Gossip Girl Spoiler Whores Dates for your GGSW Diary!

LittleDancer123 posted on May 19, 2009 at 06:10PM
Hello, GGSWs!

Our lovely thread has been going since the Summer of '08, and GG Season Two is officially over as we enter Summer '09.

------------------------------------

Now that 2x25 has aired, we are in the ultimate hiatus until August 31st*.

To keep us all together until the Season Three (ZOMG) Spoilers start leaking through, we could have a few gatherings, reunions, sex-a-thons etc; like the Nightcrack Reunion most of us attended about a month ago.

This thread is dedicated to everyone giving ideas for such events and planning them together.
We can keep a list of dates, times and details at the top; so keep checking here to see what's happening!

Our One-Year Anniversary is approaching which will obviously need a celebration of sorts, so any ideas... send them this way!

Upcoming Events:

Event: One Year Anniversary!
Date:
Time:
Details:
Manager:

Event:
Date:
Time:
Details:
Manager:

Event:
Date:
Time:
Details:
Manager:

*Not Confirmed.
last edited on May 19, 2009 at 06:12PM

Gossip Girl Spoiler Whores 3 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Shandiii said…
YAYY! Thanks for making the thread! I can't wait to start planing parties! :D

Uhm, we could have one like, next week, since it will be our first week without a new episode in awhile!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Leightonfan said…
hmmmm. I totally can't wait for when we chat during the celebration of the first episode of season three :D
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Shandiii said…
This one is kind of random, but we are less than 100 pages away from 4000! Before page 3000 [I think?] we had a picspam, so maybe after we get a little closer we can plan a picspam to 4000 party!
We would just have to estimate around when to have the party so we are close enough to actually make it to 4000, but not too close were everyone won't be there. lol.