acak Apology

lover69 posted on Aug 01, 2011 at 02:38PM
i would like to adress this to everybody who knows who i am and thinks im a stalker/pedo/perv/freat etc.

i know it will be hard 4 you to beleive because of the people that exist in this world, but im not who u think i am. i really did just simply just simply want to be part of EmzLovesCheryls life - DID.
obviously this wasnt a wise move. if you look on my wall, emzlovescheryl is prepared to giv me a second chance, and i hope u all will too. i made a mistake, a real bad 1 that gave me a real bad reputation, and even creeped out a lot of people, i shudnt of done it, i guess i thought honesty was the best thing, but i shud have gone better about it.

if you wud all let me, i want a second chance to be myself, make frends, and show every1 who i reely am, not the guy who was too busy trying to grab the attenton of some1 else, but it was the wrong attenton. i just wanted her 2 like me, and it was stupid, id just seen her make other people feel beter about themselves, i wanted her to do the same for me, and instad i cam across as a stalker.

i hope u can forgive me. i realize that it will take time to understand that i reely am just a normal guy, but i hope u will give me that chance to prove it 2 u so will understand it. i never wanted to scare any1, and im so, so sorry.

please.

acak 16 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu BlindBandit92 said…
Dude since you are trying to change. I'll forgive you but if you screw up, know that I will be one of the first people to report you. But like I said I'll give you a second chance.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu lover69 said…
sunny
thanks so much, i really appreciate it.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu xDark_Angelx said…
I'm glad you decided to apologize. It wasn't right, but I know you can get a second chance. Just be careful next time. :)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu simpleplan said…
At least your going to try most people will just keep going as it was. I think you deserve a secend chance
lebih dari setahun yang lalu someone_save_me said…
Hmm... nah.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu jazzscarb said…
wink
u can have a second chance and im glad ur sorting it all out and u having another chance is great, and it's ur disicion what u do.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu lover69 said…
thankyou everyone

someone_save_me: although that makes me sad im not going to let it affect my time on fanpop coz im sure uve done things u regret
lebih dari setahun yang lalu wierdgem7 said…
goo d for you
lebih dari setahun yang lalu EmzLovesCheryl said…
You've done the right thing by apologizing and editting your profile. I don't think that many people will be able to understand this mistake, but I do understand that you've realized it and have gone away to change it, and that shows maturity.

So... yeah. I'm glad everything's not so weird now, and that you don't seem to be the person that everyone thought you were.

lebih dari setahun yang lalu AllybethClaire said…
heart
Like Emz said, you apologizing shows your maturity.
That was a really sweet thing to do.
And you should get a second chance.
You deserve it!(:
You're a really cool and sweet person.
I'm glad I've met you.(:
lebih dari setahun yang lalu jazzscarb said…
big smile
i agree with emzliovescheryl and i think the people who r putting u down have made mistakes that they regret and it's good ur gonna let this all go
lebih dari setahun yang lalu adultswimperson said…
Hmmmmm nah, you already caused enough trouble the other day for many people, especially EmzLovesCheryl, and I'm still pissed off that you asked another annoying question this morning that eventually got reported and taken down.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu LeatherRain said…
hmmm
Since I have no fucking idea who either of you are, sure. Though some people seem to hate you, I'm not sure....
lebih dari setahun yang lalu mrsspencereid said…
meh
You remind me of my ex boyfriend.
You're just lucky that I suck at holding grudges. Fine. I'll forgive you. I'll even add you. Just remember that if you screw up again this majorly, I'll report you.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu invaderlin123 said…
well, dude i accept this apology.but no one likes a stalker.
first of all, you should'nt have done what you did in the first place cause why ruin your internet reputation by bugging one person?
im sure you didnt mean it. i love emzlovescheryl too but not in that way in a friend way. and i dont blame you shes an amazing person and she makes everyone feel good about themselves. but that doesnt give you a reason to stalk her okay?

anyway apology accepted no harm no foul.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu briensmith said…
An apology is an expression of remorse or guilt over having said or done something that is acknowledged to be hurtful or damaging, and a request for forgiveness. However, it can be difficult to swallow our pride and say "I'm sorry." If you have a difficult time making amends for mistakes or repairing the effects of angry words, here's how to keep your dignity while being humble, and invite forgiveness with grace. If this person ever meant anything to you or had a major impact on your life, you should apologize. Consider bringing them flowers and tell them how much you really love them and that the thought of your not being together or friends just kills you. Alternatively you could prepare a candle-lite dinner to show how much you appreciate them.

Thanks

link