my little pony friendship is magic The Alicorn Eye Project RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Mar 27, 2014 at 10:19PM
This RP takes place in the distant future of Equestria; 1500 years to be exact, where ponykind's civilization has reached a technological level that humans have in the 21st century. The picture of the cities have changed since the era of the Princesses: skyscrapers, cars, giant displays, stadiums, you name it. Equestria is a democracy now and every city is bustling with life, filled with busy ponies. Everypony stays connected via the internet, distance hasn't been a problem for decades. But with this freedom comes a responsibility as well, because some ponies cannot live in peace and threaten the lives of others. The threat of terror grows with every day, thus the equestrian President decides to take action to keep the citizens safe. And the Alicorn Eye Project is born and being developed in great secrecy, safely hidden from the public knowledge. That is until a few unsuspecting, ordinary ponies, who are just trying to live their lives, receive a mysterious phone call, that will change everything and start a rapid chain of events...

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No Deus ex Machina

- This is an OC RP, so no canon roles this time. And since most of us know each other's OCs, just post a name and a pic of him/her to join and let's roll :)

- Please limit yourselves to 4 characters/person

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

Useful notes:

- So this RP basically takes place in our world, just with ponies instead of humans, so everything that exists in our world, exists in this universe too.

- The magical abilities of the ponies have devolved, since the technological development made them somewhat unnecessary.
 This RP takes place in the distant future of Equestria; 1500 years to be exact, where ponykind's civi

my little pony friendship is magic 272 balasa

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 272

lebih dari setahun yang lalu NocturnalMirage said…
I'll use Swift Echo for this one. He's a host of a successful radio show. :)
 I'll use cepat, swift Echo for this one. He's a host of a successful radio show. :)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu alinah_09 said…
name:Sky Walker
Personality: competitive but is a good pony
Bio: he pretty much lives a normal life,school and all...
 name:Sky Walker Age: 17 Personality: competitive but is a good pony Bio: he pretty much lives a no
lebih dari setahun yang lalu CrazyWriterLady said…
Joining with Ren!
 Joining with Ren!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu jordy_dash said…
I will join with Fire Vi Equestria! He will be nightclub owner
(All right, awesome, lets begin then! :)

The story starts on an ordinary day, everypony's just minding their own business, when they all receive a package from an unknown sender. The package awaits you all on the doorstep on your homes.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu alinah_09 said…
Sky: *playing games on his laptop,wearing headphones*

the doorbell rang,and sensing that Sky got up and groaned not wanting to be disturbed

Sky: *opens door* what is it?...huh? nopony...is this some kind of prank call? tsk! *about to go back inside but sees the package* well,what's this? for me? but i cant see any return address...whatever
Suddenly, a ringtone is audible from inside the package...
Ren was working on a plant growth spell in the lab of her house, in complete silence.

Ren: Just one more careful drop and we'll eat for weeks on one plant..

A knock came at the door.

Ren: Ahh!

Her vial and plant smashed on the ground. Stomping to the door.

Ren: Whoever disturbed me is about to feel the wrath of a thousand suns! *she opened the door and looked down* Mail? Peachy prefect.
Just like Sky's package, this one starts to ring as well.

(Btw, I should let you know, that the style of this RP will be a little different, since the plot requires you all to "play against me", and figure out what I'm up to, before it's too late, mu ha ha ha. :)
(I like it! It's evil!)

*She poked at the box and dragged it into the living room*
Ren: I need to prepare myself for the worst. *quickly making a fort out of the furniture in the room*
The last time I got a package, the potion just about blew up in my face.. *she hid behind the fort and caregully opened the box with magic*
It is soon revealed to Ren, that there's only a black, Applejack smartphone inside (the newest model, that hasn't even made it to the stores yet), which is ringing and the display shows "Unknown Number".
*Walking up she picked up the phone, answering the number*
Ren: I'm busy, what?
There's a mare on the phone with deep, warm, yet monotone, emotionless voice.

???: You have received the package. Ren, you have been activated! Do not go back into the house!

Ren: Code orange! *running into her lab and making all the equipment disappear*
To early, how'd the FPI find me? *breaking through the back door* Phone lady, this is about the potion smuggling fight?
???: We told you not to go back into the house! Look at the TV! *the current show that's on, turns into an image of a surveillance cam of a plane* Your friend, Lady is on Flight 0401 to Trottignham. If you do not follow our instructions precisely, the plane will crash!
Ren: What!? You crazy.. *shaking her head* Fine, what do I do first?
Ren: No. We are not crazy. You have incriminating evidence in your cellar, that you're plotting a terrorist attack. You have exactly 53 seconds before FPI agents will surround your house.
Fd:*is mixing cocktails and hears the bell ring* ITS CLOSED! *bell goes again* ITS CLOSED! *it rings repeatedly and he goes up* WHAT!?! *sees no one is there and finds the package* what the?
Ren: And I'm off! *running arcoss the back lawn and over the fence, heading for the most public place*
???: Proceed on 32nd Street and find a cab! Go to the Saucy Mare Night Club at Celestial Boulevard 2511. You will receive further instructions there. *the line disconnects*

Meanwhile, FD's package starts to ring as well.
Fd:*takes the package inside his nightclub*
As he carries the package inside, the ringtone gets louder and louder...
*flipping the phone shut* Ren: Hey cab, over here! *waving down a cab while running arcoss the street*
Fd:*opens it and answers the phone* hello! The names Fire!
The same mare with the warm, yet monotone emotionless voice is on the phone

???: Fire Vi Equestria, you have been activated! The DEA just received incriminating evidence regarding your facility. If you do not follow our instructions precisely, you will be arrested and charged with drug abuse and dealership. According to law of this state and the evidence the authorities will find in your office, there's a 92.8% probability, that you will be sentenced to serve a minimum term of 17 years in prison.
Fd:threats? *smirks* what do you need? Some one killed? Seduced... Or do you wish to hire me?
*Jumping in a cab* Ren: Celestial Boulevard now! *the cab driver race down the street driving around other cars*
???: Do not ask questions! You have exactly 2 minutes and 36 seconds before the DEA arrives. If you wish to avoid prison, leave the facility at once! There's a black Cadillac Escalade parking at the alley to the left of the building. The keys are in the ignition. Get into the driver's seat and await further instructions!* the line disconnects*
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
 ???: Do not ask questions! anda have exactly 2 menit and 36 detik before the DEA arrives. If anda w
Fd:got it *hangs up and grabs a pistol and a couple of mags for it! he then runs outside and jumps into the car, he then waits with the gun loaded and ready*
The voice of the mare now speaks through the GPS.

???: Approximately 44 seconds later, a unicorn will arrive to your facility in a cab. When she gets out, pick her up!

Ren's phone is ringing...
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
*the cab stopped in front of the club* Ren: Thanks! *jumping out and throwing a bag of bits at him* 
The phone? *answering the phone* Ya?
Fd:ok...*drinks some water and waits listening to music*
???: There's a black SUV parking in the alley 15 feet to your left. Get inside the passenger seat!
Fd:*checks all the compartments and finds something strange* hmmm.... Blood? *takes out the vial of blood and tastes a bit* hmm... Alicorn... *eyes open* its my blood... How the?
*running down the alley* Ren: And there's the car.. *then opened the door and jumped inside*
She called you too?
Fd:*looks at her* yea... *holds hoof out*the name is Fire... Fire Vi Equestria, and you are?
*shakes his hoof* Ren: I'm Ren, what she got on you?
Fd:she says drug abuse or something, no idea why but she said that... What about you?
The mare speaks through the GPS again.

???: The DEA and the local police department will initiate a lockdown of this area. Start the vehicle and proceed to Pier! 42! Avoid the authorities! If you get caught, you will be terminated. We are watching you!
Fd:*begins to drive and blacks out the windows! He has his pistol ready* well ren... If we get caught we need a backup plan... I have one.... Buuuuuut you may not like it..
A siren flashes behind them and a police car chases after them

Officer: This is Unit 435, requesting backup! I'm in pursuit of two possible suspects, escaping in a black Cadillac SUV!

GPS in the SUV: Lose them at all costs! Accelerate to 50 miles/hour!
Fd:*drives at the top speed* ren... If they catch us we have to... *sighs* kiss and make it seem like we never knew they were chasing us*puts music fully up*
All the traffic lights turn green in their way, but more and more police cars are joining the pursuit.

???: A diversion is required! Proceed to the next intersection!
Fd:*goes as fast as he can*
As soon as they are in the intersection, all the traffic lights turn green, which causes a major car accident behind them, slowing the police down.

GPS: Very good! Maintain speed and proceed to Pier 42!
Fd:*goes as fast as he can* now... May I ask a question? Who... Are... You?
GPS: The correct form is "We".
Fd:who are... "We"?
???: We are the ponies of Equestria! Our primary mission is to keep every citizen safe!
Fd:then why are you messing with us?