my little pony friendship is magic My Little Sci-fi OC RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Feb 13, 2014 at 12:13PM
Of course, we have seen all the stereo-feeds on the video pillars, but we never thought we will actually get to see Ohra with our own eyes once. Yes, the famous artificial planet far away in space. We were chosen to attend to the Galactic Conference of ponykind and its star-allies. We all heard about the disturbing transmission we received from the unknown depths of the cosmos. The Great Academic Computer have chosen us from hundreds of appliers to represent and serve the best interests of ponykind and all the sentient civilizations we have discovered.

Over the course of the last 650 years, we ponies have widened our knowledge about the universe. Our flourishing civilization has passed the test of time and now it is our job to help other, less fortunate societies and beings all across the galaxy. We have attained the highest level of wisdom and awareness possible... at least that's what we thought, until a new force emerged from the stars...

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn)

- Please limit yourselves to 4 characters/person

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

If you join with your OC, please define your character's profession, which will determine his/her skills of course.

-
 Of course, we have seen all the stereo-feeds on the video pillars, but we never thought we will actua

my little pony friendship is magic 96 balasa

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 96

lebih dari setahun yang lalu ChibiEmmy said…
We're here to kill ALL the Butterflies, not a single one is safe from me!
Name: Minty Green
Race: Unicorn (She isn't a Alicorn, I swear artificial wings are gonna be the shit one day! This is why I rarely use her. I hate explaining xD)
Skills: Military and Survival Training
 We're here to kill ALL the Butterflies, not a single one is aman, brankas from me! Name: Minty Green Gender
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Seanthehedgehog said…
Is this supposed to be like Star Trek?

Name: Putnam
Race: Unicorn
Skills: Fighting, and Fixing things
 Is this supposed to be like bintang Trek? Name: Putnam Gender: Stallion Race: Unicorn Skills: Figh
lebih dari setahun yang lalu NocturnalMirage said…
Name: Short Circuit
Race: Unicorn
Profession: Science officer (her field of expertise mostly involves nanotechnology, bio-engineering and adapted astrophysics)

(Yeah, Sean, something like that. Btw, I originally created this character as a villain for a Power Ponies RP, but she can be a good guy here, so don't mind the evil grin on her face. I thought she would be more suitable for this particular RP.)
 Name: Short Circuit Gender: Mare Race: Unicorn Profession: Science officer (her field of expertise
I thought this would be like Star Wars, but your idea works too. When do we start?
Well, it can be like Star Wars if you want, that's why I said "something like Star Trek", not exactly like Star Trek. The tittle says Sci-fi, the RP can be like anything that fits into that category. And I'm only waiting for Jordy, he said he'll join as well.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu jordy_dash said…
(I shall join! :D if that's ok with you? Lol)
Name:fire dash
Race:allicorn
Skills: stealth skills, medical skills and a wide knowledge of alien languages
Job on ship: stealth squad member and alien approach advisor
Bio:fire dash was a mercenary who done whatever would get him (insert currency here!) and mares, he grew up the ranks and was known as the greatest hired merc, in the omega sector and the surrounding area, soon he had became a crime lord and was wanted by all members of police in the universe! Ratted out by a traitor in his empire he was arrested, that was then when a admiral offered him a position in the (insert space organization here) he then became a captain of the U.S.S archangel, a sovereign class and pursued the most dangerous threats in the universe!
(Would it be ok if fire dash will join the crew when he is saved by you or something like that?)
 (I shall join! :D if that's ok with you? Lol) Name:fire dash Gender:stallion Race:allicorn Skills
(Welcome! Sure, whatever you feel like doing! :)

Standing by...

Initializing MLP reconfiguration matrix...

Reconfiguration complete!

Loading opening scene:

The story begins in the Canterlot, where the Great Academic Computer shows the results which determine who will attend to the Galactic Conference at the Artificial planet of Ohra.

Short Circuit (SC from now on): *walking in the park, enjoying the sunlight, when the nearest video-pillar comes to life and informs her about the results* Oh my goodness! I can't believe I was chosen!
Putnam: *sees video pillar showing his results* Awesome. I made it.
SC: Hmm... The instructions are clear. Report at the Illumina Center 6:00 AM sharp, tomorrow morning.
Putnam: *Reading instructions* Well, I'll definitely be there.
Next morning, SC waits in the middle of the crowd in the Illumina Center

SC: Wow... so many ponies... I wonder who I'll be serving with?
the U.S.S archangel docks and fire dash walks around looking at the various stalls and stores near the ship docks
Fd:*walks to a clothing store* excuse me! im captain fire dash of the U.S.S archangel, may I see your finest goods?
Shop owner:yes sir yes! *shows a fine outfit that is black and has a red line going down it* it's made from the greatest fabrics from the Delta sector!
Fd:I will have it*gives the shop owner the money and puts on it and puts his badge on it aswell* thank you,.. Time to meet the governor of this planet*checks phaser* good... Now time to go to his house*walks*
*Minty walked over to the crowd and continually looked up, and the back down a a piece of paper* Minty Green: I'm pretty sure this is the place..
May I have your attention please? * bulky stallion walks up to a stage* I am Space Marshall Stormblade. You are all here because you show great talent, intellect, professionalism and determination in what you do. You are the best, thus, you have been chosen from thousands of appliers to spread the ideals of Justice, Freedom and Harmony to all sentient beings in the universe! Now, the Great Academic Computer will determine the ideal and logical schedule. you will soon find out who goes on which ship. Thank you for your service!
*Minty looked up over the flood of ponies* Minty Green: Did they really need to recruit this many ponies?
SC: *goes with the flow of the crowd until she ends up beside Minty and hears her question* Yeah, the essential crew of a class VII starship is 253 ponies.
Hey wait for me. I won't be back until tomorrow.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu KendiKens said…
Would love to join.
Name:Gem Soul
Race: Alicorn
Profession:Raising sun,moon,stars,ruling Equestria,being with friends,helping them,''saving the day.''
Pic:
 Would cinta to join. Name:Gem Soul Gender: Mare Race: Alicorn Profession:Raising sun,moon,stars,r
NocturnalMirage commented…
welcome! :) lebih dari setahun yang lalu
KendiKens commented…
I thank you! lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Oh, I didn't know. All right, we shall wait for you then. Of course. :)
Alrighty!
(Watching season 2 episode 1 of code geass.... Mind f*ck)
I'm back
(Welcome Back!)
Minty Green: Is that many really needed for a ship?
Putnam: Most likely.
Minty Green: That's a little over board, but I guess it's better not to question it!
Putman: Whatever.
Gem Soul:I gotta see the situation.Just...Uh,stay here.I'll be back before you know it.*leaves*
Putnam: Nopony's rushing you Gem Soul.
Gem Soul:*sees around the zone*Their strategy....Must get them..My seventh sense...My magic sense..Is telling me..Something strange going on...But gotta go to my friends..They're in great danger..And sooner or later,something might happen...
SC: *walks around in the crowd, looking confused* Hey... anypony's assigned to the Capricorn? Anypony? Drat, there must be something wrong, if I'm the only one...
Minty waved a hoof in the crowd as a answer* Minty Green: I am too!
SC: Oh, great! *shuffles in the crowd until she reaches Minty* Hey there!
Putnam: I think we all are.
Minty Green: Hello! I'm guessing if we head over to our ship, we'll meet up with the rest of the crew.
SC: Yeah, sure. I think it's that way... Name's Arianna by the way, but my friends call me Short Circuit.
Putnam: Pleasure to meet you.
Minty Green: I'm Minty Green! But most just call me Minty.
SC: Terrific! It seems we're going to be working together!
Putnam: Cool.
SC: Oh, here's our ride! *points to a small interplanetary ship*
Minty Green: Looks.. Cozy!
SC: Gah! It's an old foton-drive ship... It's so slow! It wastes an entire week, until it reaches the 9th planet! It's top speed is under 200 light years/second, can you believe that?
Minty Green: It only goes that fast? It needs to be updated desperately.
SC: Yeah. It's that slow. But wait till we see the Capricorn! It's one of the biggest star ships ever built! Not the fastest, but the strongest for sure!
Putnam: What is the fastest ship?
Minty Green: Must be pretty well built! And probably fancy inside.
Putnam: Yeah, but do you know the name of the fastest ship in the world?
SC: The fastest is the "Rainbow Dash". It was named after a famous pony in the old times, if I'm not mistaken. Oh and every ship is pretty fancy on the inside. They have a small city there, with a park, where the seasons change just like here.
Putnam: That sounds cool.
Minty Green: It must be pretty hard on the ponies to travel in that without the right training.