random role playing BBC Merlin rp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AuthorForPooh posted on Jul 18, 2012 at 12:55PM
You can be a character from the t.v. show Merlin, or make up your own! Please no swearing or inappropriate content. Violance is totally fine! Have fun!!!!!

Name
Bio
Other
Pic (if possible)

random role playing 1495 balasa

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 1495

lebih dari setahun yang lalu TheOneTruekate said…
Name: Mordred
Race: Druid
Bio: He is capable of using magic, and has the ability to talk to certain people with his mind. He's very quick and smart. He barely communicates with anyone, the only time he does is when it is necessary. His emotions are almost always unreadable. He and Morgana have a strong bond, he'd do anything for her. Although he's young, he can bring great doom.
Pic:
(D'aww its baby Mordred haha jk)
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
 Name: Mordred Age: 13 Race: Druid Bio: He is capable of using magic, and has the ability to talk t
lebih dari setahun yang lalu AuthorForPooh said…
Name: Morgana :D
Race: Human
Bio: She is capable of using magic and seeing the future, although she uses it for bad. She has a kind heart but something turned her against being good and she now follows in her sister Morgause's footsteps.
Pic:
 Name: Morgana :D Age: 21 Race: Human Bio: She is capable of using magic and seeing the future, alt
Okay yay!! Who will start?
I'll start.

"Mordred! You shouldnt be here! Arthur doesnt know, does he?"
"No, he doesn't."
"Oh good. I've missed you so much Mordred!"
"I missed you too Morgana." he smiles and hugs her.
She hugs him back. "Why didn't you come sooner?"
"I'm sorry. I couldn't because I was still being watched by some guards."
"Talking about guards... we should get into my room. Follow me." She lead the way to her room, but accidently ran into Merlin. "Merlin.... I-I this isn't what it looks like he's- he's ok..."
Mordred looks at Merlin. "Right, it isn't what it looks like.." Merlin says. "Emrys." Mordred says to Merlin in his mind.
"Arrg! Who said that?" Merlin says gripping his head. "I didn't hear anything..." Morgana slowly starts. "Come on Mordred lets go!"
Mordred smirked at Merlin and ran with Morgana.
When they got to her room she locked the door.
Mordred walked to the window and looked outside. Guards were searching in the courtyard. "They know I'm here..." here mumbled.
"Don't worry I won't let them get you." She wraps her arms around him.
He nods and lays his head against her.
There was a knock at the door. "Morgana, Uther wants to have dinner with you!" Says a servant's voice. "Quick Mordred hide!" She whispers.
Mordred quickly ran to the back of the room and hid behind a curtain screen.
"Morgana? Are you there? What's going on?!" The servant bangs the door. Morgana opens it when she is sure Mordred can't be seen. "My lady." The servant curtsies. "Tell Uther that I have plans." Morgana says. "But-t my lady you always join him." "I have plans with Arthur tonight Louise." She says in a ordering voice. "I will tell the king that." Louise looks frightened. Then she runs off.
Mordred leans against the wall and waits. A dresser with Morgana's bracelets and things catches his attention. He walks over to all the shining little trinkets, smiling. He still had his child curiousity.
"Mordred you can come out now. She's gone." Says Morgana.
Mordred looked over and came out.
"Mordred what am I to do? I have no plans with.... Arthur." She spat out.
"I'm not sure...maybe you can just go out and make it seem like your with Arthur.." he replied, not to enthusiastic.
"Hmm maybe."
"Yes, maybe." Mordred looked at the door. "Em-...Merlin's coming."
"Hide." She hisses softly. She opens the door. "Hi Merlin." "Morgana I know what your hiding!!!" "Merlin please he's good! He's different. PLEASE!"
Merlin sees Mordred before he hides and he comes in. He walks up to him and glares at him. "Please..I'm different now.." Mordred said. He had a look of innocence in his eyes.
"Merlin please I beg you! He's just a boy! He's done nothing wrong." Flames flare in her eyes.
Merlin bent down to him. "Don't think I can't see through those little innocent eyes Mordred." Merlin said to Mordred threateningly.
All of a sudden Merlin falls down on the carpet clutching his head. "Mordred nice work." She said with a evil smirk.
"I thought you were my friend Emrys. We're the same." Mordred's said that in Merlin's mind, and they echoed and overlapped. Mordred was smirking the whole time.
They never noticed the door was open. In walked Uther and Arthur. "MORGANA------!!!!" Uther screamed seeing Mordred.
Mordred gasped when he saw Uther and he then looked at Arthur.
Morgana turned around. "Uther it isnt what it looks like!!!!"
"Then what does it look like?!" Uther yelled. Arthur walked over and grabbed Mordred. He held his hands together behind his back.
"No dont hurt the boy! Please dont! Take me instead!!!!" Uther nodded at Arthur and Arthur let go of Mordred and grabbed Morgana, pushing her to her knees. Uther grabbed Mordred. "Wait what about Merlin?" Arthur asked. "You can take him to Gaius later." Uther said with tears in his eyes. "Take them away." He said to the guards.
The guards grabbed Mordred and Morganaand took them down to the dungeon. They pushed Mordred in one cell and Morgana in the one next to it.
"Mordred I'm so sorry!" Morgana's chain was chained to the wall so she couldn't even much a inch.
"It's alright Morgana we'll think of something." Mordred sat on the mat in the corner of the cell.
"Mordred they have good chains. They hold prisoners good. Like me." She couldn't even sit.
"Maybe I could break it."
"You could try I guess. I already did. Last time I was in here." She said the last part quietly.
"You were here before?" he asked.
"Yes......"
"....What happened?" Mordred tilted his head.
"I stood up for my friend's dad. I mean there were other times. But that was most recent."
"Oh. I see." Mordred looked around.
"No one likes Uther. He's put me in the stocks more times then I can count. He's done it to Arthur and Merlin also."