
Those manips... jeez how desperate can you get? It is beyond crystal clear that Damon loves Elena & Elena ONLY!

On another note I LOVE that new angle picture of 'the kiss'...Im still smiling!