random role playing BBC Merlin rp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AuthorForPooh posted on Jul 18, 2012 at 12:55PM
You can be a character from the t.v. show Merlin, or make up your own! Please no swearing or inappropriate content. Violance is totally fine! Have fun!!!!!

Name
Bio
Other
Pic (if possible)

random role playing 1495 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 701-750 of 1495

lebih dari setahun yang lalu AuthorForPooh said…
"Mordred will be back soon. Why don't you get some sleep?"
lebih dari setahun yang lalu TheOneTruekate said…
(Oh who was that question to?)
(Morgana.)
(Okay) "Yeah go ahead and sleep Morgana." Arthur said. She nodded and layed down on his bed.
"Why are you helping us Arthur? Don't get me wrong, we love your help, and you are a nice person to begin with, but why? You could get in trouble."
"If I one day will be King of Camelot, I might as well make the right decisions." Arthur replied, looking at Merlin. "And it is the right decision to help you."
"And you, My Lord, will not regret that decision. You may want to get some rest also. Mordred will be fine, don't worry about him."
"Mhm." Arthur nodded and sat down in his lounge chair, and rested his head.
Merlin looked outside for Mordred.

(I gtg bye!)
Mordred walked through the market square, hiding his face with his hood. He came to the blacksmiths shop. "Excuse me, the prince has requested a pair of wooden crutches." He dared not to meet eyes with the man. "How do I know your not lying boy?" he asked. "Because I'm not. Now do as the prince orders." The man scoffs then starts carving to pieces of wood.

(Okay bye!)
"Mordred how is it going so far?" Merlin asked Mordred in his mind.
"Fine, he's working on it now." Mordred replied. About 10 minutes later the man finished. He gave the nicely made crutches to Mordred. "Now pay up." he said. "Arthur will send money." Mordred replied.
"Great. Now when you come in, come in quietly. Morgana and Arthur are resting."
"I will." "Boy, if you are lying to me..." Mordred rolled his eyes and ran off back to the castle. "Hey! You didn't pay!"
Merlin opened the door, waiting for Mordred.
The man told some guards that Mordred didn't pay, so they went after him. Mordred had just got into the palace when a few guards followed him.
Merlin felt rush of a chase coming from Mordred. "Mordred what happened?!"
"The blacksmith was angry about not getting his money." Mordred ran up the stairs and put the crutches against a wall then hid behind another in case there were guards.
"Did you need back-up?" Merlin asked ready to run and attack some guards.
"Yes that would help. Oh the crutches are against the wall." He looked around for any guards. Two ran by and went down the hall. They stopped by Arthur's chambers and looked around. Mordred looked out and ran down another hall.
Merlin ran out brought the crutches in, the ran out again after Mordred. On the way he muttered a spell knocking two guards down.

(I gtg bye! Ps I am going away for 2 or 3 days, camping. So I won't be able to respond. Sorry! Bye!)
About three guards came out and grabbed Mordred, they were right by Uther's throne room. They picked him up and threw him in there, then closed the doors. Mordred lifted his head slowly, and saw Uther, looking down at him, furious.

(Oh it's totally fine, have fun! :) )
Merlin saw the doors closed and gasps. He started banging on the door. "Let me in!" Then in Mordred's mind. "Mordred, Mordred are you ok?!"
"I'm fine but Uther doesn't look happy.." He said back and stared at Uther, terrified. "You are the reason Morgana has betrayed me!" Uther yelled. He smacked Mordred across the face, putting him back on the ground again.
"Stay in there Mordr-" Two guards grabbed Merlin. Pushing the doors open, they threw him on the ground.
Mordred looked up from the ground and saw Merlin. "You! Your Arthur's servant boy!" Uther yelled.
"I'm sorry Mordred." He sat up straighter. "Yes I am." He said out loud to Uther.
Uther picked Mordred up by his shirt collar. "Why are you back?" He glared at Merlin. "I should execute you both where you stand."
"Maybe you should. But I think Arthur might want a say in this." Uther looks up to see Arthur standing in the doorway.
"Arthur? What are you doing here?" He asked, dropping Mordred on the ground.
"This is unfair. At least take a couple of days to think about this..."
"Do you realize that this boy is the exact reason why I planned to execute my ward? Magic cannot be tolerated by anyone. He's corrupted Morgana."
"Yes. So you should torture them first. Before execution." He winks at Mordred and Merlin as if to say: I am saying this so it will buy you more time.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Uther gave him a strange look. He walked over to him. "What are you playing at?" Mordred looked over at Merlin and silently crawled under the big table.
"You don't want them to figure out a escape plan. You want to tire them out, so they have no way of escaping before the execution." Merlin followed Mordred under the table. "What are you doing Mordred?"
Mordred looked up at Merlin. "They're coming." He whispered. "Cenred and everyone." He sat up and kicked a chair out at Uther. The chair tripped him and he fell. Mordred got up and hurried out of the throne room.
Merlin followed Mordred close behind. "How close are they?"
"They're in the city. But thats all I sense right now. We need to get Morgana."
"I will get her. You wait outside, to watch for guards." He ran inside Arthur's chambers. "Morgana! Wake up!" She woke up slowly. "What's happening?" "To little time to explain." He brought her her crutches and helped her up onto them. "Cenred's coming." She nodded and followed Merlin out the door.
Mordred ran down to the courtyard and stood by the stairs, watching for any guards. He didn't see Cenred or anyone coming yet.
They met up with Mordred. "See anyone coming?"
"No, it's clear." He looked around before walking down to the stairs.
"Good. We better get out of here before Cenred comes." Morgana's anger flared up, and a pot fell off it's stand. "Sorry.."
Mordred nodded and hurried out of the courtyard, still watching. In the distance he could just barely see an army outside of the outer wall.
Merlin and Morgana followed Mordred. "Should we head the other way?"
He nodded and turned to go the other way.
"It's Mordred!" Cenred said pointing. "They saw us!" Merlin started walking faster then before.
Mordred gasped and started running. Once he got to the other outer gate, Fabian stopped him. "Mordred!" "What?! What do you want with me?!" He yelled.
Merlin ran in front of Mordred to protect him. "What do you want Fabian?!" "The boy. Has he brought us Morgana?"
"I am not bringing her for you!" Mordred shouted. Fabian threw the necklace at Mordred and he caught it.