The Fanpoppy Awards Honourable Mentions 2009

germany123 posted on Feb 24, 2009 at 08:19PM
I am a bit puzzled at the whole..voting..awards..something process but i thought we could have a forum for those who either didnt get to nominate or nominated but werent considered because of too many people being nominated it that category. also maybe you wanted to nominate more than two people.. So this is a place for those who feel they would like to give a shout-oot to anyone who couldnt be nominated this year!

The Fanpoppy Awards 6 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu germany123 said…
kiss
i nominated dasm for fanart she made..link- my current wallpaper- is especially impressive because these were blurry screenshots and i whined i would never be able to make them into a wallpaper but she did her photoshop magic and it looks fantastic.

i also nominated the fanpoptastic sualey aka saul_mikoliunas for single contributer to the himym spot. she is awesome in all fields..links,images,quizzes,picks,forums.­.al­l her contributions are VERY fanpopesque (i.e. keywords&credit, no duplicates, relevant to the spot) and she always takes the time to write a description. most of the time i love the descriptions more than the contributions themselves cause they are usually hi..wait for it..larious! also she kept her high standards even after getting her red medal (pulling.it.off!!) which shows she is a truly awesome motherhead and not just a medal whore. also and this does deserve a mention..she keeps me spoiler free! she takes special care to mark things one can watch and what to avoid...the spot wouldnt be as awesome as it is if it werent for her (though i love all of you other motherheads too..*tears up*)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Saul_Mikoliunas said…
*Is embarassed and proud at the same time*I swear, my ego just grew twice as big =D You are totally my favourite fanpopper Gemmy!
I have to sit and work out who got officially nominated first, that list is sooooo long =D
lebih dari setahun yang lalu misanthrope86 said…
Yeah, the nomination system baffled me a bit too... So I would like to honorably mention everyone I nominated that didn't make the final cut, especially PotterGal for her contributions to the House MD Spot, and the one of the BRILLIANT articles that oldmovie wrote that I nominated, that I think should not only be nominated for and win a Fanpoppy, but should be worshiped in a holy shrine of geniousness. That doesn't even make sense, but it doesn't have to because oldmovie rocks.

edited for spelling boo-boos
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ineedcoffee said…
smile
Missy I will say Oldmovie does rock but I think that a lot of you House MD fans are the best!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu fanfly said…
heart
Well, I definitely think that the Female Ass-kickers Spot deserves an honorable mention as Pending Spot- It didn't make it to the final nominations but at least pinkmartini2's FA-K banner won best banner because it's truly awesome. But the Female Ass-kickers Spot is so much fun and has inspired some great discussions. It's only about a month old and it already has 116 fans!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu DarkSarcasm said…
I missed pretty much the whole Fanpoppies ceremony this year... but I had very incomplete list of nominations that I'd been working on. Might as well post it now so I can keep some of it in mind for next year. =P

Best Fan Art- link's link
Best Spot in...
Arts & Culture- link
Books & Literature- link
Celebrities- link
Fanpop Users - link
Television- link

Outstanding Contributions to...
Images- link
Links- link
Single spot- link to link

Best User photo Gallery- link (She made most of the stuff herself, and it is AWESOME)

Special Awards
-The Lifetime Achievement Award - link
-The Dave Lu Humanitarian Award - link
-The Fanpop Four Award For Constructive Criticism - link
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu