windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1651-1700 of 9437

lebih dari setahun yang lalu -Universe_COLA- said…
"Nothin' but a quick thought of somethin' I probably shouldn't have been thinkin' about is all." Judissia said, giving an innocent little shrug. She grinned a little, tapping her chin in thought.

~

Wiezen glanced back at the guards. "Whatever happens, I didn't do it and don't drag me into it." He said, giving them a thumbs up with both of his hands before he continued on his way out of Hai Shang and into the unnamed lands.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Windwakerguy430 said…
Oh, now you just gotta tell me *Rosemary gave a slight grin as she continued to press on the matter* Come on, we tell each other everything all the time. What's one more thing?
"Aaah, I think this one more thing is something I'll have to keep for myself for now." Judissia said poking her finger into Rosemary's cheek while they road beside one another.
Oh, you're no fun sometimes, Jud *Regardless of her response, she kept a smile on her face, doing what she could to make the best of things*
"Ah come on Ro, you know just as well as I do that I'm the funnest person in the world all the time!" Judissia exclaimed jokingly. "I'll give it some time and see where things go from here on out. We got a ways to go. Lets get on the move before we start losing more sunlight. YAH!" She kicked her heels into her horse's side and it jolted forward into a run.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu cosmic_fusions said…
Helga followed alongside Wiezen after waving goodbye to the guards. She turned to look at him before her ears gave a small twitch. "How did everything go? Did the get what thee needed? .....would thee like some butter peanut?"
"...No, I don't want any peanut butter. It's disgusting so I'd rather not." Wiezen answered. He dug his hand down into his pocket and pulled out a small container of pills. He stared at them for a moment before slipping them back into his pocket. "I got what I came here for, but I can count this as the last time I'm going to have it. She's not going to help me out anymore I'd assume. And I'm probably going to be stuck with these for a while," His eyes flickered black in indication before turning back to normal. "Until my light can purify the essence that I took. According to her, it's "altering" me. Personally, I feel fan-fucking-tastic with it just the way it is." He smirked slyly to himself.
Windwakerguy430 commented…
GO HOME! lebih dari setahun yang lalu
-Universe_COLA- commented…
....you have no idea XD lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Until they go home, I just have to wait XD lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Helga was already retrieving her jar of peanut butter until she heard him say it was disgusting. Her ears lowered some and she slowly slid it back inside her bag, playing with her fingers when they returned to her side. She glanced at the pills for a moment, then into his black eyes before tapping her fingertips. "You are a little more sexier..." Helga muttered in attempt to lighten the mood. "And... If it brings a laugh all those guards will see their pillows infested with cockroaches and their sheets with bed bugs..."
"I'm sexy either way." Wiezen shrugged. When Helga had told him what she had done to the guards, he glanced over at her. "Don't really think that that was a good idea, but okay. Can't say they didn't deserve it though." He ran his fingers through his hair for a moment. "I'm really sick of this shit...I'm cutting it when I get back to the house." He said. "Don't see why I ever let it grow out this much to began with."
The witch couldn't help but to chuckle some. "I think you're still handsome with or without long hair." She brushed her fingers through his hair before curling a strand behind his ear and placing a kiss on his cheek. "I know today was tiring, but... I'm glad we did this." Her palm squeezed his for comfort.
"Tiring? Yeah, for me. I guess getting shot in the face does that to ya huh? And as much as I want to dig my fingers into her throat and pull her esophagus out, maybe it ain't all that bad. Hell, if anything, it jogged somethin' in the ol' noggin." He said, tapping his temple with the tip of his finger. "An epiphany has come to me while in my worst times." A half smirk slowly came to his lips. "And I do intend on implementing it."
Once they were out of the boundaries of Hai Shang, he pulled his hand from Helga's cracking his fingers as he lifted his foot and stomped onto the ground. The cracks that were created trailed out a few feet in front of them, the ground splitting open before a portal was projected out into the air. But this portal wasn't the nature of his usual one. This one was a dark, dark grey, taking the form of a cloudy looking rotating vortex.
"An epiphany?" Helga blinked in perplexity. "W-What is it?" She questioned, tapping her fingers lightly. She observed the strange vortex ahead of them form, her brows furrowing some. "I-Is that safe?"
"If you're lookin' to get back home it is." Wiezen answered, leaving her first question unanswered as he walked towards the portal. "If not, you can always find your own way back, which I'm sure you're more than capable of." He walked through the portal, and as he was stepping out on the other side some of the cloudy vortex seemed to latch on to his clothes and follow him for a second or two before fading away, leading them to a spot a few meters away from the front of their house.
There's my lovely friend called progress XD lebih dari setahun yang lalu
....I will walk them right back through that damn portal XD lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Please don't XD lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Helga released a small sigh as she followed Wiezen through the vortex, a soft shiver going down her spine as she did so. She inhaled the air of... Home. Looking around, she smiled at the familiar trees and beauty of the landscape, then to the beautiful mansion she built with Wiezen. "Thou didn't answer my question about the epiphany."
*From behind the door of the Quartz family house, a conversation could be heard from inside. One of the voices being that of Oswald*
I'm sorry, but it has to be this way. I already plan to tell mother and father. Until then, I will remain put
"Goin' to take care of this mess on my head--" Wiezen answered, but not to the question she had asked. He disappeared from where he was as the vortex behind them sucked itself shut from existence, some of it's grey fluffs of clouds becoming completely dark before disappearing.
"That's not what I---" She blinked when he disappeared. "Wiezen? Wiezen!" She let out a long dreaded sigh, dragging her bare feet against the path back home, slowly making her way up the porch.
*Oswald continued to argue with the other voices inside the house. The closer Helga got, she could make out a conversation between Oswald and the triplets*
Meanwhile, Wiezen had done exactly as he said that he would do. He appeared back into the house, taking the folder of organized papers from his coat as he went to the bathroom and shut the door behind him. He tossed the folder onto the back of the toilet, which was joined soon after by his coat as he looked in the mirror. "Alright, let's see now...here...here...and ooh, there." He leaned close to the mirror, pointed to places on his head where he was going to get rid of the straight white and grey slivers of hair.
Helga made her way up the porch and unlocked the front door, gasping at the shocking state of the house. "T-The house..." She looked around. "I-It's clean... No windows shattered... No canned cheese in the ceiling..." She blinked in confusion, her eyes falling upon her children who were talking.

Elijah was laying on the couch, his foot on top of his thigh, wearing his black pajama joggers while listening to Oswald. Wiezen Jr. was leaning against the wall of one of the entrances, sucking the red out of an apple. And Zealia was in tight shorts and a white tank top with her curly hair tied into a ponytail. She held what appeared a volleyball ball on the side of her hip, her skin still a little red as if she'd just return from practice. They all turned to view their mother.
*Oswald turned his head to face Helga. He crossed his arms, as he leaned back in the chair he was sitting in as he spoke up* Mother, it's good to see you? Where is father? ... Well, I guess it can't be helped either way. I hoped the both of you would be here to hear what I had to say, but I suppose you can pass along the message
*As Oswald spoke, Helga's eyed trailed down to see a small, packed suitcase just by Oswald's feet*
Before Wiezen got started, he went to go grab another pair of clothes, the ones that he wore now getting on his nerves. And then it was back to the bathroom, the door closing behind him again. He levitated a razor and a pair of scissors into one hand and a comb into another, the aura that was around them a dark, murky grey instead of the clear pure that it usually was. And then he got started.

Meanwhile, one of Wiezen's crows fazed through Elijah's room door with a cigarette clutched in it's beak, flying back towards the room that Wiezen and Helga shared.
"What is all this?" Helga raised a brow, looking around for a moment. But the her brows furrowed when she remembered the last time she spoke with Oswald, crossing her arms in dismay. "No. Thee are grounded. I do not care for what thee has to say, for thine actions earlier gives me an answer already."
*Oswald shook his head at Helga's response* Mother, you didn't ground me this morning when you saw me this morning. Besides, this is different. After what we talked about, with me being a prince and all, I've decided that I need to search for answers about what my parents are like. Father said I have a sister. If there is a chance she is still out there, I have to look for her *He stood up, taking the suitcase in his hand* I am no child, mother. I am a twenty year old adult and it is time I move on. I've already discussed this with Elijah, Zealia, and Jun- Eric. They agree that I should look for answers as well, and that is what I intend to do, mother. I'm sorry to bring this up so suddenly, but I can't sit around and let my past just die out. I have to know what happened.
"I didn't agree!" Zealia shrieked, dropping the ball from her grip.

"I told him to go for it." Elijah shrugged, surprisingly flipping through the pages of a new book he held in hand.

"I don't care." Wiezen Jr. said apathetically, sinking his fangs into the juicy fruit.

Helga blinked, looking at her children in disbelief. "No, no, no. Thee can't just go out there. The world is a very, very dangerous place. I don't think Ophelia is still alive." She said, unintentionally bringing up Oswald's sister's name.
*Oswald looked up at Helga in surprise, standing up from the chair as he spoke to Helga calmly* So my sister is named Ophelia. Mother, I understand you worry, but I can't continue to be held here and live in this house like a child. I have to go and find out what happened. I knew you would behave this way, and I don't know what other way I can convince you that I must do this, but you will just have to accept that I am not an infant anymore. I appreciate you caring for me, even if you weren't my biological mother, but I must leave and find out what has happened. I have to take the chance if it means finding Ophelia
Wiezen's chuckle was heard as he spoke. "Oh, good. That's one less thing I have to worry about. Why thank you Oswald. Oh and look, just what I'd intended on calling to be, a good ol Quartz meeting! And the gangs all here!" He said with a strange hint of satisfaction to his voice as he entered into the living room. His hair, now shorter, was in the fashion of a buzzcut on the sides and were darker than the white, almost silvers hairs that were slicked back where none had been cut from and also a bit more unkempt towards the front. The jeans that he wore were a smokey dark grey, and his plain black shirt hugged against his body comfortably.
A cigarette was propped in the corner of his mouth as he drug one of the chairs from the kitchen in and sat it a couple of feet away from the center where he could see everyone, a glass of dark brown liquor on ice was in his opposite hand. "I'm glad everyone's already here. Now...I know everyone's having a good time having their little chit-chat, but I'm going to need you all to take the time out right now and listen. In other terms, kindly shut the hell up. Oswald, sit down. Don't worry, you can keep your suitcase packed."

((Hair-Cut Wiezen))
 Wiezen's chuckle was heard as he spoke. "Oh, good. That's one less thing I have to worry about. Why t
Goddammit Wiezen, Oswald's trying to be serious XD lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Oh and this is gonna help him. XD lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Yes XD lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Helga let out a deep sigh, pinching the bridge of her nose as she thought about Oswald and what he said. "Okay..." She muttered. "Okay, alright, fine... I understand thine goal." She finally said, moving passed Wiezen into the kitchen. "BUT!!! There are a few conditions thee must comply to and things that thou must take with you whether you like it or not. That is the only way." She said, retrieving a basket from the drawers. As she began to fill it with a couple fruits and sandwiches, small potion bottles began to float from downstairs and into the living room. "If thee are traveling then I shall help thee travel safely and with a full tummy."
*Oswald gave a nod. Though he just wanted to leave at once, he knew that this was as good as it would get. He responded to Helga as she was moving* If you must, mother. But remember, essentials only *As he watched Helga move around, he turned to Wiezen and spoke* What is it, father?
"Oh yes, please, make sure that he has every last thing he needs." Wiezen said to Helga. But then he snapped his fingers. Every last thing that was in Oswald's room seemed to fall into the other side of the living room. He turned to look at Jr., Elijah, and Zealia. "Now, I hope you all haven't gotten too comfortable, because this won't take long." He smiled at them, but this one was different. Unsettling, almost, just slightly, bordering on malevolent. "Now, aside from Ossy here, does anyone have anything say before I began?"
"Yeah, yeah, yeah, essentials." She flapped her hand lazily in the air. One half of the basket was food and the other half were small magic vials for every purpose – teleportation, fire, growth, shrinking, invisibility, telepathy, cloaking, tracking. She also included some essential oils for him to smell good, along with a few mint leaves and an extra razor. Helga folded a small map there as well, covering everything else as she returned and placed the basket besides Oswald's suitcase. But then her eyes shot open. "Oh! I almost forgot!" She was about to run upstairs to fetch something until everything in his room appeared in the living room. So instead, she dug through the clothes and eventually found what she was looking for. "Thee are forgetting Señor Carrots!" She said, revealing the worn out link – Oswald's favorite toy when he was a child.
*Oswald gave a tired sigh as he took the stuffed rabbit from her hands and placed it back into the pile* Please, mother. Señor Carrots is not a necessity
Helga tapped her fingers, frowning as she saw it being tossed back into the pile. "W-What? B-But you love Señor Carrots! Who's going to feed him when you're gone? He will miss thee very much." She picked up the toy and stuffed it into Oswald's suitcase anyways. "Thee are going to need a travel buddy too and he will do just fine." She said, cupping Oswald's cheeks and placing a kiss on his forehead.
Why must Helga keep Oswald a beta XD lebih dari setahun yang lalu
cosmic_fusions commented…
wdym she treats all her children like that xD lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Wiezen's piss poor parenting aside XD, Good to see anda realized who best Diamond was XD lebih dari setahun yang lalu
*Oswald gave a tired sigh. He wanted to tell his mother no, but he new from experience over the years that there was no convincing her otherwise. He just picked his suitcase up and spoke* Thank you mother.
"I'll take your closed mouths as a no." Wiezen continued. "Continuing on." He paused, taking a sip from his glass. "As you may know, lately, there has been a change in the air. And at first, that change came in the form of the smell of copper and weariness. Weariness from keeping this place from crumbling into dirt and this world we all call our comfy home from basically imploding on itself and destroying everything that we've worked so hard to build. And by we, I mean me. Yes, ME. And I was even dying to make sure you all stayed happy. Isn't that something? Throughout these passed few decades, I've been trying my damnest to be the perfect father by all means. I've cooked. I've gotten you the things that you didn't deserve. I've cleaned when no one else did. But I also drew the line where it needed to be drawn. I've bent over backwards in order to keep you all happy, my happy little children. Hell, I even stopped smoking cigarettes until one recent little incident where I thought to myself, hey, what the hell, I deserve this right?" He snapped with his index finger and thumb and lit a fire on the tip of his finger, lighting his cigarettes.
"And I quit smoking for all of you. And in the same recent incident, I thought to myself, hm, nobody wants me to enjoy having a few drinks. So you know what, maybe I'll stop. And guess who I did that for hm? Ding ding ding, correct, all of yo--will you two shut the hell up when I'm talking!?" Wiezen snapped suddenly at both Helga and Oswald. But then his voice went back to the calm tone he had been speaking in.
"As I was saying. For you, for all of you. I even returned your magic back to you today, despite what I had said about you being grounded. But today, I have had a light click on in my head that told me two things. I have been lenient for far too long."
He leaned forward some. "Lenient, caring, and kind. Just as a father should be. And yet, you disrespect me under MY roof while I fill your stomach and you empty my wallet!" His voice raised, his words crackling like fire igniting into straw. "I clean up after the messes that you make after you go off into these town and start shit after I've told you time after time after time not to! You look to me and what you do is you want to put against me the things that I couldn't help but to do for your sakes, DYING for your sake over and over again, and yet you all seem to think that it has been one big joke." He snarled, but chuckled as well.
"Then you want to go off like the ungrateful little shits that you are and try to walk over me like I'm sort of welcoming rug. You want to try to clean up your damn act when its CONVENIENT for you and then hide behind your mother--but let me tell you something here and now. You want to tell me how horrible of a father I am after everything that I've had to go through to make sure your well being remains, good. You want to tell me how I've missed two measly years and hold it over my head while I've been here all of this time, good. You want to tell me how its oh so unfair that I try to push into your thick little noggins right from wrong then oh its fine by me. You want to all jump down my throat about the things I couldn't be there to do when I've broke my neck trying to do what I could, ohohohooo, the jokes on you now." He took a puff from his cigarette and blew smoke from his nostrils.
"Because the truth is, all of you are a bunch of anti-social, inconsiderate heathens that stay stuck in this house and think that the world that I've tried to help you see beforehand isn't a fucking joke, is a joke. None of you have friends, no one to call a friend except. Zealia is the only one and I'm even having my doubts about that. You three are twenty fucking years old and now it's about time you act like. And that includes Oswald, but he's already on his way out. You want to think that life is such an easy thing since you've got magic, and you live in a glorious house that I pieced together with barely any help from your mother accept picking a damn color and helping with the chandeliers as well as the small work of your rooms while she spoils you to no damn avail. I've busted my ass time and time again, and for what? AND FOR WHAT?!"
This time, he actually yelled, the glass in his hand shattering across the floor. And then his voice was calm again. "But you know what. You all are of the age now where you're going to learn whether you like or not because I am no longer going to deal with it from any of you." His eyes went to the triplets, and then to Oswald and then back to the triplets.
"I don't know who the hell you all think I am..." He said, slowly standing from his chair. "But today, the man and father that has been catering to your needs and wants, the very one that you all see as the uncool, dried to the bone old man has left the building. You wanted a prick so bad, and now you got one. And there are going to be some changes around here." He snapped his fingers, and now the triplets's belongings came crashing into the living room.
A smirk came across his face, his palms slamming down onto the table in the center of the living room as he leaned down. His eyes flickered black. "Starting by the four of you getting the fuck out of this house. You can cry. You can bitch. You can groan and moan. But you're getting out of this house and out off of my property. Which means, out of these lands."
"Now I'm going to take me a shower. And by the time I get back, you better be gone. Feel free to visit, and call when you need somethin'. Then again, do that a little less. And if your MOTHER wants to call me unreasonable and has something to say about it--" The folder from before appeared in his hands, and he slapped it down on the table. "Happy MOTHER FUCKING early birthday to her. She can either get with the program, or here are the divorce papers ready to be signed. She can join you in getting the fuck out too if she would like to. There is only so much that I was willing to take and now I'm at that breaking point. I am THROUGH with all of your bullshit. It ends today." He stood up straight and left, leaving the room in silence.
Oh man, this is hitting too close to home. A little too fucking close XD lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Hiding 205 comments…
I fucking hope not. The worlds fullblown retarded enough as it is lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Exactly xD Assumaphobes...man, the irony is that it sounds like something that someone would try and make a thing lebih dari setahun yang lalu
*Oswald was not very appreciative of this new tone of his fathers. Everything about it was rude, uncaring, and quite honestly, he hated it. And once it was all done, with Wiezen finishing it with heading up the stairs, Oswald turned to Helga with a smile on his face, as if taking this as the opportunity of getting out* Well, if he says so, I guess there's nothing to it. I thank you for caring for me for so long and I will be taking my leave, mother. And as for the rest of you *He turned to the triplets, already noticing some shock from them* Good luck to the lot of you *Oswald took his suitcase and made his way to the door before turning* Oh, mother, Zealia and I made a lasagna while you were out. Just heat it up in the oven and it should be fine *With that, he opened the door and closed it behind him*
As Oswald was heading out the door, the moment he closed it behind him, he ran into Wiezen, forcing his back against the door. Wiezen's black eyes stared into his as he leaned down, placing his hand on Oswald's shoulder with an almost crushing grip. He seemed to stare deep into the pits of his soul and ignite the very meaning of fear as a smirk like smile came to his face. "You..." He began. "Before I forget." He pushed a bottle against Oswald's chest, forcing his hands to take it. "Jack Daniels. Drink it. It'll put some hair on your chest. And since your the only one without magic, it's only fair that I add this." He gripped his hand into a fist and pulled a wooden sword embedded with sharp symbols out of a black flame in the air and shoved it to him, causing the door to rattle.
"It's up to you to learn how to use it." He disappeared and went to the room this time to go do as he said he would do. Shower after a long day.
Most parents would just say, "Hey". Not mine, they just shout "Get the fuck out, mistake" XD lebih dari setahun yang lalu
But Oswald can say THANK YOU. lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Yeah, I know XD About the sword, not kind hostility lebih dari setahun yang lalu
*As Oswald turned after closing the door to face Wiezen, he was in a sudden bit of panic. He was already thinking in his head what he did wrong this time, until the liquor and the sword was pushed into his hands. As he looked at, from his point of view, looked like a horrible combination, he looked up and spoke* Father, how am I...? *He stopped once he saw that Wiezen was gone. Confused and filled with questions, he just shook his head, placed the items into his case and tightened his gloves before he started down the path, not turning back to the house. As he was leaving, a carrier pigeon passed over Oswald's head and landed at the front porch of the Quartz household, a letter tied to it's leg*

(Okay, once this letter is read, I am done until the time skip)
...I should have Wiezen burn it XD lebih dari setahun yang lalu
He can, but Helga has to read it first XD lebih dari setahun yang lalu
...then he'll burn it before she reads it xD lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Then Jade better respond fast. I know she's in some shock after that sebelumnya post, but she's gotta do it XD lebih dari setahun yang lalu
The triplets looked at one another awkwardly as Wiezen stood there ranting. They glanced at Helga, then at their things in the living room, then back at Wiezen. They blinked as their hair flew back just a little when he shouted at their faces. Jr. held a face of apathy, Elijah one of mild confusion, and Zealia with squinted mismatched eyes in suspicion. They watched their father leave up the stairs before their attention fell on Helga, who was fidgeting with the ring on her finger. Her ears were lowered and she appeared to be shaking only slightly. Her eye twitched as she stared at the divorce papers in disbelief, her nails digging into her palms to draw blood.

Elijah scratched his head a little. “Uhhh, can we borrow some trash bags?” He took Helga’s silence as a yes, and went to go fetch some black trash bags in the kitchen. The hybrid returned with a few of them and distributed some to his siblings. The mother watched her triplets in their own corners picking up the mess Wiezen made of their belongings, stuffing them in suitcases and bags. For the bigger items, they tossed them in portal-like bags. Helga looked around some, blinking the tears that were beginning to form. She gulped, turning to the door and exciting to see if Oswald was still there in hopes of giving him a proper goodbye.
Well, I think Jade took that whole, "Get the fuck outta my mansion" thing pretty well XD lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Meanwhile, Wiezen scrubbed his fingers through his hair, whistling to himself as he used some his own shampoos and normal soap leaves while he was in the shower.

"It's nine o'clock on a Saturday, the regular crowd shuffles in
There's an old man sitting next to me, makin' love to his tonic and gin~
He said son can you play me a memory? I'm not really sure how it goes,
But's it's happy and it's sweet an I knew it complete,
When those fuckers were getting out of my house~"

He started whistling a small tune that carried his words. He got out after fifteen minutes, grabbing a towel from where they hung and going over to the sink, wiping the fog from the mirror to look in it. The blue within his eyes paled, and so had his skin a little. He smirked at his reflection, his eyes filling with black.
"Well helloooo, handsome. How could a devil like you ever think ya were old?" He winked at himself. "Damn I look good." He entertained himself, his eyes going back to normal before he exited the bathroom, slipping back on the clothes that he had changed into earlier and shuffling the ones he had had on since he had been gone into the corner of the room with his foot.
*As Helga went out the door, Oswald was long gone, already out of the lands as he was told to. All Helga could find was the pigeon with the letter around it's ankles*
A new group is needed XD lebih dari setahun yang lalu
MANY. And it doesn't matter, he's still one of them XD lebih dari setahun yang lalu
That's like saying Jade's characters are racist because everyone hates Helga, including Helga XD lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Helga's ears drooped further in when she did not see Oswald anywhere near. Though her attention was caught by the pigeon on the porch, and she noticed the letter on its ankle before removing it and unfolding the piece of paper.
*The pigeon took off immediately after the letter was taken off of it. The letter was in a formal handwriting, one that Helga was familiar with*

Dear Helga and Wiezen
I hope you two are doing well
Anyway, I am sending you this letter to inform you of great news
Oasis was found, but we decided to let her go
She wanted to decide her own life, and who were we to stop her
She has joined the soldiers of Owensport
We are very proud of her, and I am sure you two are as well
In other news, we are expecting another child
Ossiana believes it will be a son
I just hope he takes her intelligence over mine
Perhaps we can bring the child over some time to introduce you
Hopefully with less awkward moments such as yesterday (Apologies for that again)
We hope that this letter reaches you safely

Warm regards
Enricho and Ossiana Morgan
Helga's fingers grazed across the paper she read, a faint smile gracing her face when she read that Ossiana was pregnant with a boy. She sniffed before folding the paper again, sliding it into her pockets. The witch returned inside, witnessing now that the things that were once scattered around the living room were no longer there. Instead, they were neatly organized into a suitcase or thrown into a bag. Elijah was done packing, and so was Wiezen Jr. They waited for Zealia who was still sorting out her jewelry and shoes. Once she was done, she got to her feet and sighed proudly for having done that in such little time. Her brothers only held one suitcase and a bag, but Zealia held three with two bags. Not that it bothered her anyways. They looked at one another before giving a nod, turning their attention to their mother and taking turns on giving her a hug.

Helga was still so shocked she couldn't react. She was limp in their arms, breathing heavily as if she were having a panic attack. She looked up at Elijah before she was pat on the shoulder. "Relax, mom. We've got it figured." He gave her a thumbs up. "We broke the number one rule you taught us since we were babies. Never make Wiezen mad. And we've done so." He gave a shrug. "It's best if we leave. To get out of both yours hairs." He even chuckled before opening the door. "Thanks."

"Happy early birthday, mama." Zealia said with a small smile before placing a kiss on her cheek. "If we're not too busy looking for a place, we'll come back for a picnic, eh? Ooh, and if so, wear yellow." She gave a small giggle before following Elijah. "Wish me luck with these idiots. Thank you for all these years, ma."

The mother turned to face Wiezen Jr. who just stood there with a blank expression. That is, until he pulled his mother into a tight hug. And though it was barely audible, Helga heard a small sniffle from him. The witch stroked his slick hair before kissing his forehead. "Take care of each other, o-okay?"

"Take care of yourself." Wiezen Jr. gave a nod before grabbing his bags and heading towards the door. "Thank you guys.... for everything." He said in a dull voice before exiting.

Helga's fingers tapped as she now stood there alone in the living room. She wiped away the tears and forced her to stop trembling, fixing her hair as she went upstairs.
Wiezen whistled as he moved around the room that he shared, things now being rearranged while he went through and removed the bed sheets as well as the covers, the bathroom door, which was still the one that had come from Elijah's room, now gone completely and replaced with lightly transparent push-open curtains that were nail up from the top of the door frame.
All of his belongings were now stored into a separate closet, which in reality was the vast original closet divided unequally by a wall with him having the larger portion; and now there were two doors instead of just one. But then he was gone from the room, appearing on the second floor where the children's rooms were with a sledge hammer. His whistling turned into humming as he slowly went along, stopping at Elijah's former room first and swinging the hammer into the door, the forced knocking off the hinges and into splinters of wood across the inside of the empty space. And then it was on to Zealia's. And finally to Jr.'s.
When he was finished, he marked two of the rooms with an X and the last one with an O, dusting his hands off afterwards. "Hm, lookin' better already."
anda know, he could've just made the walls disappear with magic XD lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Nope, lebih fun way. Wiezen: Magic is overrated. lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Helga disagrees lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Wiezen doesn't. lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Helga curled her curls behind her ears as she sniffed up the stairs, releasing a small sigh. She fidgeted with her fingers as she walked through the halls and down to the master bedroom, opening it softly. The nymph walked through the room and to the bathroom, rinsing her face with cold water. She put a little more color on her face by moisturizing with coconut oil and dabbing her cheeks and lips with red, and a little black on the eyes for them to pop. She inhaled deep breaths while brushing her long hair, neatly clipping the front parts back in a small braid. The nymph exited the bathroom and went to the closet, flipping through multiple hangers with dresses she herself made the past twenty years. She spotted the red she looked for and gave some sort of smile before slipping it on. The mesmerizing blood-wine link was a v neck with a choker attached to it, the ends falling into a slit that revealed her right thigh. She paired the dress with some golden bracelets, but skipped the shoes for tonight. She adjusted her hair a little before exiting the room and heading back downstairs, and leaving out the door. Her toes adjusted to the grass, holding the ends of her dress up before she went on a small sprint to the portal.
Has Helga just decided Wiezen's too much to deal with after twenty years XD lebih dari setahun yang lalu
A world that would be bare and plain if not for Jade and I xD And would still be stuck in Edrain if not for my world building XD HAH! lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Fuck, you're right. I miss the world of Skullcrackers. That could've been something XD lebih dari setahun yang lalu
((And now, one year time-skip. Perfect.))

- [One Year Later.] -

Wiezen stifled a long yawn as he stood out on the porch of the Quartz Residence in one of his smokey grey robes, a mug of black coffee in his hands. "Aaaah, what a wonderful day to be alive..." He said to himself, his eyes watching the sun rise. "Well, not for you I guess." His stare at the sky slowly shifted down to the blistered body of a...something. It had been fried to the point of what it was couldn't even be identified. He snapped his fingers, and it disappeared from his sight, his mug lifting to his lips for him to take another drink of coffee.
It had been a year since he had tore down the former rooms of the triplets and turned the new combined space into something glorious. An entire year that he had finally gotten to have to himself with no worries in the world. The pills that Bonnus had given him had eventually been flushed down the toilet after the first month or so of taking them. There had only been one, and all they did was slow down the effect that his homelands had been taking on him anyhow.
But now he no longer had to worry about that. Some of the grass around the house had began to die with his light no longer keeping their beauty refurbished. However, he didn't care.

~

The door to a wooden-eaten two story house flew out of place, Judissia tumbling down the stairs and out onto the ground, rolling for a moment or two before groaning. "Holy...shit that damn thing hits hard..." She got to her feet, her hand gripping her side. "Shit...fucking rib broke." She cringed at the stabs of pain in her side before looking over at the darkness that was the inside of the house passed the door, seeing the multiple red eyes of the thing that they had been chasing down for the passed three weeks appear in the doorway.

She looked over at Rose, who she had told to remain outside while she tried to coast the creature out of the house and off the property that it sat on out in the thick of the woods. The house itself was covered in black moss and fleshy fungi, its windows busted.

"Rose! Change of plan! It's got the kids under the floors!" She yelled to her. "And where in the FUCK is Weiss!?"

~

In the far away desert lands of Euk, there was a small yelp that came from within the comfy burrow that was called home by the Morgans.

"ENRICHO!! ENRICHO ENRICHO ENRICHOOOOO!!" Ossiana jumped down up and down on their bed excitedly, her dark red hair bouncing with each jump as she cradled their fresh born child in her arms securely, one that looked at her with wide brown eyes and a puzzled expression. "Wake up wake up WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP!!...Do not make me grab my ax!!" She said. The tan confetti stringed dress that she wore followed her in a gentle flow while she continued to jump on the bed.

The child within her arms gave a gurgle in agreement, making little laughing noises as she found the world around her going up and then down while in her mothers arms.

"Enirchoooooo, come oooOOOON! Come on, get UP! Hurry!" Ossiana said when he had finally started to move. "Get dressed, breakfast is already set on and on zhe table!" She said before she hopped off of the bed finally and was out of the room in seconds.

~

Small muffled sounds of speech drifted from the small bathroom, the sound of small moans slithering out from under the door and the almost nonexistent crevices where it attached to its hinges and was kept in place within its frame.
"W-wait, you're being too--" The words from within the bathroom were drowned by into silence by the sharp gasp that came afterwards, a moan escaping through the voice of one of the women within. "Sh-shit!!"

Inside the bathroom, a woman with thick but lanky dark hair, which was once brushed down neatly and tied back but now in a mess with bangs falling towards her eyes, licked her lips and stood from her position on her knees. She giggled mischievously, her hands rubbing against the thighs of her companion. "Come on, that one was too fast! I'll have to admit, this is a PRetty good predicament for us, yeah?"
Her eyes trailed up from the calming erection to the infuriated eyes of the woman, and before she could say much else, a hand clasped around her throat and she was pulled up to her feet and shoved into the door.

"Shut up, the only reason I followed through with this is because I don't have a choice. You think I like being stuck with this damn thing attached to me!?"

The woman grinned. "You sure seemed to like it--no, love it." She mused, her eyes filled with lust. But she gagged some when the thumb of the choking hand was pushed against her throat and squeezed. "Oh~ Choke m-me harder!--" She gave a grunt as she was shoved against the right wall of the bathroom, her eyes becoming an angry red. The tattoo of a thick chain burned onto her neck. "You know, the least you can say is thank you!!"

Cold blue eyes stared at the woman, the dark green pants of a Owensport soldier's uniform being pulled up. "You weren't captured for me to thank you." Oasis snapped coldly. "I told you from the beginning not to get attached to me, and nothing has changed about what I said. I should kill you for using that damn spell on me."

The woman rolled her eyes. "I keep telling you that it's not a spell! The fragrance of a succubus isn't something that I can just turn on and off!"

"Then make it something you can turn on and off. And get out of here before this bar opens and someone sees you and you get yourself killed. I've gotten your neck from under the ax once already and I'm not going to do it again." Oasis said sharply before.

"Awww, you do care! This place hasn't been opened in years~"

Oasis growled, resisting the urge to punch the woman in the face and instead stormed from the bathroom muttering to herself. She pushed her way out the backdoor out into the alleyways, moving quickly towards the street. She came to a stop once she saw some of her fellow soldiers moving towards base within the smaller kingdom within the country where she had been stationed, and quickly, she stepped in line, straightening her weapon at her side. Unlike the soldiers ahead of her, her uniform was a darker shade of green, almost black. A difference in rank was signified by the white cloth that laid pinned across her left shoulder, links of gold tracing into the emblem that rested upon it.
She began to hurry quickly, for today was the day.

(Owensport Oasis.)
 ((And now, one tahun time-skip. Perfect.)) - [i][u] [b
What's with Ossiana's mood shift? lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Marketable? XD And actually...you're not that far from the truth lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Hmmm?! XD lebih dari setahun yang lalu
*Enricho gave a tired groan, pushing the pillow over his face, before he pulled it off and looked up, rubbing his eyes* Yeah, yeah. I'm up. Morning Oss. And you too, kiddo *He got out of bed, stretching his arms. He was only dressed in white boxer shorts before he stepped out of bed and started to put on his black trousers, overcoat, and shoes, making his way to the kitchen*

*Rosemary stood up, having sat down on the grass waiting for Judissia. She gave a shrug, an annoyed expression on her face* He wandered off. Again! Whatever, we can take this thing ourselves

*As Oasis was getting into line, she heard the sound of a familiar voice speak softly to her* Today's the big day, huh Oasis?
*Oasis turn to see Cian walking behind her, his usual caring smile on his face*
(also, if it's exactly one year, it's helga's motherfucking birthday so wiezen better motherfucking eat breakfast with her at least xD)

Helga stiffly stirred the eggs in the pan, her right hand trembling the wooden spoon unintentionally. For the first time, her unraveled hair was tied in a messy bun, her curls oddly crooked and unkempt. She wore a pants and a long sleeve shirt for what seemed like the first time in forever, for they contained more fabric to hide the bruises and scars on her body. Her bottom lip was lightly swollen, a small purple bruise forming on her cheekbone and beneath her eye. There were more on her neck, but they were nowhere near hickeys. She hid them with her turtle-neck sweater from her lover's doing.

The witch scraped the eggs onto the two plate with a side of toast and pancakes. She lifted them with her hands instead of magic, carrying them slowly to the table. Helga poured two glasses of orange juice by them and took a seat, waiting patiently as her hands cupped each other.

As for the Quartz triplets, after living in an inn for almost a month, they were able to save up enough money to rent out a very small apartment. One with two bedrooms and one bathroom, accompanied by a medium sized kitchen and a small area of living. They had agreed to let Zealia have her own room, while Jr. and Elijah shared the other. Elijah would have had his own place if he weren't caught for selling drugs and his siblings having to break him out prison with their savings.

"--DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE!"

"Oh, watch me, bitch."

Both Elijah and Zealia made a sprint to the bathroom to see who would get to use it first. But before Elijah could get there first, Zealia sent him flying back and crashed him against the already shattered window. She stuck her tongue out before shutting the bathroom door and locking it. She released a small sigh, now facing the inside of the very small bathroom that only held a toilet and a shower.
I was hoping for Helga to be happy, and then anda describe that fucking scene of her being all beaten and bruised? What the fuck XD lebih dari setahun yang lalu
no, fucking accept what he did and make her birthday awesome lebih dari setahun yang lalu
R-E-T-A-L-I-A-T-I-O-N lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Within the kitchen, Ossiana was already cleaning up an already clean area, carrying their in the opposite arm and keeping her wrapped in a blanket. When Enricho came into the kitchen, she was sweeping the floor for the 4th time this morning, placing a quick kiss on Enricho while rushing passed him and shoving the broom into the corner. She guided him hurriedly towards the table, pulling the chair away and sitting him down before he could even do so himself. "Hurry hurry, EAT! We have not all day!"

The baby in her arms gave her a puzzled expression, her hand lifting from the blanket and towards her mother's face. "m...m..maa!" She mustered out. "Da...da!" Five more hands followed after the first.

"Now now Oriocho, your father has to finish his breakfast before it gets cold!" Ossiana said, a small coming to her lips. She gave a cheerful giggle when her littlest girl started to kick her legs in defiance, wanting to go to her father. She smoothed down the child's red-brown hair, giving a radiant smile. "Alright, alright. Fine. But you are going to start eating you vegetables young lady. Your father's spoilings won't save you forverer!" She knelt down some and placed the one year old child onto the floor.

Oriocho Morgan blinked up at her mother, then looked over at her father before moving her tubby little legs to him and latching on to his leg, a thin but long scoprion tail following behind her.

Ossiana tipped her head to the side. She didn't still had yet to understand fully as to why, but their second child had seemed to have developed traits of the curse, just as her first had. But unlike the first time, she understood why.
The day that she had given birth to Orio, something...uncounted for happened. Something she didn't expect, and loathed.
Traces of her curse had started to linger back into existence stronger than ever, as if it was a second wave, but the moment the child came into the world, they seemed to vanish. She thought that that had been the end of it until...her tail had returned. But unlike before, she chopped it off herself. And over the months, it just kept growing back. And every time it did, and even tried to, she chopped it off, not daring to allow it to do so.
And what had been even more strange to her was that Oriocho hadn't always had the extra four pairs of arms. When she had turned six months old, they just had...appeared one morning, along with her tail. But nonetheless, she was still a Morgan and nothing would change the love that she and Enricho had for her.

~

Wiezen turned around finally and reentered the house, going to the kitchen but coming to a stop. His eyes narrowed at Helga, and small growl of despise rumbled in his chest. When he eyed the bruises on her, he ended up chuckling. She got exactly what she deserved. It had been over twenty years since he had ever had to urge to punch a woman in the face as much as he wanted to do to her
He left the room for a moment and came back with the same folder from a year ago and placed it on the counter. "I've already signed my part, bitch." That was all that he said before leaving the kitchen. He had to, or his mind would sink into that dark place again.
After he had come home to find Helga having sex with five different men, something within him snapped. Especially when she tried to justify it. And it snapped viciously. Yet again, he had been made a fool of. Been used. Once again, she had crossed the one line that he never had. But now things were changing within him, and fast.
There were times where he couldn't be in the same room as her, or even the same house, for every time he saw her, he wanted to hurt her in every way possible.
He went back up the stairs and to the now split room that he shared, and was planning very much so on throwing all of her belongings out of it when he actually got around to feeling like doing so.

~

"Fuck--Fine, but we can't kill the damn thing while it's still on these lands!" Judissia tore her sword from it's sheathe. "We need to get the children out of the house before it decides to make a feast of them. Be careful, this damn thing is strong. It won't come out of the house for some reason right now, so we better think of somethin' and quick!"
no lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Well then it's time for Wiezen to die XD lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Riiiiight. I’d kill him myself if that’s the case. This is common knowledge XD lebih dari setahun yang lalu