random role playing Troublesome School: detik Generation! (Private)

xXDreamWriterXx posted on Dec 15, 2014 at 02:41PM
So it is the same high school for "troublemaker" supernaturals but this time, the babies are all grown up and are attending the school! Like parent, like child.

Name:
Species:
Powers:
What "trouble" did you cause?:
Appearance:
Bio:
Other:

random role playing 10208 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 7751-7800 of 10208

lebih dari setahun yang lalu sieluvzsoul said…
Tailah nodded and walked back into the kitchen.
"You're so mean. You left me to make myself warm last night.. I'm mad at you. Humph! " Theresa sat up, arms crossed.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu xXDreamWriterXx said…
Ryosuke scratched the back of his head. "I'm sorry. I was waiting up for Zayne and I fell asleep. I'm sorry. I'll do anything to make it up to you."
Theresa sighed. "Well. If that's the reason.. It's OK."
Tailah walked out and handed Ryosuke a plate of pancakes. Then walked back up to her room.
Ryosuke watched her leave and looked at the girl on his lap. "She still out of it?"
Theresa nodded. "Well. She's responsive. But her eyes are still empty. She has a show tomorrow too. Wonder how that will go..."
Ryosuke sighed. "Hopefully...good."
Zayne suddenly came through the door with a huge grin on his face. "Hey you two! It smells nice in here. You guys cooked? Delicious!"
Ryosuke stared at him, shocked. "What the..." Then he looked irritated. "Where the hell were you?!"
Zayne shrugged. "I needed to talk so I did. Now, where is that sexy sister named Tailah?"
"Um... She's upstairs practicing for her dance show tomorrow." Theresa replied.
Zayne winked at the two before heading upstairs and knocking on her door.
Ryosuke looked at Theresa, confused. "Did he seem...different...to you?"
"1 second." Tailah pulled on the baggy sweatshirt. She didn't bother pausing her music though. She opened the door. "Oh. Good morning Zayne. Do you need something?"
Theresa nodded. "He was like... Extremely happy and Pervy."
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Zayne smiled warmly at her. "I'm sorry I hurt you so much. What I want more than anything is you and your love. Your love for me is the only thing that can save me. Please...I need you."
Ryosuke nodded. "It was like...yesturday never happened. I wonder who he talked to because that person did an awesome job."
Tailah blinked. She was pretty confused. "But.. You said you couldn't love anyone ever again."
Theresa nodded. "No kidding.."
Zayne looked down. "I can't...imprint on anyone ever again. But according to my friend, I can love. It is possible. I just...if you are willing to help me...maybe I can...I want to...."
"Now...unless you plan on feeding me, I want to eat." Ryosuke said with his hands on her waist.
"I'm not going to let you fall in love with someone when you cared for that girl so dearly. That's cruel.." Tailah smiled sadly, eyes empty again.
"I'm your succubus. Not your maid. " Theresa got off of his lap and walked upstairs." Hey, sorry to interrupt. But Tai, wanna head out to the bar later, and we'll find you someone yummy to fuck. "
Tailah stroked her long red hair behind her ear. "I'll get back to you on that."
Theresa nodded and walked off again.
Zayne was surprised. "But...you said you would do anything to help. And...I want to. I need to move on. I will always love Alicia but I know she would understand. Please..."
Ryosuke shrugged and finally sat up and began eating.
Tailah sighed and looked down. "OK.."
Zayne looked at her. "You don't sound happy about it. He put his hand under her chin and made her look at him. "What will it take to get the light back in your eyes?"
Tailah looked away again. "I am happy.." She wiped her still empty eyes. "I'm happy.."
Zayne rested his forehead against hers and made her look his way again. "Please...I don't want to see you this way anymore." He lightly kissed her lips.
Tailah pulled back and covered her face. She sank to her knees, crying.
Zayne couldn't hide his hurt expression before he too looked away. "I see...I guess I was hoping for too much too soon. Sorry..." He walked away and into his room.
Tailah chased after him, and took his shirt in her hands. "N-no.. It's just.. You were so happy with her.. How could such a creature like me... Ever bring a smile to your face... S-someone like me.. Can't ever make you 100% happy... I want to be with Y-you.. But.. She was so beautiful.. You told me you were so happy... You said she was your everything... "
Zayne didn't move as he looked down at the ground. "She was...she was my everything...and I destroyed her. And there is no way to bring her back. She wouldn't want me to Mope around and act the way I am. I'm sure she is very upset with me right now." He chuckles slightly. "Probably calling me an idiot wolf boy. But...her dying wish was for me to live and be happy. And so far, I'm not doing it right. I'm living but I'm not happy. That is...until I met you. Having you around has made me more happy than I have been since that terrible day. I'm sure Alicia would want the person responsible for my happiness to continue to make me as happy as she did." He glances over his shoulder at her. "You are so beautiful...and I want to make you as happy as you make me. Because you really do make me happy."
Tailah looked up at him. Her eyes now full of fear, but deep inside passion and love which just needed help surfacing. Her face scrunched up as more tears streamed down her face. She wrapped her arms around his stomach and cried into his back.
Zayne smiled softly and gently placed his hand on top of hers. "I'm falling for you Tailah. I really am and...I don't think I can stop."
Tailah tightened her grip. "I a-already fell for you.. I fell too hard.. I can't bare the fact th-that a wolf can only imprint once.. B-but I just can't find it in myself to leave... I can't find it in myself to deal with the fact I would never s-see you again i-if I ran.. I'm not ready to let go again.. "
"Then don't let go. Just hold on for as long as you want." Zayne said gently.
Tailah pulled away from him. She opened her eyes, which were filled with passion. She walked around to the front of him, and looked up at him, smiling.
Zayne smiled and gently put his hands on her cheeks. Then slowly leaned down and kissed softly.
Tailah kissed him back, tears falling from behind her closed eyes.
Zayne wiped away her tears with his thumbs as he kissed more with passion.
Tailah wrapped her arms around his neck.
Zayne wrapped his arms around her waist.
Tailah tightened her grip and pulled back.
Zayne looked at her and smiled.
"I'll do anything for your happiness. Anything I can do.. Just tell me and I'll do it.." Tailah replied.
Zayne smirked and winked at her. "Anything you say? How about we consummate our relationship right now."
Tailah smirked. "So naughty.. Well. Let's do it. And keep in mind, I'm not a Virgin and I've had sex with like 10 guys already. You promised me the best sex of my life. You better prove that right wolfy boy."
Zayne picked her up bridal style. "Oh baby, not only am I going to prove myself right, you won't be able to stop yourself from craving more." He kicked his door shut and laid her down on the bed. He gave her neck butterfly kisses all over as his hand found its way under her sweatshirt and groping and pinch her breast.
Tailah moaned a bit.
Zayne massaged her breast as he nibbled her neck teasingly and lovingly.
Tailah moaned louder, clenching the comforters a bit.
Zayne pinched and rolled her nipple as he sucked and nibble on her neck.
Tailah moaned louder.
He let his other hand slide down and slowly rubbed her between her legs. "How does it feel babe?" He whispered seductivly in her ear.
"It feels.. Fucking awesome!" Tailah moaned out.
Zayne pulled off her sweatshirt and sucked on her nipple while pinching and pulling on the other. His other hand rubbed her a bit faster.
Tailah moaned louder, clenching the comforter tighter.
Zayne nibbled hard on her nipple and slipped a finger inside her, thrust slowly.
Tailah moaned even more. "Fuck.. You tease too much.."
Zayne chuckled. "I do but that doesn't stop your body from enjoying it." He bit a bit harder and yanked harder on her nipple as he slipped another finger inside and picked up speed a bit.