Damon & Elena {RANTING THREAD} Ship ranting, off-topic ranting, whatever! Rant your hearts out.

SpuffyDelena posted on Mar 07, 2011 at 08:43AM
Sometimes you just need to let it out....

Just one rule: NO BASHING OF SHIPPERS. NONE. Do not use specific SNs or target posters.
last edited on Mar 07, 2011 at 08:59AM
save

Damon & Elena 3418 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2151-2200 of 3418

lebih dari setahun yang lalu delenaluv said…
laugh
bonnie didn't save him from the fire that was elena begging bonnie for damons sake thats why he said to her you thought i was worth saving and kissed her but it was really katherine so get ur facts straight. it's always elena begging bonnie to stop hurting damon or 2 do some magic 2 save his life so there another thing u guys got twisted
lebih dari setahun yang lalu delenasalvatore said…
Here's something I've never contemplated before: if Bonnie's saving Damon from the fire in 1x22 was one of the things that set him on the right path and propelled him to change for the better, and if he was grateful that Bonnie had given him a second chance, especially when he didn't deserve it from her - then why didn't he go to her instead of Elena (well, it was Katherine, but he thought it was Elena), and say 'Somewhere along the way, you decided I was worth saving, and I want to thank you for that'?
Damon credits Elena for helping to save his life, because he knows Bonnie did it for her, not him.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu twinflames said…
Okay. I never said Damon should be loved inspite of his actions, or something like that, did i? I just said that he NEEDED love. Of course, he never demanded it. He was actually used to the idea of everyone hating him. Also, Damon was same with everyone when he first came to town! Elena being no exception. If anything, Elena was actually warned by Stefan about Damon and his games. Still, she made sure to see it for herself what kind of person Damon was. This is what I'm talking about. She, of her own accord, didn't judge him right away for his actions. She was the one who actually saw the reason behind them- "I think everything Damon has done, every move he has made, he has done for love. it's twisted, but kind of sad." She said this in as early as episode 1.13. She understood him then too when even Stefan, Damon's brother, had no faith in him.  ELENA cared for Damon which is why Damon showed him his other side- his good self. Nobody asked Elena to do that! Elena took the first step. 

Damon did some horrific stuff. Stuff coz of which Elena should have had never talked to Damon again! Turning Vicki, snapping Jeremy's neck, turning Isobel (though he didn't know she was Elena's mother), and may be more. But still Elena was there for Damon. This is how strong their bond is. They survive everything. There is an understanding b/w them. Whereas, Bonnie! In 1.22 Damon sincerely thanked her for helping them all. How did Bonnie react to that! In 2.01 she was all like- 'you've got everyone fooled around you, even Elena. But not me. I know you Damon.' something along these line. In 2.02, Bonnie frigging set him on fire for no reason! Whenever Bonnie helps Damon, it's always coz of Elena. So tell me now. Bonnie hated him, when he didn't care about anything. Understood. But she still hated him when he started to care! She just cannot wrap her head around the idea of Damon ever being a good person. For her, Damon being good is a pretense. Here is all the difference why Damon is the way he's with Elena, and why he is not this good, this vulnerable with Bonnie or anyone else. I'm not faulting Bonnie for hating Damon in season 1, i'm just saying that Elena who had all the more reasons to hate Damon, never actually hated him coz she has always known the goodness buried inside of Damon.
(PS. I apologise if what i wrote comes across as harsh or rude, i didn't mean to. :) also, it's an impasse you know. We all are just gonna have to agree on disagreeing. xD)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu deluv said…
@Aceg. Oh I didn't necessarily mean you. Read by post i stressed MOST Bamon fans. And since they are your friends, I thought I'd let you know
lebih dari setahun yang lalu HaleyDewit said…
@twinflames: I can feel the passion in your post :')
@deluv: I'm pretty sure aceg is not friends with all of them.
thank u delenasalvatore. exactly what i said only better so there goes the bonnie saved damon so he kinda likes her or understands her idea. what he understands is that he'd gladly let her die if it came 2 her or elena. a better friendship is the only thing i hope 4 these 2
lebih dari setahun yang lalu aceg said…
@twinflames: np I understand. Perhaps my harsh critique of Damon in my previous response give you the wrong vibe. Anyway I'll leave it at that.

@deluv, lol friends even disagree with friends. No We are not worshipers of some cult we have different values if that's what you meant.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu RachaelF8 said…
Welcome aceg:) i Love debates!hehe:L I see where you are coming from in the aspect that Bonnie has had an impact in Damon's change. I think Elena is the most important trigger in him finding his humanity along with Stefan. But I think everyone in Mystic Falls has had some sort of impact in his life so far, and they have all helped him in some way. In Bonnie's case, I think the fact that she seemed to be the only one to not have warmed up to Damon during season 2 meant something. It showed Damon that he still has a long way to go to bein worthy of any forgiveness or redemption. Unlike most DE fans, I like that Bonnie has hated Damon since the beginning. It is interesing to watch, though all I myself would ever want with them is friendship and if the writers do go down the romantic path with them I'm open to it but I don't see myself shipping them. I understood why she tried to kill him in 2x02, and I didn't hate on her because to be truthful he did derserve it. I love Damon, but he did some pretty messed up stuff. He tried to kill her in season 1, he killed her best friend's brother and she blamed him for Caroline turning. I didn't think it was is fault, it was Katherine's but I get it. No one's perfect. But I don't like when people say that DE are violent or whatever, and then turn around and say that they love when Bonnie keeps Damon in line by putting him on fire etc. Hyporcritical much?:L I agree that Bonnie and Damon's relatinship has developed over the sesons, from pure hatred to indiffernce or tolerence. It's an interestin dymanic.
Thanks for being so respectful, I didn't see you bashing DE or anything, just defending your ship which is completely understandable and I get that you aren't like most BD fans who bash DE and that not all BD fans even do so. :)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu _VivalaVida_ said…
My god, what a drag. Now not even in our freaking rant thread we're allowed to rant about whatever we want?!? Jeez, this place is becoming so annoying. You have your lovely rant thread w/ the lovely and NOT AT ALL psychotic hysteric bipolar Poison Apple, so please why don't we end this and leave it alone? Lol.

Plus gotta laugh my ass off at Bamon fans saying that she makes him behave b/c he respects her. Yeah, setting him on fire and giving him aneurysms! Sooo romantic. I'm sorry but this ship is just ludicrous, and I'm having a hard time at keeping it together if now even if in OUR rant thread we can't say a thing without a Bamon fan stepping in and debating it.
Poison Apple is not bipolar, she's just a neurotic, full of hate, attention whore. I know people who actually are bipolar and they are the sweetest friends I've ever met. So please keep it down a little with the bipolar comments.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu traceypharm said…
This page is for DE fans to vent,not a debate. If you want to debate between a non-existent ship with the real one go to another thread. I come here to express my feelings with fellow Delena fans.
big smile
well i think we actually did argue and prove insane this bamon fans logic about damon and bonnie's non relationship and elena being damon's humanity and comfort not bonnie or damon's new foung respect 4 bonnie. every arguement she had was well disputed and explained but i still have no hope that commen sense and logic made it through 2 her any any of the OTHERS and i could really give 2 shits.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu traceypharm said…
It's okay to debate with fans of other ships, but not here. I am so grateful for this place cause I know my family understands where I'm coming from. I don't have to be afraid to rant as long as I do not personally insult someone. We have all been there, or shall I say 'here'. I do not intend to include every fan in that statement, but I think it's fair to say that the fanbase as a whole is founded on some pretty faulty logic.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu loveissweet19 said…
First let me just say that I don't actually mind Damon and Bonnie interaction on the show. On some occasions I've actually enjoyed them, but like some have mentioned earlier I have to disagree with Bonnie having much of anything to do with any change in Damon's character, at least not exclusively or personally. There is a level of understanding and trust that these two characters simply do not possess which is key. I cannot say Bonnie exclusively has any impact negative or positive on Damon's life. Elena, Stefan and to some degree Alaric have and maybe being in Mystic falls in general has changed him for the better, but I can't say exclusively that Bonnie has impacted him personally. She's just one small component in the grand scheme of things, I would measure her impact on him to be about the same as Caroline, Jeremy or Tyler.

Another thing about her behavior toward him. I never fault her for the way she treats him, because based on what he's done, most people would treat him the same. She's seen Damon commit some very terrible acts against those she cares about most, so I'm not one of those DE fans who bitch at Bonnie every time she gives Damon a dirty look. I understand from her perspective she doesn't consider Damon to be a nice person and she has every reason to think so, because she doesn't know him the way Elena does.

So I easily understand why she treats him the way she does, but that kind of treatment is how Damon got to be the way he was/is in the first place, so her continuing to punish, berate, judge him does not inspire change from within, it just reinforces all the negative things he always believe himself to be. This is the way Damon expects to be treated, he expects to be hated, punished and judged it's the way he's been treated all his life, so Bonnie's not doing anything new here. She's treating him like everyone else. She sees him the way he wishes for her and everyone else to see him. As a heartless vicious vampire.

Which is why Elena is such an extraordinary being and the one person who has had the most significant impact on Damon's life. It would have been easy to turn on him and treat him like everyone else has been for the past 100+ years, but once Elena saw that tiny glimpse of humanity she didn't stop challenging him, until he had no choice but to let it out. It takes a great deal of patience, compassion and understanding to really have an impact on Damon. Unfortunately these aren't Bonnie's strongest suits, which is why I find a romance between her and Damon to be almost impossible.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu SpuffyDelena said…
@Aceg - Putting this nicely, you are not apart of this group and you are not welcome here. You create conflict. If you want to talk to a certain person then message them. Do NOT invade this spot with your ludicrous Bamon obsession. Move on, and don't come back.
To me, when a Bamon fan says that Bonnie and Damon has chemistry, I just find that so hilarious. Yes, chemistry is subjective so I'll give them that just to throw 'em a bone, but it's ALL they have. All they have is this 'subjective' chemistry.

They all talk about how 'hot' they are together, or their 'sexual tension', or how they wanna jump each other but really...what else are they gonna talk about? They have nothing emotionally or an emotional connection of any sort.

They get their hope from fan-fiction (not talking about the newest books, talking about ACTUAL fan-fiction here) for BD in the future, and make up half assed story-lines that they're going to 'explore'. They make up excuses as to why they don't get any scenes, and they spread false positivity throughout their fan-base.

It's sad. In the pathetic kind of way yes that too, but also in the heartbreaking you're-as-blind-as-S2-Elena kinda way as well.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu NateHeartSerena said…
@Aceg
I find it interesting that you would come to debate on the rant thread of a couple you don't support. I'm not saying its bad but I do find it a little strange.
That being said I find it really refreshing how respectful you are being given you're definately the odd one out on here lol.

But I do have to agree with SpuffyDelena and VivalaVida, this thread is a place for DELENA fans to vent and rant and to be honest its not the place they want to be opposed or have to justify their rants. Its a place to vent emotions, not be debated against.

Perhaps we should organise a forum on the couples site for this? Or if DE fans are ok with it, on our site where you can engage in debates with DE fans there. But the rant thread is for us to rant in. Not be opposed.

I also know for a fact if I was to go on the Bamon rant thread and do what you are doing I'd be called a troll and reported after one post. You can't deny that.
I've seen and heard of Bamon fans attacking and accusing fellow Bamon fans of being trolls just because they have a different opinion.

Anyway, welcome to the spot. Poke around, have a chat, make some friends. But don't try and spread Bamon 'reasoning' here because no one will be buying it and it will only cause conflict. And to be honest the last thing TVD fanbase needs is more conflict between ships.
^ Preach it SpuffyDelena and NateHeartSerena.
Sorry, but I don't think that the whole "racist" drama of that pick it's been caused by a DE fan. At all. Actually, I find quite hilarious how DB fans always claim us to be racist but NEVER got some proofs. Being the sick minded that they are, though, I bet that Poison Apple or whoever else in that joke of a spot created a troll account and opened that pick to create drama to point a finger to DE fans, saying "See! I told you so! They're mean and racist!".

Lmao excuse me but I'm not a fool, and believe it or not I'm 99% sure that that pick HAS NOT been created by a Delena fan. Period.
Vivalavida, I agree. The person who posted that IS NOT a DE fan!!! Just a troll
I never saw the pick so I don't know who created it, but it's very telling that it was by somebody who had just joined. Like she was looking to stir up trouble. I wouldn't go so far as to say that it was a Bamon fan though, because if it was, why would she have created a pick against them? But it's also doubtful that it was a DE fan - it was probably a fake fan who used the DE/Bamon thing as an excuse to be racist.
^ LOLL. You know, I wouldn't be surprised if in all actuality it was 'poison apple'

I don't get people that get so uptight about racist trolls. Like, yes, they're being racist but it's a TROLL! Most likely in real life they prolly aren't even racist. That's what trolls do. And generalizing an entire fan-base over a troll? Stuuuuupid.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu eve_k said…
smile
Guys,who is Poison Apple?Is she a BD fan?Sorry for asking,but I see she she frequently mentioned...
Poison Apple is the most hypocrite, two-faced, pathetic, hateful, twisted, sick, shallow, self-centered, bitching, piec of crap one could ever encounter. She's a DB fan that always writes ridiculously long essays about how much she hates Damon, Delena and the fans. She likes to pick a fight and then plays the victim when someone dares so much as disagreeing with her. She once wrote an article on the Stelena spot, saying we're basically everything she is which is not a compliment. She always moans how she will stop watching TVD, when they keep going this direction and she has threatened to leave the Bamon spot numerous time. The day she leaves Fanpop for good I'm bringing out champagne.
angry
Her name says it all!! SHE'S POISON!!! She bashes actors and fans!! She has no limits. SHE EVEN BASHED HER FELLOW BAMON FANS!! But you kow they all worship the ground she walks on since she's their queen, so they ignore it! Everything she says they say YES! She insults actors they follow. She's so shallow and full of hate!! I'VE NEVER READ ONE OF HER ARTICLES THAT'S DEDICATED TO DB/SE alone. No she's always bashing!! She's extemely disrespectful and a whiny twat! One minute she's like "i'm leaving tvd fandom" and 10 seconds late she's back!! She's POISON!!!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu eve_k said…
Thank you ΗaleyDewit,deluv!!!A friend helped me make some research and after what I've seen I can just say,I agree with you completely....HaleyDewit,If you want help with that champagne,I would give it gladly...;-)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Laynaa said…
laugh
“Where in the actual fuck are Delena fans getting the idea that L.J. Smith wanted Delena as endgame in the books? Are Delena fans delusional or just plain stupid? NEWSFLASH: THERE WAS NO SUCH THING SAID AT ALL! I don’t know where in the hell this is coming from but it’s pretty fucking sad and pathetic how desperate Delena fans really are. So pathetic. Delena fans need to seriously stop living in their delusional world or bubble and get back down to reality. Because they are by far the most delusional fan base I have ever come across ever.”

^ Just read that on Tumblr & those sort of things make me laugh. I Don't understand how we're delusional... & the funny thing is L.J. Smith did say she wanted Damon & Elena to happen.

I'm just glad to be apart of a non-delusional fanbase even if others say we are! You guys rock!
laugh
@eve_k: ;)

@Laynaa: ROFL xD
lebih dari setahun yang lalu jendelena said…
Ok I have no idea what's going on in this thread but I would like to firstly say please don't talk about other shippers in this thread. And also this is not a debate thread for other fans to prove what changes there are in Damon and Bonnie's relationship. I'm not even sure why that is being discussed in this thread. This is the Damon and Elena spot. Myself and many others respect the fact that people like different ships hence you can talk about whatever Damon and Bonnie have in the Damon and Bonnie spot not the Damon and Elena spot. Thanks you. Again fellow DE fans please remember to not talk about other shippers you can bash the pairing but lay off the shippers please. Respect other fans and just spread the love. <3
lebih dari setahun yang lalu jendelena said…
I just have one more thing to say. This is the rant thread so yes we can rant all we want but IMO I really don't see why Damon and Bonnie is even being discussed in this thread. You're giving the ship a certain importance that I for one don't see and furthermore it also gives the impression that you're not secure within your own ship. It is almost as if you see Damon and Bonnie as some kind of threat. I'm just saying this to let you know how it looks from the outside. So please rant about worthwhile things such as lack of Delena scenes, heck even Stefan and Elena for all I care lol but don't rant about Damon and Bonnie I mean seriously? Why waste your time ranting about that ship? I really don't get it. I also think because you guys go to read what BD fans say about Delena fans or Delena it upsets you. I think it would be best to not read what they say. Why would you torture yourself like that? They're not going to change their minds lol. I know they say awful stuff about Delena fans etc based on what you guys post in this thread but don't let that affect you. Who cares what they think just focus on spreading the Delena love don't worry about what other shippers say about Delena or Delena fans. Who cares? I'm very confident about Damon and Elena and nothing anyone else says can change my mind that is why I don't and would not waste my time reading what these other fans say about Damon and Elena. Just respect the fact that they ship a different pairing from you. Respect their views but don't waste your time ranting about something that is not worth ranting about. I think Delena fans are awesome and hence should be trying to spread the Delena love. Carry on with your ranting but hopefully you'll consider what I said. :)
@jendelena, a Bamon fan started commenting on this thread, and it provoked a Bamon versus Delena debate. I didn't know if it was allowed or not, and that's why I didn't advise her to leave. Plus I didn't want to be rude when she was being civil. I personally don't see Bamon as a threat, and I don't even mind that Bamon have fans, it's just that sometimes, the way some of the fans behave on-line really turns my stomach. I rarely visit the Bamon spot (yesterday I posted an apology on their wall for the racist pick a DE fan had posted); but the last time I did, I found out that a Bamon fan had re-posted an article of ours on their spot, which had incited a lot of hatred towards DE. I contacted the author, and the article got taken down. So I'm glad I went, otherwise the article would still be up there. I see no reason why we shouldn't be allowed to rant about certain things as long as we don't name names. Any time we do talk about a specific person, we talk about her in code, so nobody but us knows who it is. I've never been more confident about DE than I am this year, and I try not to read other comments from haters, but sometimes, it's unavoidable. I respect the views of other shippers, when they are civil and polite, but I cannot respect their views when they are being aggressive, vindictive, have no logical basis whatsoever, and whose sole purpose is to tear down DE and vent how much they hate them, and to motivate other fans to do the same. I'm sorry. I think our spot is clean of negativity most of the time, and I see no reason why we shouldn't be allowed to rant about whatever we need to in a thread specifically for that purpose. It's not like we're letting it invade the entire spot.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu RachaelF8 said…
'Delena fans are fucking deluted as hell. I wanna know who you delena fans shipped Elena with before Damon came in the picture, because if I remember correctly he didn’t show up until the end of the pilot and Elena didn’t meet him until the second episode. Why do people want something that is so wrong together so bad.'
LMFAO! Woh that gave me a good laugh! So I get people don't ship Delena and I respect their reasons, don't agree with them, but I respect them. But to go on the DELENA tag and post this! WTF? So I shouldn't ship DE because they didn't meet until the second episode? Because Damon only came in at the end of the pilot? Seriously? Also, who did I ship Elena with before the Damon came along? I shipped her with no one, I just started watching TVD and was open to the ships and I didn't even start liking DE until 1x03 nevermind shipping them! Jeezz! Ignorant people! And they met in the second episode! Not the freaking second season...and even if they did that doesn't take away from why I love them. At least they didn't get together in the second episode!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu DelenaLove1 said…
Wow...I'm trying to be as nice as possible but really this is so uncalled for. The BD fan that came into our spot was being so nice and respectful with her opinion and some of you guys just hate on her because she stated HER opinion. I understand that this is a place for DE'ers to rant but you didn't have to be so rude to the girl. And to the DE'ers that were respectful and nice, god bless you. We need more people like you. Again I'm not trying to be mean or anything because I love almost every DE'er here but some people should just learn manners and be polite.
I will never understand those who think Elena and Damon are selfish and that they don't care about Stefan. I mean I don't get it. I feel like we're not even watching the same show some times. It really bugs me when people let their ship/character preferences color their view of the whole entire show. Meaning they have difficulty acknowledging anything unless it's good for their OTP. I love DE, frankly they're the main reason I watch TVD(I love the show as well, but I like DE more) however I don't let my love for DE cloud my judgement of the other characters and their actions. I don't dislike Stefan, or Bonnie or any other character that some might see as a potential threat to Damon or Elena.

I can give credit to other characters when it's due. I don't have to constantly vilify other characters to feel better about my ship. I feel like this is the case with a lot of other fans. I can't believe people still claim that Damon and Elena are selfish and don't care about Stefan. You mean the two people who bent over backwards risking both their lives to bring him back? The two people who refused to give up on him and have tried everything they could possibly think of to get Stefan out of his predicament? And I love how in all of this Stefan remains the only selfless one in their eyes. I won't deny that Stefan continues to make huge sacrifices for Damon and continues to save his brothers life. But Damon has also risked a lot to save Stefan from Klaus, even risking his own life on multiple occasions (any of those times Klaus could have easily killed him, or he could have easily been bitten by another werewolf/hybrid etc. But some refuse to acknowledge it because they're still living in season 1 where Damon was the self serving brother who didn't care about anything or anyone but himself. (Actually this isn't even true of season 1 Damon).
I get that people may prefer other ships but it really bugs me when I see people who pretty much twist things around or simply ignore things about the show, that don't fit into what they choose to believe. They don't have to like DE or Damon but can they at least be honest and acknowledge that he has put all his effort into saving Stefan and protecting Elena. I think he deserves that much.

About Bamon. I think I've said this once before, I also really don't understand why people fret over them so much. I think their fandom is partly why. I think if some of their claims about Bamon weren't so bold it'd be easy to ignore the whole Bamon thing all together. But unfortunately I've read some post about Bamon that left me scratching my head because I didn't understand how people were getting that out of their scenes. I don't think Bamon so much is a threat, more-so than how some fans over-analyze and misinterpret their scenes to mean more than they do. I mean I think every fandom is guilty of that to some degree, because we all have creative minds but I think I've seen this reach a new level in regards to Bamon. Any little scene between them is treated as if it were some epic love declaration, even if they're just standing in the same room with fifty other people. I think that's why people tend to get annoyed by it. I don't mind Bonnie and Damon interaction on the show, it doesn't bother me at all(except when it's so clear that it's fan-service)I hate fan-service period, not just when it comes to Bamon. I hated the ghost episode because I felt like the writers just used it as an excuse to bring back all the fan favorites. So this isn't something exclusive to Bamon. Overall I think the only thing that's confusing about Bamon is how people try to interpret their scenes to mean what they don't. They try and place too much importance on this relationship when it really doesn't have much value to either character. And I am all for respecting other people's opinions and view points and as far-fetched as I think some opinions are I still respect them, I just don't like to read them, so I don't. LOL Like the whole discussion about Bonnie being part of the reason for Damon's change. We haven't seen this. We haven't seen her have any profound or long term impact on him, and she never will as long as she's using the same methods. It's obvious that Damon does not respond well to threats and or violence. He may be obey her at the moment but it doesn't mean that when she's not there, he won't try the same thing again. So far Elena's the only person who has a long lasting impact on him, and is the biggest reason for his change.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu NateHeartSerena said…
@Delenalove
I'm sorry. I honestly tried to be respectful to Aceg. I said she was welcome to our site. Bring on visitors and friends. I just thought the rant thread wasnt a good place for debates. I offered to create a debate thread. I don't know how else I could have been more polite...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu DelenaLove1 said…
@NateHeartSerena you were one of the nice ones:) No...you were not rude at all. I'm talking about the ones that said she was bashing our ship and talking about her Bamon obsession blah blah blah. That was rude. Even if they were trying to be nice, to me it came across as rude. I'm sorry, but some people tend to overreact. (I'm guilty of that as well) and cause pointless ship wars when the opposing shipper was only trying to be nice.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu loveofdelena said…
angry
okay first off to certain bamon shippers out there who are posting shit in our spot when they shouldn't be...

1 : you must be totally blind or just plain stupid, as im pretty sure that this reads the DELENA spot!! this is OUR rant thread, so if you want to talk shit about our couple and all that bullshit about how they are not meant to be together, DO IT IN YOUR OWN SPOT, NOT OURS!!! IT'S REDICULOUS AND DISGRACEFUL THAT WE CANT EVEN RANT IN OUR OWN SPOT WITHOUT BEING CRITIZED FOR IT!!, DO US ALL A FAVOUR, TAKE YOUR "bamon is the true love story of the show" BULLSHIT SPEECH,GET THE FUCK OUT OF OUR SPOT, AND LEAVE US DELENA SHIPPERS TO WORSHIP OUR COUPLE IN PIECE!!

2 :damon does NOT and NEVER will love bonnie THAT way. FACT!!
And bonnie does not, and never will love damon THAT way, FACT!! all they can ever be, and proberbly ever will be, is friends/enimies. this is NOT the books, this is the SHOW!!, DAMON LOVES ELENA, HE'LL ALWAYS LOVE ELENA!!

3 : and stop editting OUR screen shots to make them look like shitty bamons ones, you are making yourselves look pathetic and desparate!!

4 : and last but not least to all those stelena fans out there who are bitching about damon and elena betraying stefan by getting together, LIKE WE GIVE A FLYING FUCK WAHT YOU ALL THINK!! i honestly don't know what you are all bitching about, we had to put up with two and a half season's of that ever predictable, underdeveloped, boring as fuck, overexagerated, LAMEASS cheesy piece of trailertrash BULLSHIT YOU ALL CALL A couple!!! AND NOW IT'S OUR TURN IN THE SPOTLIGHT WEATHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT SO STOP YOUR FUCKING PATHETIC WHINGING , AND GROW THE FUCK UP AND GET A LIFE YOU DUMB ASSES!! DELENA IS HAPPENING WEATHER ALL YOU BITCHES WANT IT TOO, OR NOT!!!

DELENA FOREVER!!!, WERE THE BEST, SO FUCK THE REST!!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu JerseyGirlBritt said…
You guys, I wanted to take a moment and say I'm sorry. My post yesterday was stupid (about people shipping Bonnie with different TVD guys) so I deleted it. Loveissweet19 is right; I shouldn't disrespect people's opinions no matter how far-fetched they may be. Usually I'm very open-minded but I let myself get carried away this time. I actually had a small but nice chat with a Bamon fan the other day in regards to the confession article she wrote on our spot, thanking her for her apology, and we agreed that people of different ships can still be friends due to our love of the show. I hope you guys can forgive me and that I am still welcome here.
@loveissweet19, I agree with everything you said. Most DE fans rant about Bamon, not because they see them as a threat, but because they dislike the fact that Bamon shippers tend to rave about ANY scene which has Damon and Bonnie in it as if it marks the beginning of a grand romantic epic. OK, so they like their scenes, that's fine. But instead of regarding the scene for what it is, they view it as what they WANT to see, and that has no place in reality. As you said, while this is true to some extent for everybody, they take it to a whole new level that has never been seen until now. Like, someone on the BD spot reportedly wrote an article about how Damon respected Bonnie more than Elena because he 'let Bonnie live' in 2x18 and he didn't let Elena choose in 2x20, totally neglecting the specifics of both incidents. I can understand why Bamon fans would think that Damon is motivated by Bonnie, and would search for a scene that they could twist to their advantage, but some of the things they say is akin to having a heavy object fall on their heads from a great distance; it doesn't make any sense. So, I wouldn't say that the Bamon pairing in itself is a problem, as any scenes they've had have been few and far between. It's the way some of the Bamon fanbase react to them that makes Delena fans see red, especially when there's seldom anything special about those scenes in the first place. If Bamon fans had something to squeal about, then it would be alright for the most part. But they don't, and that's why DE fans don't like 'Bamon'. It's not because they see them as a threat, it's not because they hate Bonnie, it's not even because they hate the scenes Bonnie and Damon are given, or that they're an AU couple. It's the fact their fans regard Bamon as the Mona Lisa when it is only a scribble on a page.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu WonderlandKills said…
I love you all, BUT STOP FEEDING ALL THE TROLLS. I've done it in the past,but I've learnt now.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu DamonsLilBird said…
Deluv I have no manky Queen I have wander why DB fans were saying sum DB mates wer inside DEr's spot now I see Aceg was just helping puting out the fire. An I like Apple Pie I think she's very honest may b not ur bloody cup of tea mate but she's mine and I love it. You seemed to be full of hate for her do u any of u kiss your mum with that mouth? I have been called a Cunt, Half breed and a whole lotta of other bullhog by DErs in the past. Most recently one told meh to shut the fuck up over on youtube becuz Damon is the show well I said to her if so what of Elena? isnt she part of your manky show too? No reposne to Aceg came to debate I came to be friendly and thnk meh fellow DE mate FallenLove she was such a sweetheart. If there's any other DE fans who wanna be meh friend and discuss the possible way to defused the hate without bashing ppl, you've never even met in life. Then meh inbox is always open for fan invites and discussion that is all. Btw not poking around here to start actually was looking for icons.
angry
well then u should have just looked 4 icons then but decided 2 take the time out and do on a delena spot what u say delena shippers do on ur spot. so who is better than who here? and good 4 u that u worship some idiot that posts hate filled rants about delena damon (which is 1/2 of ur au ship and even ian and nina's personal life. if u don't think she is hate filled and a little 2 filled with rage and negativity not 2 mention the biggest fuckin hypocrite i've ever come across, well good 4 you. go worship ur high priestess and agree with all her rants of hatred against anyone that doesn't agree with her some even being fellow bamon shippers. to me that doesn't sound like a fan forum it sounds more like a cult. charles manson has got nothing on her
What's happened to this thread? DamonsLilBird, with all respect to you, you really shouldn't be here. This isn't the place for you. I respect Aceg, she was very polite here, but she seems to have opened a can of worms, unbeknownest to her. Please don't come in here and start attacking/defending people. If everybody stayed on their own spot or didn't stir things up, none of this would've happened.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu mady2194 said…
^^Agree..this thread is ONLY for DE fan's..not for those who don't like DE/don't think Elena is good enough for Damon etc..If u don't like DE..then you shouldn't be on their spot..Let's not start a war here!!
angry
Damonslilbird I'm sorry but I can never be friends with someone who thinks that Poison Apple makes sense. And you think I have a dirty mouth? Have you read your "friends" articles?? She calls actors pedos? Bashes us night and day for no reason!! Oh, do you remember when she insulted you Bamon fans cuz you didn't agree with her! That girl is fake.. she makes me sick! END OF
lebih dari setahun yang lalu epicdelena4ever said…
^^^^ LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO @deluv that was too funny. and agree.
BTW bamon fans should just GTFO of there because im sure you wouldnt want us in YOUR rant thread where u bash delena every second you get and THIS is OUR rant thread that you shouldn't be on. k thanks bye...
Yeah I think it's best that people just stay out of the opposing ships rant threads. It's obviously not going to do anyone any good. Not that I don't think people can come to an understanding but I don't think the rant thread is the setting for that. Try twitter/tumblr or personal messages or something. The rant thread isn't the place you want to come and try to defend your ship and or make accusations toward the opposing ship.I would never go post in the Bamon or Stelena rant thread. Hell I wouldn't even post or visit their spot tbh, because there's nothing there I wish to read.

I get people want to diffuse whatever situations took place but it I think there's probably a better way or rather place to handle it.

@DamonsLilBird

I'm not sure what your intentions were, when you came in here, so I won't accuse you of anything. But if you're being sincere about wanting to put all the drama aside, I don't think coming in here and listing every negative name you or you're friends have ever been called by a DE fan is the way to get people to listen to you. That automatically puts people on the defensive because it gives them the impression that you're slinging accusations about the fandom. Especially since I'm willing to bet that DB fans aren't refraining from calling DE fans names in their own rant thread. Not saying I agree with the name calling, because honestly I don't which is why you'll never see me engaging in name calling of other shippers. But I'm willing to bet that this isn't exclusive to the DE rant thread, so I hope you're handing out the same advice over there in the DB spot.

I'm sure any DE fan in here can make a list of all the terrible names DB or SE fans have called them. So it really is pointless to come in here and debate this. I've seen it from every angle, and as much as people like to claim that DE fans are the absolute worst when it comes to stuff like that, I disagree. I don't think any fandom is somehow better than the other. And also, the worst comment I've ever read in this fandom (on twitter), and I'm talking vile,and just plain disgusting,I mean I couldn't even believe someone could even have such a thought let alone bring themselves to actually type it into their keyboard. So much so that I won't even repeat it,and guess what? It didn't come from a DE fan, but I won't say what fandom it was. And I didn't include this to make DE fans seem better, just to prove that their are crazy, irrational stans in every fandom, and anyone who believes that somehow their fandom is more civil or well-behaved than another is seriously kidding themselves.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu loveofdelena said…
angry
look, ship bamon too your hearts content!! I REALLY DON'T CARE!! post opinions and articals on how you think bamon is sooooo much better than delena, and say all nasty and vulgar things about delena and nian, THAT'S UP TO YOU!! JUST DON'T DO IT IN OUR SPOT!! WHEN YOU HAVE YOUR OWN!!!, IT'S FRUSTRATING AND ANNOYING!! and im sorry, but if your going to come on here and insult us delena fans in OUR OWN SPOT, YOUR OBVIOUSLY GOING TO FACE SOME HARSH CRITIZISM, AND ALOT OF PISSED OFF DELENA FANS!!, WE DON'T DO IT ON YOUR SPOT, SO DON'T BLOODY DO IT ON OURS OKAY!!! go back to your own spot, were you can bash our couple to your hearts content! i love and adore delena with a passion, and i will defend them to the very ends of the earth!!

TEAM DELENA FOREVER AND ALWAYS!!!!
Friday Night Bites

"There's nothing human left inside of Damon. No good, no kindness, no love. Only a monster who must be stopped"

Memory Lane

"Katherine doesn’t care about anybody but herself. She never has. She’s incapable of love"

Does Stefan even know any character for real?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu TVDbiggestfan said…
^ hahaha so thrue XD someone should tell stefan: you don't know nothin'...'bout anything! (from family guy, in case you didn't know XD)