kingdom hearts Kingdom Hearts X

onix11 posted on Apr 23, 2010 at 02:37PM
This forum will consist of a story line that is happening during the time Sora is asleep. You will make your own character and then add to the story line. The enemy will be a group called control, heartless that have kept their human forms and Faithfully follow Ansem. They use their abilities to better move their group forward.

Rules: 1. no absolutes( No saying I strike Them and they die)This mostly deals with character versus character fights or involvements with the persons character without their consent.

2. Make characters along the guidelines and don't make them overpowered.

3. Just have fun.

Here's an example of what the character should creation look like.

Name:

Race:

Weapon:

Powers:

Appearance:

Description:
last edited on Jan 19, 2012 at 08:07PM

kingdom hearts 371 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 371

lebih dari setahun yang lalu onix11 said…
blaze shook his head. "We have to wait for my ship warms up, its old but dependable. Well head inside now and leave whenever your ready."
lebih dari setahun yang lalu guilmon2149 said…
shadow: i need to check something out on the computer
lebih dari setahun yang lalu demmmy said…
"Kay!" Bianca says. She then skips into the ship. Once inside she sees all the buttons. "Must not press..." She tells herself. She takes a big breath and then sits down.
shadow: 'goes on the computer and searches for the pridelands'
lebih dari setahun yang lalu VenQuRa said…
"Oh, sorry. I think this old guy is still cool enough." Laune says, rubbing the surface of the ship. "Uh, not the temperature."
(I say we should pull a fast forward)

the group lands in Hollow bastion and prepare to embark for ice cream
(no prob :))

Laune steps out from her glider. "Yikes, that's a long way to go." She groans as she takes off her helmet. She glances at a small store nearby. "Hey, there's a small store there." She says.
shadow: 'walks around with everyone'
As they walk there they see a few heartless pop up and disappear. Blaze just shakes his head. "Looks like we will only be able to relax for a bit."
shadow: i wonder if sora had this much trouble
"ICE CREAM!!!! YAY!!! Wait, i don't have any money. Poo." Bianca says. She then overhears Shadow. "Who's Sora?" She asks him.
"Is that the kiddo that you mentioned earlier in Traverse Town?" Laune asks Shadow.
shadow: guy with a keyblade, goes around with a talking duck and dog
Blaze looks at shadow. "You, how do you know who sora is?"
"What? His friends are talking animals? Then they must be from Disney Castle if their GIANT TALKING ANIMAS!" Bianca says. She once again stretches out her arms to show how big they are.
Laune shakes her head and sighs."Okay, I understand. But I think he doesn't know the existence of Control... if he does, he must've defeated them."
Blaze shakes his head. "I dont think he is even around right now. Last i heard, he was heading through the fields of a world and he just disappeared."
shadow: i told you i'm ansem seeker of darkness's clone, i remember what he does
Laune and her friends finally arrive to the small store. But no one is in that store. "Excuse me?" she shouts. No one answers. She shouts again, "Hello?" Still, no one answers.

She walks into the store and examines the whole place. Many goods are scattered on the floor. She mumbles, "This store is oddly messy. Perhaps something happened here..."
Blaze looks in as well. "So i guess that means we aren't getting ice cream?" Syaing this to relieve some of the tnesion.
shadow: we can just make them 'walks past the counter'
"What? No ice cream? Omigoshthere'snoicecreamI'mgoingtodiewitho­uti­cec­rea­m&q­uot­; Bianca continues this mumble repeatedly.
"Don't only think about the ice cream, I got a bad feeling about this." Laune says. "Come to think, this place is very quiet. No one is around. Plus, the store owner is missing and the store is very messy. Isn't it kinda weird?"

Laune pulls her guns from the holsters and walks out from that store. "Stay on guard -- we never know what will happen next." She warns her friends.
"Well, if anything goes wrong i'm pretty sure we can handle it." He draws his sword and puts it on his shoulder.
shadow: 'summons his keyblades to his back' hmmmmmm now let me see 'looks for the ingredients'
"Wrong...? Okay..." Bianca says. She then gets her bow and arrows ready. "COME AT ME! HAHA!" she yells to whatever could be 'wrong'.
Suddenly Laune sees an old lady laying quite far from them. "Hey, who's that?" She says, then she approaches that old lady. "Ma'am, are you alright?" She says as she shakes that lady.

Laune senses someone watching them. "Blaze, Shadow, Bianca, can you take care of her? I think someone is watching us... I'm gonna check over there." she asked her friends. "Or somebody wants to tag along?"
"Ill tag along, you might need some backup." He stands next to her waiting to follow her.
shadow: me too, i have a bad feeling
"Aw, that leaves me..." Bianca complains. She turns to the lady and says, "Look. I really just want a straight answer. Do you have any ice cream?" Bianca asks with excitement.
shadow: 'looks around'
Blaze looks at his two companions. "Do you think Bianca will be fine by herself?"
Laune taps her chin. "Bianca, will you be fine by yourself?" she asks Bianca. "This place is kinda dangerous. I can accompany you, if you want. Beside, I actually wanted to ask something to this lady."
shadow: i could stay as well if you want, i dont want you to feel unsafe
"Um... I think I'm good! I'm ready for anything to happen," Bianca says. She then flashes a grin to her friends. "Trust me!"
shadow: you sure now?
"I'm sure. Go ahead and search the area without me! I wouldn't be much help anyway," Bianca says with a smile on her face.
shadow: 'he hugs her' yes you would
shadow: 'he looks into her eyes but looks away blushing' sorry
Blaze looks at laune. "If we search or not depends on you. Whatever you saw, you are the only person who seen where it went."
shadow: well i am going to stay with bianca. um if thats ok with you that is bianca
"That's fine," Bianca replies.
shadow: thanks pal 'he smiles at her'
shadow: oh and sorry for hugging you 'he blushed a bit'
"Oh! Um... yeah it was just a 'friend' hug. A friend hug!" Bianca reassured her friend. She now was blushing too.
shadow: if it was something more then that would be ridiculous 'he blushes again' at least it could be um 'he blushes a bit more'
"Hehe... Awkward..." Bianca says while blushing even more and scratching the back of her head.
shadow: 'thinks' what am i doing? i'm a heartless, she wouldnt show intrest in me
shadow: um bianca w-would you show intrest in a kind heartless? 'he blushes'
Bianca's cheeks turn a deep red. She looks at the floor as she mumbles, "Yes."