random role playing Troublesome School: detik Generation! (Private)

xXDreamWriterXx posted on Dec 15, 2014 at 02:41PM
So it is the same high school for "troublemaker" supernaturals but this time, the babies are all grown up and are attending the school! Like parent, like child.

Name:
Species:
Powers:
What "trouble" did you cause?:
Appearance:
Bio:
Other:

random role playing 10208 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6251-6300 of 10208

lebih dari setahun yang lalu xXDreamWriterXx said…
Miki kissed his cheek. "Me too. Now how are you feeling? Do you need to lay down?"
lebih dari setahun yang lalu sieluvzsoul said…
Russell shook his head.
The doorbell rang.
Russell stood and walked over, opening it. "Arcileenne?"
"I swear. I'm not here to cause you any trouble. Just dropping something off." Arci went into her purse and pulled out a necklace. "Daisuke has the other half. I couldn't bring myself to destroy it, so I'm leaving it up to him to decide what he wants to do with it. Do you think you could give it to him for me?"
Russell took the necklace. "Sure Arcileenne. Did you want that necklace you gave him for his birthday.The one he can out a picture in."
"No. He can use it for another girl in his life. Goodbye and gomen'nasai." With that fake smile plastered on her face; Arci walked away.
Russell looked down at the necklace and sighed.
Miki bit her bottom lip as she stared at the necklace. "Oh sweetie...I'm not so sure anymore..."

Daisuke sat at the edge of a lake, staring down at his dark reflection. The shadows around him moved and wavered, uncontrollably.
Arci was walking along, crying silently into her hands, all flowers and grass dying around her, when she felt a strong presence. She already recognized it. Every single thing around her died, as she stared at the back of her ex's head. She quickly hid behind a tree, which withered at her slight touch. She went into her purse, and a pill bottle hit the concrete stone ledge, she hid further behind and covered her mouth. Silencing her heavy breathing. Don't breathe, don't move, don't do anything.
The shadows reacted to the sound of something near by. They rose from the ground and moved towards the sound. Daisuke didn't move or even show any sign that he was controlling the shadows. His unstable mood is what gives his powers a will of its own. The shadows stopped near the tree and didn't move for a while. They knew someone was there but didn't know who. They didn't feel threatening...
Arci fell slowly as she knew she was done for. Her hands remained over her mouth as she cried. "Just kill me already..." She whispered quietly and softly.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
The shadows circled the tree and wrapped around Arci's neck and tightened, more than happy to grant her wish.
Arci closed her eyes and let it happen.
The shadows tighten more and more before they suddenly stopped.
Daisuke had finally stood up and was walking away.
The shadows slowly released her before sinking back into the ground and following him.
Arci sat there, and hugged her knees. "So close to death.. Time to think of a new suicide plan." She didn't so much as turn an inch as she let Daisuke walk away. "Something Arein can't stop... Have I tried overdose?" She was silent for a second, before diving for her pills, swallowing them all, one by one
All 15 of them. "She laid behind the tree and closed her eyes." Finally... I can finally leave this awful place.. "
Daisuke kept walking into the woods, not really caring where his feet took him.
Arci smiled as her pulse stopped, and heartbeat dissappeared. Finally, she got what she wanted.
Theresa saw Daisuke and ran after him. "Hey Daisuke..."
Daisuke stopped and glanced at her through his hair. "...Theresa..."
"Yeah. It's me... What's wrong... I told you to try not to think about her. She obviously didn't love you if she cheated..." Theresa stopped in her tracks, and stood with her arms crossed.
Daisuke closed his eyes, letting his shadows halt their movement. "...I know...but I can't help it. I loved her and she...she didn't even come to me for help. Am I that untrustworthy that she couldn't come to me for help?" He sighed, his shadow starting to twist in agony as if reflecting what's in his heart.
Theresa smiled. "Totally be honest sweetie. I know she did love you. She was crazy about you and you know it. Girls are weird Daisuke. Sometimes, we don't go for help, because we already know how weak we are, we want to prove ourselves. Arci has lots of issues, that she needs to work out, but she can't work then out when her first love isn't near her. What she needs, what you need, is love from eachother. No matter what happens, you stick together. If you can't stick together from something like this, then honestly, that's pathetic. She told you the true story, and you left her for what? Because she let someone else fuck her? No Daisuke, she only let Kyra fuck her, to keep that witch away from your sister. Or because she didn't tell you, really Daisuke. " She sighed." You can't let this get in the way of the true love you two share. Sure you'll both make stupid mistakes, major and minor. The point is, you stay together and help each other.. Not break up and suffer a broken heart.. "
Daisuke ran a hand through his hair. "Sounds like something Aki might say. I just....I'm new at this and I...when I heard the truth...I just." He shook his head. "I can't even explain the feeling. This pain...it just won't go away and I just dont know what to do anymore!" His shadow started to spike out of the ground uncontrollably as his breath got a bit heavy. He was doing his best not to lose control. Not here. Not with Theresa close.
"Daisuke.. Go talk to her. Before she's gone for good... I can still sense her presence.. Let her apologize. I can't stand to see you guys apart..." Theresa replied softly. "I know it hurts.. But you need to listen to her side of the story... Please Daisuke. Please don't lose hope... Just not yet... Please..."
Daisuke sighed, trying to calm down. "...Fine..."
Theresa sighed at the way, he said that. "Well... You know where she is..."
Daisuke closed his eyes and started to head towards her presences. The shadows followed him but stopped near Theresa. Suddenly they turned into spikes and headed straight for her. Daisuke noticed and quickly pushed her down to the ground. He turned his head and glared at the shadows, commanding them to stop. The shadows did and then dissolved into nothing. Daisuke sighed and looked down at Theresa. "Are you okay? I'm sorry. I lost some control."
Theresa shook her head. "I'm fine."
Daisuke nodded and stood up before pulling her up as well. "Sorry. Being around me now is...dangerous." He scratched the back of his head and went back to walking.
Theresa watched him walk away.
Arci was still laying on the ground, basically dead.
Daisuke followed to where he found her laying. He approached her and put his fingers on her pulse, seeing if there was still one or...was it too late?
Arci's pulse was basically almost gone. It was slow and slowly dissappearing."Im... Sorry... Daisuke. I sh-should've to- told you... I'm sorry for, b-breaking your heart.. No matter how much you hate me, I-i still love you... I will never stop... Please, find someone wh-who will take care o-of you... S-someone who will love you.. Kay.. "
Daisuke silently picked her up. "Just shut up and keep your heart beating. You die and I won't forgive you." The shadows swallowed them whole and transported them to a hospital. He carried her in. "We need help. Now!"
Cc ran over. "Daisuke! What's going on?! What happened?! Come on!" She led him off to a room. "Lay her down!"
Daisuke laid her down. "I found her laying down on the ground next to an empty pill bottle."
Cc sighed. "She must've overdosed... Again." She set Arci up to a machine. "Thank you for bringing her Daisuke. You can leave if you want now honey." She turned the machine on and it began pumping something out of Arci.
Daisuke nodded, giving Arci one final look before leaving.
"Why can't you just let me die.. If you were going to leave anyways.. Just let me die for Christ's sake. I'm glad to know, one of us have moved on... Wish I was as carefree as you." Arci looked at Cc. "Let me go Cc.. Please. Tell Sora and Arein I love them... Please? Let me go.."
Cc sighed. "Arcileenne.. You know I can-"
"Please!!! I have nothing else to live for! We all know he was the only thing keeping me going! Please... Just let me go!"
Daisuke waited outside the room, arms crossed, wondering when it would be okay to talk to her again.
Cc finally Calmed Arci down and she was free from overdose. Cc opened the door. "You can come in Daisuke.."
Arci was laying on her side, facing a wall.
"I'll be outside.. " Cc pulled Daisuke in and closed the door shut behind him.
Daisuke stared at the closed door and then at the back of Arci's head. "...how are you feeling?"
"I'm fine... How are you holding up... I'm sorry to stress you out so much Daisuke." Arci remarked. She turned and faced him, sitting up slowly, her hair fell into her face.
"I'll be fine. I just need time to get my powers back under full control. I'm...glad you're okay." Daisuke said, glancing to the side.
"Yeah.. I just have, a lot of issues. I can't believe I dragged them onto you. Sorry. I'm really messed up in the brain." Arci blew her hair from her eyes. "I hope you get your powers back in check... It must be so hard..."
Daisuke thought about how the shadows tried to attack Theresa and nodddd. "You have no idea..."
Arci nodded. "I'm sure you'll be just fine.."
"Yeah...maybe..." Daisuke muttered, scratching the back of his head.
"Oh. I dropped off my half of our necklaces at your house. You can destroy it however you want.." Arci replied.
Daisuke gritted his teeth but made his voice calm. "...I see. So...you want me to destroy it then?"
"No. I really really don't as I'm still head over heels for you.." Arci remarked.
"So why...why do I feel like you are pushing me away?" Daisuke clenched his fist at his side.
"I'm just trying to make you happy. You left me... Isn't this what you want...?" Arci remarked.
"You wanted me too! You kept saying that it would be better if I just dumped you. I was giving you what you wanted!" Daisuke said, voice rising a bit as he began to lose his cool.
"I didn't actually want you too!! But I let some witch tie me to a bed! I just wanted to be with you, to cry in your arms! To be near you!!!" Arci covered he r face. "I want you and only you! But what I did... Was awful. "
"Why didn't you just tell me in the first place? I could have helped you. We both could have protected Aki. You didn't have to do it all on your own. I tried to reach you multiple times but you gave me the cold shoulder every time! If you really wanted to be with me, why didn't you talk to me? I was here, wanting you, needing you!" Daisuke shouted this time
"I'm sorry... I'm so sorry Daisuke... Please don't leave me. Give me at least 1 more chance... Please..." Arci cried