random role playing Troublesome School: detik Generation! (Private)

xXDreamWriterXx posted on Dec 15, 2014 at 02:41PM
So it is the same high school for "troublemaker" supernaturals but this time, the babies are all grown up and are attending the school! Like parent, like child.

Name:
Species:
Powers:
What "trouble" did you cause?:
Appearance:
Bio:
Other:

random role playing 10208 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 7101-7150 of 10208

lebih dari setahun yang lalu sieluvzsoul said…
"Fine. I won't leave." Theresa remarked.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu xXDreamWriterXx said…
Ryosuke couldn't help but smile at that. "Okay, great. Sleep well and later tonight I can show you a great place to star gaze."
Theresa smiled. "I look forward to that." She walked all the way up and into the spare room.
Ryosuke smiled even more and relaxed against the couch, unable to hide his excitement and happiness.
(Timeskip?)
(Okay. Later that night. You can start with Theresa waking up.)
(kk.)
Theresa sat up, stretching.
There were voices coming from downstairs. One was ryosuke and the other was another male. The other male was laughing while ryosuke yelled something at him.
Theresa walked out and listened from upstairs.
"Don't be so embarrassed, Ryu. It's not every day you come home and even better! You brought a girl with you too!"
"Shut up! Damnit, I was hoping you would be out longer..."
"Why? Were you planning on doing naughty things while you two were alone? My, you have grown. Mom would be so proud."
"Don't bring mother into this! And I wasn't planning anything. I just...just wanted..."
Chuckling. "You just wanted what? You are so cute when you get like this. It's so rare, I have to savor moments like these."
"Grrrrr shut it!"
Theresa walked down. "Um excuse me... Should I leave..?"
The two that were sitting on the couch both turned to look at her the older guy next to ryosuke stood up and smiled charmingly at her. "Well, well, well. Sleeping beauty woke up from her sleep. There is no need for you to leave. I don't bite." He winked at her. "Unless you want me to."
Ryosuke punched the guy in the arm. "Knock it off!" He turned to looked at Theresea. "This is my older brother, Zayne."
Zayne nodded at her. "A pleasure to meet the girl Ryu brought home."
 The two that were sitting on the dipan, sofa both turned to look at her the older guy selanjutnya to ryosuke stood
Theresa smiled. Wow, he was really good looking. "Pleasure to meet you Zayne. I'm Theresa." He reminded him of her big sister, but unlike her, he probably wasn't single.
Zayne took her hand and kissed the back of it. "Theresa. A name befitting a true goddess. I hope my clueless younger brother has been treating you well. I do try to teach him the ropes on how to treat the ladies."
Ryosuke rolled his eyes. "Oh please. I don't want to hear that from a single guy like you."
Zayne glances at him. "I may be single but I already have more experience in the love department than you." He looked back at Theresa. "He's still a virgin so he has little to no experience."
"Hey! You didn't have to tell her that!" Ryosuke shouted, blushing furiously.
Theresa giggled when her phone rang. "I'm sorry. It's my sister. She's coming to visit. It'll be real quick." She answered the FaceTime and a beautiful girl appeared on the screen. "Hey sissy!"
"Hey baby girl. I'll just sleep with you. "
" Kk. That it? "
" I'm sorry.. I just wanted to see my baby girl's face. "
" Damnit Sis. Bye. "
" Are those boys? "
" Bye! " Theresa hung up. She bowed." I'm sorry. "
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Zayne chuckled. "It's not a problem at all. You should let her sleep over here as well. Nothing wrong with having a woman's touch around here, right Ryu."
Ryosuke sighed. "You and your damn weakness for women will be the death of you..." He muttered.
"We'll. She's single, so maybe." Theresa giggled. "You're funny, Zayne. But if you wanna meet her, she'll be out here for a month."
Zayne scratched his chin with a smirk. "Oh really now? Maybe I should be polite and say hello to your sister. How old is she?"
Ryosuke facpalmed, knowing where this was going.
Theresa stretched. "Shes 20. 21 in a week."
"Oh? Very nice. Young and pretty...yes I would love to meet her." Zayne muttered with lustful eyes. Then he blinked and they were gone, back to being charming. "So tell me, how did you meet my younger brother?"
"I met him as a wolf. He was injured, so I tended to him." Theresa replied.
Zayne smirked and looked at his brother. "You got hurt that bad huh?"
Ryosuke looked away, glaring at the floor.
Zayne shrugged and turnes back to the girl. "I see and I'm guessing it was love at first sight wasn't it?"
Theresa blushed.
"Not even knowing about his human side, you still fell in love. You fell even more when you saw what he really looked liked. Wow. I must say I am impressed. Ryu, you got yourself a good one here."
Ryosuke blushes slightly. "...I know..." He muttered.
Zayne chuckled. "Well little miss Theresa, please treat my brother well. He is in your care."
Theresa smiled and nodded. "I understand."
Ryosuke took her hand. "Let's go. Before my brother says something more embarrassing."
Zayne smiled. "What more could I say?"
"A lot..." Ryosuke muttered and pulled her out the house and walked around the lake. "Sorry about him. He is quite...the charming yet troubling wolf."
"He was funny. I can tell he cares about you." Theresa replied.
Ryosuke scratched the back of his head. "Yeah well...he has a funny way of showing it."
"He embarrasses you because he's your brother. My sister does it too." Theresa replied.
"What's your sister's name anyway? I don't think you told Zayne." Ryosuke replied.
"Tailah ." Theresa replied.
"Well tell Tailah to be careful when it comes to my brother. He is a pro charmer and is quite active in the bedroom." He sighed. "Sadly I know this cause of all the screaming I hear from his room sometimes. It's quite embarrassing to listen to."
"I'll tell her. She gets here tomorrow. Would you like to meet her.." Theresa replied.
Ryosuke looked at her. "Really? Uh sure. That would be nice."
Theresa smiled. "I'm sure she'd love to meet the guy I've fallen for. Fair warning, she... Is very flirty.. Like she'll flash any boy who asks, or make out with any boy or girl. It's odd. She loves sexual things, but she's still a Virgin. She wants her powers though, she has also always wanted a friend with benefits. She's odd.. "
Ryosuke chuckled slightly. "Then maybe they are match for each other. Though when she meets my brother...she might not be a virgin for long..."
Theresa sighed. "I'd keep her from doing that with him. I don't want her to get hurt, she's just too fragile after her last relationship. A member of her band, he beat her. They're still traveling around, but he was kicked out."
Ryosuke frowned. "Abusive huh. My brother is many things but abusive isn't one of them. He swore on our mother's grave to never hurt or beat a woman. He's done many thing to women but for some reason, they all leave happy. My brother he...he is a good guy in the end...."
"I can tell. He seems very sweet. It's just, Tailah... She needs someone to actually love her. Not just fuck her and leave." Theresa stopped and held her hands in front of her. "Not that I'm criticizing your brother or anything! He seems really chill n' stuff! ! It's just, I don't want to see her cry anymore!! That's all, really! Th-then again.. If that's what she wants, I won't stop her.. But still.."
Ryosuke looked up at the dark sky. "I'm sure...my brother won't make her cry. If he does, I'll beat him up for you." He glanced at her. "Sound good?"
Theresa waved her hands wildly, embarrassed. "N-no! Don't beat him up! He does what he wants, that's n-no reason to beat him up."
"Well of course it is. If he makes your sister cry than it is the same as letting you cry and I don't want any more tears coming down your face." Ryosuke said and gently put his hand on her cheek, staring deeply into her eyes.
Theresa blushed, heart rate speeding up. She stares back, lost in his beautiful eyes.
"I really have fallen for you..." Ryosuke whispered.
"I've fallen for you too.. I-i know it now." Theresa stated, stuck in the trance his eyes always put her in.
Ryosuke stroked her cheek and slowly leaned in, closer and closer, feeling a strong pull pulling him towards her.
Unconsciously, Theresa slowly rose to her toes, to get closer to his height.
Before he can even think about what he was going to do, his lips press lightly against hers.
Theresa slowly closed her eyes her arms slowly going around his neck.
Ryosuke relaxed with his eyes closed, he wrapped his arms around her waist. Everything just felt...perfect. It all felt so right. To be here. With her like this. Nothing has ever felt so right before in his entire life. That's when it all clicked. It was because he imprinted. He imprinted on her. He had from the very beginning. Everything made sense now.