Sonic fan Characters Can Anyone Give Me Tips On How To Draw A Bit Better

amy_rose12 posted on Jan 24, 2011 at 07:48AM
see im kinda a bad sonic character drawer so i need so tips so i can stop recoloring da would be great if ya can

heres one of my drawing
savannah the hedgehog
 see im kinda a bad sonic character drawer so i need so tips so i can stop recoloring da would be grea

Sonic fan Characters 11 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu sweet_cream said…
wink
Hey! i see your Fc need improving well since she looks like amy rose here is a tutorials of her! . just take the basic information and let your imagination leads you to new hair and cloths etc. btw doing an FC needs time and practice so good luck hope it helped!! :D
image cerdit: rachlovedraw on deviantart
 Hey! i see your Fc need improving well since she looks like amy rose here is a tutorials of her! . ju
lebih dari setahun yang lalu seuris said…
1; Try to practasine yourself more first! ^3^
2; Try Original Sonic Charters ;3
3: First you should practasine more of switch eyes together to head and cheek...
4: When you can do the face, you can switch body...
5: USE LOTS OF LINE'S FIRST!
6: You can try bases too :))

I hope good luck to you! ^3^ If you practasine, I promise I will practasine more of my arts!
 1; Try to practasine yourself lebih first! ^3^ 2; Try Original Sonic Charters ;3 3: First anda should p
lebih dari setahun yang lalu amy_rose12 said…
wow thanks for the tips
No Problems! ^///^ I know it's hard to draw Sonic charters... It's still hard xD I think I am better now ^^
smile
with those tips i will get better X3
lebih dari setahun yang lalu catgirl140 said…
Ok, I'm not the best drawer. ^^; I don't draw Sonic characters either. I'm still drawing the official. But I suggest to draw the official characters first then move to fan characters.

Try using smooth lines. (aka, steady hand)
Try simple poses first. Make sure it's not all over the place either.

The image below was by me. Kinda messed up on somethings. X3 Just remember to keep practising. :)
 Ok, I'm not the best drawer. ^^; I don't draw Sonic characters either. I'm still drawing the official
lebih dari setahun yang lalu MephilesTheDark said…
Use circles and base lines; the face is a circle, for girls, the breast and waist are circles, and for males, the body is a bean.

It's also helpful to look up tutorials on youtube or deviantart and such...

For arms, I draw a circle for the shoulder, a dot for the elbow, and a circle for the palm. I connect them with lines, work on the legs, and so on...

Pic by me. :3 Old one.
 Use circles and base lines; the face is a circle, for girls, the breast and waist are circles, and fo
smile
thanks thats really helpful ^ ^ oh and nice drawing Mephiles
lebih dari setahun yang lalu MephilesTheDark said…
Thanks, and if you ever need more in-depth advice, just ask. :)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Alama18 said…
smile
One last little tip:
Practice makes perfect :)
Oh and my friend YamiYumi have one tutorial! ^3^ It's Amy, but maybe it's help you ;))

(Hahah! xD How we are friends? Well, both are from Finlanf of course x''D)
 Oh and my friend YamiYumi have one tutorial! ^3^ It's Amy, but maybe it's help anda ;)) (Hahah! xD Ho