Damon & Elena {RANTING THREAD} Ship ranting, off-topic ranting, whatever! Rant your hearts out.

SpuffyDelena posted on Mar 07, 2011 at 08:43AM
Sometimes you just need to let it out....

Just one rule: NO BASHING OF SHIPPERS. NONE. Do not use specific SNs or target posters.
last edited on Mar 07, 2011 at 08:59AM

Damon & Elena 3418 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2451-2500 of 3418

lebih dari setahun yang lalu Laynaa said…
To say DE is taking away screen time for BD is simple nonsense. If DE takes away screen time, than CT, SE, and etc take it away also. DE don't usually have that many scenes, or if they do they don't last that long.

Stefan/Elena fans hate Elena. So maybe they should ship Stefan with someone else than? I suppose SE fans aren't true Stelena fans... & that doesn't make any sense does it?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu loveofdelena said…
angry
i really don't give a flying fuck what stelena fans say or think!!, they can think whatever the hell they want!, it's not to change the fact that...

1 : delena is the better couple...FACT!!
2 : delena has WAY more fans than they could EVER have, FACT!!!
3 : delena fans don't need to cheat to win a poll..FACT!!!
4 : delena is, and always will be the most realistic and well devloped couple in the show,...FACT!!!
5 : delena is just beginning to take off, ..FACT!!
6 : stelena has run it's course, There is NOTHING left to tell in their cheesy story ...FACT!!!
7 : delena could win the poll blindfolded.. FACT!!!
8 : the delena fanbase is, and always will be the more honest, active, passionate, intruging, and not to mention, the strongest, loyal and most devoted fanbase to our couple in the world.....BIG FACT!!!
9 : elena is beginning to fall for damon too ...FACT!!!
10 : Elena desided to let stefan go, because it's what he wanted, ...FACT!!!
11 : DAMON is the SELFLESS brother...FACT!!!
12 : The delena story is has much more layers and depth to it than the overexageratted stelena EVER had,...FACT!!!
13 delena have major and intense CHEMISTRY, stelena can't even measure up... FACT!!!
14 : Stelena is based on highschool puppylove, not REAL built over time time love like delena...FACT!!!

so to all you stelena fans out there who can't seem to stop bitching and being spiteful...JUST GROW THE FUCK UP WILL YOU, AND GET OVER IT ALREADY!!!, DELENA IS HAPPENING, AND IT'S HERE TO STAY, AND EVEN NOW, IT'S CONTINUES TO CAPTIVATE AUDIENCES AROUND THE GLOBE, WITH IT'S PURITY, DEPTH ,AND CONSTANT REALISM...SO SCREW YOU ALL !!!!

TEAM DELENA FOREVER AND ALWAYS!!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu OhWarriorElena said…
I've seen A LOT of Elena hate lately and I do not approve. SE fans only worship Stefan and they don't give a rats ass about Elena. They just want Stefan with Elena in the end because they want Stefan "to win" if you know what I mean? They think that Elena is an object and the brother needs to win her over or sth. Well no, Elena is just a human and she can't control who she falls in love with. And I totally understand her for falling in love with Damon. I mean how could she not? He's ALWAYS been there for her. She knows he loves him and he expects nothing in return. He just wants her to be happy. THIS is true and selfless love. And THIS is one of the many reasons I love DE. Elena brings out the best in Damon while Damon brings out the best in Elena. They just fits perfectly together, like twinflames.

And OMG at people saying that Elena is weak and boring & that Katherine is much more cooler than she is. IMO Katherine is a coward who always runs from her problems even if she's a vampire. Elena, on the other hand stays and fights for herself and the ones she loves. Elena is flawless.

Btw, sorry for my bad english :)
" I think it's wrong that Elena loves both brothers. its not okay!"

Just read that from my Tumblr. & let me just begin off saying, WTF! Didn't this idiot realize TVD is based upon a triangle? If they didn't like the fact she could indeed fall in love with Damon and Stefan, then they shouldn't have started watching TVD in the first place!

Also all the big hate on Elena doesn't make sense, she's a lead/main character... She's going to be apart of this show until the very end, so if you can't stand her, than like I said before, why are you watching? Stop ragging on Elena!!!
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu twinflames said…
hmmm
Is it so hard to understand nobody 'chooses' to fall in love with someone! These fans are acting like Elena is deliberately falling for Damon coz Stefan is not in the picture anymore. This is so irrational. If she could indeed choose who to love, I'm sure she would have stuck by her decision to stay away from Stefan when she came to know about him being a vampire. I mean it was the most rational thing to do right! But she couldn't. It's the same here. She can't help it if she's falling for Damon. Arghh..
lebih dari setahun yang lalu HaleyDewit said…
cool
@OhWarriorElena: What bad English? Anyways, I agree with you all completely!
@twinflames: I agree with you. And aslo, people are saying that Damon is the rebound guy and she's only falling for him because Stefa is gone. SO not true. Seriously, she started to fall for Damon way before Stefan was gone.

@HaleyDewit: Haha, lol thanks :-)
^ If anything, Elena is the rebound girl for Stefan :P
@HaleyDewit LOL, exactly. "I came to this town to make start a life with you." Creepy much, Stefan? LOL, obviously he wasn't over Katherine and Elena looked like her so he HAD to know her.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu bdavis98 said…
angry
Spoiller 3x10 quote:

Elena: The Stefan that we know is gone.
Bonnie: How is Damon handling that?
Elena: Damon is... Damon

WTF,what the hell since when does bonnie "care" how damon is handling anything at all WTF,these would have the CRAZY tvd fans (by that i mean damon & bonnie fans) go even more crazy they would say things like "oh look bonnie is in love with him" or some bullshith like that
lebih dari setahun yang lalu bdavis98 said…
angry
hey i'm back yes i know it has been a while since i rannted,maybe u didn't notice,but i was tired of fightting bonnie & damon fans and their crazy ideas so i stopped going to their spot but i read this of a link here and when i saw it all those old feelings came ruching back, i know most of u would think i'm over reactting or something, but that's only because the crazy fans(bonnie & damon fans)exaggerate EVERY 5 seconds damon & bonnie have together or don't have together like back in 3x05 when bonnie texted damon they went insaen and wriiten their crazy fiction like "hurry damon i need or love u or something blah.... blah.... "

so when i saw this i went mad,it's SO OUT of charater that bitch only cares about hereself y would she ask elena "how is damon handling that"
lebih dari setahun yang lalu eve_k said…
Happy New Year everybody!!!Agree with all of you!!I too do not understand the Elena hate....I think it is perfectly natural for her to fall for Damon.She did not plan this,she did not say "Let's go for Damon since Stefan is gone!!!"Instead,she is trying really hard to fight it...How can anyone accuse her for not being moral????As I have said before,how can you ship two a couple by hating half of your ship??And that goes to BD fans as well...If you think so low for half of your ship,just don't ship them it is that simple...I don't think that we,DE fans, have ever bashed Elena...We might disagree with her,but we do not bash her...We understand her,we do not ask for her head,or Damon's,whenever things don't go our way and for the past 2 seasons a lot of things did not go our way but we hang in there!!!
@bdavis98 maybe she is just worried that he will start attacking people because he lost his brother and feels awfull...She just wans to make sure she does not have to attack him..Bonnie never believed that he is changing....
lebih dari setahun yang lalu DelenaDiaries said…
angry
No Bamon people, if Bonnie says Damon, its DOES NOT mean that she loves him but doesn't know it. Stefan IS FUCKING GONE Stelena fans! JUST GET OVER IT. DAMON IS NOT A REBOUND GUY! THIS IS NOT TWILIGHT. DAMON IS NOT JACOB AND YOU NEED TO GET A GRIP ON THE REALITY OF THE SHOW. ITS A FUCKING TRIANGLE, not some weird random, 2 angled shape that you think Stefan and Elena are. And plus, if Elena REALLY loved Stefan ,SHE WOULDN'T HAVE LET HIM GO! AT LEAST DAMON WASN'T THE ONE THAT fell in love with Elena because she looked like Katherine. FUUUUUCKKKKKK. AND YES I HAVE ANGER MANAGEMENT ISSUES. ESPECIALLY WHEN IT COMES TO how MUCH I HATE STELENA AND BAMON.
angry
I-I'm sorry, but SERIOUSLY. ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? Am I the ONLY one that finds it not only DISGUSTING, but also abusive, that during Season 2, Elena would prick or cut herself so that Stefan could drink her blood. He didn't say, no, no I can't, I can't hurt you, he WILLINGLY DRANK ELENA'S BLOOD. WHAT THE HELL? HOW IN HOLY FREAKING HELL DOES THAT MAKE THEM A CUTE FREAKING COUPLE???? How can you ship Stelena when Stefan willingly made Elena hurt herself so that he could drink her blood. Damon has drunk her blood ONCE and that was because he was dying and hallucinating. What is WRONG with the world?????????????????????????????????????­???­???­???­???­??
lebih dari setahun yang lalu delenaluv said…
angry
u r so right but s/e and b/d fans would never say that is an abusive or unhealty relationship cuz they r fuckin hypocrites just like they thought it was cute when stefan was "playing" twister with those girls while he was sucking them dry but damon throwing elena in the water was abusive behavior. these r also nut jobs that think bonnie's migranes r some kind of sexy forplay 4 her and damon. they r the sick disfunctional ones not d/e.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Manonx said…
If we're talking about abusive relationships, than all these three ships (DE, SE and BD) are abusive. Damon forced Elena to drink his blood - I was like 'NOOOOOO Damon, don't do that! She'll hate you forever!' and we don't want that, of course ^^ - Stefan attacked Elena, drunk her blood and Damon attacked Bonnie ánd Bonnie him several times. So I think neither of these ships - our's included - can say their ship isn't abusive, in that matter.
TVD is a show about vampires, abusive behavior like that is part of the show, and there isn't a ship in it that hasn't any of these characteristics.

People have to seek other reason's on why they ship the ship they ship (weird sentence? x'D) or to rant about another ship, because this one doesn't work.
Yes but at least Damon wanted to save Elena, Stefan was drinking her blood so that he could be stronger.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu delenasalvatore said…
I can't watch the scene in 2x05, when Elena cuts herself with a knife that just happens to be lying around Stefan's room. I find it disturbing. First of all, that knife could've been dirty. Second, cutting the palm of her hand with it must've really hurt. Third, after she lets Stefan drink her blood, they then proceed to make out and declare their love for each other like this is just another gushy romantic moment in their gushy romance. It's just freaky. Why couldn't they have taken a blood bag from the dozens that are lying around the house, and poured a small amount into a glass for him to drink?

I also find it annoying when people bash the triangle. And it concerns me when I read comments by people who claim they don't ship anyone, and still say that Elena should stay with Stefan, because they don't want her to wreck the brothers' relationship. What about Damon? How will he feel, knowing he's been passed up by a girl he's head over heels in love - for his brother? How much hurt can he take? Every time I see someone pledging their allegiance for 'Defan', it's always 'Poor Stefan, what about Stefan?' and nobody EVER mentions Damon. No. Stefan can't possibly endure seeing Elena pick Damon over him, no siree. Poor little Stefan would never cope. Damon on the other hand? Pah. So what if he waited 145 years to get Katherine out of the tomb only to discover she wasn't there, and was in love with Stefan, not him? So what if he falls in love with Elena, only to hear her say she'll always love Stefan too? So what if he has to stake Rose just to put her out of her misery? So what if Andie ends up dead? I mean, who cares about all of that, when it's always poor little Stefan who gets hurt? *growls* Honestly, where did all this pandering to Stefan come from? The guy was/is a ripper!! He slaughtered a migrant village! He kept a list of all his victims in a cupboard! He inspired Klaus! He can take care of himself! People who 'baby' Stefan need to get their heads checked!
I hate when people are saying Elena is just like Katherine if she moves on to Damon. Sure, she has that 'Petrova' fire in her, but there are many different things she's a complete opposite. First off, Katherine was with Damon & Stefan at the same time! Stefan made it completely clear that Elena & him were over, so wouldn't that mean Elena is single? So since she is single, she has every right to move on and stop moping about Stefan. Elena never once made a move on Damon while searching for Stefan, as Katherine & him would be rolling around in the sack.

Elena at least has morals unlike Katherine. But now since her relationship status has changed, she has every right to search for another occupant. And in this case, her choice will be Damon. Another thing when people say Damon is ruining Stefan's happiness by stealing Elena, what about Damon's feelings? Why do people constantly care that Stefan get's his happy ending, but they ignore Damon? Damon has been rejected by his father & Katherine, so I think he deserves the happy ending more than Stefan.
angry
Sometimes, ONLY sometimes, I can deal with the other crap, but what I hate is when Stelena fans say that Elena offering Stefan her blood signifies their strong relationship. Not even EDWARD is Twilight drank her blood like that. It's actually sickening
wink
You know what? Stelena/Stefan fans are right! Elena doesn't deserve him!...She deserves SOOOOO MUUUUCCCHHH BETTER aka Damon! ;)
big smile
^^AGREED!!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu STEFIdi said…
angry
Comment on tvd wall spot:"delena cheating on stefan, and stefan now is the bad guy???? MMMMMMM I dont like it, I love ripper stefan but come on give elena his blood to maybe turn her in a vampire bad mood, althoug this is the only way how the viewers ( normal viewers as me) can accept this delena thing, if stefan would be our stefan, delena is the worst betrayal in tv history but as right now is the bad stefan all is accepted mmmmm"

Delena is the worst betrayal in tv history"WTF?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu NateHeartSerena said…
^ They just cant handle that Stefan is now a more rounded character. Rather than the heroic stock character that was being pushed towards the background.

As a fan of Stefan I am hugely grateful for the ripper storyline (even if some of it has been a cop out e.g. being compelled to let go)
Whatever. I love it.

Besides this hardly counts Stelena out of fight. If anything it gives them something to overcome which means they might actually have a storyline rather than just mouthing I love you to each other (YUCK!).

I ship Delena because Damon and Elena are better suited. They were better suited pre ripper Stefan, during ripper Stefan and from what I predict, post ripper Stefan. So Stefan finally becoming interesting (AKA going bad) has nothing to do with Delena being a viable option for people to ship.
If anything most people who ship DE did long before Stefans ripper side was even mentioned.

After 2 seasons of Stelena coupleness and some fans are willing to call its quits because of HINTS of Delena? PLEASE! Get some patience and faith.

If anything Stelena have had some of their more bearable scenes this season.

Spose you cant please everybody though...
When these people are going to het that DE are betrying noone????????Elena is single.She broke up with Stefan.He left.He could come back when he was free but he did not.How difficult are those things to get??They are facts.Just get them allready!!!!And something else:How come when Damon is bad people are judging and critising him like crazy,but when Stefan is bad,suddenly he is just sooooooooooooo cool and everything is accepted????The guy wrote his victims names on a wall,for crying out loud,and they still think he is flawless!!!!!Are those double standards ever going to end??????
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Alt_Girl38 said…
laugh
Lol the stefan and elena fans are saying him feeding her his blood is a dream sequence omg desperate....
meh
A lot of the other shippers of different things have got a weird perspective on things.
Like someone commented on the one thing I wrote:
Bamon think that Bonnie's aneurysm giving is some messed up foreplay.
Stefan making the girls play twister was 'cute'.
Damon pushing Elena into the lake was abusive.
Damon lying in Elena's bed was stalkerish
Stefan is drinking blood only because Klaus compelled him.
All of the above ^^is complete and utter bull crap.
"They are only making Stefans character bad, so Delena can happen. Its out of character for Stefan, bad move writers!!!!!"

First off, the episode isn't until tommorow, so what we see in a promo isn't always exact. Also
it's been said that part could maybe be a dream, or maybe not, but that's the point to wait
til tommorow before you blow up!

Finally, I didn't know turning off emotions, & rage was out of character for a freaking vampire!
Seriously, people need to realize that Damon & Stefan are vampires. They tend to act differently
than a normal human man would.

Just saying...also if it's not a hallucination, I can't wait to see SE fans defending Stefan for feeding Elena the blood. While they put down Damon for doing the exact same thing!
I don't believe that the purpose of Stefan 'being bad' was entirely for Delena's sake. I think it's very subtly been hinted that Stefan's always had a dark side. He's spent all these years as a reformed blood junkie and ex-ripper, therefore it's most definitely not out of character for him to have a relapse and go nuts. I would say Stefan urgently needed to go on a blood binge and embark on a crazy car chase. He's had practically no character development at all since the show began. So I would say that this new/old side of him is needed for Stefan's evolution as as character. In the second half of Season 1, he was at least sort of interesting as a reformed blood junkie who had fallen off the wagon, but in S2, there was nothing. Paul Wesley himself said in an interview that he was getting bored/concerned at this, and he went to Julie himself to see if she could do something about it, and that's when he heard what they were planning for S3. Secondly, SE have been a solid couple for 2 years. ANOTHER season of them acting all lovey-dovey and smoochy would have been enough for any writer or hard-core fan of the show to feel like headdesking themselves repeatedly. I mean, really, we've had 2 seasons of SE saying 'HI, I love you, bye I love you', the only way to make them interesting in any way or to see them through the rest of the series is for them to NOT be a couple. A serious break-up and a challenging dark time like this was BOUND to happen, and the only reason why SE fans are so disgruntled at the recent turn of events and taking it out on DE is because the previous 2 seasons of SE as the untouchable golden couple had them spoiled. They never had to strive for SE to be more than what they were, because it had already happened. In their eyes, SE were the epic, destined for each other, perfect couple. It put them in a comfortable, complacent box, and now they are out of that box, which must be a huge shock to them.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Delena4eva said…
Just noticed, this is the 100th page! & BTW I totally agree with all of you!

This is what I feel like doing when we get soppy,cheesy & eye roll worthy Stelena scenes... LOL!!
OMMMGGGGGGGG LOOOOOOLLLLLLL! I can't stop laughing! I just thank God that Stefan doesn't called Elena 'Lovely, Love.' Good God.
laugh
When he says 'Lovely love' in the books, I just want to throw up!! It's cheesier than a 3 cheese pizza!

I love that 'headbench' gif - been waiting for the right moment to use it LOL!!!
@Delena4eva Lol!!! Oh my, that was hillarious and so apt for that 'lovely love' situation..
I agree with you, i just rolled my eyes everytime Stefan says this! It gets really annoying sometimes..
kiss
Oh I love this group! :D
Stelena in the books is even more pathetic. YUCK! Just like the the show, within two-3 chapters/episodes they confess their eternal love for eachother. Absolute filth!
mischievous
@Delen4eva: LOL xD See, just like Delena the fans don't need words xD
mischievous
@HaleyDewit We sure don't!! LOL! The actions say it all!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu loveissweet19 said…
@Delenasalvatore I agree with the fact that SE has been a smooth sailing relationship pretty much most of the series, and I think a lot of fans were used to that so now when the turbulence comes they don't know how to handle it. They're used to being sure that their pairing was together and that Elena said "it will always be Stefan" (Which I think was blatant foreshadowing that it won't.) But they seemed to actually take it all at face value and when things are less than perfect as they are now, then they resort to temper tantrums and threats of leaving the show. That complete certainty that they had regarding this relationship has been ripped out from underneath them and right now for the first time they know how it feels to be like us. To not know if and when your ship is really going happen (again)in their case?

I think the fact that they do this, shows what little faith they have in their ship, that they're ready to leave the show at the first sign of trouble. A real fan would stick around and see their ship come out on the other side. And fans of a relationship would not bash half of their ship, and blame her for everything while conveniently ignoring or making excuses for everything Stefan has done.

I do get a sense that the writers have spoiled them by leaving SE in a relationship for two seasons (without much to overcome). So now the fans feel entitled. They don't realize that this is a show, and sometimes the characters will move on and there are no such thing as perfect relationships. I mean I really wondered if these fans actually expected Stefan and Elena to be together throughout the entire series??????

Why are they shocked that the writers are actually introducing some obstacles and adversity for them to overcome? Would they actually prefer to watch SE make googly eyes at each other for six seasons? How utterly boring is that?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu DelenaLove1 said…
I agree with you guys. SE was shoved down our throats for 2 years. We needed a change iin the third season...sad some fans are bitching about their ship when they should be more focused on the show.
angry
What I don't get is, why is Delena so disregarded by a lot of other shippers when the things they ship aren't going to be endgame for certain? They can't just write us off because Elena was with Stefan first. You don't always end up with the first person you know...And then the people called Elena a slut. Please she hasn't ONCE (excluding tomorrow when she hopefully DOES) kissed Damon. Stefan has already made out with Rebekah, so NO Elena isn't the slut, Stefan is the part-man-whore.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu vdtheseries said…
I have to say I hate the rip off DE's scene from the promo. Seriously, writers? Stefan feeding Elena his blood. Did they truly believe that the fans wouldn't remember it when Damon did it to Elena? I actually felt embarrassed for Paul Wesley acting out this scene when Ian has already done it. I'm not sure if I can stomach this scene though.

Also, I'd like to add that why couldn't Stelena and Bamon fans just ship Stefan and Bonnie together since both ships hate Damon and Elena? It only make perfect sense that they do. Why even bother to ship Stefan with Elena and Damon with Bonnie since they don't even like the other half of their own ship? Really, it confuses the hell out of me. I'll be darn happy if they just leave Damon and Elena alone. I love Delena!
I'm thinking some(most)Stelena fans will be like this after tonight...LOL!! - Sometimes my imagination freaks me out...
mischievous
^ Ahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha­hah *breathes* ahahahahahahahaha xDDDDDDDDDDDDDd
mischievous
Perfect video!! LMAOROFL!! :-p
laugh
@Delena4eva, AHAHAHA. Your video responses are hilarious!
Oh man. So in an interview with zap2it, Kat Graham has been talking about 'love interests' for Bonnie. When asked if she was getting another love interest soon, she didn't say, but she did say:

"But I would love to see -- there's so many quote unquote 'shippings of Bonnie with everyone from, like, Damon to Klaus, so I think that really could go any which way. It just depends on what they are inspired to do with her."

When asked if she could see Bonnie with Klaus, she replied:

"No, I could! You never know! It could go any way. The fact that she wouldn't have any of it and the fact that she's anti-bullshit would also make for a strong pairing because it's that "hate you so much, kiss me" kind of thing. I believe that it could go any way with any character, honestly. If you have enough imagination and creativity and you do it without any holes, I think it could be done well."

Now, just to be clear, I like Kat Graham/Bonnie. I DON'T like the fact that she seems to have this idea that Bonnie and Damon could hook up, when once before, she said that Bamon wouldn't/couldn't happen. I can't help but feel that she's deliberately playing to the Bamon fans to some degree. I don't actually care if Bonnie does hook up with Klaus, but if she does, I know that Bamon fans would take it as a sign that Bamon could happen in the future. Some of them might even see it as fore-shadowing. I also don't like the fact that she doesn't take into account that the show is built on a love triangle, and therefore, if Bamon did happen, where would that leave the triangle/Delena?? Or Bonnie and Elena's friendship?? The triangle and Delena are far more important than Bonnie. I don't like the fact that whenever she mentions that Bamon could happen, BD fans will assume it's a good sign, like 'She's on our side! The writers will listen to her, and they'll do it!' But I also don't see WHY she has to refer to 'Bamon' specifically at all, except in the context of the books. You can barely get Nina/Julie Plec to give us any direct answers when they're quizzed about Delena. Most times, they tend to talk around the question, by talking about something else, or they'll talk about SE. I think Kat's trying to give off these positive vibes to Bamon shippers, and she's misleading them by getting their hopes up for nothing.
@Laynaa Thanks!! I have one weird 'animated' imagination! I hope after tonight I will be inspired by some 'lovely' Stelena fan comments
*Mwahhaha*
laugh
ROFL xD
laugh
Lol!!! This is exactly what we should do after reading silly comments xD