Total Drama Island Fancharacters Yet another rp... Formerly known as the party RP :P

jadore_renard posted on May 30, 2011 at 03:52PM
Edit: This was originally a party rp, but now it's extended to an entire town. You can rp at school, the mall, park, your person's house, or where ever you want ^-^

Lol okay, pretty much exactly what it sounds like :3

Nina's parents and older brother are gone out of town, so she's throwing one of those ridiculous over the top house parties you always see in teen dramas xD

Rules:
-proper grammar and spelling please :3
-no godmodding, if your OC gets into a fight, give the other person a chance to fight back
-no killing/controlling people's OCs without their owner's express permission.
-accept new people, don't blow them off if they try to make interactions with your character

Everyone is allowed to join, so you dont need to ask. Just jump in :D
last edited on May 30, 2011 at 11:48PM

Total Drama Island Fancharacters 1158 balasa

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 1158

lebih dari setahun yang lalu jadore_renard said…
Nina: *is wading through the crowd of people* where is he? *checks her phone* Tucker should have been here by now!

------

Otheo: *is playing pool upstairs*

------
Talia: *is sitting in the corner wishing she wasn't at a crazy house party xD*
lebih dari setahun yang lalu GWENxTRENT said…
(^^; I'd join but I'm not sure where to go..)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu nymph_tonks said…
amaza girl: *walks in* whoah, this is wilder than i thought it would be. maybe i should have stayed home and watched pokemon.
(you can just do anything really... I haven't put much thought into what Nina's house is like. Anything stereotypical of a teen party will work fine ^^)
(Oh ^^ Alright ^^)

Damaris: *getting pushed around by millions of people dancing as she walks aroun* >m< Gah!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu UnicornNinja said…
(Ima use Leda! :DD')
Leda:*shyly squeezing through the thick crowd;clutching onto her book*...
Nina: *walks to the front door and looks as Amaza Girl* did you see a guy about this tall *gestures* with half a beiber cut and a freakishly big nose out when you came in by any chance?

-----
Otheo: *yawns* 'dis is not as excitin' as a thought it would bee... *looks at his nails* Ima go do sometheeng else now *drops the pool stick as walks away nonchalantly*
amaza girl: nope, sorry. i dont think i know you. whats your name?
Leda:*eyes slightly big under her huge nerdy glasses;bumps into someone*... Gah! >m< I-I'm so sorry...
Damaris: *getting push* Ah! S-sorry! Excuse me! *moving threw the crowed, scarde out of her mind*....
Bryce: *gets bumped into* Oooof! Hey watch where you're going (D: Bryce why are you a douchebag?)
----

Nina: Nina... The person who owns the house :/ and you are? (she's a douchbag as well xD)
(xD Hey Jadore? Do u think we could to LedaxJayden? :33)
Leda: .. I-I said I was sorry.. The polite thing to do is to say apology accepted.*small grimace;looking up at Bryce*..
amaza girl: im amaza girl! fighter of evil, teenage girl, and pokemon addict! so hows it going?
Damaris: *walking up some steps, getting shoved by people...again xD*
----

Amber: *walking threw the crowd, grabbing Mikey's hand* How much you wanna bet we'll get lost by the end of 3O minutes?
Mikey: 3O bucks! *smiles* This house is big! And so many fucking people!
Amber: >m> I wanna go home!
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
(okay :3 I'll Make him come to the party ^^)

Bryce: *gives her a dirty look and walks away, only to bump into Damaris* ( >.< he's so mean. *hits him with a news paper* stop being a jerk Bryce D:<)

Meera: *is dragging Jayden through the front door* C'mon Denny, it will be fun ^-^ seriously, when is the last time you had any of that?

Jayden: don't call me Denny, I'm quite capable of having fun in places that don't involve crappy loud pop music and over crowded rooms *crosses his arms*

Meera: too bad, I have the car keys. *holds them off* see you later Jay! *runs off to go dance and leaves Jayden standing in the doorway*

Jayden: *sighs*
Nina: not too good... It'll be better if Tucker would just show up for his own damn surprise party >.<
blush
(xD Hehe.. Bryce got hit.)
Leda:*lips pursed;slightly pushes her glasses up a little then sighs*.. What am I doing here?...
(XD Brcye got hit >w<)
Damaris: Ow! *looks at him, blinking* I-I'm sorry! I-I didn't mean to...
---
Mikey: No way in hell Amber! I wanna party! *grabs her hand, draging her to the middle of the room*
Amber: Nonono!OhmygodMikeyI'mgonnakillyouohmygod! DX
Mikey: Oh calm down, baby! I just wanna have fun! :D You know! I might me a new guy here ;)
Amber: Is that all you ever think about these days?...
amber: *walks in and gets punch spilled all over her dress* that was my favorite dress! fuck the world. *punches the guy who spilled the punch*
Bryce: *huffs* why am I even here? Can't even walk through a room without running into people >.<
-----
Meera: *dancing*
-----
Jayden: *walks over and sits on the couch poutingly*
-----
Wally: *has had too much to drink* Seeee I- I told you I can drink *hic*

Random popular guy: *supressing laughter* wow Wally, good job *him and his friends begin to laugh*

Wally: *laughs too having no idea what's actually funny*
(>w< Wally<3)
Leda:*spots the couch;thinking*.. Finally.. A spot where I can read..*runs her hand through her cotton candy blue hair :33;seeing Jayden*... //// U-Um,Can I sit here?...
amber: *sits down next to jayden* hey. who are you?
amaza girl: *starts randomly break dancing*
people around her: *cheers*
Damaris: *looks at Bryce* I-I'm sorry...*looks down* I know the feeling....
-----
Mikey: Pretty much! *smiles*
Amber: *sighs, getting dragged, hoping and praying someone will stop Mikey*
Mikey: *determined to get to the dance floor XD*
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Lollipop97 said…
Frank: *Walks through the door, bumbs accidently into Meera* Oh, I- I'm Sorry! I didn't see you, I didn't mean to just bumb into you... ^^;
__

Lynette: *Hiccuping after having a bit too much to drink, wobbleing around on the floor in a try to stand straight* F- fun party *hiccup*
Amber: *looks around, spotting Lynette, whispers* Oh thank you god! Mikey look! It's Lynette!
Mikey: Who? .3.
Amber: Never mind. =3= Go on to the dance floor, I'll go see what'sup with the girl. *slips out of Mikey's graps, walking up to Lynette* L-Lynette! *waves her hand*
Lynette: *Sees the silhouette of Amber* *Hiccups* H- Hai! *Wawes, eye lids almost shut, goofy grin* W- who are yooouuuu? *Hiccups* *Legs wobbling drastically*
Amber: *small laugh* Amber? Amber Winchester?...Are...are you DRUNK Lyn? *laughing, putting her hands on her shoulders to keep her still*
Jayden: *looks at Leda* uh sure. *looks at Amber* uh, jayden? *sits awkwardly not knowing what to say to either of them xD*
----
Otheo: *wandering around and whistling to himself*
----
Wally: *suddenly gasps* I-I bet I can *hic* do a cartwheel down the stairs! *takes off towards them, but runs intothe kitchen door frame*
-----

Bryce: *was expecting her to say something rude back and is caught completely off guard* I- uh- umm...
----
Lynette: *Hiccup* Oh yeeeahh, naw Ie reamembeir chuuu! Nueeeeh, I'm not druuuuaaaank! *Grabs her shoulders for support, almost hanging on Amber* *Hiccup*
Leda:*awkwardly sits down;opening up her book*...
Damaris: *looks back up at him, small smile* I'm Damaris...*holds out her hand*
----
Amber: *laughs, trying to hold her up* Sure you aren't. Alright, no more booze for you ma'am. *pulling her toward..whereever XD*
Lynette: Baaawwt I want more Sommersbyyyy! Det red wone taste gooooood! o//W//o
___

Frank: *Waiting patiently for an answer* (Lol, wanted to show that he's actually patient XD Only of my OCs who ARE o3o;;)
Bryce: I'm Bryce...*awkward hand shake*
----
jayden: *looks at Leda's book* so, what are you reading?
----
Meera: *picks up a bottle off the ground* anyone want to play spin the bottle? xD
----
Wally: *picks himself off the ground not even caring about the bump on his head* I will play!
----
Otheo:*walks over* count me in chaton ;D
(sorry D: I totally missed the part where frank was talking to Meera DX)

Meera: *turns to frank* oh hai! Want to play spin the bottle with us? (failgameisfail)
Leda:*slightly glances at him;small blush*.. Pride and Prejudice.. ^///^..
(Awe don't worry :3)
Frank: Yeah, sounds like fun, it's better than dancing, I'm a horrible dancer ^^;
Damaris: *moves her midnight black hair out of her face* S-so what are you doing here?....*fail XD*
----
Amber: No no no, no more drinks for you! *small laugh*

Lynette: Bawt, it tastes so guuuuud! DX *Hears the forming crowd for the game* Oh Aaambeeer! Leats join iiin! :D *Wobbleing, dragging her towards the tiny crowd*
Bryce: Uhh... Honestly? Because my mother told me not to come here... I knew she'd get pissed (lol Bryce fails at rebelling)
----
Jayden: *glances back at Meera and facepalms* of course she'd go and start that >.< *looks back at Leda* oh... I've never read it. Is it good?
-----
Meera: Okay *claps her hand happily* we need a few more people... *looks over at Cedric and drags him into the circle*
----
Cedric: *face turns red* Meera, I don't want to-
----
Meera: don't worry Ceddy, it'll be fun!
Amber: *eyes widen, blinking, follows her, thinking* What game is this gonna be? >m<
----
(XDDD Bryce)
Damaris: *small laugh* Rebel much? *smiles*
Leda: Its okay—*suddenly gets interrupted*..
RandomGuy:*grabs Jayden's arm and Leda's*.. C'mok you two! We're here to have fun!*leading them towards the game*
Leda: .////. N-No!
(Bryce, Bryce, Bryce, you and your rebbeling... *Shakes head*)
Lynette: Hey Meeeeeraaaaa! *Swings her right arm around Meera's shoulder, still holding Amber's hand in her left one* Can mei and Ambeir Joien? 83

Frank: Great, Lyn, now you've been drinking to much yet again... How many times do I have to tell you that it isn't healthy for you? >m<

Amber: E-excuse me, Meera?....W-what game is this anyways.....?
Lynette: Whaaet?! I DU listein! *Leans more and more on Meera*
Meera: *laughs* sure Lyn, just sit down in the circle ^^ *turns to amber* oh, just a classic game of spin the bottle
----
Cedric: *sitting in the circle looking worried*
----
Bryce: *shrugs* hey, it's better than trying to live up to my brother's giant ass shadow... I think I'm going to join that game
----
Jayden: What, no?!
----
Meera: oh Jay, you two get your butts over here! Stop bein such stick in the muds
RandomG: You'll thank Meera for this later.. Maybe not ;3
Leda:*sighs*.. *taking off her glasses,her bright grey eyes shining* I should take them off so I won't have to be able to see the person I have to kiss... -3-;; *sits in the circle,arms folded*..
Lynette: *Pouty face* I dun drink to much... *Lets both of them go and sits down in the circle, landing with a "bumb" next to Cedric*

Frank: No Lyn, you do... *Sighs and sits down beside her*
Damaris: Spin the bottle?..Isn't it a little...Middle school?....*thinking about playing*....I haven't played that game is a while...
----
Amber: Oh spin the bottle...wait *eyes widen* SPIN THE BOTTLE?! *sitting down wherever CX*
Bryce: meh... It's better than standing around bumping into people. I'm going to play *walk over*
----
Jayden: *sits down and runs a hand through his hair*
----
Meera: are we almost ready to start?