Damon & Elena {RANTING THREAD} Ship ranting, off-topic ranting, whatever! Rant your hearts out.

SpuffyDelena posted on Mar 07, 2011 at 08:43AM
Sometimes you just need to let it out....

Just one rule: NO BASHING OF SHIPPERS. NONE. Do not use specific SNs or target posters.
last edited on Mar 07, 2011 at 08:59AM

Damon & Elena 3418 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2201-2250 of 3418

lebih dari setahun yang lalu DelenaLove1 said…
smile
LOLLL Stefan is so stupid it's sad...he doesn't even know his own brother but Elena did :)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu twinflames said…
Lol.... For Stefan, Damon was a monster and Katherine a manipulative lying bitch! Ahem, Steffie if you haven't noticed already, then let me tell you that you were a RIPPER!!!! How could you even point a finger at them when you have a much darker past, and Lexi always being the one to show you light of the day! Pffftt. You, of all people, should have known that they needed a little help, and not your judgement!
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Amen @twinflames Stefan should really stop judging people...this is why I love Elena so much better:) She gives people chances and never judges!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu delenaloverx7 said…
@ twinflames: I know, right? Stefan shouldn't have judged Damon that much. He had a dark side too whether he wants to admit it or not.
@ DelenaLove1: Yeah, Elena's awesome! :D
lebih dari setahun yang lalu eve_k said…
@twinflames,you are right...I don't like that about Stefan too...Always so eager to just others....And to bash on Damon to Elena...He should know first-hand how difficult coping is...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu loveofdelena said…
angry
one of the many reasons i could NEVER truely like stefan, HE IS SO DAMN JUDGEMENTAL!!!! "damon and and kat are monsters says he"!, if you want to see true evil stef, TRY LOOKING IN THE MIRROR YOU DUMBASS!!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu bdavis98 said…
oh honey lovefdelena don't be so hard on poor poor "saint" stefan he couldn't help it,it was out of his contral u know first was a lost vampire who turn into a riper but i can't really blame for turnning into a riper u know because his dad was always "mean" to and treat him like "crap" then there was katherine who loved more than damon and choice him over damon every time u know how hard it is to be so loved and then there was rebekah who also loved his rpier side don't forget klaus & elijah who also were so an "wa' of him, then lexie to guided him for a better life and was his best friend for over 100 years and helped every time he scrwed up and last but not least elena who stuck with him through everything (lying that he's a vampire,how he went after her because she looks like katherine,his blood lust,his riper stage,his "compelled stage") and accepted him and loved and a fcourse damon who saved his life more than once and still loves his little bro

but hey he's allowed be so judgmental he "never did anything wrong"
i mean come on so what if kills people and ripes their head off or lies and cheates on the people he cares about he's still a "better perspon" than damon right??
lebih dari setahun yang lalu HaleyDewit said…
mischievous
^ LOL xD That was first class sarcasm xD
thanks HaleyDewit
tongue
Another Stefan quote from Memory Lane (I watched it last night), though I can't quote it exactly like it was said:

"When I'm around her (Elena) I don't have to pretend. I get to be who I am"

Are you even listening to yourself, Stefan?

mischievous
PREACH IT GIRL!! YOUR SARCASM IS WORLD CLASS AWSOME!!! HEHE
@bdavis98, you're welcome ;)
angry
Yeah...st stefan always gets the love and respect that he soooo does NOT deserve...but sddly IT'S JUST NOT ENOUGH FOR SOME PEOPLE, HE HAS TO BE LOVED EVEN MORE!!! gggrrrrr god that pisses me off!! give me damon ANYDAY!!!
ok honey lovefdelena just read my articles that i posted in ur wall u would feel so much better i share ur stefan hate more than u know
lebih dari setahun yang lalu _VivalaVida_ said…
LMFAO. So a SE fan said that JP retweeted that Epic DE vid (which by the way at the moment is the most Epic Damon and Elena video out there), just to point out their friendship and nothing more? WTF? Lol why are they so desperate? That video shows the amazing build-up that DE have, if anything. And JP said that she cried watching it, and even congratulated the author of the video herself.
They just can't accept that JP can and WILL tweet other things other than SE?! Geez...

Truthfully I'm surprised myself that Julie is tweeting/retweeting so many Delena things this period, but they just have to get over it! They're too used to their fluffy perfect SE bubble! Ugh.
And I gotta laugh my ass off @ Bamon fans trying to tweet the writers DB videos, which are mostly manips w/ Bonnie's face instead of Elena's. Hahah.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu JanaP said…
This friendship crap is just so laughable... there are really people who believe it´s only about friendship between DE?!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Delenalove88 said…
Se fans just jealous and nothing more.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu TVDbiggestfan said…
yeah sure, friends kiss friends, look at eachothers lips all the time, get jealous when they see them with someone else, have eye-sex etc. -.-
This may sound weird, but the Stefan and Damon issue kinda makes me think of Quasimodo and Frollo from The Hunchback of the Notre Dame. Anyone who's seen it might remember how Frollo told Quasimodo he was a monster and he, Frollo, was honest and good, but in reality he killed the gypsies. I think it's quite similar with Stefan's idea of other people.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu JerseyGirlBritt said…
@HaleyDewit, I see your point. And didn't they both like Esmeralda in some way? Like Frollo lusted after her whereas Quasimodo really cared about her? Hm.

I had to come here and talk to you guys because I need some reassurance. I am seeing almost everywhere how TVD is apparently turning into the Damon and Elena show, how Elena is nothing but another Katherine and people thought she wasn't that kind of girl, and how she truly loves Stefan and is only attracted to Damon. I love Delena and will never switch sides but I feel almost wrong for shipping them. There's so much hate for them! I don't get their comments because I thought the show was supposed to be about a love triangle, not one single couple the whole way through! I hate how they compare Elena with Katherine too. Then again, the critic from TV Fanatic said he wants full-on Delena and that their feelings are believable. It just annoys me so much how we had to put up with Stelena for so long, and now that Delena are happening, they complain and protest; even with knowing the show is based on a triangle. I hope the thing that will seperate Elena from Katherine for good is that, in the end, Elena will choose one of the brothers (Damon!) to be with.
^ They really just can't cope with the fact Delena is happening, so they'll come up with the most disgusting and pathetic excuses they can think of. They're holding onto straws. Don't let their bashing kill your love for Delena. The most loved ship is the most hated one as well. But it'll be worth it. It already is. SE fans will never have what we had and will have.
smile
The best you can do is just to not care, because there is always going to be mean and hateful comments like this. It is impossible for us humans to ALL agree on something. Some people will say those kind of things because they want stelena so badly just as we want delena. I really don't think it's "wrong" to ship them, Damon deserves Elenas love and Elena is so in love with him she just won't admit it because she doesn't want to be like Katherine, which she is not! She always brought Damon and Stefan together and wouldn't let them fight and so on. She can't help it if she fell in love with Damon (I mean it's hard not to XD) And besides it's only a TV-show, so calling it "wrong" is not needed. Bottom line is: If you believe in something and want something, just stick to it no mattter what other people say because that is just their opinion, why should it affect you? you already know that you want delena to happen/endgame and other peoples opinion or shipping is really none of your business. If the DB and SE fans can continiue to hope and not even care what other people tell them then why shouldn't we be able to? ;)
smile
Thank you, HaleyDewit and TVDbiggestfan! You guys are right. Delena are doing amazing right now and I'm just gonna ignore the haters.
...*sigh*....oh, haterz, haterz, haterz,...when will you just GIVE IT UP ALREADY!!!, this really is starting to get annoying now, bitterness and jealously are such UNATTRACTIVE traits in a person, and they will cost you DEARLY!!! JUST FUCKIN GROW A PAIR OF BALLS ALREADY, AND ADMIT THAT YOUR PRESCIOUS COUPLE IS NEVER GOING TO BE THE SAME AS IT ONCE WAS!! and weather you all like it or not, DELENA IS HAPPENING!!, SO JUST FUCKIN DEAL WITH IT!!! honestly...the way they behave is just disgraceful and pathetic!! they are just so blinded by damon's faults and stefan's goldenboy "ACT" that they can't except reality as it is!! UNBELIEVEABLE!!!

screw you all, no amount of hatred towards our beloved couple is going to make us all pessimystic about them you hear me??, NEVER!!!

TEAM DELENA FOR LIFE!!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu delenasalvatore said…
Julie retweeted a DE vid?! Does anyone have the link? I wanna see it!

People say a lot of malicious stuff out of insecurity. I don't really see why they would/could 'hate' DE. I mean, I don't hate SE (I don't think much of them, but I couldn't say I 'hated' them, that's too strong). And DE have yet to become a couple. They have not kissed. They haven't slept together. They haven't gone on a date or done any of the coupley stuff, like hold hands. And people hate them??!! Come on! We all KNEW this was going to happen. What part of 'love triangle' do they NOT understand?!! Did they really truly believe that it would be straight SE with Damon on the side playing on a loop for 6 WHOLE YEARS? Tell me they're not that stupid!
I believe they're prompted to say hateful things because deep down inside, they know that DE's epic build up equals Stelena's downfall. Every touch and look DE share is meaningful, and loaded with electricity. Stelena never had that. Nor did any of the other TVD couples. DE are special. The writers have really invested in their relationship in order to reap the rewards later on. If the writers never intended to make DE into anything but a little light-hearted flirtation, or a meaningless fling, they would not have spent so much time ceaselessly shaping, building, moulding DE's relationship. Rather than just creating something unstable that is ready to fall at the smallest hurdle, they've spent a long time just preparing the foundations for DE so that they will be strong when the time comes. The haters know that, whether they can admit it or not, and that's where the hate comes from.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu twinflames said…
smile
@delenasalvatore the video link you asked for :
link

And she retweeted this one too: link
Thank you. I'd already seen the 3x09 spoilers vid, its on my DE Season 3 playlist on YouTube!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu eve_k said…
I love it too,watch it at least once a day....!!You know what I hate the most about the hate comments??The fact that people say that Damon is a pedophile(don't know if I spelled it correctly)and that we,DE fans, are perverts!!!The first time I saw it I could not believe my own eyes!!!!!!!!I just stared at the computer...How could anyone think something like that??????Really????
ROFLLLL Damon is a pedo??? OMG im dying...that has to be the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
^ second that
lebih dari setahun yang lalu delenaluv said…
laugh
the hateful shit they come up with to shield their obvious insecurities is really never ending.
How come that JP follows a SE fan (who is more of a Stefan stan, like all SEers lol) who by the way is also a Damon hater, I will never truly understand. Is it an affront to Damon and DE fans or what? I mean at least she could follow another TVD fan who is Team DE or Damon, and that is. Eh.
VivalaVida: let JP fallow that Stefan fan, at least she will know that it´s Stefan they really worship and not SE... let her read the Damon hate...
A DE fan said that DEx will probably never happen, and the last we will get will be another kiss.. :(

She even said that Elena will say I love you eventually, but Damon no more b/c it's just isn't him to say it (it's true that Damon doesn't even have to say it, it's clear that he loves Elena but still). Oh guys..if DEx really won't ever happen, just shoot me okay! All the sexual tension and chemistry wasted like that. Just NOT possible.
That fan is just being negative. It's like saying it's written in the stars SE is going to be endgame. You don't know, until it happens. Just ignore the being negative fans. They obviously don't see what positive DE fans see.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu delenaluv said…
how can damon and elena never make love with all these years of biuld up and chemistry while stelena had sex with in 10 episodes with NO biuld up and not even close 2 the chemistry of delena
VivalaVida: Like I always said, that is just a opinion of a fan. How can she know it for sure. Just cause she is a DE fan doesn´t make it more believable then hearing it from a SE fan. There are so many DE fans who are negative and for the most time for no reason at all. I was really surprised how many DE fans really believed that the DE love story was fogotten in the middle of season two and that the writers didn´t have the intention to go there... Yeah it was depressing not to have DE scenes, but never ever did I doupt that DE love story will continue. Most of the time so many DE fans are just depressed about the interwievs, and not what is going on in the show. They were depressed cause of Nina interwievs, while Nina is someone who just talks what is going on right now with her character, when she said it will always be Stefan, it was so clear that she meant what Elena felt to that time, that is why she always used the same wording as Elena. And looking at all her Interwievs it´s more then clear that Nina never gives her opinion or that she knows what will happen in the future. Julie Plec and Kevin Williamson told so many lies, it´s not even funny. Beginning with them talking how we would´t see Katherine in season one till nowdays they still lie just for the sake of surprise. Julie and Kevin talked about what this show is about, but when they say what it´s about the context always changes when a new season begins. They talk what is going on the show, they don´t tell us what the show is about as a whole. But I think it´s clear that it´s about a triangle. Just that when they describe the triangle the wording changes with the seasons... I believe the story and not what the writers tell us. And the story tells me that DE are the OTP of the show...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu TheRisabell said…
mischievous
Stelena had sex (ehem really boring sex), why not Delena? All the sexual tension HAS to explode with a passionate sex scene... there isn't another way xd
lebih dari setahun yang lalu traceypharm said…
sad
OK, as if the thought of Damon and Bonnie together is not enough to make me want to vomit, how about a spot for Ian and Kat. OMFG, they even have picks saying what kind of father he would be to their children. *head desk* They bring their fictional delusions into real life. Just sick. Those of us who love DE know the difference between the two.
Apparently Ian and Kat have a affair with each other without even knowing it LOL
omg that is really sick, ian and nina are dating eachother and kat has a boyfriend too, how would they feel if they saw that pick?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu tina-kiss said…
Believing Ian/Kat are secretly dating just proves that they can't separate reality from fiction which makes them delusional. Paul/Nina shippers bother me more though, because Paul is MARRIED. How can they claim that they love him when they want him to cheat on his wife/get a divorce? :/
I don't know what it is about some fans of the show, but the ones who disapprove of the triangle REALLY get on my nerves. I don't know if you've ever come across them, but they give the term 'self-righteous' a new meaning. They tend to be SE fans who think it's 'wrong' of Elena to develop feelings for Damon. They hate the idea of a girl 'messing around' with 2 brothers, and accuse DE fans of wanting to see Elena 'screw Stefan over' so they can get their ship. They claim DE fans underplay the 'seriousness' of a girl 'messing' with 2 guys, nay, of PROMOTING the show as a girl who ***** 2 brothers, but if it happened in real life, we'd judge a girl who did that. Basically, we're so excited about our DE, we undermine the fact that a girl who screws with 2 brothers is slightly less than a crime.

If they feel that way, why oh WHY do they even WATCH this show?!! It doesn't make sense. Don't they realise that the show is about a love triangle? It's not like the CW has made a secret of it, even if you haven't read the books. Anyone with half a brain should have worked it out by now. So if you hate the idea of a triangle with a girl and 2 brothers...do yourself a favour: DON'T WATCH IT! It's not going to go away anytime soon in the next 4 years!
They're wrong in thinking that we're so ready to see the back of Stefan, we want Elena to just end the relationship in order to get our DE. Hey, if Elena finished with Stefan just like that - to be with Damon - her love for either of them wouldn't be believable. We wouldn't want DE together like that. We are passionate about why they belong together, but that does not mean we are willing Elena (and Damon) to break all the rules for that to happen. We want them to be together when the time is right, and we don't mind waiting for it.

I really think that DE fans understand the development of the triangle and Elena's character better than some other SE fans. I think they are so threatened by it, and let their dislike of DE colour their perception, they can't view it objectively. NO DE fan I've encountered has described, much less promoted the triangle/show as 'a girl who ****s 2 brothers'. That's not our judgement of it, it's THEIRS. TVD is obviously not representative of real life, so to even try and compare them both will not work. But, you know, even in real life, relationships are complicated. Maybe I would judge someone for having feelings for 2 people, but I couldn't judge accurately unless I knew more about the person. Elena is a good girl. She's a girl with heart, integrity, loyalty, compassion, and kindness, and only a fan who was seriously threatened by her deepening friendship with Damon could look on her severely and berate her for what she's done. Because she's tried so hard to do the right thing. It hasn't always turned out well, but she's had the best intentions for everyone she loves at heart. I don't see how you can claim she's 'messing' with Damon and Stefan. 'Messing with' implies that she's toying with their emotions, keeping them at her beck and call while remaining aloof, leading them on and ultimately, going to hurt and betray them. Elena cares deeply about both brothers, I don't see how this can be interpreted as 'messing with'. I tell you, not all fans of this show are created equal. And if some of them don't want to understand the dynamics of the triangle (which is one of the biggest stories running throughout the series), then they shouldn't watch at all.

Wow, looks like I've written another essay. Do you see what this hiatus is doing to me?!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu traceypharm said…
heart
^Totally agree! Everytime I rewatch episodes, I come to love Elena even more.
@delenasalvatore, I completely agree!! It really annoys me too when people complain about the triangle when it's the base of the show. I mean, I think I'd be upset about Delena happening if I shipped Stelena, but I would at least acknowledge them happening and would have known it was coming! The comments on how Elena is only attracted to Damon but will always and truly love Stefan gets me to no end as well.

Anyway, I wanted to show you guys something. I put it here cause it was too long to put on the wall, lol. I read a woman's opinion article on vampire-diaries.net about what she thinks were the best three moments of season three so far. Number one went to the Delena bed scene at the end of 3x08. She said Elena should not end up with either of the brothers, since she thinks both Stefan and Damon can't have a healthy relationship with a girl who looks like someone they used to date and who drew them apart. But, she wrote the following:

"However, I love the dynamic between Elena and Damon. Elena and Stefan together have always been a little too goopy for me – I’ve never felt they had much sexual chemistry. Elena and Damon meet as equals; she doesn’t take his crap, and he doesn’t treat her like some idealized dream girl. They see the potential in each other. The level of trust that Elena has gained with him over the course of this season is amazing; just seeing the two of them lay face to face on her bed, Elena falling asleep right beside him without a trace of fear, shows how far they’ve come."
lebih dari setahun yang lalu loveissweet19 said…
@DelenaSalvatore I just want to say Amen to your post!

I feel the exact same way. I know everyone has the right to their opinions and I try to respect them all, but it does annoy me when people oversimplify the love triangle, as if it's just Elena "messing around" with two brothers, then proceeding to call her all sorts of ridiculous names. And I agree they don't understand her character if they reduce her struggle and her feelings to such shallow things, and therefore have no business shipping her with anyone. Elena is anything but some of the names they call her, she's fiercely loyal, compassionate and genuinely cares about people around her.

I may not find SE all that exciting but I don't downplay the importance of their relationship on the show, the way some fans tend to want to downplay DE's relationship. Whether I like it or not Elena loves Stefan and that may never change, and I'm okay with that.

Fans who act "self righteous" about the triangle and claim we underplay the "seriousness" of her falling in love with two brothers are obviously fans of the opposite ship who can't see anything past what they like. What I can't understand is why they can't grasp the fact that Elena isn't seeking to hurt anyone, she's not choosing to fall in love with both brothers, but feelings are not things people can control. If Elena seriously wanted to toy around with both Salvatores she would have done so already as she's had plenty of opportunities in the past, especially in season 1 when Damon would practically throw himself at her. But she's shown great restraint and loyalty to Stefan through it all. But circumstances are changing, people are changing and Damon and Elena have been thrown in this situation, where they pretty much only have each other. So of course you can expect that their feelings whether new or suppressed will start coming to the surface. Instead of being sympathetic and understanding to her situation, they berate her and talk down on her character.

And contrary to popular opinion, not many DE fans want DE to happen at any and all cost. I love DE and I want them to happen, but I would have never wanted Elena and Damon going behind Stefan's back or anything tasteless like that, because first of all that would be OOC for Elena, and would cheapen their relationship. I love the way the show is slowly progressing their relationship building a beautiful foundation in their friendship and I can't wait to see it develop into something more. That's the way I always imagined DE would develop.

Overall I think a lot of those fans just don't understand the characters and their journeys or simply just refuse to acknowledge it and just want SE together no matter what. They don't understand that Stefan has a lot of issues that he needs to reconcile with. That the Stefan that Elena fell in love with will never be the same Stefan again. Also at this point Stefan and Elena are not even in a relationship anymore. First he left without telling her when he had no intention of coming back(and while it was for good reason) a simple good-bye would have sufficed, you don't just run off from the love of your life,without so much as a goodbye. Not to mention when he was finally free of Klaus's compulsion, he decided to leave her once again. So at this point, Elena is a single girl, she isn't Stefan's girlfriend anymore, I think a lot of fans still act like she is. I know as an SE fan it might be unpleasant to see the relationship you loved for two seasons just fall apart that way, but it's TV it happens. Us DE fans had to endure season 2 and that was a pretty bad season for DE, it was mostly heartbreak all over the place, but those things were necessary to get them to the place that they are now.

Overall I agree that you can't watch a show about a love triangle, if you're going to be closed-minded and self righteous, only willing to accept what you believe and not willing to acknowledge what's taking place on the screen.
Ughhhh...I just saw this picture...disgusting. Only proves that Bamon fans see Bonnie as this queen that overpowers Damon...and we all know that Damon could rip her apart if he wanted to...UGH it's just disgusting and sick D: link
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Delena4eva said…
angry
@DelenaLove1 OMG... that icon is really pathetic!! & demeaning!! It also proves that they only ship BD for shallow reasons!! They just want Bonnie to have a 'punch bag' - they say DE is an 'abusive relationship' then they go make images/icons showing Bonnie dominating & controlling Damon? *sigh*
lebih dari setahun yang lalu loveissweet19 said…
trolls are annoying *sigh*
angry
...*sigh*... stelena's have once again sunk to a new low! really now, first they dis us like there's no tomorrow, and then they have the nerve to steal OUR idea??!! seriously, WHO DO THEY THINK THEY ARE!!! the beauty and the beast them is OUR idea, NOT THEIRS!! and really, do they honestly think that there is anying about thier revolting ship that even resembles beauty and the beast?? NO THERE IS ABSOLUTLEY NOTHING TO PROVE THERE SHIP IS ANYTHING LIKE IT!! word of adivice stelena's DON'T STEAL THINGS YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T EVER USE!!