random role playing Troublesome School: detik Generation! (Private)

xXDreamWriterXx posted on Dec 15, 2014 at 02:41PM
So it is the same high school for "troublemaker" supernaturals but this time, the babies are all grown up and are attending the school! Like parent, like child.

Name:
Species:
Powers:
What "trouble" did you cause?:
Appearance:
Bio:
Other:

random role playing 10208 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6801-6850 of 10208

lebih dari setahun yang lalu xXDreamWriterXx said…
Shana still smiled. "I'm sure he will show himself when you least expect it! You just have to have patience."
lebih dari setahun yang lalu sieluvzsoul said…
Theresa shrugged, "I'm in no hurry."
Daisuke russled her hair. "And while you wait, you have us to keep you company!
Shana nodded. "Yeah."
Theresa nodded. "I know."
Arci smiled and grabbed her hand.
Theresa looked at her.
Arci giggled.
"I heard there was fireworks tonight. Shall we all watch it together?" Shana said.
Daisuke shrugged. "I'm down for it."
"Yay! Fireworks!" Arci exclaimed.
Sora nodded. "Sounds chill."
Theresa smiled. "I'm so in!"
Arein nodded.
"Awesome! Then let's meet here later tonight then." Shana replied.

(Fast forward to tonight. Just have Theresea heading to the location alone. I've so got this!)
(kk.)

Theresa was walking towards the restaurant they were at earlier. "God, it's cold."
There was a whimper near by the trees. It sounded like a wounded animal.
"OMG. Is that a injured animal!" Theresa walked over to the trees quickly and looked around.
There, limping and bleeding, was a large white wolf with golden eyes. The wolf quickly turned towards the new girl. He growled at her, warning her off but whimpered when he tried to step back with his injured leg.
 There, limping and bleeding, was a large white serigala with golden eyes. The serigala quickly turned towards
Theresa held her hand out. "Easy there.. I'm not gonna hurt you. I just wanna help you..." She inched toward the wolf. What was such a beautiful creature doing out here.
The wolf growled louder at her, trying hard to scare her off again. It clearly had no reason to trust her so it wanted her to go away. It winced as the pain from his leg got worse, meaning it could not run away.
"Please... Just let me tend to your wound. I'll leave you alone as soon as I'm done..I promise. Please..." Theresa looked straight into his eyes. "Please? It'll be nice and quick. I swear."
The wolf stared back at her, as if it could see into her very soul, growling but not as loudly. He whimpered before he fell on his side, still looking at her. It could no longer stand and knew it had not fight back even if he wanted to.
Theresa rushed over and pulled a bandage out off her purse, she poured a little bit of alcohol onto the wound and stitched it up, then she wrapped the leg carefully and tenderly. "You know, you're a very beautiful creature." She closed her purse and stood.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
The wolf winced and growl a few times as she patched him. Even after she was done, all he could do was lift his head and look at his leg before staring the girl who saved him. She had some of his blood on her from patching him up.
Theresa smiled a poured some water into a empty plastic cup and set it in front of him.. "Sorry.. I dont have food. you should probably leave as soon as you can, people will kill you... Goodbye." She walked off towards the restaurant
The wolf watched her leave and then looked at the water she left for him. So there were humans like that...huh...
(timeskip?)
(Yup! The next day!)
The wolf laid were it fell, not moving as it slept. It had drank the water the girl left and was now resting, still too injured to move. It's stomach growled but he ignored it.
"Still here,hm?" Theresa kneeled down and set down some meat in front of his nose. "Guess you are pretty well hidden, no one really comes over here. But you have to eat."
The wolf opened its golden eyes and looked at her. He lifted his head and then sniffed the meat to see if there was anything deadly in it. He could never be too careful. When he didn't smell anything but meat, he began eating it.
Theresa noticed the empty cup and poured some more water into it. "There." She stood again.
The wolf finished the meat and looked at the girl, confused as to why she being so nice to him.
"Get better soon. Kay?" Theresa reached down and stroked his head. 'I hate seeing such beautiful creatures in pain." She stood up straight again.
The wolf didn't understand this girl or why she was being so nice. He didn't sense any bad attempt from her... He sniffed the water and then licked up the water, thirsty.
Theresa bowed. "Sayonara." She walked off.
The wolf slowly sat up, watching her go once again
"There you are Theresa! C'mon, let's go or we'll be late for the movie." Arci called.
Theresa ran off after her best friends.
The wolf laid down again once she was gone. He didn't get why she was nice to a strange animal like himself without any evil instinct. What a strange girl...
(next day)

Theresa was going for her morning jog.
The wolf was sleeping in the same spot, still waiting for his leg to fully recover.
Theresa saw it out of the corner of her eye and sighed as she stopped. She sat on a bench next to the trees. "You really need to get somewhere safer boy."
The wolf opened his eyes and looked at her. It's not like he didn't want to go. He just had no idea where to go.
"Maybe. If you wanted, you could stay in my backyard. A wolf would be nothing to my mom and I. Her best friend's husband is a vampire. She's dealt with some really awful things when they were all teenagers."
The wolf growled loudly at the word vampire. Clearly, he wasn't a big fan of them. Still, he slowly sat up and continued to stare at her.
"Don't worry... He doesn't live with us would you like to stay in my backyard until you recover..?" Theresa replied softly.
A place to stay huh... The wolf knew a storm was coming and being here would be a bad idea. Yet...to go with her...she was still a stranger to him. But when he looked at his options, he didn't have room to be picky. So he slowly stood up, wincing slightly at his back leg and walked over to her. If he sensed any danger, he would attack.
Theresa smiled and stood. "Let's go then. No one's out right now." She walked off slowly.
The wolf slowly limped after her, staying a few steps behind her.
They reached her house.
Joanne was just getting ready to leave, when she saw the wolf. "Sweetheart, why is there a wolf in the living room."
"I saved him. Can we just keep him in the backyard until he's completely healed. "
" Sure sweetheart. I need to go, I love you princess. " Joanne kissed her head and hugged her.
" Love you too Mom! " Theresa hugged her back.
Joanne smiled and walked out.
" Follow me boy. " Theresa walked off towards the backyard.
They reached her backyard.
" You can stay in this empty shed. " Theresa set out a blanket and a pillow.
The wolf looked around, sniffing the area. Nothing dangerous. It was...safe. He stared at the blanket and pillow she laid out for him before looking at her. Well he guess this would protect him from the storm...though now he was feeling like a house dog. A huge house dog.
"Don't think of it as a dog house or anything. It's just to keep you safe from the storm coming. You can leave whenever you want and no one'll stop you. The only time you'll see me is when I bring you food and water. I won't come talk to you or anything. I'll go get you some food and water now, I'll be back. "Theresa walked back into the house, flipping her long high ponytail off of her shoulder
The wolf watched her go and rubbed off some of the dry blood from his face with his paw. He will just face to deal with it till he got the chance to find a river. He sat on top of the blanket, wondering why this girl was being so nice to him. He had no strength to leave yet but when he did, he would. But...he thought of the girl and her kindness and knew he couldn't just leave without returning the favor. That was just how he was raised.
Theresa walked back in and set down a bowl of water, and some uncooked meat. "Oh, that's gotta be annoying, hm boy?" She grabbed a rag and wet it with the hose and washed the dry blood off of his face gently. "There ya go. Enjoy." She smiled. "I'm on my spring break right now and it'll last a month, so I'll be able to bring you breakfast, lunch and dinner. Don't worry, I haven't told any of my friends about you, and I never will. If you wanna wash up, those sprinklers cone on every couple hours. I'll replace your blanket and pillow each week until you're gone. I'll come bring you some more food in a couple hours, and I'll bring you water as often as I can. As I said before, enjoy. Bye for now. " She walked over to the doors and walked out, shutting them behind her.
The wolf looked at what she left him and sniffed it out for any kind of drugs but found none. He ate and drank, surprised by her effort to make him feel comfortable. Was she used to picking up strays like him? He had no clue. He laid down as he heard thunderclouds come over the sky. Tonight was not the night of the full moon, unfortunately, meaning that his wounds were going to take a while to heal. But he already knew that. There was nothing for him to do but wait.
(Timeskip?)
(Sure. To when?)
(I duno. I thought you still had a plan... Uh 2 weeks later.)
Theresa walked out into the backyard and opened the shed doors.