random role playing BBC Merlin rp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AuthorForPooh posted on Jul 18, 2012 at 12:55PM
You can be a character from the t.v. show Merlin, or make up your own! Please no swearing or inappropriate content. Violance is totally fine! Have fun!!!!!

Name
Bio
Other
Pic (if possible)

random role playing 1495 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 1495

lebih dari setahun yang lalu AuthorForPooh said…
"Mordred what's going on?!"
(i gtg bye!!)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu TheOneTruekate said…
"Stop yelling and calm down!! Aglain left the camp, I was going to look for him but he told me not to. Then everyone started talking."
(And okay bye!)
"I'm sorry it's just if Aglain isn't here and Morgana gets worse, I wouldn't know how to handle it!"
"I know I know! Do you think Morgana can last a night without the pain killers? Aglain said he would return tomorrow."
"If she doesn't have a nightmare." Merlin mumbled under his breath.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Mordred heard Merlin. "I'm going to look for him." he began walking out of the camp.
"Mordred wait! It's dangerous out there! The guards they'll find you!"
"No they won't! I got to Camelot by myself, and I think I can do this without being caught."
"Please please please be careful!"
"I will, I will." He runs out into the forest. Evening comes and the sun is just about to go down completely.
(is it ok if Mordred gets captured?)

Morgana wakes up screaming. "Morgana Morgana! It's ok, it's just a dream!" Merlin rushes back.
(Yes! I like the way you think lol. And by who, guards?)

Mordred senses her distress in his mind and holds his head. "Morgana." he starts going back but stops hearing rustling in the bushes.
(Of course hehehehe. I will start it. Watch this. lol)

"Mordred...." She was shaking. Merlin pulled her closer to him. "He in my dream... he was captured by guards..." Merlin's eyes lit up in fear. "That's not true right?" Merlin slowly started talking. "It must be true. He went to find Algaine... in Camelot." Morgana pushed him away and went to stand up. "NO NO!!!!" Merlin pushed her back down. "We can't go after him." "We MUST." She argues.
A few guards jumped out and tackled Mordred. They held his hands behind him and put his head down. "Let me go!" he said muffled. They tied up his hands with rope.
"What are we going do?!" He walked out. "MERLIN!" He came back with two Druid long coats. "We will go in disguises. He helped her up, brought her her crutches and put the coat around her shoulders. Then they took off.
The guards picked him and threw him on a horse. A guard sat behind him and the other on another horse. They rode off. "Emrys help me!" Mordred wasn't sure if Merlin could hear him but he tried anyway. "Emrys! EMRYS!"
Merlin did in fact hear him. "We got to go NOW." They got to the horses and hopped on.
The horses kept going, but began slowing as the night drew on and as they got closer to Camelot. Mordred was shaking in fear not knowing what to do. For the first time, he was afraid of the guards.
Merlin sensed fear coming from Mordred and kicked his horse to go faster. "Morgana how are you?" In fact she was a wreck. Tears dripping from her cheeks, a wrapped up ankle, and dirt come off in waves from her body.
Mordred could sense both of them, he knew they were at least a bit closer, but still they were all very far apart. Mordred looked up and mutterd a spell. A small weak tree with a big trunk collapsed in front of them. The guards decided to go another way but it would take them longer.
"I'm alright, as long as Mordred's alright." Her horse was right behind his. "He will be I promise."
Mordred lifted his head up to look around. "Get down!" the guard forced his head down. Mordred grunted.
Merlin felt a rush of pain and fear coming off of Mordred. "Stop." He yelled back to Morgana. "He's this way." He lead down the other path.
The horses began trotting as time went on, making them slower. "Come on, no resting!" the guard in front said. They kicked their horses and they began running again.
"They are slowing down! Maybe we can catch them Morgana! Morgana?!" Merlin looked back to see Morgana lying on the ground. "I fell." "You ok?" He gets off his horse and helps her back on her's.
Mordred grunted in pain, as the horse moved, the rope scraped against his wrists making a burning feeling.
The burning feeling got caught up in his head. "Ugg. We must keep going." He got up on his horse and kept going, faster then ever this time.
They arrived at the outer wall of Camelot and they got off the horses. One guard led both the horses in and the other walked with Mordred into the city, holding his hands together.
"He is at Camelot. We will catch up with them shortly." Morgana smiled slightly. "How do you know this?" "He talks to me in his mind." Her mouth gapes open.
Mordred tried running away but the guard took out his sword and swung at him. It cut his arm. Mordred yelped. The guard grabbed him and started walking into the empty market square.
"He's hurt!" Merlin's horse goes so fast that they arrive in 7 minutes.
Mordred started getting slower as his arm bled a bit. The guard pushed him on.
(I gtg bye!)

Merlin got Morgana's crutches and let her lean against him. Walking along in the market he stared at the people making them flee before they could call the guards.
(Okay bye!)

Mordred muttered a spell making something fall over. The guard looked over. "What was that?" He started walking in that direction. "Stay there." Mordred rolled his eyes and ran away. The guard saw him and chased him. "Hey!"
"Morgana over here." He pulled her into a small area where no one would be able to see them. "I will use the aging spell to turn us 20 years older so no one recognizes us. Then we will say Gaius has called for us to teach us as his apprentices." Morgana nods. "Ok."
From where Merlin and Morgana were hiding they could see the guards running in the same direction. "Into the courtyard! The druid boy got away!" "He won't get far he's wounded." they said to one another. Mordred was running another way but they all led up to the courtyard.
"Merlin he's wounded! And all the paths lead to the courtyard. We must go!"
Mordred looked around and all he could see we're guards coming closer to him. He held his arm, and he was shaking. "Come on now boy, don't make us hurt you..."
"Mordred we will be there soon. Do your best to keep them away from you." Merlin said to Mordred in his mind. Morgana and Merlin hurried off to the courtyard.
Mordred used a spell and knocked out a few guards, but there was still at least four left.
Merlin and Morgana got there just as the guards were approching Mordred. Merlin uttered a spell and two of the four knights fell down also.
The last two guards didn't seem to notice and they kept moving. Mordred took a deep breath and used his sonic scream. The guards went out in two directions and they fell into the ground, knocked out. He looked at each of them.
Morgana ran (with her crutches) over to Mordred. She muttered a spell and the rope fell off his wrists. "Mordred! Are you ok?!" Her hand was bloodly from his wound.
"Morgana!" he said as the warning bells began to ring. "I don't know...my arm's still bleeding.."
She felt him begining to feel weaker and weaker. "Merlin we must take him to Gaius!" Merlin ran over and picked Mordred up.
Mordred's eyes began to close. But just before they did, Aglaine walked out into the courtyard.
"Aglaine over here! Mordred needs help!" Morgana waved Aglaine over.
Aglaine quickly ran over. "What happened?" he took Mordred in his arms, now unconscious.