random role playing BBC Merlin rp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AuthorForPooh posted on Jul 18, 2012 at 12:55PM
You can be a character from the t.v. show Merlin, or make up your own! Please no swearing or inappropriate content. Violance is totally fine! Have fun!!!!!

Name
Bio
Other
Pic (if possible)

random role playing 1495 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1251-1300 of 1495

lebih dari setahun yang lalu AuthorForPooh said…
Merlin immedately stepped in front of Mordred, as if to protect him. "Who's there? Show yourself."
lebih dari setahun yang lalu TheOneTruekate said…
"Who do you think?" Cenred snapped as if it was obvious. He stepped right out in front of them. "And here we are all over again."
"You idiot, I'll kill you if you take one more step closer..." Merlin eyes looked like poison darts, aimed at Cenred.
Cenred stood in place. "Alright, alright. I won't come closer." He smirked.
"You better not... I am more powerful then you think Cenred."
"Oh I know that. I'm sure you are the most 'powerful sorcerer in the whole entire world.' Says the ancient prophecies and those Druids who know you as...oh, what was it? Emrys, right?" Cenred leaned to the side, looking at Mordred.
Merlin's breathing becomes deathly slow and he looks unnaturally calm. "I was born with magic." His eyes turn orange and he slightly lifts his head, throwing Cenred back into the trees.
Cenred lands and shakes his head. He slowly gets up but doesnt move from where he stands. "Alright, two can play this game." He held out his hand and yelled out a spell. A fire emerged in front of Morgana and started forming a wall. "Morgana run!!" Mordred shouted.
Morgana turns to run but is to late. Merlin stares calmly at Cenred. "Don't even try..." He whispered something and a storm started. Lightning flashed above Cenred. Merlin controlled it with his hand outstretched. "Let her go, or else."
"Or else what?" Cenred muttered another spell and a black portal opened in front of Morgana, and out walked Morgause. "Morgana." Morgause said.
Merlin lost it. He dropped his hand, making the lightning shock Cenred seven times. "You NEVER hurt my friends!" "Is it really you Morgause?" Morgana gaped at her.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Cenred fell on the ground, not moving, barely breathing. "Tis me, sister." Morgause slightly smiled. Mordred turned around and looked at them then back to the forest, hearing something. He walked forward.
"Why have you come sister?"
"I came to see you. That last moment we had, shouldn't have been our last."
"Why have you partnered with Cenred?" She hissed.
"To bring justice. Morgana, you and I were partners. What happened? Was it because of the child?" Morgause held her hand out and Mordred was dragged over. He blinked and looked at Morgause then Morgana.
"I don't know who to believe anymore, " She shook her head looking from Morgause to Mordred, to finally Merlin with Cenred and the ground before him.
"The choice isn't so hard." Morgause said. "Stop making her do things she doesn't want to do." Mordred mumbled lowly. Morgause heard him and pinched his arm but nobody saw.
"I-I thought you were like me Morgause!" She says softly, not looking at Morgause.
"Perhaps not Morgana...since you've partnered with them." She gestured to Merlin and Mordred. "Maybe we're not alike, at all."
"They are my friends, and you... And you shall bring no harm upon them!" It pained her to say so.
Her gaze turned into a glare. "I never thought you would choose your friends over your own sister. I taught you everything you know!"
"You-you talk of good taking over evil, changes. But instead you are the evil that you promised to kill off!" Tears run down her cheeks.
"No, your wrong. The only evil in this world is Uther. And you know that just as well as I do."
"No, your wrong. It's you! I should be afraid of you!"
"Then why are you not already so?!"
"Because you don't scare me... you traitor..."
"You're the traitor Morgana."
"No you are..." She chokes.
"I wouldn't betray my own kind." Fire grew in her eyes.
Merlin steps in between them. "STOP!"
Morgause glared at Merlin. "Step aside. You are not a part of this." Her eyes glowed yellow and she forced Merlin into the bushes. "Morgause stop it please!" Mordred begged.
Merlin stood up and breathed heavily. "Morgause I beg you, sister, stop!" Morgana knelt at Morgause's knees.
Morgause looked down at Morgana and took a deep breath. "You will regret crossing me Morgana." Mordred looked down and saw that the black portal Morgause came from wasn't completely gone. "Your not real.." He mumbled.
Morgana buried her head in her hands and sobbed.
Mordred glared at Morgause, furious. "Your not real Morgause. At all. You'll always be dead!"
Merlin grabbed Mordred by the shoulders. "Stop." He said softly. "It's for your own good." Then he turned to Morgause. "Leave Morgause...."
Morgause looked at Merlin. "Why should I?" "That portal she came from is still open. We have to get her back into it somehow." Mordred said to Merlin in his head.
"Because of me...." Merlin muttered a spell and she flew backwards.
She struggled a little, while getting back to her feet. Mordred bent over to Morgana and shook her, "Morgana come on, get out of here!"
As if she was in a daze, Morgana reached aimlessly for Mordred's hand. Merlin whispered the spell again making Morgause weaker.
Mordred grabbed Morgana's hand and held it tight. He helped her up and looked back at Merlin and Morgause. Morgause took a breath and muttered a spell making Merlin fall down.
Merlin fell down hard. His breathing was heavy.
Morgause slowly approached him, keeping an eye on Morgana and Mordred.
Merlin slowly whispers a spell and a fire ball fies at Morgause.
Morgause gets struck back a few feet and lands against a tree. Mordred pulled Morgana's arm trying to get her to run.
(I was hinting with the fire ball about the battle with Nimueh in Le Morte D' Arthur XD...... but you don't have to do that if you don't want to. :D)

Morgana struggled not to look at Morgause. She ran with Mordred. Merlin shakily stood up and walked over to Morgause.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
(Ohh! Okay I remember!)

Morgause looked at Merlin. "We couldve ended these horrible times. But you, chose otherwise." She slowly got up, with one hand against the tree. Morgause whispers the spell and a fire ball slowly charges in the palm of her hand.
Merlin stares deeply into her eyes, ready to dodge at any given moment.
She glares at him, as the energy in the fire grows larger. She holds her free hand out and makes a tree fall down towards Merlin. She waited for him to move to strike.