kingdom hearts Kingdom Hearts X

onix11 posted on Apr 23, 2010 at 02:37PM
This forum will consist of a story line that is happening during the time Sora is asleep. You will make your own character and then add to the story line. The enemy will be a group called control, heartless that have kept their human forms and Faithfully follow Ansem. They use their abilities to better move their group forward.

Rules: 1. no absolutes( No saying I strike Them and they die)This mostly deals with character versus character fights or involvements with the persons character without their consent.

2. Make characters along the guidelines and don't make them overpowered.

3. Just have fun.

Here's an example of what the character should creation look like.

Name:

Race:

Weapon:

Powers:

Appearance:

Description:
last edited on Jan 19, 2012 at 08:07PM

kingdom hearts 371 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 371

lebih dari setahun yang lalu demmmy said…
"What about that lady?" Bianca asks, gesturing to the old woman.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu guilmon2149 said…
'shadow walks to the old lady' hey are you ok?
(I'll be the old lady)
The lady cowers back in fear. "Please! I don't have anything for you to steal!" she says.
'he stops' dont worry i wont hurt you. my name is shadow, what happened?
"This person came to my shop and threatened me if I didn't tell them something. I didn't know what she was talking about, so she wrecked the store and stole the ice cream and money!" the lady exclaimed.
what did this woman look like? 'he asked concerned'
"She had black hair and was holding something purple," the lady explains.
i see 'shadow said then he turned back to bianca'
"Hmm... I wonder who that could be?" Bianca asks.
i wonder who it is as well, we should meet her soon enough. lets help this woman to safety and tell the others our discovery 'shadow exclaimed'
"Okay," Bianca agreed. She then turned to the woman. "Can you get yourself home?" Bianca asks. The woman nods her head in reply and starts to walk away. "Stay safe!" Bianca shouts to her.
(da heck, one of the words i used turned into a hyperlink)
'shadow sighed' bianca, there is also trouble in the pridelands. heartless have been turning up there more frequently
"Hm... We'll just have to go there next. In the meantime we should help our friends," Bianca told him once the lady was out of sight.
'he summons his keyblades' after you bianca
'he smiles'
Bianca takes out her bow and runs to where Blaze and Laune went. When there she sees the person the lady was describing. "You're the one who stole the ice cream! DIE!!!!" Bianca shouts.
time for you to get hurt 'shadow shouts and gets ready to fight'
(where are the others?)
(Well, they don't reply as frequently as us. We'll just have to wait.)
(ok)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu onix11 said…
(i was just waiting on ven because its her character)
(i just watched bionicle 3, it was good)
(I'm at Disney World!! :D)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu VenQuRa said…
(i'm sorry for the late reply, bcoz i don't have computer anymore so i can't reply often >_<")

Laune overhears Shadow and Bianca's conversation with the old lady. "YOU are the one who assaulted her and stole the ice creams? Why would you do it? Wanna chills down, eh?" she asks with sarcastic tone to Gier as she runs to her and shoots her. "And this place seems deserted. I'm sure you're behind this."

Gier dodged Laune's shot and flicks her fans. Strong wind blows from her fans and throws Laune to the ground. Luckily she quickly flips her body and lands safely. "Oh, you're smart. Yes, I did." Gier replied. "I wanted to strengthen Control's army. I think I can recruit some people around here, but they refused -- So I have no choice but to kidnap them and change them into Heartlesses that are loyal to me."

"What! That's so mean!" Laune says. "Then why you assaulted that lady and steals the ice cream?" She teleports herself to Gier's front and kicks her. Gier kicks her back and says, "Well, I love sea-salt ice cream. But that lady refused to give some for me, so I just took them away."

Laune hops backward and shoots Gier again. "She totally is the cruelest woman that I had ever known." She sighs.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
"I can see," Bianca says. She shoots a few arrows. "But not for long!"
shadow: 'charges at the woman with his keyblades'
(i'm lonely)
Gier blocks Shadow and Bianca's attacks with her fans and blows them with her fans. "You weaklings can't beat me that easy." She scoffs as she folds her fans.

"Not so fast!" Laune shouts, then teleports to Gier's back and shoots her with electric bullets. Gier dodges her shots, but a bullet passes very close to her and she is electrocuted. She falls on her knees and stares Laune. "Nice attack, Laune." She says.

"Well, thank you." Laune replies with her victory smile. "Now tell me where did you hide people you've kidnapped!"

Gier doesn't reply -- instead she stands up and slashes Laune's arm with the sharp edge of her fans. "I'm sorry, but I can't answer it for now." she answers. Laune hops backward and looks at her bleeding arms. "I'll take care of it later." she mumbles. "But first, that empty building seems suspicious..."

Laune decides to ask Shadow and Bianca for help. "Shadow, Bianca, come here!" she shouts to them.
Bianca rushes towards Laune's side. "Cure!" Bianca says, and Laune's arms stop bleeding. "I'm here to help!"
'shadow jumps to her side' me too
(yayz)
"Okay, thanks Bianca. That's great." Laune says as she smiles. She points at the empty building behind her and says, "Now, Shadow, Bianca, can you inspect that building? I afraid that Gier hides all the people she kidnapped there. Meanwhile I'll be here and fight against her."

Gier gasps, then flips her fans again as she shouts, "I won't let you escape from me!" Strong wind throws Laune, Shadow and Bianca to the ground, but Laune quickly stands up and shoots some explosive bullets at Gier and they explode, leaving thick smoke that hides their appearance. "Now go, this is your chance!" she urges Shadow and Bianca.
shadow: no thanks for me? how wude 'laughs' ok, lets go bianca
[hi sorry i havent posted in awhile. I have been in europe for the past fez days and zill not be able to post until sunday. Please continue to use my character but do not kill him. Salut!]
"Right," Bianca says. She runs to the building.
ok lets be careful bianca 'shadow says'
(Gosh, sorry for replying late again. But this time maybe I'll be able to post more frequently because I just find out that I can open fanpop from my phone, LOL)

Laune overheards Shadow and smile wryly "Tee hee, sorry Shadow, I forgot you." She says.

Gier clears the smoke with her fans and attacks Laune again. "Shoot, this woman won't give up!" She groans as she dodges her attacks. "Well, I'm not gonna give up until I can stop you from messing my plan." Gier replies. "So you admitted you hid the people you've kidnapped in that building?" Laune asks. "Because you asked so, I'll answer yes." She answers.

"Bingo! I knew it." Laune exclaims. "But don't be so cocky," Gier says as she blows Laune again. "There are a lot of Heartless guarding each floors in that building. Your two friends are not going to make it." Laune stands up and says to Gier, "They'll make it! I know they will."

She shoots at Gier and quickly approaches Blaze. "Blaze, got any idea to beat this annoying woman? I know you got some cool stuffs like your forms." She asks him.
do you have a character sheet for your control member?
(O yeah I forgot to make it. Sorry, my bad.)

Race: Humanoid Heartless
Name: Gier
Power: She attacks with her two big, purple, sharp hand fans that blow strong wind when flicked. She mastered powerful wind-element magic spells.

Appearance: She is a tall, slender woman with purple eyes, her left eyes is covered with her bangs. Her hair is black, curly and tied into a high ponytail. She wears a black strapless dress with furs, choker with Heartless emblem pendant and black gloves. She also wears black high boots.

History: Gier is also one of the most powerful Control members like Biren, although she is considered as one of the weakest member among the powerful members. She is responsible for the murder of Laune's parents and the motive is still unknown until now.
"'Kay," Bianca says. She then steps inside. Heartless suddenly surround them. "Heartless! Here too? Let's hope those people are okay," Bianca said. She took out her bow and arrows and killed a few. "Man, I wish I was stronger."
shadow: you will be bianca, have faith
shadow: guys, gier is a heartless. i can sense it
"A little help please!" Bianca shouts as she fends of more Heartless, but more keep on coming.
shadow: coming bianca 'he goes to her side and kills some heartless'
lebih dari setahun yang lalu deathsie said…
(ok so i really want to join but i do not what to disturb such a perfect story-line keep it up)
(Join! Please?)

Shadow and Bianca finally get rid of all the Heartless. "Let's...go..." Bianca says, out of breath.
(ok)
Name: David
Race: Human?
Weapon: 2 key-blades one black with a white handle on white with a black handle.
powers: unnatural speed
Appearance: short white hair, black hood, blue jeans, a black and a white joggers and a lot of wristbands.

as David is now inside the building on the roof watching the battle and Shadow and Bianca enter the building, the then swings into the building he then stands in the shadows not being seen.
Blaze quickly dodges one of giers attacks. "None so far. Her powers of wind are making this extremely difficult to get in close." He Blocks a huge gust of wind that makes contact with him. "Another fact is that i have never meet her before." He goes in for an attack but is quickly forced back. "And i'm also guessing your bullets aren't going to make much head way."
Bianca races on ahead to the next room, where she encounters more heartless. "Ack!" She says in surprise. "They're everywhere!"
As David now walks into the room Bianca is in unseen he watches her battle the heartless