WileE-Quixote hey everyone lets have a quixote ROAST!!!

Fah_King_Jr posted on Jul 23, 2009 at 04:56AM
Ye know... it kind of tastes like chicken...or is that rotten maggoty flesh of the underbelly of a rotting deer carcass, well either way that’s such a wonderful way to start out a good ROASTIN, but wait one second I’m not done yet this "coyote" d00d is one hell of a character I must get this out of the way I happen to know him “personally” and he seems to love falling asleep in the most awkward positions if I may go into detail without being ……. Ye know what? The more detail the better eh!!! That’s what I always say at least, well back to what I was saying he seems to love to fall asleep in either his P.O.S. computer chair that I am amazed to see he has never fallen out of . If not in his crappy chair (F.Y.I.) “FIXED” himself) lmfao , he is asleep on the couch but never in his own damned bed….. YET occasionally MAY I GET A DRUMROLL PLEASE the moment you have all been waiting for when he does happen to sleep in his bed he has this magnetic groin that happens to be very strong towards his hand! YES there you have it folks the coyote love to hold himself while he sleeps. Maybe he’s just worried that, that the damn road runner is going to peck it off while he gets himself some winks who knows!!! But I would certainly love to see this roast continue
 Ye know... it kind of tastes like chicken...or is that rotten maggoty flesh of the underbelly of a ro

WileE-Quixote 9 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Cammie said…
surprise
Aw my Gawd!!! I'm lost for words,almighty Fah King. Talk about exposing family secrets. I think this was certainly more infor than one would accept - roast or no roast.

Anyway, I believe I do need some time to do some roasting on the Quixote. So might wait till Christmas time and maybe I'll tell the story of "(chest)nuts roasting on an open fire!"

BEEP BEEP
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
 Aw my Gawd!!! I'm lost for words,almighty Fah King. Talk about exposing family secrets. I think this
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Fah_King_Jr said…
hahahah thats great !!! your good camm
lebih dari setahun yang lalu yaz said…
surprise
One must ALWAYS protect the "Family Jewels"...Isnt that what "they" say? Or is it "Dont be fooled by the rocks that he's got".....
laugh
LMFAO! Aww,you are one awesome dame, Babs!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Hidanfan said…
Hmmm,major snore factor,no i mean he snores...ALOT!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Fah_King_Jr said…
he certainly does, i can recall one time in my pressence he actually woke himself up from snoring want to talk about hysterical
Hahhahaha!hmm.....remeber dat time when he was sittin in his P.O.S computer chair and fell out?...... that was funny,only thing to brake his fall,was air..
 Hahhahaha!hmm.....remeber dat time when he was sittin in his P.O.S computer chair and fell out?......
laugh
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know what's funnier...the quixote falling on his lazy azz or the kitty cat?!!!!
lmfao