7.i get to be the emo goth chick
8.boys are aloud
---------------------------
HAVE FUN!

acak 92 balasa

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 92

lebih dari setahun yang lalu sierradawn9 said…
Me:*walking down the hall without a pass*

Teacher:*exits a room strait down the hall*

Me:*hides behind a wall*
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Insane4ever said…
Well...this kinda failed *noms on wood*
lebih dari setahun yang lalu wizardgleek said…
Me: Is the bad-ass rocker chic with a hidden soft side named Carter. Black hair,pale skin,light blue eyes.

Me: hey you, behind the wall
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu animegrl52p said…
Thorn(me): WTF!!! Why r u staring at me? I just need to get my laptop which the person who comments underneath me stole! I can tell because it says (insert username here) on a sticky note where my laptop was! Now I cant watch Yugioh abridged on Youtube until I get it back!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu casandanna said…
Me: teachers pet, always does the right thing, hidden dark side and name is sally (of cource)

Me(Sally): We are trying have class in here!! And this is not your laptop, delusional boy(right?).*closes class room door
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Goldilottes said…
Me: Cyan, The mysterious blonde that doesn't really fit in any category, but with a little bit of anime scene, rock chic & emo thrown in ;) Appears neutral, but with hidden dark & soft side.
Loves animals and spiritualism. One dark blue eye, one light blue, long platinum blonde hair.
Has secret abilities, but only shows one, which is playing guitar. The others are supernatural and she prefers to keep them to herself.

Me (Cyan): *watches from the sidelines at what is happening, then steps out* Never mind about laptops, guys, Did you hear about what happened? Shadows have been seen moving around in the woods at the bottom of the playing fields... know anything about this?
Thorn: HEY! Just cause I where a baseball hat doesnt make me a guy!!!!!! Oh and those are my pet bats! I work at a wildlife protection thing and bats escaped yesterday! Can u guys help me bring them back/

(Oh sorry! I forgot 2 write who i am! Im Thorn, a rock star who plays guitar 4 her cousin's band. She has a red streak in her pitch black hair and loves animals, even though she never showed it 2 anyone b4 i typed dis up. She secretly likes hanging out with her friends, but never shows any emotion towards anything except her 3 jobs.)
Carter(see above): I love bats! And although this goes against my nature, I will help you Thorn.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu CatAlicerox14 said…
Kitty(me): Very Nice, Caring Calm,yet can be funny,and wacko, but has a hidden dark side that even she does not know about.

Kitty: Hey Guys can I Come?? *Hands Behind Back*I love animals too!*pulls out hands to find a chinchilla in Hands *
Thorn: Really? Thats cool! Thanks a lot! Now the only problem is that we have to find out a way to catch them. A net might hurt them and if we try to grab them, we might injure them. Any ideas?
Cyan: Animals? i love them! bats are one of my favourites. i wondered what those shadows were. i can get my wolves to put a call out for you, if you like. i believe they know your bats :)
we should check that cave, the one hidden in the ivy at the bottom of the woods. You never know what we'll find. maybe the bats, it might even be something exciting. i dont think anyones been there before, come, who's with me?
Thorn: Sure! It'll be fun! I hiked in that forest a lot as a kid, so I know my way around there. Lets Go!

*They leave school but 4 some reason nobody notices*
smile
Kitty: *Comes with them* Where did you get wolves? I love them. When the wolves call for them, how will we bring them back? OH! We can make the bats follow the wolves call all the way back to the wildlife sanctuary, Right?
Thorn:That might work! But we have to wait until night. *Hours Pass*
Thorn: Okay guys, u got flashlights? If yes then lets go!
Kitty: Awesome! I brought 2, but, I don't have enough for all of us :I
Thorn: Dont worry bout me! My eyes adjust to the darkness very easily!
Carter:(jumps out behind everyone).Hey guys.Ugh,don't you hate this light. Your'e ruining the darkness.
Thorn: Well i brought flashlights just in case one of u couldnt adjust to the dark well. So lets go! *They enter woods*
Cyan: I don't have a flashlight, i don't need it. keep your on you but i think we have enough light already, we don't want to disturb the creatures of the night *O_O* lol jk *XD* my wolves arent that dangerous ^^
Watch out, though, we don't know this turf as well as the wolves do. there are small caves, and connecting streams strewn everywhere.
My cat Cinder prowls these woods all the time, let's put her in front. *Lifts a beautiful tall slim black cat out of backpack, cat turns sharply right* Where is Cinder going? *everyone follows after cat, running through the trees*
She's running towards that cave in the distance! *Cat runs around the back of the cave instead* Woah! what's all that blue smoke coming from behind the cave?
*They all follow to where they see Cinder stopped, staring through the blue smoke at a hooded figure bent over a cauldron, making the blue mist*...
Cyan: *whispers* A witch? wow shall we talk to her? she might know something about the bats. that must be why Cinder led us here...
Thorn: Hey aunt matilda! Guys I would like u 2 meet my aunt matilda. She runs the pharmacy a fewmiles back.
She's the one who showed me the ins and outs of forestlife. Thanks 2 her I know my way around this forest. *whispers*She also is a little old and crazy so she might say some weird things. Just trying to warn u!
Carter:Uh...Hi. So, is she gonna help us or not?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu MySweetChris said…
Megamind: I am Megamind! Are ou citizens behaveing your selfs?
Cyan: Wow, it IS thorn's aunt matilda! she must know my aunt Ethel, from the other side of the forest. Can this day get any weirder? First all of this now Megamind's showed up! XD
Hi Megamind We are on a secret mission thingy, and we've waited til dark to come to the forest.

Anyway, My wolves will help soon, but we have to wait for the Full Moon.
What shall we do now? Let's ask aunt matilda. Cinder must have brought us here for a reason.
Carter: Cyan, you do not know weird. Anyways, come on guys we got to get things started. And people, stop popping out everywhere.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu puppyplace_rox said…
tongue
hey ppls i am new lol
lebih dari setahun yang lalu puppyplace_rox said…
wts up
Kitty; *Sorta Freaked* Gosh! This is like Alice in Wonderland. Except PEOPLE are popping out everywhere.Did you see those Shadows! *drops flashlight and trips running towards shadows* OOOOOWWWWW!!!!
Thorn: Bye Aunt Matilda. Wait! Do you know where the bats could be?
*She points to an alley in the city. They all run to the alley to find the bats.....in a black bag!*
Thorn:What are you doing with those bats! *Trys to take them away from evil guy but falls on the floor*
laugh
Cyan: Oh, there are the bats ^.^ but, oh... who is that O_o this is bad. best get the wolves ***AaaohhwoOo0oooo***
*giant black & silver wolf leaps out and down the cliff, suddenly standing beside everyone, then begins moving in on the shadowy figure, who disappears into the trees, hundreds of wolves flow out after*
I know they'd come, come on, let's follow! XD you guys ever ridden a wolf before??
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Stellawinx4eva said…
Serene:PRETTY WOLF!!! *Claps hands in a childlike manner*

(Do you mind if i join)
Carter: Why must we get rid of the beautiful creatures? What are will still doing here anyway? This is getting weird, I like it.
Cyan: No don't get rid of my wolves, theyve come to follow that shadowy person Thorn saw... hurry, if you can't run superfast ride a wolf lol XD The creep is getting away!!
Serene:Can i come? i can run superfast
Cyan: Yes of course ^.^ welcome, Serene.
Lets go everyone
Serene:Okay!*starts to walks off*Uhh which way to go?
crying
Megamind: ah Hal got out of jail run for your life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*everyone runs with the wolves* Cyan: Who is Hal? we'd better go after him if thats what you mean!
and, am, it's not Jack Black is it?? ^.^
 *everyone runs with the wolves* Cyan: Who is Hal? we'd better go after him if thats what anda mean!
Serene:*shrugs*
Thorn: Ummm so lets catch that guy! He can't go around poaching animals!

*They run after the strange man and he notices his mask came off after he fell to the ground*
Serene:*stares intently at the man*
Thorn: NO! It can't be! It's Lady GaGa!
Serene:*stares at Thorn*WTF?!
Hal is Tighten the supposed hero i made
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ardensmith said…
When one thinks of “role-playing games,“ Dungeon and Dragons is usually the first thing that comes to mind. However, concept of role-playing began even before kings pushed pieces of wood around a table to simulate battle plans. Historical reenactment has been practiced for over a millennia buy Han Chinese.

thanks

link
thorn: *takes back bats from gaga* Lets go guys. I think the bats will be okay. *looks around* wait. where are the wolves?
Serene:I dunno kno really
lebih dari setahun yang lalu CherryCrush100 said…
THORN - There They are!!!
Serene:Where *spins around fast*Oww i just gotten a headache
Cyan: yeah i have too- it's not exactly been a typical day. omg look! did lady gaga just turn into a wolf- XD
Serene:if she did..then thats just creepy