acak RP Inspiration

Shebird posted on Apr 24, 2010 at 11:59PM
I was thinking that we could start an rp out of sheer inspiration. With characters created from favorite songs, dreams, poems, memories, or even objects of value. There will be far different countries and exotic lands and perhaps these characters will meet up while journeying for a certain goal. This idea was inspired by a wonderful movie called The Fall. That movie made me cry <3

Rules: Please follow all the rules made by Vampyre chick
I will encourage you not to use unoriginal character species (i.e. Vampires, werewolves, etc.) They are allowed but I don't encourage it :-/. I'd rather you make up a sort of species if you must. If you get too controlling I will give a warning before kindly asking you to leave because it's just not fun for the others. The password for joining is "Googly googly googly be gone!" Just make sure you at least read the rules.

Oh and here's a tip to make things more fun. Don't post any excess info before roleplaying. Make your character somewhat vague showing only expressions and appearances, because really the other characters shouldn't somehow know all that by their first meeting. It's better for everyone just to figure eachother out by getting to know them...just like in reality!
last edited on Apr 25, 2010 at 01:22AM

acak RP 101 balasa

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...