my little pony friendship is magic Is this the end?

KendiKens posted on Feb 14, 2014 at 08:59PM
Why,the last 1000 years sure have been a great danger for ponies.Where are the ponies now?Are they dead?Or are they escaping?None of them...They're hiding..But from who....Ponies think that these strange attacks come by some strange aliens,but nopony has ever seen them...Nopony know what they can really be....But,some ponies might want to find out...And for this,they put in danger their lives...In a war of...TECHNOLOGY!This is an intergalactic war,that ponies have called:The Star Wars,or some other ponies call it:The Constellations Intergalactic Technology,and many other names....But,can these brave ponies end the Star Wars?Join to find out!
Rules are:
~You need to join with an OC in this RP.It's an OC RP.
~You may join with a villain(alien in this case)
~You may join with 3 OCs.
~You can't solve a problem,with just some alicorn or powerful unicorn magic.That's not allowed.
~You may use alicorn OCs.
~You may NOT use another user's OC.
~Please response daily.
~Have FUN!
To join,you have to fill this little sheet too:
Name:
Information:(any type,but try to include the special talent etc.....)
Pic:
save

my little pony friendship is magic 6 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu KendiKens said…
Name:Harmony Gem
Information:Born as an alicon,and her cutie mark is the tree of harmony,sun and moon.She was born in Canterlot,but by that time,it was renamed,and it's name is Futurelia.Daughter of princess Crystal Gem and prince Royal Heart.Harmony's life began with much love and friends.She is patient,kind,generous,magical,honest,loyal­,fr­ien­dly­,fu­nny­.He­r special talent is to raise sun and moon,and keep the harmony alive.She was destined to be the newest and one of the most powerfulest princesses.She is now just 17,but she has a long life to live,and has a lot of job to do.But now,her job is to stop this intergalactic war,but of course,with her friends help.
Pic:
 Name:Harmony Gem Gender:Mare Information:Born as an alicon,and her cutie mark is the pohon of harmon
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Rendal_Pony said…
OMG, so, today, (valentines day) this guy that i like, HE KISSED ME!!!!(but he hasn't asked me out yet :( ) QUESTION OF THE DAYS/WEEK: WHAT SHOULD I DO?!?!?!ok, then. i think this would be what my crush in pony form would look like:
Gamer Beats
stallion
his cutie mark represents beats because he LOVES gaming for Ponytube, and his beats gave him his LOVE, and affection of life.He has a girlfriend named Nichole. (just nichole. she's a human, the reason why >>>>) He was a human on Earth. He dropped his phone, (fortunately, the portal to the human/pony world was open by that time) it went inside the portal to Equestria.He needed his phone, so he went to Equestria, but when he got there, it WAS AMAIZING! He needed to stay, so he made Celestia a promise that he could stay in Equestria, but he couldn't tell anybody his history about the "human" world.
 OMG, so, today, (valentines day) this guy that i like, HE KISSED ME!!!!(but he hasn't asked me out ye
NocturnalMirage commented…
That's so romantic! :) lebih dari setahun yang lalu
alinah_09 commented…
this guy reminds of those guys at anda tube where i watch gameplays: PewdiePie,Cryaotic and Talmire lebih dari setahun yang lalu
So,we may start then.
Harmony Gem:DUCK!
Gamer Beats:*Is listening on his phone to September* hmm hm hmm hmh mmmm hm hmm oh i forgot *runs, and then runs into Harmony Gem* Oh, sorry! Need a hand?
HG:Thanks!But,I don't think it's the time for listening music.
Gamer Beats:Why?*looks around, then looks at Harmony Gem* Holy Luna! I-i-i-i-its another pony! A mare! Oh, I thought I was the only one. Y-y-you're n-n-not imagination, are you?YES!