kingdom hearts Kingdom Hearts X

onix11 posted on Apr 23, 2010 at 02:37PM
This forum will consist of a story line that is happening during the time Sora is asleep. You will make your own character and then add to the story line. The enemy will be a group called control, heartless that have kept their human forms and Faithfully follow Ansem. They use their abilities to better move their group forward.

Rules: 1. no absolutes( No saying I strike Them and they die)This mostly deals with character versus character fights or involvements with the persons character without their consent.

2. Make characters along the guidelines and don't make them overpowered.

3. Just have fun.

Here's an example of what the character should creation look like.

Name:

Race:

Weapon:

Powers:

Appearance:

Description:
last edited on Jan 19, 2012 at 08:07PM

kingdom hearts 371 balasa

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 371

lebih dari setahun yang lalu onix11 said…
Name: Blaze Firewing

Race: Human

Weapon: Dream Blade

Power: The ability to seal heartless from areas using the powers of darkness and light. He also has three forms: Red, he gains great power and agility. Blue, he gains great magic abilities and jumping. Green, Gains great defense and endurance.

Appearance: He is a tall husky type person. He wears a read hat turned backwards, green shoes, blue gloves, red shorts that go below his knees, a green t-shirt with lines( Kind of like goofy except shorter sleeves), and a blue sleeveless vest with black fabric outline.

Description: Born from Destiny Islands, he was a close friend to Sora, Kairi, and Riku, but he never really liked going to the islands that much, he also had feelings for Kairi but knew that he would never be with her he was forced from his home when the Heartless showed up. Finding himself in traverse town he moved around quickly to find a way home. But when faced by the Heartless again in Traverse Town, he was consumed by them and became a member of control. But after a time, his heart began to resurface and he questioned why he was working for them. He was sixteen at the time and he fought against Control after they Kidnapped Kairi, and used his heartless and his heartless transformation to take them down. Unfortunately he was struck down, saying his last good-byes to Kairi he faded and soon found himself back alive, joining the Order of the Dreams he quickly mastered his powers. But they were soon attacked by the Control members who survived, after being foced to leave by his masters he was given the Dream Blade in order to fight off the darkness. He is now Seventeen and is now searching for Riku and Sora, and a way to get back onto the Islands.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Blaze is seen running through the woods desprate to find a ship, three shadows appear in front of him but are easily sweeped aside

Blaze: Come on where's that hanger. Ah ha! ( Inside a teeny ship was waiting for a pilot, quickly jumping in he set off, looking back to see the world consumed by darkness) I will be back master after i find a way to fix this. 'Warning! Enemy vessels have been spotted!' Shoot. I have to find somewhere to land. 'Large world in view, name Disney Castle' Alright I'll land there.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Blazer11 said…
Name: Onix
Origanal name: Blaze
Title: The clocked dream
Weapon: The nightmare sword
Apperance: Orginaizations coat, 5'11 and husky. Black hair and black eyes.
Power: To take over a weak heart and form darkness into it.
Known to: He is constantly searching for his original self. But his searching has become fruitless. But now he has discovered him at Disney castle.

Come and join the forum Kingdom Hearts X to add to a part to the story.
Come and join this forum to add to the story and fight the heartless. Any charecter class can be used in this story.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu kingdom1 said…
cool
name:nick
Race;human
weapon:thunderkey
powers:thunder
apperance:yellow hair and yellow eyes
discription:born in hollow bastion in the castle not much is known about him
lebih dari setahun yang lalu kingdom1 said…
Jons story

Jon was running through the central square of hollow bastion when all of the sudden a giant heartless swooped down from the sky and knocked him out. he awakened in his ship.next world Traverse town his gps said.then he said navigate me there.landing in traverse town his computer said.good he said just then a control member appeared.he was battling him now and at the end of the battle ,as fate would have it he died. his son nick was soon to be born at hollow bastion. To Be Continued
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Shadowsign said…
Name: Sky

Race: Human(?)

Weapon: Time Keeper (A bow staff of sorts, where most of her abilities come from and she fights with)

Powers: Manipulator of time. She can slow it down (making herself appear faster) or speed it up in certain areas (causing things age drastically). On rare occasions, when she has enough energy, Sky can turn back time, but only for a short period, and it leaves her completely drained.

Appearance: Tall, slender girl with long, colorless hair, bangs always in her silver eyes. Her clothes are made for agility and fighting. generally always black.

Description: Basically fell out of the sky, no idea where she came from, what she's doing, or what she's supposed to do. So, right now her plan is to wander around and hopefully find something, or someone, that can help her.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu demmmy said…
Name: Bianca
Race:Nobody
Weapon: Bow and arrows
Powers: Future seeing, and levitator. She can levitate objects, people, and herself.
Appearance: Medium height and normal weight with dirty blonde hair in pigtails. Her eyes change color as her mood changes. She usually wears a gray t-shirt and white skirt that reaches a little above her knees with white ankle boots. Her skin is very pale.
Description: Bianca is a Nobody whom the Organization does not know about. she is trying to avoid crossing paths with any of the members and ties to avoid fighting.
Bianca wandered the streets of Twilight Town, trying to find something to do.
Blaze was seen exiting the hanger were he landed his ship. He walks around the garden, only to see thing seemed empty. "where is everyone. You would think a castle such as this would have more people." As he continued walking, twenty knight heartless appeared. Three of them went straight for Blaze, he quickly swept his dream blade and took them out. "heartless here too. This is just perfect." He continues his battle.
(I'm going to change Bianca from being in Twilight Town to Disney Castle! Okay?)
Bianca sees Blaze fighting the heartless. She ran over. "Can I help?" She asked him.
So, she'd fallen out of the sky. No big deal, it kind of happened all the time now, right? Worlds being lost, their residents either consumed by the Darkness or tossed somewhere else entirely. But those drop off points, places were refugees usually ended up, were strong, almost magnetized spots, located in special places across this strange Universe; Twilight Town, Traverse Town, or even Hollow Bastion sometimes. Not Disney Castle.

With this knowledge, though she had no clue how she knew it, and despite the fact that she had basically no memories, was running on impulse and instinct, searching for something that might not be found, Sky knew she wasn't here by accident. Someone, something, had dropped her here for a reason, and if she wanted any shot at getting rid of this gnawing, empty feeling inside of her, she would have to figure out what it was.

Walking the empty streets, Sky made a note of everything she passed, including the lack of people and, therefore, unsettling silence. But her footsteps stopped being the only thing she heard before long. The clash of weapons and the sounds of struggle took its place. A battle? From the slight apprehension she felt, Sky assumed she had been in battles before, was perfectly capable of handling herself in one, but didn't necessarily like it. However, as there was no other signs of life in this world yet, Sky changed her path and ran to the fight, quickly finding the street where the Heartless had appeared.
Blaze was fighting the heartless with relative ease, but more just seemed to pop up. He suddenly sees a girl running in his direction. "Can I help." Blaze nods his head and allows the ally he acquired to join the battle. She quickly fired off a group off shots, taking out a few of them. Daniel sees thirty more pop up. "That's it, Flash!" His out fit goes completely red and in a blink of an eye, all of the heartless burst into darkness. He looks over to his friend. "Thank you for the help, my name is Blaze."
lebih dari setahun yang lalu guilmon2149 said…
Name: shadow

Race: heartless

Weapon: two keyblades

Powers: controls darkness and light attacks

Appearance: humanoid in apperance, yellow eyes, long dark hair and retractable claws.

Description: shadow is a heartless that remembered his original personality. so he vowed to protect the realm of light from his 'brothers and sisters' as a result he has become a keyblade weilder.
shadow: 'sigh' a new threat it seems
"Nice to meet you Blaze. I'm Bianca." Bianca turns around to see a shadow heartless holding two keyblades. "Huh? Look!" I tell Blaze pointing to the shadow heartless.
shadow: do not fear, i am not like my bretheren, my name is shadow. i am a keyblade weilder
"That's a contraction of massive proportions," Sky commented, stepping closer, a strange looking staff in her hands. "My memory may have gaps, but knowledge is something I still have, such as the knowledge that Heartless and Keyblades Wielders are basically true opposites."
shadow: it is strange to me as well, i should be weakend while using the keyblades, but i'm not. i'm a good heartless
Blaze scratches his head. "It's not unheard of to be a heartless and use you powers for the better good. The same thing happened to someone i used to know." He scratches the back of his head with a big smile.
Sky chewed on her bottom lip, curiosity getting the better of her resolve to simply observe. "Are you sure you're a Heartless?" she asked. "You looked human. Mostly."
"I think he's telling the truth..." Bianca says while looking at the ground.
'i am' shadow says putting his hands behind his head like sora does
Blaze thinks to himself. "As long as he stays this way, he will be a good ally." Blaze suddenly gets a huge pain to his chest which drops him to his knees.
"That clearly isn't good," Sky commented, stepping forward towards Blaze, but quickly stopping herself. She wasn't even sure if she would be able to help and if she could, he might not take to kindly to receiving assistance from a stranger.
shadow: oh my god! what's wrong?
Blaze, stood up slowly. "It felt like, an entire world and all of the people just disappeared." He then sees a flash of a world that he has seen before. "Something is about to happen in traverse town. I have to go." He stands up and heads for his ship. he stops and looks back. "You guys want to come." He smiles as a sign of being friendly.
With no where else to go, Sky nodded, holding tightly to her staff. "Yes please."
Bianca thinks about it for a second, then says, "Sure! I need a mode of transportation anyway..."
shadow: my brethren will be there. you may need a heartless on your team
As the all gathered onto the ship, blaze gave them the low down. "As you step onto the ship you will see a lot of buttons, you will have the urge to press these. If you have never used a ship, do not press anything." They all strap in and laucnh towards traverse town.

In Travers town

Two men are standing in the ally ways, they seem to be in a meeting. One has a black hooded sweat shirt and baggy jeans. The other is a man who looks like he is in his fifties. He wears a leather jacket and some buisness pants. The ma n in the jacket speaks up. "We both have the orders Bryce. The big man intrusted you to lock this place down." Bryce speaks up. "I know. I won't fail." Win the leather jacket man disappears, shadows and soldier heartless appear. "Go, capture hearts."
Bianca sees all the buttons. "Must press..." She walks over to them, but then hear's Blaze's warning. "One won't hurt" she says to herself. She presses a large purple one.
shadow is still fighting his brothers 'blare, any ideas?'
The purple button doesn't do anything. Bianca stares at it with confusion. "Hey! What does this purple button do?" She yells over her shoulder.
shadow still fights
"HEY!" Bianca screams to attract attention.
Blaze looks over and shakes his head. "That one. I'm not entirely sure. It just seems to be there for looks.
Nothing is there just for looks, Sky thought, but she didn't open her mouth, finishing off a number of Heartless almost too fast to be possible.
"Oh." Bianca says as she decides not to press any buttons. She sits down. The purple button had to do something. She thought.
'wait a sec' shadow says as he gets an idea
"What?" Bianca asks with curiousity.
'maybe that button does have a function' shadow says with a smirk
Bianca's eyes light up. "Do you know what it is?" she asks.
shadow goes to the button 'THIS' hits the button and he starts transforming into a different heartless form: darkside. 'it can transform good heartless into different forms'
"That was... AWESOME!" I say. "But wait... Why would something like that be in Blaze's ship?" She asks.
shadow shrugs 'no idea, but let's put this to good use' attacks heartless and kills many of them with ease
Blaze was still working on his ship to get it readu for launch. He his his hands on the controls. "It's not wanting to start." He loooks things over and gets it to start. The ships ai activates. "The ship will launch in t-minus two minutes." Blaze hits his head. "I need something to speed up the process!"
shadow is killing heartless when he says 'try hitting it, that always seems to work'
Bianca holds her chin thoughtfully. "Are you sure? Because one time I did that somewhere, and it blew up." She says. She then smiles goofily. "But I do have a tendency to blow up things!" She says.
shadow sighs and hit's the ship itself 'there it's working now' ship starts and is ready for lift off