kingdom hearts Kingdom Hearts X

onix11 posted on Apr 23, 2010 at 02:37PM
This forum will consist of a story line that is happening during the time Sora is asleep. You will make your own character and then add to the story line. The enemy will be a group called control, heartless that have kept their human forms and Faithfully follow Ansem. They use their abilities to better move their group forward.

Rules: 1. no absolutes( No saying I strike Them and they die)This mostly deals with character versus character fights or involvements with the persons character without their consent.

2. Make characters along the guidelines and don't make them overpowered.

3. Just have fun.

Here's an example of what the character should creation look like.

Name:

Race:

Weapon:

Powers:

Appearance:

Description:
last edited on Jan 19, 2012 at 08:07PM

kingdom hearts 371 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 371

lebih dari setahun yang lalu Nalochsix said…
Shukuun waves his right hand, his six keyblades slashed into the chests of multiple heartless. Shukuun brought them back then ran forward towards another group as his blades spun like a wheel around his palm. His eye red iris turned purple as a his Gate appeared before him, he hurled the blades into the gate and watched as the gate disappeared. The black gate reappeared launching the disc of keyblades through multiple heartless before it returned to his hand.

"Number does not matter, only results" He said as he havked another heartless to bits.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu guilmon2149 said…
shadow: it does when you are having fun 'laughs'
lebih dari setahun yang lalu demmmy said…
Bianca watches Shukuun kill all the Heartless in amazement. "You're a really good fighter!" She says ignoring the Heartless she's supposed to kill.
shadow: bianca look out 'heartless pounce at bianca but shadow kills them'
Bianca turns around hearing Shadow's shout. "Oops..." She says for forgetting the Heartless.
shadow: careful now, i dont want you to be hurt
Shukuun lifted his left arm straight up and brought it down fast. The three blades in front of him slamed into the ground shooting shockwaves through the ground. Shukuun turned, his iris turning blue, and brought his ring of blades up to his hand. The 6 blades fused into three blades that spiraled at the palm of his hand. He launched them like a cutting disk into another crowd of heartless, watching as it ripped through countless heartless.
shadow: 'puts arm on bianca's shoulder' you are a good friend bianca, i dont want to lose you
Bianca stares in disbelief. "R-really? Th-thank you. You're a great friend too. Now let's get those Heartles!" She yells and then fires off a lot of arrows getting a few Heartless.
shadow: thanks bianca 'kills heartless with his darkness powers'
lebih dari setahun yang lalu onix11 said…
Blaze is moving through the crowd of heartless with ease. But for every one that is destroyed, two take it's place. "There is something bad going on here." He then senses the cause of the power. "I'm going futher into the town, do what you can to end this." He runs off with amazing speed.
shadow: 'charges power and makes a darkness storm destroy all the heartless' there job done
More takes the place and Shukuun sighs. Shadows idea of finishing a job was less then appealing.

"Heartless are not so easily dealt with." He said, he covered his left eye and uncovered his right. It was jet black with a weird design in white in the center. He pulled the three blades together and he lifted it into the air, finally placing his palm around the grip. In his monotone voice he called its name.

"7th Arm of Fate" The blade created a black aura around him, and a giant black gate appeared at the edge of the battlefield. Shukuun aimed his blade at the gate and fired a light into it. The gate creaked opened and a giant gale blew.

"I would suggest you grab onto me if you dont wanna get pulled in" Shukuun said as heartless began flying into the gate, unable to stop their movement. He kneeled on his knee and shoved his keyblade into the ground.
Blaze made into the second district, only to be greeted by the arm of a soldier heartless. After pushing it back he sees who was attached on the other end. A man who's arms were that of a soldier. "Biren!" Darkness dissapates and the mans arms are back to normal. "Long time n see blaze. Have you missed your old teacher?" Blaze just stares him down. "You were destroyed. I destroyed you and the branch of control you were apart of."

Biren shakes his hand. "Darkness is unable to destroy us. Your efforts only sealed our powers." His arms create the soldier claws and arms on his own. "Shall we?" The two charge at each other, weapons colliding.
shadow: nah i'm good shukan 'stands his gound and dosent get pulled in. after the portal closed, shadow had something to say' guys i have something for all of us
Bianca hears something in the second district. "Guys, I think Blaze is in trouble!" She says and she heads toward the second district. Once entering she spots Blaze fighting with a stranger. "Blaze!" She yells.
SHADOW: 'runs to blaze and helps him fight the stranger' WHO ARE YOU?
Bianca runs over to Blaze.
shadow: 'waits for an answer'
(Shadow.... you cant just close someone elses power. Please dont do that it is very agrivating)

Shukuun closes the gate with a twist of his keyblade and runs off after the two. He is well aware that the heartless are only temporarily held back and will require another beating not to long from now. He catches up to both Bianca and shadow. Shukuun grabs both by the shoulder and pulls them away from blazes fray.

"You do not enter a battle amongst warriors unless called for. This is Blazes battle not ours. You two run ahead and deal with the heartless, i will wait here. Should Blaze require assistance I will aide him, but it is best some of us keep moving." He says, devoid of emotion.
(ahem, its guilmon2149 in brackets and uh oh yeah i'm a good heartless)
shadow: GET OFF ME SHUKUUN 'hits him'
(Uh, Guilmon, Nalochsix does have a point. You can't just be all 'I'm awesome and powerful'. Sorry, but that is getting really annoying.)
"SHADOW!" Bianca screams seeing her friend hit Shukuun. "Why did you hit him?" Bianca asks. She then turns back to Blaze. "I have to help him. He's my friend," she says.
(i'm not trying to)
shadow: he was stopping us from helping our friend 'looks sad' sorry shukuun i was a fool
Shukuun nods. He understood their needs to help, but he also understood that this may not be a battle blaze wishes to help in. He removes his hand from their shoulders and two of the 6 keyblades that tend to spiral around him appear. He grips both their handles after lowering his blindfold over his eye. He feels the presence of the heartless.

"If you wish to fight by Blazes side, so be it. I will hold off the Heartless." He said as he slams one of the keyblades into the ground.

"First Lock, engage" He says as he twists the key in the ground. A large ring of light is drawn on the ground around the area where Blaze and the other one are fighting.

"Stay in the ring if you are going to fight, im going to make sure the heartless do not interfere" he said calmly, running to the next spot where a lock had appeared on the ring. He did the same thing, slamming the key into the ground. "Second lock, Engage.", then twisted the key.
shadow: thank you..... friend 'joins blaze again'
Blaze was locked in the fighting with Biren, the two colliding second after second. Biren finally lands a hit and Blaze falls to the ground. Biren smiles. "So that new form enhances you speed and attack power, but lowers your defensive capabilities considerably. Biren has to move quickly out of the way to dodge an attack by shadow. Blaze looks at him. "Thanks for coming." He stands up. Biren just laughs. "The more the better."

Darkness completely surrounds him, when it dissipates he has became what looks like a commander heartless, only slimmer. He moves with unbelievable speed and swings at the group.
Shukuun jumped to the third, fourth, fifth, and sixth spot, repeating the process of engaging the locks. When the sixth lock was engaged he formed the Seventh Hand of Fate in his hand and shot a beam of light into the first lock. A massive dome of light closed over the battle area where the four were at, and sealed up. He placed the seventh key against the dome. "Fates Seal, engage." the dome made a clicking sound and what was done was done. No Heartless could enter, no being could exit. Shukuun only hoped that the seal would hold long enough for them to beat the man. He took his stance and readied himself for the onslaught of heartless.
shadow: cool 'gets ready to fight'
"I'll help!" Bianca says and prepares her arrows. She was a little afraid, but shrugged it away. She was helping a friend, That's all that matters.
shadow: we are here for you blaze
Blaze quickly puts his sword in the air. "Guard!" His outfit goes completely green and he blocks the massive claw. "Hit him!" He yells to his allies.
Bianca shot some arrows at the enemy.
Shukuun launched himself into the horde of Heartless. He ripped them to bits, his keyblade wiping away the darkness from them. He breathed heavily. The dome was sapping his energy but he had to make sure that the heartless did not interfere. He moaned as he lifted his sword into the air "Curaga" he shouted, feeling his pain ebb away as the green light bathed over him. He sighed happily and looked at the seal.

"Hurry you three. If you cannot beat this guy, i know i wont be able to." He sighed as he launched himself back into the fray.
shadow: 'uses magic against the enemy'
lebih dari setahun yang lalu VenQuRa said…
here's my creation :)
Name: Laune
Race: Human
Weapon: Vehement Gun

Powers: She has teleportation ability. Beside being able to teleport herself, she also can teleport an object just by slightly throwing it to the air.

Appearance: She is slightly petite. She has light blue and short hair with hair clips that hold her bangs. She has blue eyes. She wears a dark grey shirt that exposes her midriff and layered with sleeveless turtleneck with short black pants with holsters tied to her thigh and black ankle boots with blue bows.

Description: Laune is a highly-trained sniper that fights Control, however one day she fought several Control members and she was nearly killed. The fight caused her heavily shocked and she was afraid to fight Control for a while. But one day, she heard that Control started to take action again, she mustered up her courage and traveled across the worlds to find Control members and defeat them.
(anyway, i'm still not clear who is Biren. somebody can please explain me who is he? i need more information so that i can continue the story)
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Suddenly a girl appeared from nowhere and shot Biren with her guns. Biren dodged her shot, but that girl disappeared and reappeared behind him and shot him on his arm.

Biren turned towards that girl and grinned. "Ah, if it is not Laune." he said. "The girl I nearly killed before. It's nice to see you again."

"There's no need to be nice towards me, Biren!" barked Laune. "I may lost at that time, but this time, I won't let you get out from here... alive."
shadow: a person with guns?
Biren is a member of control. I'll put up their character profiles as things continue.

Race: Humanoid Heartless
Name: Biren
Powers: Ability to control soldier heartless and shadows. He also has the ability to shift his body parts into soldier type parts. giving him a boost in power and speed.

Description: He wears a sleeveless hooded sweet shirt with a heartless emblem in the middle of it. He has black long hair and wears black pants and black shoes. He shows no emotion because he sees it as a weakness.

History: Not much is known about biren other than what seems to be a past relationship with control and a friendship with Blaze. Considered to be one of the more powerful members of control, he was presumed destroyed by Blaze. His main responsibility was to train new recruits to better control the darkness.
Blaze takes this as an oppurtunity. "Flash!" His outfit goes red and he shoulder checks Biren. Unfortunatley Biren quickly recovers and grabs and throws blaze at Shadow and Bianca.
shadow: oh no 'is hit by blaze's body'
"Ah!" Bianca says as she gets hit by Blaze. "Ngh..." she groans as she hits the ground. She then forgets about her pain and remembers her friends. "Blaze! Shadow!" Bianca looks at Biren, and makes him levitate a few feet of the ground, and throws him against a wall. After that Bianca fell to the ground, her energy gone from the attack.
Laune approaches Blaze, Shadow and Bianca and asks, "Are you guys okay?" She takes out 3 small bottles of potion and gives them to the three of them. "Here, take this. You must have been exhausted after this long fight."

Laune turns toward Biren and pointed her guns to him. "You are truly pain in the neck, Biren. I thought that Control had been destroyed!" she says.
shadow: 'drinks the potion' mmmmmmm tastes like chicken
Biren reverts back to his humanoid form. "I always hate having to go to that form. Slows me down considerably." He looks at laune. "My dear, heartless can only be destroyed by a keyblade. You may be able to destroy our bodies, but the heart will still have the darkness and we can just reform in a new body. Only the keyblade can truly end us. Which is why you or anyone els can truly defeat us." Blaze just looks down. Biren speaks up again. "This shield is something i'm not liking. I can't leave until its down and i really don't want to fight anymore because i did my job."
Laune looks disappointed. Her efforts to destroy Control turn out to be useless. "I should've known this..." she sighs, looking down.

However a moment later she looks up and smiles, then she says to Biren, "Well, too bad I or these guys can't destroy you. But we still can stop you from messing up when we're still around."
"Oh wait... some of them have Keyblades." She thinks, then she giggles.
shadow: and i am a heartless keyblade weilder..... dosent make sense to me either
After drinking the potion Bianca agrees with Shadow. "Yeah, that's really weird!" She then remembers that Biren is still there. "Okay, enough chitchat. Let's destroy this pain in the butt once and for all." She says turning to face Biren. "Let's do it together!" She shouts.
shadow: as friends 'gets keyblades ready'
"Yeah, let's do it!!" Laune exclaims, then she shoots Biren with explosive bullets. Biren manages to dodge the bullets while the bullets explodes right behind him, but he doesn't realize that Laune has already teleported to his front and without his notice, Laune kicks him right on his face. However Biren doesn't even move an inch, instead he grabs Laune's leg and twists it. Laune falls, but she quickly stands and shoots Biren on his right shoulder.

"Take that, Biren!" she says, smilling.
'cue dont stop me now'
shadow: FALL TO THE LIGHT 'does a flourish with his keyblades against biren'