my little pony friendship is magic Mirai Pony: Future Diary Oc Rp

jordy_dash posted on Mar 27, 2014 at 08:35PM
Mirai Pony is based on the dark, psychological thriller anime Mirai Nikki, It basis is that 12 people... Uh ponies have diaries that tell the future for them, though each have there own abilities like the escape diary that tells you were to go to escape or the love diary were you can see everything that happens to the person you love! I thought it would be a good role play as it can go in different directions. The mane goal is to defeat all the other diary owners and become the god of time and space! Who will you become an alliance with? Who will win? Join to find out!
Just simply do this:
Name:
Diary type:
Looks:(either pic or explain him/her)

Good luck! Also we won't begin with the killing at the start, some oc's may know each other if they are in the same class,school, work etc enjoy!

my little pony friendship is magic 3 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu jordy_dash said…
Name:Fire Vi Equestria
Personality:deceptive, Dark, flirtatious, persuasive, charismatic and short tempered
Diary type: the love and space diary (you shall learn more about this one as it continues as it starts basic and gets better)
 Name:Fire Vi Equestria Age:17 Personality:deceptive, Dark, flirtatious, persuasive, charismatic and
lebih dari setahun yang lalu alinah_09 said…
*face hoof* i knew it was based on THAT...havent watched it yet,but i have seen pictures of it,plus,i just had a terrible nightmare that paralyzed me temporarily until the sun came up...sorry,dude
lebih dari setahun yang lalu CrazyWriterLady said…
Sounds interesting!
Name: Ren
Personality: Judging, reserved, serious, uncomfortable showing emotion, loses focus under stress.
Diary: Thousand League Eyes (Never seen the show, but did my research)
 Sounds interesting! Name: Ren Age: 21 Personality: Judging, reserved, serious, uncomfortable showi