random role playing BBC Merlin rp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AuthorForPooh posted on Jul 18, 2012 at 12:55PM
You can be a character from the t.v. show Merlin, or make up your own! Please no swearing or inappropriate content. Violance is totally fine! Have fun!!!!!

Name
Bio
Other
Pic (if possible)

random role playing 1495 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 601-650 of 1495

lebih dari setahun yang lalu AuthorForPooh said…
"You ok Mordred?" Merlin was watching his expression. Mordred seemed to almost be in... pain!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu TheOneTruekate said…
"Oh yes I'm fine." Mordred said back, and shook his head to rid the dizziness. "Something wrong Mordred?" Cenred asked. Mordred looked up. "No. I'm fine."
"Not that you would be of any help." Merlin's hatred for Cenred grew steadily stronger.
"Oh wouldn't I?" Cenred asked. "Hold your tongue." Fabian said to Merlin. Mordred rolled his eyes at the little argument.
"I will refuse to hold my tongue."
"Why you-" Fabian growled. "Enough!" Mordred yelled. "This is ridiculous. Cut it out and act your age. We're not getting to Camelot any faster by arguing." "Yes the boy's right." Cenred looked at Merlin.
Merlin glared back, then he started walking towards Camelot.
The group began to follow Merlin, while the other started hiding in wait for Arthur.
Slowly the kingdom came into view.
Mordred heard the sound of horses hooves. "Arthur is coming." The group scattered and hid as Arthur came to a slow and walked by the area they were in. "My lord, we've received news of Lady Morgana's location. We've sent out a few guards to retrieve her." A knight said. "Very well." Arthur replied.
"If you tell the group to distract the knights, I can distract Arthur. He knows me better then he knows Cenred." Merlin tells Mordred in his mind, as he begins to step out in front of Arthur.
"Distract the knights." Mordred told them all in their minds. The group started moving to different sides and making noises, pulling the guards away. Mordred watched then stealthily when he saw two guards walking from a distance, and he was sure he saw Morgana with them.
Merlin stepped out bravely in front of Arthur. He bowed. "My Lord."

~Meanwhile~

"Let me go!!" Morgana was struggling between the two guards. They had taken her crutches away, so she had no chance of escaping.
The group led the guards away far enough and were fighting. Mordred muttered a spell that made one of the guards swords stab them, he did the same thing to the other guard. He ran over quickly to Morgana before she fell over.
"Mordred! I was worried sick about you!" She hugs him tightly.
"I know, I'm sorry." He hugged her back and helped her stand.
She saw a faint glow coming off of his chest. "What's that Mordred?"
"I honestly don't know." He took the necklace off and held the stone to her. Morgause was on it. "Oh my sister...how long I've waited to see your face again.." she said.
"Morgause! Where are you?" Morgana was over-whelmed by emotion.

~Meanwhile~

"Merlin? What are you doing here? I saved you last time, did you come just to get captured again?!" Arthur responded.
"I am in the other world. But there is a way I could come back." Morgause smiled.

~Meanwhile~

"Cenred what's taking them so long?" Asked Fabian. "Patience. I know right now, Morgana is talking to Morgause. Let's wait by the entrance of the outer wall." Cenred said. The group began walking stealthily to the entrance.
"Oh sister how I've missed you!" She turned to look at Mordred. "Who gave this to you?"

~Meanwhile~

"No. I came to warn you. Cenred and Fabian are coming to kill the King."
"Cenred. He and Morgause were allies. I've heard." Mordred replied.

~Meanwhile~

"I don't have a good feeling about that Merlin guy. Why would he want to speak to Arthur?" Fabian asked. "He could be a traitor!" One said. "Well if he's deceiving us, we shall deceive him right back." Cenred said.
"Cenred? She only worked with him for.... revenge."

~Meanwhile~

"Kill the King?! I must go back to the kingdom!" Arthur trotted off.
"Morgana they've killed so many of us. It's time to show that we're not weak. We have to come back out."

~Meanwhile with the other group~

"Arthur should have been here! Somethings wrong. Let's move in closer. We need to bait him." They all ran from their post towards Camelot. Once they got closer, the saw Guineiverre walking back inti Camelot. "Her! We use her as bait!"
"Maybe..." She gave it back to him.

~Meanwhile~

Merlin heard the angry screams and immediatly knew something bad was going to happen.

(I gtg for now. I will be back soon.)
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Mordred put it back around his neck and under his shirt.

~Meanwhile~

"Let go of me! Help!!" Gwen screamed as the group tied her hands behind her. -- Cenred frowned. "She put it back." He gripped his fists. He made Mordred dizzy again by doing that.

(Okay, bye!)
(I'm back sooner then I thought I would be.)

Merlin ran over to see Gwen tied up. "Oh no." He shook his head.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
"Merlin! Go get Arthur please! There's this big army of men and woman around here! I don't know how many there were.."
(Who said that? Mordred?)

"Yes." Merlin ran off after Arthur. Morgana leaned against Mordred.
(Oh Gwen said that.)

"Come on." Mordred helped her stand and walked slowly to find the group, he still felt the dizziness. The warning bell began to toll in the city.
(Oh thanks!)

Merlin ran up to Arthur's chambers, ignoring the guards. "Arthur! The Druid's! They captured Gwen, and want to use her as bait for you!"
Morgana moved on one foot as Mordred walked.
Half of Cenred's group had maneuvered themselves into the city, the rest waited outside the wall.
Mordred walked on until he caught sight of Cenred. Cenred saw them and ran over. "Ah so you did listen to Morgause. You brought Morgana."
"Brought me?! Are you trying to use me?" She struggled to move closer to Cenred without the help of Mordred.
"No I didn't bring you! Cenred you liar! I was just helping her!" Mordred yelled. "Mhm right. So Morgana have you thought things over?" Cenred asked her. He pulled Mordred over by his neck and took off the necklace.
Without the help of Mordred, Morgana fell over. "Let him go you traitor!" She yelled at Cenred, unable to get up.
"We aren't the traitors. We're only here to bring justice to your so called King." He pushed Mordred down on the floor and walked to Morgana. "Don't you want to help your sister?" He hung the stone right in front of her.
Morgana dared not to look at Cendred. She crawled over to Mordred. "Are you ok?" She held him close.
"Yeah I'm fine. Are you okay?" Cenred growled and went back to the group. In the city, people began screaming. Guards and knights were running out in all directions. "Get rid of the intruders! And find Morgana!" Sir Leon yelled.
"I guess I am fine. But unless we want to captured, we should find Merlin and Arthur." She grunted in pain as she tried to get up. Instead she fell down again.
Mordred stood up and lifted Morgana up from behind. He put his arm around her and stood her. "Let's hurry before those knights and guards make it outside of Camelot." He slowly started walking.
"Thank you Mordred." She walked, well rather hopped, in pace with Mordred. "Why don't you tell Merlin we are coming. You know... In your mind."
"He told you about that?" He walked along, entering Camelot from another way.
"Yes. He told me when the guard sliced your arm. He said he could feel your pain, so I asked how."
"Ohhh." He nodded his head. He looked around, making sure they weren't seen. "Where do we go? In the castle?"
"Ask Merlin where they are."
"Where are you?" Mordred asks Merlin.
"In Arthur's chambers, why?" He responded.
"I found Morgana."
"Great! I told Arthur, and he says to come right up. But wait, is Morgana okay?"
"Shes fine. Her foot hurts a bit, but other than that she's perfectly normal."