Leverage pregnant Paker

biopsych_gal posted on Dec 20, 2010 at 05:57PM
So I had a dream last night about the show. In it Parker was showing signs of being pregnant. she kept eating wierd things (cravings) and then puking (morning sickness). Unfortunately everyone else seems to dismiss these thing as just more wierdness from parker. And, parker herself is clueless. The only one who really seems concerned is sophie..so finally she goes to talk to parker and see if she can convince parker to take a home pregnancy test. It gets funny when the are in the girls room and sophie is trying to get parker to understand the obvious elephant in the room but she soon realizes the parker is more clueless then even sophie oringinally thought and sophie ends up giving parker the birds and the bees talk.

I woke up and thought it would be an awesome episode especailly if she kept the baby and it ended up just like parker. Imagine the nanny takes it to the park for a walk and when they return the baby appears to have collected a brand new gold braclet and the nanny has no idea where it came from...hehehehe. what do you think?

Leverage 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu TheFanSiteJob said…
Are you by any chance also known as S Robin? If so I enjoyed your fanfic.