Damon & Elena {RANTING THREAD} Ship ranting, off-topic ranting, whatever! Rant your hearts out.

SpuffyDelena posted on Mar 07, 2011 at 08:43AM
Sometimes you just need to let it out....

Just one rule: NO BASHING OF SHIPPERS. NONE. Do not use specific SNs or target posters.
last edited on Mar 07, 2011 at 08:59AM

Damon & Elena 3418 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3251-3300 of 3418

lebih dari setahun yang lalu loveofdelena said…
cool
and asif that wasn't bad enough, she's sreading her childish bullshit in the nain spot aswell. desparate much??
big smile
lol sometimes i think this girl is bi-polar. what other reason could she have for such childish and abnormal behaviour??
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu delenaluv said…
mischievous
can't her so called boyfriend stick his dick in her mouth 2 shut her the fuck up!!! maybe she's so fucked up and doesn't make any sense ever cuz she's so fuckin high as a kite all the time. isn't shithead from the drug capital of the world? she's 1 loco colombiana bitch talking shit about americans! poor us who r from america..THE LEADRER OF THE FREE WORLD!!! there'e people on here that r from all over the world including her colombiana dumb ass so don't u dare single out the americans!!!
mischievous
ROFL!!! i know she might learn her fucking lesson then! lol and to bring up the americans, RUDE MUCH??? bitch!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu xoheartinohioxo said…
STOP IT!!

Seriously, stop fucking giving this idiot what she wants. You think any of you are helping the situation by CONTINUING TO GO BACK AND FORTH, BACK AND FORTH, BACK AND FORTH!! ??

No, you're not doing anything other than keeping the drama going. Read my wall post about trolls/haters on our spot, PLEASE, before you start engaging this dimwitted fool anymore.

Oh and btw, before anyone has the stupidity to attack me {it's happened before on this spot} I am a diehard fucking Delena fan AND i hate these god damn trolls/haters/idiots! BUT, i am sick of DE fans acting like immature children and adding to the drama by going back and forth with them a million times.

Come on ladies, WE ARE DELENA GIRLS! We are fucking fabulously fierce! We don't take shit from dumb bitches who can't even spell properly, and we certainly don't lower ourselves to their levels and have multiple arguments with them!

♥H.
smirk
ur right and we should really keep any bitching just on the rant thread and not on the wall but it's so hard when ur wrongfully attacked 4 giving a contradicting opinion by some ignorant no sense making bitch but at the end of the day it's up 2 me and up 2 us individually 2 not give her the attention she so desperately craves!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu delenasalvatore said…
@xoheartinohioxo, don't worry. I believe the hater has gone.

To cut a long story short, Miss Verbal Vomit had 3 different usernames/fanpop accounts. Every time fanpop kicked her out, she created another one. Every time I saw the atrocious cack she was posting, I reported her. And I went on her profile to report her as an abusive user (again, several times). It just seems to take a long time before the comments are removed. I mean, I was reporting her several times a day - and doubtless, I wasn't the only one. She was creating havoc on the nian spot as well I believe. But it wasn't until I went on fanpop the next day that I saw her comments had finally been removed. Any peace we had was shortlived, because she just created another account with a slightly different name and came back to attack us all over again. This happened twice. It's like you have to report them a hundred times before the administrators do anything, and it still doesn't get rid of them in the long-term.
I agree that trolls like M.V.V feed off other people's reactions. If everyone ignored her, then she would possibly have got bored and disappeared. Then again, (since any intelligence she possessed seemed to be precisely nil), maybe she wouldn't have. Maybe she would have resorted to posting even more outrageous stuff to get attention. Basically, it's very difficult when you get something like that, because you want to defend your spot.

(Just a side note: I reported Miss Verbal Vomit's charming little rant at aceg yesterday. What do you know? As I'm editing this, it's still up.)
Conclusion: fanpop take too long to remove abusive comments.
Trust me, i understand the frustration! I'm a member of the Brucas spot & we used to get plenty of trolls on there and they were just disgusting!
smirk
i just hope she has gone, i can tolerate troll/idiots at times, but god was she ANNOYING!!!
wink
and who knows?? if she comes here again, we'll just ignore her, she might get the message then..
laugh
she might change her name but her inability 2 make fuckin sense will always give her away as it just recently did on the nian spot where she was also vomiting her incoherent nonsense and i said it sounded just like our fake ass d/e fan & what do u know... I WAS RIGHT!!! stupid is as stupid does and she is STUPID!!
angry
guys, as much as i love the new promo pics for the season four offical cover, one thing about it is seriously pissing me off, the fact that ONCE AGAIN the writer's have elena sitting next to goldenboy, while damon is standing apart from them, and that's not how it's supposed to be AT ALL!!! instead, they should have stefan holding her from behind, and her looking at and reaching out for damon with her hand with a look of longing on her face. THAT would make much more sense, since even tho she is with stefan, she is now beginning to fall inlove with damon. THAT is how it SHOULD be, not this stelena is once again the golden couple of the show garbage!! but on the plus side, elena looks beautiful, and damon looks sexy as hell, in his suit!! im indifferent to saint stefan, i just like to pretend that he is not on the covers lol <3
Yeah, I don't like that Damon is standing further apart from SE either. If I had been the director of the shoot, I would have done something more representative of the triangle. For instance - I would have loved a close-up shot of SE in a classic embrace - Stefan is looking at Elena, with his back sort of facing the camera, Elena is looking over his shoulder, and in front of her is Damon. Or in a shot reminiscent of S1/2, a pic of all 3 of them lounging on the grass underneath some trees, Elena in the middle, Stefan is by her feet, and she's leaning against Damon. In fact, she doesn't even have to be leaning against him, she could have just been closer to him. Don't get me wrong, the pics are beautiful. I just don't like that Damon is more in the background.
smirk
i heard in season 4 that bonnie may go bad, so if that's case i strongly suspect that she will be turning nasty on those close too her , and who will be her main target on her dartboard of hatred...DAMON OF COURSE!!!! which i think is very unfair considering that he was just trying to stop everyone from hating his douchebag brother!! UGH, what's the bet she will try torture damon..BITCH!!!!
angry
another thing, i hear that damon is supposed to be going to hold a grudge agains't matt over elena's death. im sorry but i refuse to believe that damon of all people would act like this, he's FAR to intelligent for that!! stefan is the one who's to blame here, not matt he didn't ask to be saved.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu bdavis98 said…
Yes but he loves "saint" Stefan, and he's going to have to work with him on helping Elena adujest to the vampire life so he needs to take it out on someone else hence the guy who is lived in elena's place
lebih dari setahun yang lalu HaleyDewit said…
I would like to say that if the writers turn Bonnie bad/evil, well, I've been there and I've done that. So, from my pov, it's nothing new.
angry
You know what has be really pissed off? The first promo for 4x01. Not only are there MULTIPLE scenes of Stefan/Elena, there are ZERO FUCKING DELENA SCENES X____X ZERO.

We're all so anxious and excited to see what S4 brings for our beautiful, wonderful couple... but i just have this terrible feeling that we're just going to continue being jerked around just like last season. Sure, we'll get some good moments here and there, maybe even 2 or 3 great moments... but when it comes down to it, the writers will almost certainly still shit all over us.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Manonx said…
I'm still positive.. they spill all the Stelena scenes, yet the Delena one's will be the biggest surprise (I hope). I mean, there wasn't anything in the promo about Elena's returning memories, was there? Anyway, I'm excited.. though I find it weird that apparantly the vampire hunting gang could catch Rebekah (she's with Caroline trapped in a van).

My rant: I just saw that promo on Youtube.. and I can't do anything but shaking my head at the comments. What has become of this fandom, that most only care about DE and SE (and apparantly love to start fandwars over it)? Sometimes, I'm deeply ashamed of being part of the TVD-fandom. I can't say how glad I am when I come across DE'er, SE'er.. or whatever type of fan who can actually have a great conversation, regardless of which couple he/she or I ship. I pity those fans who can't see that other fans can have a different opinion about a ship or character. Rant done.

big smile
I still don't think it's cause for concern. we knew this was coming, heck, the whole world new that this was coming!! stelena is so totally predictictable, that it's not even funny!! seriously, you can sense what's going to happen between them before it even starts!! lol stelena is overused, it's tasteless, it's boring, it's stale, it lacks passion, it lacks chemistry, and realism. basically, it lacks EVERYTHING that makes a couple epic. delena on the other hand, it 's has sooooo much potential, it's amazing and unpredictable, you can just do soooooo much with it!! it's beautiful, it's tragic, it's REAL and and it's full of depth and honesty, it's the ultimate thrill ride!! and with delena, everyday is an all new adventure!!! guys, stelena is nearing it's end, i feel can feel it!! there is nowhere else it can go, it's fizzling out, it's been going on for soooooo damnlong, that it's really starting to get annoying now, stelena just cannot last!!! everyday with them, every moment, has been safe and easy, there has never been any sort of obstical with them, and what they have been through, they have continued to love eachother through out it all, there was hardly any angst, and REAL emotional and powerful moments between them, GUYS, STELENA CAN'T GO ON MUCH LONGER, AND I THINK DEEP DOWN THE SE's know this or else, they would be trying to come with most outrageous, and bullshit excuses to defend their cheesyass coulpe. i feel sorry for them, they thought it was always going to be stelena and that nothing could touch that, i think it's safe to say. that they are being proved, well and truely wrong.
mischievous
i started laughing me ass off when the stelena fans were commenting about the s4 trailor and how unlike damon, stefan refuses 2 believe that there's not a way out 4 elena as if 1 of bonnie's magic spells is gonna save the day again! they were so impressed with how stefan was gonna exhaust every option 2 make sure elena doesn't transition while damon was more like well what's done is done & we just have 2 except it...which is called being realistic where as stefan feelings r called feeling GUILTY & that's why he refuses 2 accept thr reality of the situation cuz then he might have 2 actually take responsibility & blame for elena being in the situation she's in!!
The whole 'Bonnie puts her witch powers to the test to save Elena' is kind of redundant to be honest. (Uh, hasn't she learned anything??) I would say Stefan is still in denial. He doesn't want to face reality. He refuses to accept that Elena is going to become a vampire, or die. He's going to scramble around for another way out, but guess what: there IS no way out. Damon is more pragmatic. He's like "She either feeds or she dies, that's it."

I am going to be honest from a writer's point of view. Stelena have 2 options;
1) After 2-3 episodes, the writers strike SE down with amnesia and they immediately revert back to the same old 'hearts and kisses, rainbows and sunshine' behaviour we've seen before.
2) The writers decide that SE cannot go back to the way they were before. Their relationship becomes rockier, darker. They stay together for a while, but things are not the same. Stefan blames himself for Elena's becoming a vampire, and he finds her behaviour as a vampire difficult to watch. Things become strained and distant between them. Eventually they break up, but the writers leave the door ajar for a possible reconciliation in the future. (Because they can't lose the SE fans).

I mean, there's only so many times that the writers can churn out the gooey SE mush. If they do nothing, then they're going to look stupid. There were many ways Elena could have become a vampire that didn't involve Stefan. If they wanted SE to continue their high school love fest, then why did they decide to write the accident the way they did??
mischievous
poor SE's!!! they are living in the land of dillusion. lol just like their precious saint stefan, doesn't he realise that animal blood is going to make her weak, which would result in her death, grow a pair of balls and listen to your brother for once stefan!! if you love the girl that much, you'd take damon's advice and do it the realistic way like it should be done. once again damon's plans will win out and stefan's will fail. but what else is new eh?? hehe
cool
if more people listened to damon, then the world will be a much better place!! seriously, just listen to him already!! he knows full well what he's talking about!!
"Whatever happens, I am here for you" (something like that)

Yeah, Stefan, because that always works out so great.

mischievous
lol you said it loud and clear!! you know it's funny, he says that, but when he keeps that promise, look what happens,... disaster strikes!! haha
I'm getting the distinct impression that some TVD fans don't think it means anything that Damon's blood saved Elena. Actually, I'm getting 2 viewpoints here; the people who claim that it's just to increase tension and further the triangle, and those who say that it doesn't matter, because Damon offers his blood up to every girl who's been hospitalized or attacked. Some girl who claimed to be a hard-core DE shipper said that it didn't mean anything because Damon turned Vicki and he also saved Caroline. I didn't think it was possible for a DE fan NOT to care about this! Of course it matters! If it had been Elijah's, or Caroline's, or some random vampire's blood, THEN it wouldn't have mattered. But because it's Damon, and he loves her, and it's Elena, and she would have died without it then it clearly does mean something. I assume that if we were talkiing about his holiness, then it would be the opposite. It would be amazing and awesome and epic and beautiful because Stefan never managed to save Elena at the time, and it's so special that he had another chance to save her even when he didn't know it. It just proves how much they're meant to be together and how nothing, not even death, will ever separate them or their love. Honestly. Their hypocrisy makes me sick.
What's next? DEx doesn't mean anything, because Damon sleeps with half the town?

Stefan always talks about protecting Elena, but when it comes down to it he's just useless. He saved her, what?, twice? In the car accident with her parents and in 3x06. That doesn't even begin to compare with how many times Damon has saved her.
smirk
lol just ignore them!! it's just a bad case of sour grapes, beause damon saved her, and st goldenballs didn't. don' let it get to you.
hmmm
St. Goldenballs, lol.

I have once again agonized my brain trying to understand Stefan's reasons for doing what he's done and compare them with why Damon did it, aside from the fact that killing humans is their basic nature.
I came to this conclusion:
Damon killed people, because everyone always rejected him, because he's never known real love, because he thought the woman he loved was dead. That doesn't justify his killings, but like Damon said, there's only so much hurt a man can take. No matter how nice of a person you are, if your heart keeps being broken over and over again, you're going to snap at some point and you might do things that aren't easily forgiven.

When I look at Stefan, all I can think is, everyone loves him (Elena's voice: OH! THE HORROR!) And each time he has a breakdown, when he drinks human blood directly from humans, we get some 'i feel guilty' crap kind of explanation. So, basically, Stefan kills people, because he feels guilty for killing them. Am I supposed to get that?

Just wanted to share my thought with y'all.
meh
So I was reading the TVD books the other day (The Return: Nightfall), and really, I don't mind Stelena... but everytime he calls her "lovely love" I just want to throw the book out of the window.
If Stefan breaks up with Elena, because he finds that she is no longer the girl he fell in love with, I'll be glad, because I can't handle much more cheeSE scenes.

But I'll me mad, too. Stefan is the reason she's a vampire now and I'm not talking about his choice to save Matt first. Elena is a vampire, because she chose Stefan. For Stefan to dump her, because of that, would be very hypocrite, because Elena has always stuck with him, despite what he is.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu eve_k said…
Am I the only one annoyed by waht Julie said?She said that the biggset problem in SE this season is going to be Damon.I got annyed because I don't want Damon;s role to be minimized as a "problem" is the otherwise perfect SE relationship.The show is not a tringle if Damon is just a problem.He and Stefan are antagonists and it about time we get to see that!!!!!!!!!!
angry
amen!!! damon is soooo much more than just a "problem"!!!! and she bloody well knows this!!! fuck stelena!!! who would honestly be so niave enough to think that THEY are the star couple of the show, they have NOTHING that makes them standout, it's just pure CHEESE!!!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu amshafe said…
Some SE fans are starting to annoy the crap out of me.

First of all, what's so hard to get. What's important about Damon's blood saving Elena is not the turning, but that he saved Elena and that Elena saved him, without even TRYING! It was only those two, not Stefan, not anyone else. Why do they not get the symbolism here? Damon and Elena save each other, it's that simple. Without each other, they could not live is another way to put it. I don't understand what's so hard about this.

The writers could have made it a random vampire's blood, they could have made it Stefan's blood, but NO they made it Damon's blood, and Elena dying saved Damon from evil Alaric. The writers wrote it this way for a reason, this is not random.

And I'm tired of SE fans hating on Ian and saying that "paul comes first in the credits" so that means Stelena is endgame. What the hell are they smoking? So utterly ridiculous that it makes me wonder how old these people are. And apparently Ian gets paid more so I don't get their point, but regardless it doesn't matter.

I'm just sick of them. This one chick had the nerve to say that DE fans never listen to anything Elena says, when she says she made the right choice in 4.01, like this is supposed to be the end all be all or something. They seriously need a lesson in TV writing and subtext, cause apparently they aren't getting it.....at all.

She actually brought up Elena saying she couldn't think about always to Damon in the finale like it was some sort of support to her argument, when that was actually about Stefan and used to totally negate the "it's always going to be Stefan" stuff right under their noses. Totally clueless.
^ I think I know about which person you're talking about! Did she say that Elena said the "I can't think about always" to Damon, about her and Damon (where she was obviously talking about him and Stefan). I was like: I get that you don't want to see SE falling apart, but if you didn't see what she was talking about, then you haven't been paying attention at all.

And were did the "Paul comes first in the credits" come from? That's just a ridiculous statement. I can't believe some fans honestly think that's a well thought argument.

I also hate the discussion about Stefan letting Elena die. The writers could have solved that problem easily, and Elena still would have died. This is my logical solution to Stefan saving Matt, and not Elena: he could have grapped them both, but since Elena could have drowned on the way up to the surface. Elena died, Matt survives, in a logical way. No discussion about Stefan's weird choices, voilà! Is it really too difficult for the writers to come up with that?
laugh
how about that nut job being back here and comparing delena fans 2 the kkk and the nazis!! then this bitch has the audacity 2 say she doesn't understand me and once again what i write( which is the usual argument when they can't come up with a bomeback 2 save their ass) and that i'm a "mean girl" when she's the 1 making us out 2 be evil exterminators of an entire race as if we r the nazis and the stelenas r the jews!! grasping much and desperate much 2 go 2 such disgusting ridiculous comparisons 2 make what is in the end a hypocritical pot calling the kettle black pathetic weak point!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Sora7395 said…
@amshafe Omg I hear you! They are driving me nuts! What the hell does the order of the cast in the credits or how much they are paid have to do with endgame? Absolutely nothing! That doesn't justify anything! Paul is probably listed second because he appeared in the pilot before Ian did and the main trio is listed first. And how much they are paid is just how much they get paid. It has nothing to do with characters at all! I swear, SErs must be running out reasons for Stelena endgame, if they are that desperate.
angry
okay i just read something on the DE wall that's really pissing me off!! i just heard that stefan will punch damon for saying something that will HURT SAINT STEFFIE'S FEELINGS!!!! im sorry, but WHAT BULLSHIT!!!! so let me get this straight, when damon says something harsh just ONCE, it's BAD and CRUEL, but when it's the douchebag is insulting damon ( ALL THE TIME I MIGHT ADD!!) and saying MALICSIOUS and SPITEFUL things like your evil, your a monster, you'll never have elena's respect, she'll never like you, and you'll ALWAYS be BAD ect, ect, THEN NOONE CARES, OR GIVES A FUCK???!!!!! ARRRGGG!!!!! GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK!!!! i don't know what damon says to stefan, to make him lash out, but all i can say is HELL FUCKING YES!!!! YOU TELL HIM DAMON!!!! you get the douchebag back for all the times he has spitefully insulted you!!! you have EVERY right to hurt his feelings, HE'S DONE IT TO YOU COUNTLESS FUCKING TIMES!!!! END OF STORY!!!!

and what's this, stefan will include damon in a touching gesture, PFFFTTTT im sorry, BUT IM SOOOO NOT BUYING STEFFIE'S COMPASSIONATE NICEBOY, INNOCENT ACT!!! stefan has always been an asshole towards damon, WHY THE FUCK ON EARTH WOULD THEY SUDDENLY DICIDE TO CHANGE THAT NOW????!!!!! im sorry, but this has BULLSHIT written all over it!!! and that's my opinion!!!
What makes it so incredibly difficult to watch whenever SE are having one of their mushy moments, is that it more often than not clashes with Damon being tortured, shot, rejected etc. I reckon that's why so many DE fans don't like Stefan, and hate SE. Maybe - just MAYBE it wouldn't be so bad if Damon wasn't miserable. But he usually is. And that's very hard to stomach when SE are being paraded around with sparklers around them. It's like the writers (whether they're aware of it or not) are deliberately rubbing the fact that Elena has chosen Stefan again in our faces, because they get to be together, and go to dances and wear matching jewellery and make out in the woods or say how much they love each other for the UMPTEENTH TIME; while Damon is doing what he can to save whoever, getting bitten, shot at, rejected, and hardly anyone says 'Thank you' and nobody loves HIM. He's made to look like the bad guy for wanting to get things done, for saying what he thinks and telling the truth, even though he usually ends up being right. And Stefan is just constantly treated with love, forgiveness, and compassion, and is reassured he did the right thing even though it's clear to everyone watching that he made a huge mistake. I think that's why people don't like SE or Stefan that much. I just saw 4x01 and I thought it was one huge slice of Stelena cheese with more cheese on top, garnished with a cherry. "The best choice I ever made"? Elena, please. You were so unwilling to make a choice to begin with, and that choice got you killed and turned you into a vampire. Now who's paying for it? You. "I will be with you forever...if I want"? Only a few hours ago, you didn't even WANT to be a vampire. And it wasn't so long ago either, that you fessed up to 'not knowing what love was' and wanting to be free to grow up and tick off all the milestones that mark out a conventional human life. Did you want to be with Stefan forever when you were mapping out your fantasy of having '2 kids, a picket fence and a dog' ? Or did you just think that you could have a vampire for a partner and maybe have the other things as well? 4x01 would have been a pretty good episode if it hadn't been for the Stelena cheesefest. I just can't watch them being happy, knowing that Damon has been rejected and is all alone. I can't. It doesn't seem fair or right that they get to be happy when he's miserable. If the writers want us to root for SE, they would do very well to stop rubbing our noses in their Stelena love parade after Damon's been so hurt. Force-feeing SE down our throats doesn't work, we just end up resenting them and hating them even more.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu TheWuzzy said…
laugh
@delenasalvatore I totes agree, this is exactly why Stefan annoys me. His life is handed to him on a platter and everyone's always there like "Awww poor Stefan feeling sad and murdering people don't worry it's okay we forgive you!" And if Damon says his mind even once (something which StSteffie could NEVER do for fear of disagreeing with his pwecious wuv) then suddenly it's all "GOD DAMON. You're so MOODY. And IMMATURE. And EVIL!" and I'm there thinking lol wut?

The SE cheese is soooo old news. I was throwing up while they were on that roof. Bear in mind however that pretty much everything Elena did though showed that while he's desperatley crawling for her affection like a puppy she wasn't all that quick to return it! For example while in the cattle pen: "I love you Elena." *no repy* LOL Delena 100 Stelena 0!

Oh and all you regular posters just make my day with the stuff you write. Keep it up. Means my fingers get a rest from typing cos I can just read. ;)
No matter what he says or does, Stefan is FULL OF CRAP! And it's about time Elena figures that out.
angry
yeah!! and did you notice something else too, stefan always seemed to be metioning damon infront of elena, saying stuff like damon was right... i should have listened to him, or im sure damon will save the day! or damon this and damon that. it's like he was perpously trying to get a reaction out of elena, like he was testing her, he knew damn well that that she'd awnser with i love you stefan, and im loyal to you, there is nothing between me and damon, it's YOU i love stefan! come'on elena, WTF ARE YOU TRYING TO KID HERE, YOU CAN LIE TO YOURSELF AND AND YOUR FRIENDS AND YOUR BOYFRIEND, BUT ONE THINGS, FOR SURE..YOU CAN'T LIE TO US, OR TO DAMON WE SEE RIGHT THROUGH YOU!!!
angry
and about this stefan including damon in a touching gesture...including. INCLUDING!!!! so basically what they are saying is that damon isn't allowed to be part of it, unless "saint" fucking stefan says so???!!!!!...erm....A BIT FUCKING HYPICRITICAL IF YOU ASK ME!!!

im sorry, i know i probabley sound like a crazy person here, but this just really PISSES ME OFF!!! damon shouldn't have listen to stefan!!!
mischievous
im guessing damon tells stefan the cold hard truth, and poor saint douchebag can't handle it, so he lashes out by punching damon!! ASSHOLE!!!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu clairmxxx said…
Why do i do it? i read SE posts just outta curiousity ya'no... i don't do it often, Anyways i promised myself i would not get mad but i do and i have! just some of the things i read there are so... WRONG & SILLY.
Everyone, and by everyone I mean the characters, needs to stop assuming it was Damon each time something bad happens in town! I mean, have they spent the last two seasons on Mars?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Sora7395 said…
I'm getting tired of people saying "Damon killed half the people mentioned in the lantern scene." He did not kill HALF of the people, he only actually killed two people mentioned which were Zach and Lexi. Sure he turned Vicki, but Stefan actually staked her and one could argue that it was partly his fault Bonnie's Grams died, etc. but he didn't actually kill anyone else named! Jenna was killed by Klaus, Elena's parents were killed from the crash, Anna and Mayor Lockwood were killed by the council, Caroline's Dad was killed by Alaric, Alaric died because Elena did, etc. Ugh...it's just really annoying when everyone tries to blame Damon for everything. :/
smile
tell me about it!!! blaming damon for everything, is not going to changethe fact this show is at a turning point!! weather they like it or not, DELENA IS HAPPENING!!!, and the sooner they grow they fuck up, and get used to that, the easier it will be for them!! THAT is why they are taking it out on damon, they can't stand the fact that elena is falling falling for him, and drifiting futher aways from "saint" stefan. so they look for any kind of an excuse to make damon out to be the bad guy, too make it sound as tho delena isn't happening, and could never happen!!...*sigh*... WHEN WILL THEY EVER LEARN!!! NOTHING THEY SAY OR DO, IS GOING TO INFLUENCE THE WRITERS TO LISTEN TO THEM, THEY WILL WRITE IT HOW THEY FEEL THAT IT SHOULD BE WRITTEN, REGARDLESS OF WHAT THE FANBASES THINK, AND FROM WHAT I CAN SEE, THEY ARE DEFINATELY HEADING IN THE DELENA DIRECTION, i am very confident that deelena will be the endgame.

DE FWT!!!
tongue
The problem with some SE shippers is that they still see the Stefan from early season 1 and the Damon from early season 1.