my little pony friendship is magic MLP: Catching api RP

_Laugh_ posted on Mar 25, 2014 at 12:42AM
Welcome, for the 75th Hunger Games!

For this role play, there can be up to 8 main characters. If you haven´t seen The Hunger Games: Catching fire, it´s alright (WATCH IT). Watching the trailer may help you. This will be a bit like the movie, just a few tweaks.
Before we enter the arena, we will be given a special element as a power. Earth, Fire, Water, and Air. Do not worry, we will also be given weapons. The arena will be controlled by President Snow. The main characters may have a chance to live. Katniss, Finnick, Johanna, etc. Will be replaced by us.
The reaping does not have to Boy and Girl. It can be girl girl, boy boy. There will have to be two ponies in each district, though. The main characters later on with become an alliance.

RULES:
-Do not rapidly begin to kill other ponies.
-It is alright to swear, but not so often.
-To make this RP last a bit longer, do not suddenly come up with ideas to destroy the arena.
- Do not take control of someone else´s character without their permission.

FILL THIS OUT:

Name:

District:

Personality:

Alike:

Extra Info:

Happy Hunger Games!
May the odds be ever in your favor!

Trailer:
link
 Welcome, for the 75th Hunger Games! For this role play, there can be up to 8 main characters. I

my little pony friendship is magic 72 balasa

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 72

lebih dari setahun yang lalu _Laugh_ said…
Name: Sunny Song

District: 7

Personality: Independent, Loyal, Tough, Wise, and Vicious.

Alike: A mix of Johanna Mason and Katniss Everdeen
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
 Name: Sunny Song District: 7 Personality: Independent, Loyal, Tough, Wise, and Vicious. Alik
lebih dari setahun yang lalu jordy_dash said…
Name:fire dash
District:4
Personality:loyal, persuasive, flirtatious, charismatic and short tempered
Alike:gale and finnick mixed together
(Can't wait for this, i looooooooooove the hunger games)
 Name:fire dash District:4 Personality:loyal, persuasive, flirtatious, charismatic and short tempere
lebih dari setahun yang lalu NocturnalMirage said…
Just watched the movie, I've been waiting eagerly to see it, so I shall join, if that's okay. :)

Name: Summer Pride

District: 6

Personality: spiritual, contemplative, short tempered, passionate, sometimes seductive, purposeful, vindictive

Alike: Johanna
 Just watched the movie, I've been waiting eagerly to see it, so I shall join, if that's okay. :) N
Excellent! Where would you two like to start off?
I don't know. It does not matter. You're the game master now, you decide. :)
Alright, since we are all from different districts, we can start off with the reaping. Shall we? To not get confused, we can all take turns. As we set off and enter the train serperatley, it is shown all the victors, and your character will talk about each one along with your mentor (Haymitch) and Reaper. Remember, if wanted you may create another character for your district. Nocturnal, would you like to go first?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu izfankirby said…
Wait, I'd like to join too.
Name: Case Cracker
District: 10
Personality: Arrogant, tough, untrusting (of others), follows his moral relativism
Alike: Maybe somewhat like Tresh (from the 74th Hunger Games)
 Wait, I'd like to gabung too. Name: Case cracker District: 10 Personality: Arrogant, tough, untrusti
Awesome! Let us get started. We shall start with the reaping.
(Sorry, fell asleep early yesterday. Um... I suggest you start, Laugh; to show us a demo of how you imagine the interaction between the characters and we'll follow your lead. :)
Alright xD Sorry, I'm not usually in charge of stuff much.. So as we talk, we will all be in our districts, and we haven't made contact yet. My OCs:
Haymitch - Hail Charmer
Peeta Mellark- Flare Flicker
Effie- Diamond Panache

I'll do the discussion Haymitch and Katniss talk before the reaping.

Hail Charmer: *sits on chair and pours a glass of wine* You my dear, no need to worry about anything.
Sunny Song: Oh, I don't? Let me correct you on that, Hail. President Snow wants me dead. And he'll do anything to make his desire come true.
Hail Charmer: *drinks* Well, this year they'll pick different victors. *shrugs*
Sunny Song: Those victors could be anyone. Even my sister.
Hail Charmer: Like I said, no worries.
Sunny Song: *rapidly stands up and smashes Hail's glass against wall*

Meadow: *comes in the room* Sunny.. You.. You must come see this.
Sunny Song: *walks out room along with Hail and enters living room. Sunny's mother is watching TV. Snow appears on screen, talking to an audience*

Snow: Ladies and. Gentlemen, this is the 75th year, of the annual Hunger games. And it was written in the chart of the games, that every 25 years, there would be a quarter quell. To keep fresh, for each new generation. The memory of those who have died in the uprising of the capital. Each Quarter Quell is distinguished by games, of a special significance. And now on this 75th anniversary of our defeat of the rebellion, we celebrate the 3rd Quarter Quell.

Hail Charmer: *groans*

Snow: On this, 3rd Quarter Quell Games, the male and female tributes, are to be reaped from the existing pool of victors in each district.

Mrs.Song: No.. That's not possible!
Sunny Song: *eyes widen*
Hail Charmer: *rage rises and throws bottle at monitor*
Meadow Song: He can't do that! Can he, Sunny?!
Sunny Song: *slowly stand up* *walks out of room and leaves house, heads to the woods*
(No worries, you'll do a great job. :)

Summer: *sees the announcement on that hologram TV thingy and her left eye starts to twitch, while a grimace of untold fury distorts her features* No... no... no!!! Insanity!!! *her horn charges up and fires a red magic beam at the TV, exploding it to pieces*
Sunny Song: *is now in the woods, sitting by an oak tree as snow slowly sprinkle from the sky* *stabs axe on tree* I've taken care of Seneca Crane.. And the capitol still want more? How absurd. Well I guess President Snow should try some of his own medicine! *stands up*
Flare Flicker: Sunny!
Sunny Song: *gasps* *turns* Flare! Are you insane? You almost gave me a heart attack!
Flare Flicker: Pardon me. You saw the-
Sunny Song: Yes, yes I did.
Flare Flicker: What did Hail say?
Sunny Song: Look, I'm really not in the mood of talking. *walks back home*
Summer: *tears her house up in her uncontrollable fury and rests on the couch, breathing rapidly, when a bunch of soldiers show up*

Squad leader: You need to come with us now!
Summer: What for?!
Squad leader: For the reaping!
Summer: *resists, but the soldiers knock her out and take her away*
Sunny Song: *opens doors and sees a big amount of soldiers in her house*
Diamond Panache: Why, hello darling!
Sunny Song: Diamond? What.. *turns and sees a soldier holding on to Flare* Hey! Let him go!
Diamond Panache: Sunny! Manners! Ehem.. The reaping is about to start! *walks out of house, along with some soldiers*
Soldier: *grabs Sunny's hoof, pulling her away from the room*
Sunny Song: *breaks free and runs to Hail* You cannot let Flare be chosen.
Hail: What? So you want me to die?

The soldier soon follows Sunny Song.

Sunny Song: Please. I can't afford to loose him. Promise me, you won't let anything happen to him.
Soldier: *grabs Sunny*
Sunny Song: Promise me!
Hail: ..I promise.
Sunny Song: *sighs of relief*
Case Cracker: *comes home after tracking some animals for an extra profit* *turns on the TV to the announcement* *stares at it in both rage and shock*
Soldiers: *enter the room*
Case Cracker: ...
Soldier: *pushes Case Cracker* Come on let's go!
Case Cracker: *sighs* *reluctantly walks*
Soon, everypony from district 7 is in front of a stage where the reaping happens.

Sunny Song: *walks up stage along with Hail and Flare*

Diamond Panache: *clears throat and looks at Sunny, surprised. She realizes what awaits from her* Welcome... Welcome. As we celebrate the 75th Anniversary and 3rd Quarter Quell of the Hunger Games. As always.. Mares first. *stares at Sunny with a frown on her face* *walks up to bowl, and reaches hoof pulling out the only paper in there* The female tribute from District 7... Sunny Song.
Sunny: *prevents tears rolling down her face by looking up* *walks beside Diamond*
Diamond Panache: Wonderful. Now for the men. *reaches for paper inside another bowl* For the male tribute of district 7.. *sighs* Hail Charmer.
Flare Flicker: I volunteer as tribute.
Hail: Flare-
Flare: No. You can't stop me. *walks beside Diamond*
Sunny Song: no..
Summer: *Stands on a stage in front of everypony from District 6 with a nasty bruise on her face and waits for the announcement*
Announcer: And the tribute from District 6 is... *pulls out the small piece of paper* Summer Pride!
Summer: *her left eye starts twitching again, but she doesn't show any emotion, until a blue earth pony pushes himself through the crowd* Mirage?!
Mirage: Mother!
Soldier: *grabs Summer and drags her inside the building*
Summer: No, let me go! I want to say goodbye to my son!
Soldier: No goodbyes! New rules, come on!
Summer: No!!! Let me go you monsters!!!

The soldiers drag her inside despite her best efforts to resist and the large two winged door closes with a loud bang.
(Calm water-Mags)
Fd:*eyes have expanded and he begins to laugh maniacally* YOU WANT ME! SNOW! HAHA! I will make you burn! *walks out of his house to the reaping and walks up the stairs smiling and waving to everyone*
Reaper:Ah welcome Fire! Welcome! Now as we start this reaping I must say... I.... Am sorry... For.... *begins to tear up* what will happen... Now! Mares first*chooses a mare and it was Fires Girlfriend*
Fd:N NO!!!
Calm Water:*walks out and shows that she wants to volunteer)
Fd:*is shocked*
Reaper:well... Ok then... Calm Water wishes to replace... Her... Well... Stallions now... *picks a name up* Fire Vi Equestria!
Fd:t thank you... *looks into the crowd* GOODBYE! *does the mockingjay symbol and whistles the tune*
Crowd:*begins to shout and scream trying to hit peace keeper*
Fd:*is dragged off the stage and is hit by a butt of a gun*
Head Peace Keeper:OI! Why did you do that? REBEL!
Fd:*licks the blood trickling down his face and smile and then laughs until looking up at him* it was my plan! VIVA LA RESISTANCE!
Head peace keeper:*knocks him out and has now got him on the train*
Diamond: Lovely.. To-

Soldiers come out of a large door and grabs Sunny and Flare. Sunny's sister, from the crowd starts screaming.

Diamond: Oh.. No. I must- Alrighty then.
Meadow: Sunny!
Sunny Song: Wait, I need to-

Door shuts in front of Sunny and Flare.
Fd:*wakes up in his train car* so... My speech got my knocked out? De-lightful!*tries to open the door but its locked* w what the?
*a monitor opens revealing the presidents head guard*
Head guard:Fire Vi Equestria, the President is busy with the quarter quell and can't talk to you personally so I must do, You tried to make the fragile spark engulf us in a flame war... You will be worst treated by us... Be careful... And may the odds be ever in your favour*the monitor switches off*
Fd:so... I guess it worked for a tiny rebellion action... *smirks* though only a small one... Well... *reveals a bobby pin from his trousers and lock picks the door*ha! *walks through and to the dinner cart* well... No one is here... Strange *picks up a spoon and begins to balance sugar cubes on it trying to pass time*
Summer: *sits on the train and watches everything and everypony around her with undisguised hatred and despise, but deep down, she's fighting with her tears* No. I will not give them the satisfaction! YOU WILL NEVER BREAK ME!
Fd:*picks up a knife and plays around with it* gonna have to kill again... My friends most likely...
Soldiers throw Sunny Song and Flare Flicker inside train.

Sunny Song: *quickly recovers and runs to door! but it then shuts* *slams hoof on door*

A few minutes later, as the train is moving, Sunny, Flare, Diamond, and Hail are in the dinner room.

Diamond: This Quarter Quell with be quite different.
Hail: *drinks alcohol* You don't say. Diamond: The Capitol has spared no expense. New tributes, New arena, and new enemies..

As Diamond continues with her talking, after an hour or so, they finally arrive at the Capitol. They are then taken to an elegant 'hotel' where the victors are placed.
Summer: *has been pacing around and mumbling to herself like a maniac in her room, since her train arrived at the "hotel"* Bastards... those sneaky little bastards... they said I could live in peace if I win the Game... yet here I am... and they want me to kill again... kill, kill, kill... that's what they care about... they want me dead... bastards... filthy bastards...
Hail: Now. These tributes have been friends for years. You two are the outsiders.
Flare: What does that mean for us?
Diamond: It means you two will have to make allies.
Sunny: And later kill them? No thank you.
Hail: Now listen, like I said. These victors have been friends for years.
Sunny: That just puts us higher on their kill list.
Hail: *chuckles* Do it your way. But I'm telling you. Once you enter the arena, they're first move will be to hunt you two down.
Sunny: *stays silent for a moment* Fine.
Diamond: May Hail and I do you two the favor to present you the victors? *turns on monitor*
Case Cracker: *arrives with the soldiers to the reaping* *he looks around him to see few other possible tributes*

Announcer: Now to choose our stallion that will have the honor participate in the hunger games *lifts paper* Case Cracker.
Case Cracker: *deeply sighs*
Soldier: *pushes him forward*
Case Cracker: *depressingly stands with the other tribute*
Mare tribute: *waves a sad goodbye to her mother*
Soldiers: *nudge tributes to walk away*
Announcer: Happy Hunger Games!
Tributes: *walk slowly*
Two victors from District 1 appear on monitor.
Hail: Cashmere and Gloss. Brother and sister from district 1. Won back-to-back games. Top favorites of the Capitol. Lots of sponsors, they will be lethal.
Fd:*is taking a shower* I need to win... I need to win... Hopefully none of my friends are in this year... *gets out and dries himself then brushes his mane*
Summer: *silently endures as the stylists prepare for her the next event, where she has to demonstrate what she's capable of in order to find some sponsors*
Fd:*is in the training tower and begins to shower* hah! I have missed you capital showers! *activates some buttons*
Sunny Song: *stylists start putting make up on her* *another ties her hair and curls it*
Summer: *loses her temper and shoos everypony away* Stop it already! There's more rendering on me than on the Capitol!!! If you use more, I'll look artificial!
Stylist: *about to put eyeliner on Flare*
Flare: No no no.
Stylist: *rolls eyes*
Diamond: Darlings! It's time! Come along.
Sunny: *follows Diamond*
Flare: *follows*
Summer: *is pushed inside the room, where all the tributes wait to show their talents, but not all of them arrived yet* Great... this is just great...
Fd:*walks into the training room and sees summer* s summer? Is that you?
Summer: Fire Dash! You're here too?
Fd:yea... Long time no see! So... Do you still have your skills?
Summer: Indeed. *hugs FD vehemently* Yeah, I still know my stuff. What about you?
Fd:what do you think?*smiles* but... What happens out there.... We have to kill our friends.... *looks depressed* why does he wish us to suffer? Is it because of that mockingjay? If it is... I will... *eyes zone out* kill her... Rip her limb from limb!
Sunny Song: *walks into room along with Flare Flicker as she stares at everypony.
Flare: Remember Sunny.. Today's about making friends.
Sunny Song: *grunts* That later we have to kill.
Fd:*walks to a armed combat area and picks up a spear, but watches sunny in the corner of his eues*
Summer: *looks around in the room, with undisguised inquiry, examining everypony's face in detail*
Flare: I'll check out the camouflage area.
Sunny Song: Good luck. *walks around room*
Summer: *walks around the room abstractedly, running her hooves down on the different swords and projectile weapons* Hmm... at least it's good quality.
Sunny Song: *keeps head low as staring at the others, not knowing where to start*
Summer: *grabs two short knives and performs a few artistic moves with them, then furrows a brow* I'm a little rusty...
Sunny Song: *turns head and looks at two ponies trying to make fire* *walks up to them*
Beetee: Just a little more friction, which will soon cause heat. *rubs sticks*
Sunny Song: You're suppose to move your hooves downward.
Beetee: *fixes glasses and does as what is told* *Soon, smoke starts rising from the sticks*
Wiress: Thank you.
Sunny Song: No problem at all.. *stands up and continues walking 'till she sees an old lady making a fishhook*
Summer: *glances at Sunny and smirks for a little, then turns her attention to the swords again* Ah, the katana was always my favorite. So elegant... so beautiful... so swift. *swings the sword like a professional*
Sunny Song: *had catched Summer glancing at her and stares back*
Summer: *a dubious smile expands on her face as she spins the sword in the air and catches it again, then the blade bursts into flames*