Total Drama Island Fancharacters Total Drama Zombieland

taytrain97 posted on Jul 18, 2011 at 08:54PM
Yes, starting a new RP. Anyone who's seen Zombieland basically knows what this is about.

BUAHAHA, ZOMBIE SURVIVAAALL. For all those zombie-lovers out there.

Rules:
1) No god-modding
2) Keep it PG
3) The grammar-squad is on patrol here :D
4) Shipping with canon characters is allowed, just as long as everyone agrees with it
5) Try not to be extraordinarily random, like Selena Gomez popping up out of nowhere, running faster than bullets, transfiguration, or something. ._.
6) Tralala, have fun.

Takes place in some random city in America.

Yeah, that's about it. :D
last edited on Jul 24, 2011 at 04:55AM

Total Drama Island Fancharacters 2531 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1851-1900 of 2531

lebih dari setahun yang lalu jadore_renard said…
(IKR? and OMG this comic XDDD I'm totally with Japan there xD > link and awe okay Tay, enjoy your food c:)

Bryce: You're doing it again.
---
TheO: *huff, drinks*
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu GWENxTRENT said…
(Oh my god...YUUUUUUS PLEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSEEE~ XDDDD <333 lol Sorry Mr. England >w< When a yaoi fangirl has nosebleed, she has nosebleed! :D' X333 And alright Tay :33 Has fun with teh bubbles in your soda! :D)

Damaris: *looks up at him* D-doing what? *fiddles with her fingertips again*
Bryce: Acting like you're going to tell me something and then just dropping it

(XD England is kind of a douchebag in this... Poor America, was ignored his entire childhood by him xD ...Finland reminds me of Jayne from Firefly <3)
Damaris: Well, I did it this time because I know that if I tell you, you'd go all weird on me..=3=

(Awww..poor America xD ..Orly? .w. <3 >w< Fwah, I love Jayne ~<3..What a girl's name...xD')
Bryce:*sounding defensive* No I wouldn't T^T

(xDDD <3 I freaking love River for telling him that X3 angry Jayne is adorable)
Damaris: A-alright..promise? You gotta swear. On something..HUGE. I don't care how big it is, anything!

(Raaah~! River's the shit with her ballerina-ness~!! >w< Angry Jane is super kawaii~!! X33..OnO I miss Wash..</3)

(me too, and Shepard </3 I felt so bad for Zoe ;^; JOSS WHEDEN, Y U NO GIVE ME HAPPY ENDING?)

Bryce: uh... (I swear by my pretty floral bonnet that I will not get upet. *shot*) I swear on the grave of my totaled *insert the fancy sport car name here because Tappy fails and can't remember the kind of car she gave him* that I will not react negatively.

(I really wanted to make him swear on the bonnet ;^;)
(I know! DX DAMN YOU JOSS WHENDEN! WHY COULDN'T YOU KEEP SHEPARD AND WASH ALIIIIIIIIIIVE~?! DDDX..KayleeXSimon..owo~<3 (lolsorryrandom xD)..and you should totally give him a Benz CL550..-w- ~<33)

Damaris: *eyes widen slightly* Damn dude..you had that car? owo Was it fast? I bet it was fast OwO..*shakes her head, getting back to the subject* A-alright..b-but don't move alright..?

(xDD; You should've! >w< Damaris' would've made a comment about it..=w=)
Damaris: ..Alright..
(SimonxKaylee ish so cute <3 I love how River creeps them xD I wanted Mal and Inara together sooo bad D: all I remember is that it was like an Italian car or something... *fails* seriously, the only thing I know about cars is that my mommy drives a blue one and my daddy drives a white one xD)

(The bonnet thing didn't seem in character xD Bryce isn't amazing enough to pull off Captain Tightpants >w<)

Bryce: *looks at her, the suspense killing him xD*
(Yus >w< They are cute~ :33 And I knooooow~! D: Mal and Inara were cuuuute~ ono <3 Really, T? xD That's kinda sad >w< Was it a Ferrari? .w.)

(Aw D: But stiiiiillll~ xD..Point..>w<)

Damaris: *bites her lip, softly sighs, leaning in slowly* >/////<
(I know xD I know what a smart car is though! I want one, they're so cute~ >w< *shot*)

Bryce: *leans in a little, blushing, murmurs* c'mon tell me.

(Well, at least you know what a smart car is..xD; I dun like them! D: They're kinda ugly .n. I want an '67 Chevy Impala >w< <3)

Damaris: *mumbles* It's not something I can tell you..*leaning in more, gently kisses him, blushing deeply*
Bryce: *kisses her back, wrapping his arms more tightly around her*

(I just had to google that xD oooh it's shiny :3 I'm obsessed with environmentally friendly transportation that's why I love the Smart car ^^)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu T-RP-A said…
(I feel like creeping this rp .w. I have total Rp block T^T)
Damaris: *blushing deeper, putting the tips of her fingers on his cheeks, puls away slightly, looking up at him*...//

(It is shiney, no? .w. xD; Environmentally friendly? >w< Teehee. I liek cars like that! But I loooooooove My Impalas! <3 >w< and xDD; Ohai Tay~ =w=)
(D: RP block FTL >,<)

Bryce: *looks back and murmurs* this definitely isn't upsetting.

(Dx threesomes are hard to draw >,< I keep making someone looking left out X.x)
(Hai >w<
I know D:
Pffft, you just made me nearly choke on my water, T XDDD I've never tried drawing threesomes but I kind of want to now ¬w¬; XD)
(I hate getting rp block =3=;)

Damaris: *mumble* Not at all..

(XDDD; Awe, poor T >w> She doesn't know how to make a threesome picture..xD)
(xD also... They all look stoned xD it's a very prudish threesome btw... Do it Tay, then you too can experience the frantic awkwardness of hiding what you're drawing every time someone comes down stairs XD)

Bryce: *rests his forehead against hers* does this mean you don't want to be just friends?... Because other wise I'm getting some serious mixed signals, small smile*
(XDDD Oh gosh, I'm sooorry XD
Pffft, I so will [troll face] if my family asks why I'll just flip out on them
"LET ME EXPRESS MYSELF!!!! DX IT'S ART DAMNIT"
Then my bro'll be all like "... I think it's that time of the month ._.;"
XD)
(I..fell asleep..xD; Sorreh..^^')

Daamaris: O already told you..we..can't be anything more...
(That's okay Dannie ^^ and I don't think that would work on my parents xD I almost died when mu mom found the 'Forget Duncan' sketch on the computer desk)

Bryce: *pulls away, no longer smiling* Then why did you just kiss me? You can't just keep saying that and then turning around and doing this. *hint of anger in his voice*

(I give up... They just looked stoned and are randomly touching each other's faces and shit xD... The scanner killed it even more... Meera looks like such a slutty Sue xD)
 (That's okay Dannie ^^ and I don't think that would work on my parents xD I almost died when mu mom f
(.......
We're sorry, this user is currently unavailable. The user has had an extremely bad fan-girl attack and is in CRITICAL condition...

From my hospital bed: .. Is it... wrong that I can't look at this with a straight face? =w= *passes out*

XDDDDD)
(xD maybe because their facial expressions are ridiculous? xDD biggest fail ever. I'm going to bed now, four thirty again D:)
(lol okay goodnight T >w< <333)
(Oh, hey, sorreh guys I fell asleep agai-..*sees the picture*....O////w////O...T...I..I honestly don't know how to answer to this picture...I..I just...*dies*..x////w////x~<333)

Damaris:...*looks down, knows what she did was wrong, small tears in her eyes (...cry baby =3=;)*..I-I'm sorry..
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Lollipop97 said…
(We're very sorry, but this user has been hit by the Fansquee syndrom, she will not be able to respond because of her uncontrolably shaking hands and squees. She will be back in a few days, we were lucky she didn't go into a coma. There is still doubt about the reason why she was hit, but experts say it has something to do with the picture that jadore_renard recently drew.)
(Why do my pictures injure my friends? D:)

Bryce: *looks away, still a bit hurt, but not being able to still be angry because she's crying* *sighs* It's fine, don't worry about it.
(*from inside a mental institute because of a very loud ass squee attack* Because...it's orgasmic...=w=)

Damaris: *small sniff, pulls her knees closer to her chest, putting her hands on her lap, murmurs* I don't wanna be friends..but..
(That word will forever remind me of Salad Fingers xD)

Bryce: I don't want to be friends either *feeling a bit vulnerable*
(....Salad finger?! XDDDDDD What the heck? Why?! XD)

Damaris: *looks up at him, biting her lip*...
("the feeling of rust against my salad fingers is almost orgasmic" <3 he's so creepy xD)

Bryce: Why are you pushing this so much if it isn't what you want?
(Oh god...xDDD <3333 That's amazing! >w<)

Damaris: !!!! *eyes widen, blinks* I..I do want this...I-I'm just not sure what to choose..
(I love Salad Fingers. He is amazingly creepy XD)

Bryce: *looks at her, reaching over and brushing hair out of her face*, before looking away again, not knowing what to say*
(I kinda wanna see that show xD; But I'm not sure if it's epic enough .w.;;)

Damaris: ...*grabs at his shirt, tugging at it gently*..Bryce? ///
(The episodes are only like a minute and a half long ^^ I'd link a youtube video, but apparently it has a mature tag? I was just like wut? O___O)

Bryce: *still looking away* yes?
(Mature tag? ;_;..Stupid adults on youtube! >3<;;;; They gotta go a head and flag everything!)

Damaris: *Shifts around slightly so that she has a better look at the side of his face, gingerly pecks his cheek and settles back down*..I..I wanna be with you..if that's okay...
Bryce: *turns back to look at her, wrapping his arms back around her* *nods, small smile* It's definitely okay.

(IKR? It's only kind of creepy, and nothing really that bad. There's flash animations of it on this site that aren't flagged though link)
Damaris: *smiles softly, buries her head in his shoulder, still gripping onto his shirt* Great~..

(*watches 2 episodes*..Raaaaaah~!!! He's so cutely creepy!!! >w< <333 ..Majory tastes like sunshine dust..=w= xD')
Bryce: *smiles, kisses the top of her head, yawning sleepily*

(Hubert Cumberdale! you taste like soot and poo! IKR? >w<)
Damaris: *sleepy smile, looking up at him* Are you tired..?

(What the hell is soot? xD)
Bryce: *nods* a little bit *rests his head against hers*

(It's another word for ash I think xD)
Damaris: You can go to sleep..I'll just sit here and wait for Amber and Dean to come back...

(Ew~ >w< xD; I wonder how that Fisher guy taste like..xD;)
(creeeeeeeeeeeeep .w.)
(... I think he actually eats Jeremy Fisher in a later episode XD Hai Tay, you should RP, not creep ^^)

Bryce: *mumbles sleepily* Are you sure you don't want me to stay up with you?
(*head-desk* I would but I have RP block for this RP T^T
Ah screw it BC)

Lola: *helping mark drag Peter into an Ally* So how do we wake him up? I still say we should just leave him ¬¬
Mark: *hitting Peter over the head repeatedly with his bat* ... I think I may have killed him

(.w.)
(Don't be a creep, Tay. uwu RP~ >w< I wanna see drunk Otheo..and a drunk Ayumi..>w<
Oh my god, he did? xDD; That's amazing .w.)

Damaris: Nah, it's alright..I can stay up on my own..
(I have to go to work Dx sorry I'm running a little late, so I can't make a proper post before I leave OTL)
(awww, okey bye tappy T^T
I actually might have to go to >m< (not that I was exactly rping ¬¬'))

Ayumi: I've never~... Gotten bitten by a zombie ^^ *smile* Eeeh, are you getting a bit tipsy, Otheo-kuuun? *snicker*
(Aw~ Bai T, and Tay..Chu were kinda rping >w<;)