random role playing Troublesome School: detik Generation! (Private)

xXDreamWriterXx posted on Dec 15, 2014 at 02:41PM
So it is the same high school for "troublemaker" supernaturals but this time, the babies are all grown up and are attending the school! Like parent, like child.

Name:
Species:
Powers:
What "trouble" did you cause?:
Appearance:
Bio:
Other:

random role playing 10208 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6151-6200 of 10208

lebih dari setahun yang lalu xXDreamWriterXx said…
Shana shook her head. "No, its fine. I don't mind."
lebih dari setahun yang lalu sieluvzsoul said…
"OK. Cool. Now come here. I want your warmth." Sora pulled her close beside him and kissed her head.
Shana blushed and smiled slightly. "My warmth is only for you to enjoy."
Sora smiled. "I'm very glad." Sora laid back, with her, holding her close.
Shana giggled slightly.
Sora smiled.
"So...are you...interested in...that kind of...stuff?" She motioned towards the movie.
"Mixed feelings. Seems harsh, but it definitely seems exciting. I wouldn't know where to start though." Sora replied.
"Maybe...with just handcuffing to the bed like he did." Shana said
Sora shrugged. "I wouldn't know. Why you ask? You like that kind of stuff?"
Shana blushed. "N-Not really. I was just wondering if you were interested in it. It does look a bit exciting though."
Sora nodded. "Yeah."
"Besides..I would only do it with you and no one else." Shana muttered with a darker blush.
Sora smirked. "Is that your way of asking me to do this stuff with you? Don't lie to me, or I take you over my knee and spank that little ass of yours..."
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Shana blushed even harder to the point flames appeared on top of her head. She quickly covered her red face with her hands. What was sora saying?! Was he really serious? Maybe he did want to do that kind of stuff after all...
Sora laughed. "I'm just fucking with you. Like I said, I wouldn't know where to start."
Shana pouted and playfully flicked the side of his head. "You are such a tease!"
Sora rubbed the side of his head. "Did you actually wanna do that though Shana. I'd try it for you."
Shana blushed again and shook her head. "N-No, its fine."
"You telling me the truth... I will take you over my knee if you lie to me

" Sora remarked seriously.
Shana blushed a bit more before looking away. "I-I'm not lying. Its f-fine really."
"Look me in the eyes and tell me that, without stuttering." Sora replied.
Shana slowly turned to look him in the eyes. As soon as their eyes met, she blurted out the truth. "I'm just curious is all! I want to know....is it really that exciting..."
Sora chuckled. "Well. I think it could be quite exciting. Would you like to test your curiosity?"
Shana, unable to lie, nodded slightly.
"My oh my! You're quite the naughty girl. We'll start with a few simple steps, first, I'll tye you to the bed, and cover your eyes, we'll see how you react . if you react well, we'll continue on. And when we're done, if you like it. Maybe... We'll make it official. Sound good?" Sora looked at her.
Shana blushed furiously as the idea scared her yet made her want to do it even more. So she nodded in agreement.
Sora gave her a kind smile. "If you can't handle it. Then tell me. And I'll stop.." He locked his door. "Understood?"
Shana nodded again. "O-Okay..."
Sora laid her back on his bed, and tied her hands to the bed and grabbed a tie from his closet and blindfolded her.
Shana tensed up slightly as he blindfolded her. She could no longer see and could no longer move her arms. Her heart started to pick up speed as her other senses were heighten. She could feel Sora close to her but just out of her reach. The smell of him is all over the bed and she didn't notice that till then. It was quite scary not being able to see....not being able to move....it brought up negative memories which made her heart race faster. "Sora...Sora where are you? Sora..." Strangely enough, she wasn't ready to be untied but she just needed to hear his voice, just to know he was still there.
Sora's voice was kind, but seductive. "Don't worry.. I'm still here my love. I can read your mind. Negative Memories hm? Would you like to be untied?"
Shana gasped slightly as the sound of his voice resonated with every inch of her skin. It was like he shocked her just by using his voice. Her legs began to fidget a bit as she pulled lightly against her restraints. "Sora..." She almost moaned out. What was happening to her? She was panting like she ran a marathon and she couldn't help it. Her body was...hot and needy. "Sora...I'm hot...."
Sora smirked. "Guess that means I should begin." He unbuttoned her jeans and pulled them down and pulled her shirt up and rested it atop her wrists. Slowly he kissed her body in different places.
Shana gasped again and nearly jumped out of her skin when he started to kiss her in different places. Her skin was highly sensitive with her sight taken away. Every kiss was like a wave of shocking pleasure to her hot skin. "S-Sora...!"
Sora kissed up to her lips, and entered his tongue into her mouth
Shana moaned and kissed him back fiercely and passionately, wrestling with his tongue.
"Sora! Shana! Dinners done!!!" Cc called up.
Sora pulled back. "Welp. Guess that's all." He untied her wrists and took the tie from her eyes, putting it back in his jore.
Shana suddenly felt much lighter when her restraints were remove and being able to see again felt...wow. She slowly sat up, her breathing returning back to normal. "W-Wow...that was..."
Sora waited for her thoughts. Did she like it?
Shana blushed furiously at her own thoughts as she re-dressed herself. "Um...c-can we continue...after dinner?"
Sora chuckled a bit. "Of course. Now let's go get some food." He made sure she was dressed then he opened his door and led her downstairs. They reached the kitchen. "Awesome. Food!"
Cc giggled a bit and handed them both plates. "Everything is on the table. Enjoy."
Shana smiled. "Thank you very much." She walked over to the table and began fixing her plate.
Sora did the same.
Cc yawned. "I ate a late lunch. I don't feel well. So I'll head to sleep."
Sora set his plate down and hugged his mom. "Night Mom. I love you. Feel better!"
Cc kissed her son's head.
Sora touched her large stomach. "Good night little sis." He smiled. "I can't believe how soon she'll be here. It's sad Aki has to miss it."
"We'll bring her when Aki does wake up."
"OK Mom. " Sora replied.
Cc smiled and ruffled his black hair before walking upstairs.
"That's right. I almost forgot. Aki is going to be...what is it called? Hibernating? Sleeping? For a very long time. It makes me sad just thinking about it. My best friend is...going away." Shana sighed.
Sora looked at her. "Imagine how I feel.." He looked down at his food.
"We should be there when it happens to her and then still visit when we can! I'm sure she will still be able to hear us even after being in a cocoon." Shana said with a positive attitude.
Sora sighed. "I can't. I have way too much studying for my driver's test. And football has got me on my toes. Starting tomorrow, I won't be home barely at all... Especially since, I'm leaving in a couple days for a bit because of the out of town games for Football, remember." He smiled. "Don't worry .. I'm sure Arein and Daisuke will be there, maybe even Arci if she is not as mentally sick. And I'm sure, they'd be more than happy to visit with you."
Shana sighed. "I'll be lonely without you. Guess I have to make the most of today huh?"
Sora smiled. "Guess so.."