random role playing Six heros, to six zeros.

BanetteGhosneir posted on Jan 17, 2017 at 02:12AM
The great war, 200 years ago.

the Unbidden, a race of multidimensional hunters invaded our world, nothing we had could stop them, our weapons too weak, our ships too small, our warriors too afraid, the unbidden destroyed city after city, and we had lost over 62% of the global population.

after 4 years of being prey to the unbidden, six heroes came, from the unknown we were rescued, these heroes fought the unbidden by themselves, as we couldn't do anything to help them. it took 12 years, but the unbidden were beaten back to their own dimension, the six heroes vanished, small rumors and stories of them heard from many cities.

some believed the heroes now help people who need them most, in the back alleys of streets, in the forgotten slums.

and to make it all worse: the government now seeks them out.
placing bounties on their heads, all with 7 digits, all worth 8,000,000 Bruka.

Bounty hunters, pirates, criminals of all sorts are seeking them out, and so are the secret parts of the government.

teams of two are sent out, looking for the heroes.

why are they being sought out? rumors of the unbidden returning, after 200 years of peace, we now need the heroes again. will they answer our call? or will we hunt them down.

[====][Extra][====]

After the War, scattered around the world there are zones called 'Dimensional pockets', these zones, reaching from 10km to thousands of kilometers across, are filled to the brim with Unbidden war relics, technology beyond our comprehension, but with this riches, comes it's monsters. creatures, contorted and twisted by Dimensional energy roam the area, protecting their 'hoard' from any who may try to claim it.

there are 3 cities left, all extremely large, finding the heroes may be difficult.

the 6 heroes will NOT be easy to fight, hence why the government sent teams of 2, the Government is stronger and more prepared than bounty hunters or pirates, so you'll need even more people if you're not the government.

You can be 1 or 2 of the six heroes, all of them have some relationship to each other.

There are humans, affected by the dimensional quake caused by the Unbidden's arrival, these humans have been mutated, or granted special abilities. it is believed that some of the Six Heroes have these powers aswell.

[===][Character Sheet][===]

[Faction] (Six Heroes, Pirate, BH, Government, ect.)

[Name]

[Age] (If you're one of the six, you'd be over 220 at minimum, less than 300)

[Gender]

[Power/Mutation] (A power is self explanatory, and a Mutation is something like being a human jellyfish or turning into a rhino, ect.)

[Biography]

[Extra]

[====][Character Sheet][====]

[Hero][6/6]
[I] Savia Calbret - Firebird
[II] Ex-Machino 9 - COLA
[III] Doctor Quark Mara (Quarky or Q) - Banette
[IV] Colour (Lour) - Banette
[V] A-03 (Aoe Mara) - Banette
[VI] Shlike (BTD) - COLA

[Other]

Doctor Diana O'Pheil Carters - Self employed - COLA
Missy Rose - Self employed - COLA

Admiral Adma Mara - Retired Admiral - Banette
Lum Mara - Self Employed - Banette
Terr Mara - Self Employed - Banette
Scill Mara - Self Employed - Banette

Gad - NeCO.GAD - Banette
Noel - NeCO.No3 - Banette
 The great war, 200 years ago. the Unbidden, a race of multidimensional hunters invaded our world,
last edited on Jun 14, 2017 at 11:31PM

random role playing 146 balasa

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 101-146 of 146

lebih dari setahun yang lalu -Universe_COLA- said…
At Diana's question of when they would reach their location, she came to a stop. "We've just arrived." Her eyes observed their surroundings as they stood between the narrow walls of another alleyway, granted it was wider than the ones that they had been through previously but not by much. She placed her fingers to the corners of her lips blew, bringing a high pitched whistle into existence. Her brows knitted themselves lightly and she took a few steps back, her gaze shifting upwards just in time to find someone falling towards them from above.

Missy landed gracefully on her feet in a crouch, her pigtails flopping onto her shoulders until she bounced into a standing position. Even with her mask on, it was no match for the excitement that her eyes held in an iron grip. "Dooooc! I ran out of PB and--" She cut herself short with a gasp as soon as her gaze landed on Colour. "Oh me god oh my gosh OH MY GOSH!!" And almost immediately, she began to bounce up and down in a rather unnatural manner, as if someone were to be bouncing a ball quickly. She immediately ran up to her and began to inspect the woman. "Is this her?! Is the really one of the heroes?! Ooooo look at her haiiir, its so pretty! And she's not taller than me and she doesn't even look OLD!!" She spoke fast enough for her words to be almost not able to be understood.

"Now now Springfoot, manners. There's no need to be so hasty." Diana smiled some, sliding her hands into her lab coat.

"O-oh, right! Sorry Doc...hehe...heh..." Missy scratched her arm, letting out a somewhat nervous giggle as her attention returned to the woman, her eyes staring intensely. She took in a deep breath as if to calm herself, but ended up blurting out her next few words just as quickly as she had done before. "HI MY NAME IS MISSY ROSE AND ITS SUPER AWESOME TO MEET YOU THANKS FOR SAVING OUR PLANET!"

~

There was no immediate response from the individual. However, slowly but surely "his" finger twitched a few times, and then "he" began to attempt to move. "His" hand moved to the puncture wound before lifting to the helmet. Seeing the crimson that stained "his" fingers was enough to get him moving some while applying pressure to the wound and lifting "himself" up from the crushed roof of the vehicle stiffly.
--

(( I was thinking about throwing in someone from the government and a bandit :P For the government character, I may bring in someone from a alternative rp who I think will correspond with NeCO. ))
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu BanetteGhosneir said…
Colour was a little overwhelmed by the sudden enthusiasm of the young miss, giving a small giggle at her awkwardness.
"ehhehheh... Thank you for saying so about my hair... It is a rather strange pleasure to meet you, Missy Rose, I'm quite jubilant to have saved your planet, eheheh." Colour gave the young miss a re-assuring smile.

~

the mother sighed, she also recognised the man.
"Boy, what've you gotten yourself into now?"
The man looked to his mother confused at to what she meant, though after noticing her look to 'Mach', he realised she had not meant him.

"Quarky, could you please help the child?"
the mother requested, moving outside to see what had caused the child to smash through the roof.

the woman followed her man, as the man moved closer to assist his old friend.

~

(I'm just trying to think of how to bring GAD into following Colour)
Missy's cheerful smile grew behind her mask when the woman had told her that it was a pleasure to meet her, a spark of admiration lighting in her eyes. The story of the Heroes was one that had been read to her since childhood. In fact, it was one of the only things that she could remember from childhood aside from a few blurry memories.

Diana chuckled some at the exchange of words between two. She could tell by the sound of Missy's voice alone that it brought her great joy to finally be able to meet one of the "heroes of legend". And it brought a smile to her face to hear the delight in her voice. But now that they had completed their objective, they couldn't waste time with small talk just yet. She took a look around them for a third time before motioning them both to follow along. "Come, let us make our departure off to our next location and get our guess settled in."

~

As the pair moved closer, Nine's movement slowly came to a stop, "his" wavering awareness now piecing itself back together. But in one swift movement, "his" pistol was drawn and aimed at the two, not allowing them to get any closer than eight feet of "him". "His" posture immediately become hostile, or more so cautious.
Colour nodded.
"Lead the way, young ladies"
Colour decided to joke on her own age compared to theirs.

~

Aoe sighed.
she poked her husband, and pointed to the gun... he understood.

she then went about looking at the injured man's swords on the ground, she kneeled down to look at them... damaged... no wonder he's this injured. much like the gun, the swords were somehow quite damaged.

she tried to think... without these swords his power is quite... 'erratic'... not much ability to control... or more of 'direct'... her head looked up to the gun... clip is chipped, energy source too... where is the Breech? if she hadn't put a failsafe on that thing, it'd blow up the moment the Trigger is pulled.

the man spoke.
"Mach... can you hear me?.... he might have a concussion, Mach? can you understand my voice?"

the man used a portal, moving it in front of the gun, placing its partner behind himself, and as he moved forward, the portals moved with him, causing the injured man's hand and weapon to pass through the hole, coming out behind the doctor.

the doctor stayed still now. the injured most likely needed a moment to regain their senses... and possibly their focus.

~

(Quick question, do you want .GAD and your government fellow to be following Mach, or Colour?)
(We could have GAD following Colour rather than Mach for now.)

Nine remained cautious while trying to bring scrambled thoughts back into a whole. Mach... "He" lowered the pistol slowly after a moment, pulling his hand from the portal and setting it aside. A distorted sound came from his helmet for a moment and then ended just as quickly as it had started. "He" dug down into his jacket's pocket and pulled out a phone, his fingers slowly moving across the buttons. When he finished, he pressed the 'Enter' button.
An automated voice spoke for him. "Who are you...and how do you know that name? If you're from the government...then you'll end up like the rest..." The metal of the car began to bend as he began to push himself up further. Not from "his" weight, but from "his" ability. If they were, then "his" only option would be to make "his" power go into a chaotic blitz. Lose control. He was sure there was enough metals around for him to pull it off, granted, in his current condition there was a possibility it would tear his arms off.

~

"Hey, you're pretty young too ya know!" Missy said with a small giggle that ended with a snort. At least she looked young to her. She followed behind Diana with a small skip as she led the way.
Colour followed along.
"hahaha, don't you know? we saved the planet around 200 years ago. most of us are old enough to be your great grandmother" she retorted with a humorous tone.

"From the sounds of you, and how energetic you are, you seem to be almost an adult, I'd say you're between 17 and 23, pardon the wide range."
Colour looked closely at Missy's hair colour... a very deep black, opposite of Diana and her own original colour.

Through the walls, under the ground. long before even the Bandits, the ancient coloured woman had been followed by the very floor and walls they moved on... but no aggression or intent of harm... merely a quiet interest swam under the ground.

~

the doctor sighed.
"Mach, you're in no condition to be using your magnets right now. we know your name cause we're your friends... the hell happened."
"broken...."
"hmm?"

the Doctor looked down to his wife, she lifted the broken swords for her husband to see... they weren't just broken on 'accident'... this was purposeful targeting... someone knew to break the weapon...
the doctor sighed again.
the wife placed the weapon back down, standing up and moving into the kitchen to retrieve a first aid kit.

"I'll need to do basic first aid, then we can move you to the larger hospital nearby... old equipment but that's what I've been trained in... Is that alright with you Mach? can you remember my name? It's me, Quarky... Dr.Mara!.... and this is Aoe, my wife, she built your tech... do you remember us?"

the Doctor moved a little back to allow his friend room to move.
the mother returned inside, the sound of a large, rustic metal object outside could be heard fading away.

"I found no one outside... deary how is he? will he be alright?"

(Alrighty, I'm assuming your NeCO will be after Mach and Mr. + Mrs. Mara?)
( Yeah, I'll have mine go after Mach and the others, maybe the bandit at some point as well. But how do you suppose we go about Shlike and Savia? )

"Well if you take away a zero then 200 years doesn't seem that long--" Missy let out a gasp. "Whoa....so is that one of your powers too? You can predict ages!" She turned to Diana. "Doc, she can predict ages!!"

Diana couldn't help but chuckle to herself lightly while shaking her head. "Yes, I believe that's an ability we all wield my friend. One known particularly as the educated guess." She peered around another corner for only a few seconds, a swift area scan before continuing back out into the street. "Our destination point is only an estimated 82 steps away, if we were to be traveling at an average walking speed that is. We'll be arriving shortly."

~

Nine shifted slowly, 'his' hand still clutching the wound in 'his' side while 'he' began to punch more words into the phone. "I don't...I don't remember any of you..." 'He' paused for a moment and deleted the words 'he' had put in text before letting the voice speak for 'him' again through the phone.
"I can't..remember much. When I try to..all I see is the face of a man...and then a flash of bright light...and everything grows dark. The only thing I've found is that I age very slowly...and the last fifty years....it's not safe here. I need to leave...no first aid required." For the passed fifty years, 'he' had been on the move constantly from place to place, searching for answers while being hunted down and followed by the government. 'He' had no knowledge of his abilities when 'he' had found himself waking up in a strange place that he knew nothing of, or anything else about himself for that matter. But as the years passed by, small portions of memory began to return to him and allowed him to survive thus far. It took only a few months to get used to the battle ready instincts of 'his' body. But something that had taken tole was exhaustion from sleep deprivation. Every night 'he' would close 'his' eyes, 'he' found 'himself' be thrust into some sort of war zone, seeing nothing but blurry faces. Feeling the ground rumble, explosions in the distance. Crumbling gravel roll against the ground. It was all to real.
'He' pushed himself forward to where he could make an attempt at standing, though he ended up staggering back against the car.
(Dunno, they haven't replied in a long time :<)

Colour was happy to have arrived somewhere 'safe'

The intent of interest under the ground continued to trail the ancient coloured woman, and her company.

--

the Doctor sighed.
"Sprained legs, muscle deficiency, dehydration, and from the sluggish movement possibly a concussion or sleep deprivation... possibly both... 'no first aid required' is far from the correct statement. at this rate, with your broken weapons, you'll either die to the desert, bandits, or to your own out-of-control power."
"Fixable... 2 hours... find part, 1 hour."
the Doctor looked down to his wife again, she was deeply inspecting Mach's weaponry, finding out what might've broken them.

The Doctor turned around to the mother.
"If I can do first aid, he'll last longer, but someone with memory-loss is unlikely to co-operate"
he turned his attention back to the injured man.
"Tell you what... if you can walk out the front door, without falling down on the way, I'll let you go... deal?"

The Doctor pointed to the front door, behind the elderly woman.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Firebird06721 said…
((I am SO sorry!! I'm really going to try not to disappear again. I was going to read through all the posts to make up for it, but then I realized it'd take another month to reply then so a quick summary would be great!))

Shlike's words lit a match in Savia's gut. Her guilt at the way she had left things was easily redirected as just more fuel to the anger she felt at his total disregard.

"Work was work, huh?" She asked her voice still calm and quiet, even somewhat lacking in its usual bite. "Alright Shlike, you go ahead with your "work was work" routine, and crawl back into your shitty cabin and tell yourself you don't give a damn about me. Play the man who only thinks about himself. Because that's easier for you than being the man who carried me over his shoulder for 7 miles when I was injured in an attack, isn't it?" Now the bite was back. "So go. Go eat your fucking pizza, and you should hope I give a damn because the stuff in this book-" she snapped pulling out the journal where she'd recorded everything that lead her to him, "-could easily be 8,000,000 Bruka for me, and a whole lot of hell for you."

The two had turned so cold with one another. As bitter as they both could be, the two had taken a somewhat unspoken shine to each other back In their time with the six. And Shlike had always been there for her, whether he'd ever like to admit it or not, and she for him. Perhaps it was their strange sort of friendship that made them both so unshakable unwilling to forgive the other for leaving.

Savia turned away from him, not even knowing if she would leave or not. She did know, even still in her anger, that she would never turn him in. Maybe she just wanted him to think she would. Maybe she just wanted to give him an excuse to go after her. But for certain even someone with a mind like a computer could manage to say things without quite knowing why.
((Colour has met up with Missy Rose and Diana has taken them to a 'safe place', Machino was found by the Maras, but he's mega injured and stubborn as usual. there are a type of government agents called 'Neco', each agent has their own agenda and orders, for example, .GAD's orders is to 'follow Colour and report back anything 'suspicious', what is 'suspicious' is up to .GAD, and how she goes about doing it is also up to .GAD... I'm going to make a Neco for Shlike and Savia now))

[Faction] Government

[Name] NeCO.No3 - better known as Noel

[Age] 35

[Gender] Female

[Power/Mutation]
'Cancel'

.No3 has the ability to cancel things within 20m of herself.
'cancel' in this term can mean almost anything, however, her ability isn't so simple.

she requires an understanding of how something functions, or at least the end result, to cancel out something.

lets use a car for example, if someone is trying to escape from her using a car, as long as she knows what causes the car to move (combustion in the engine or electric cars) she can stop the car from functioning.

the same with powers, remember 'end result'? as long as she knows what your power achieves, she is able to cancel it. so if you come up against her for the first time, and she is unaware of your power, you have one chance to easily beat her, after that it'll be much more difficult.

her range is small in comparison with other powers, but it's quite effective.

[Biography]

-I'll do this later-

[Extra]

Her current assignment is to follow the 1st hero, Savia Calbret, and make observations

She's not opposed to talking over a fight.

She has a weapon, but that's a secret for now.
 ((Colour has met up with Missy Rose and Diana has taken them to a 'safe place', Machino was found oleh
Firebird06721 commented…
I am like flat out giddy about the potential drama lebih dari setahun yang lalu
((Boop boop, scoop me a hoola-hoop anybody there?))
((Waiting on a cola of the universe))
Futile attempt of boop
(boop)
((I...have...retuuuurrrned XD Sorry for the inconvenience!))

It didn't take long for the trio to be standing in the presence of a back door to a worn down apartment building. But of course, that was only after the many maze like turns that were used as source of covering their tracks on the way there.

Diana placed her hand on Missy's shoulder with a small pat of a signal for what had to be done next. Her gaze then turned to Colour's, her lab coat being blown in the small breeze that was created when Missy suddenly leaped into the air, quickly disappearing from sight. "She's our key inside. For precaution purposes, there's a method to everything." She gave an assuring smile, her attention turning back to the door when the vague sound of gears turning introduced themselves. "Ah, delightful timing." Her hand reached out for the handle, and once in her grasp she turned it oddly in the opposite direction that it was supposed to be turned in with ease before pulling the door open. "After you friend."

~

Nine's eyes narrowed from under 'his' mask, and 'he' remained still for a few brief moments of thought. These people...they didn't seem to be hostile...at least from not 'his' perspective. Maybe they truly were good willed individuals. But it wasn't just that...there was something... something that felt like... familiarity. 'His' gaze shifted to the man, then to the woman that had his weaponry, before finally going to the mother, then to the door. There was another moment of complete stillness, like a robot that was in sleep mode, before 'he' finally began to move, right hand moving to clutch 'his' side as the first step was made away from the vehicle. It didn't take much time for 'him' to determine that safety was not an option there, especially since there was a chance that he was still being pursued at that very moment. And another step 'he' took towards the door, only to find 'himself' in a immediate stagger before nearly collapsing onto the floor. Pain flowed onto 'his' body like the very blood within 'his' veins, vision going into a blur. 'He' could feel his body beginning to tense immensely as he attempted at another step before falling off balance and onto his side.

~

Shlike paused for a moment and stared at her, a brief blank expression coming to his face. But then he gave a laugh that was only to he cut short by a sarcastic remark.

"Yep, because we totally know that I'd just let you prance away and stand here watching like a fucking jackass." He yawned. "And don't worry, that pizza's gonna be great. But you and I both know that I'm not a problem you want on your hands, redhead. Ever heard of the saying "even swipe no swindle"? Well how about this, you hand it over and be on your prissy little way to nag at someone else while I burn that book, thus saving me the trouble of having to relocate from my "shitty cabin", and you won't have to worry about having to come to see me or my shitty cabin again." He paused briefly before adding a few additional words.
" And​ for the record, if I only thought about myself then you'd be dead. Hell, maybe if I only thought about myself instead of going into a fucking war, I would've been better off eh? Funny, maybe being selfish would've been the better option."

(Welcome back :D)

the Doctor sighed, moving over and kneeling down to his injured friend.
"Do you believe me now? it'll get worse and worse the more steps you take, till your legs will just stop altogether. I know you're fairly stubborn, but even you will break at this rate. will you let me give you medical attention now?"
The Doctor had already begun to move and lift Mach toward the nearest wall, having him sit up with his legs out straight. he'd need to cast them to keep them from further being strained. best-case scenario, maybe some pain killers. worse-case, surgery. but the surgery was very doubtful.

~

Colour nodded, moving through the doorway, it was dark, lights were off. so she couldn't see much, she could make out the silhouette of the ecstatic young girl.

The presence in the ground move through the floor, following directly underneath Colour.
"Ta-daaa!" Missy gave a little cheer after she had pulled the door open for them from the other side, stepping off to the right as Colour entered. It was dark yes, but one of the benefits that came with her ability was her lightly enhanced sight, which allowed her to see a bit better in the dark than the average person. She didn't notice that Diana hadn't come in as she skipped down the hall to hit the switch for the lights.

After Colour had gone inside, Diana came to a halt, her irises and pupils dilating. Something hadn't felt right to her, being that things seemed...easier than expected. Or rather, more than it should have been, not that there was anything wrong with that. Yes, precautions were taken, however, with the individual they had with them, there was always a percentage of a chance of things going astray. For a moment, there was nothing as she checked the perimeter. It wasn't until she caught a connection that she stopped immediately. It was brief, subtle, but for a moment, she synced with someone else's vision. However, all that she could see was darkness and the small figure of a silhouette. Her eyes narrowed and she furrowed her brow in focus, taking another look around before closing the door and twisting the handle.

By the time she made it back to Colour's side, Missy was pulled a lever that was on the far side of the room to turn on the lights, revealing the emptiness of the poorly furnished but wide living space. However, Missy had already began to move aside the lengthy dust ridden carpet that lay in the center while attempting to take off her mask in the same instance.

Diana shook her head, unable to contain the small chuckle that escaped her lips before turning to Colour. "Now Rose, you mustn't be so hasty. It would be much more appropriate to have our guest become more familiar with the place first. Would you like to show her around?"

Missy stopped what she was doing instantly and looked up from what she was doing. "YUS!!" She jumped to her feet in hurry and went to stand at ease in front of Colour. "R-Right this way please!" She said, moving to lead the way towards a door way to the left.
~

A crackling, jagged breath came from under the mask as Nine exhaled painfully, body tensing some while inhaling in the same agonizing manner. The more that 'he' tried to move, the more that the realization of the man being right began to settle in. Also....if these people knew who 'he' was...
'He' thought back to the strange ability that the man had used, feeling the sensation of what felt like something knocking on the back of his skull as if it were a door. Perhaps staying for a little while would be the better idea. Reluctantly, 'he' finally lowered in agreement as black spots of fuzz began to prickle into 'his' vision.
((YAYYYY COLAS BACK!!! Good to see ya! Oh and just for the record even swap no swindle**))

As the bad time dealer finished his proposal, the snarky red head laughed. Not so aggressive of a laugh as one might picture, but the kind of laugh that would look and sound as though she was genuinely enjoying herself, if only it weren't for the bite in her eyes. "You have gotten rusty old man." Savia teased her laughter going more dry. "You want the book? Go on take it." She said, and with a shrug she tossed it over to him. "Have you forgotten who I am? You can take that book, you can burn it, you can blow it into oblivion if you want to, Shlike. It's no skin off my nose. Mind like a computer, remember?" Savia reminded, gesturing at herself. "Every scrap of information in that book I have fully committed to memory. Hell, I could produce an exact replica so fast it would make your senile, old head spin. I doubt the bounty hunters will mind if it's not a first edition volume. But hey, if the book's all you want, even swap no swindle. Hope you ordered extra cheese." She finished casually, and once more turned away from the cabin and her friend.
((Yus, I'm back xP And I was hoping that Savia would correct him on lol))

As the red head spoke, Shlike stood there cleaning a bit of dirt from between his nails as he listened to her words. But for every time she had called him old or made a reference towards the subject, his right eye twitched a little, his loose grip on his staff tightening briefly. But then a smirk came to his face. "A brain like a computer but still as dumb as a bag of bricks...oh the irony. Alright, if that's how you want to play then go right ahead you freakin geek." He spoke lazily but clearly, that smirk expanding into the signature grin of the Bad Time Dealer. "You want to bring bullshit to me, then I'll just throw it right back in your face. But you're right, after 200 long years, I'm a bit "rusty". So how about this. Tell the bounty hunters all about me. As a matter of fact, I'll wait here with my pizza, and let them take me just so I can tell them all about every one else. Doc, Nine, all of'em. Oh, pardon me, my "senile mind" sort of forgot who my "allies" were supposed to be." His last few words were practically drenched in venomous sarcasm, and the blue orbs that sat within his black sclera grew colder. "Or maybe it's​ already realized that you're just another sap wanting a quick buck. Do yourself a favor KID, and stay the fuck off of my property before you find yourself having a bad time."
Noel sighed, she had been watching the duo from a little ways away for a while now. the so called 'Heroes' were squabbling like children... or perhaps this 'up and left' has something to do with it.

she had decided not yet to step in. even if she would need to.
Noel sat, quite visibly on a barrel across the road from the duo, both still well within her cancel range, no longer attempting to hide herself. she knew full well of what the 6th hero's power, BTD was. so he wouldn't be an issue currently. but the 1st was an unknown... something about 'brian like a computer', so she kept her guard up.

~

Colour chuckled at the enthusiasm of the young miss, following her along out of the now-lit room.

With the target moved on, Gad decided to make her intentions... known.
once Colour had followed the ecstatic fangirl out of the room, Gad moved out from under the floor, her skin, clothing and texture returning to it's original. she stood about 3 meters from Diana.

"Hello."
she gave a nod as she greeted the Doctor, her thick russian accent pulling through her whisper.

"Would you mind holding silence for a moment. I wish to ascertain something." she continued to whisper, not giving the doctor a moment to reply.

"Your intentions with the 4th appear to be.... courtly. you are Dr.Carters Da? as of current, interference will not be necessary. and do not fret, your actions are still unknown to the regular government. I merely wish to know what you know of the 4th. any information at all. her original name, age, origin... I do not expect blind information to just be given, in exchange, I too can give information... with restriction of course... will you agree?"

Gad stopped her whisper, now giving the doctor chance to speak.

~

the doctor sighed.
"shit..."
"Language"
"Mother please, I'm an adult."
the doctor retorted, hastily applying first aid to Nine, the woman left the pharmacy toward the hospital, she knew what needed to be prepared, what machines and equipment would need functioning and sterilization.

"Mother... please help me move nine?, we need to try and not place any more stress on Nine's muscles and bones."

the mother moved over to assist her son in lifting the hurt friend. they begun to move nine carefully to the nearby hospital.
When the woman's voice had made itself known, Diana's​ eyes narrowed towards the woman, one of her arms slipping from the sleeve of her lab coat and out of sight while she allowed the intruder to continue speaking.
However, when it came time for her to speak, she spoke in a low voice she remained tranquil while readjusting her glasses with her middle finger. "It seems that my speculations were indeed correct, though I would have found the situation much more conditioning if I would have had enough time to draw you out myself."
Her eyes remained glued to the woman, her sense of observation factoring in. "I suppose I cannot tell a fable, you've most certainly caught my interest. Due to the use of the term "normal government", I'll make an educated assumption and imply that you my dear, are one of the specialists that's been rumored about." Which meant that if there was one...there was a chance that there was another close by if she were to be correct. And though she knew the potential dangers of the situation now, this woman had information that she was curious about in exchange.
"Very well then, I'll agree with your terms. Under the conditions of my own, of course."
-
Meanwhile, Missy pulled Colour with her through the different areas of the place, starting from the kitchen, explaining that she could get whatever she wanted when she needed to. Then further back into the small guest room that had never been used, which she had also explained. Then it was in to the one bathroom that the place had.

~

While being moved by the man and his mother, Nine's vision began to cloud, and under the helmet 'his' eyes became unfocused as they slowly rolled back before being blanketed by steadily drooping eyelids until darkness surrounding him and he fell into the state of unconsciousness.
((@Universe_COLA- Oh 😂 Oops @BanetteGhosneir the way I'm interpreting the layout of the scene rn is that Savia has her back to Noel, some I'm having her not notice him for now but if I'm wrong about that correct me))

Shlike's threat set Savia's brain scrambling. No, not scrambling- computing. Her thoughts flowed frantically, but without the chaos. She ran equations, considered data, probabilities. In two incredibly productive seconds, she'd gathered enough reasonable doubt to conclude that there was only a small likelihood he had any locations to give to bounty hunters. Savia narrowed it down to two most likely possibilities, either he was bluffing, or he assumed the journal he carried held information on the remaining four as well. The truth was that Savia had kept a separate journal on each other them- being a bit of an organization freak in that way.

"I find it difficult to believe you'd even have anything to say to them, not that I doubt you would." She tested with a suspicious state. The last part hadn't been true, part of her thought, or at least hoped, that he'd threatened turning on them in the same way she'd threatened to turn on him.

The threat of trouble from the bad time dealer should've frightened Savia. He was a formidable opponent, she knew that. But years of friendship, fighting by his side, kept her from being afraid of her old teammate. She couldn't see him in that way now, likely she wouldn't unless it came to it, or maybe she wouldn't even then.
BanetteGhosneir commented…
anda are correct! Noel is behind Savia, across the road. BTD should be able to see her though lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Firebird06721 commented…
Been awhile since I felt the joy of being right!! lebih dari setahun yang lalu
"Oh, I find it difficult to believe--" oh shut the hell up Judy B Jones. If you find that so hard to believe then it sucks for you, because you seriously came to the wrong--" Shlike paused, cutting his words short, his gaze and focus shifted passed Savia, and he squinted slightly. It wasn't that he necessarily needed to squint, but more so of him making sure that he wasn't just seeing things. "You've gotta be frickin' kiddin' me..."

His eyes narrowed across the road to the individual that was within the vicinity. A woman. There were only two immediate conclusions that came to mind, and he highly doubted that whoever this person was just sitting there for the hell of it. This was looking more and more to him like a set up. He held the book with his information in a tightening grip. Immediately his eyes went back to Savia with a cold glare, distancing himself further with a subtle two steps away. "Looks like misery brought company, eh?" It was already known quite well to him that if it was going to come down to it, he had an area advantage and a grandfather clock. The only thing that was of concern was that he didn't know what this woman's power was. Which meant that he was going to have to stay on guard.
Firebird06721 commented…
Judy B Jones 😂 that is amazing!! lebih dari setahun yang lalu
-Universe_COLA- commented…
😂😂😂 lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Savia's mouth opened, ready to spew more angry insults at the bad time dealer, when she noticed him looking off at something behind her. With a sinking feeling, she turned to look too. A woman's silhouette, black in the night but distinctly visible, sat silently on a barrel down the road, an estimated 20 feet or so away. The red head turned back to Shlike's her heart pounding so hard she thought it might break straight through her rib cage. "Shlike, she's not with me, I swear. We need to get out of here." She spoke softly, fighting hard to keep her voice steady, slow, and calm, and her feet planted. Her brain searched wildly for the best course of action. She didn't know who the woman was. Bounty hunter? Government? She only knew that her intentions were not good, and she was alone to face the two. Which meant she was also powerful.
"Oh no no no, don't give me that bullshit ginger." Shlike snapped, taking a half step away this time as his brain constructed a plan of cohesive actions based on the current circumstances. He cursed to himself silently. There were two of them, one of him. Those were odds he could deal with. But he was still missing the factor of what the woman's ability was. But even so, he was finding it harder and harder to come up something with the "flight" part of fight of flight. It wasn't that he couldn't, but more so of being tired of moving around from place to place. Honestly, he was too lazy for that crap. He had finally found somewhere to keep to himself and keep other people away, which was the entire purpose of him coming to a place as such that was away from people all together. But there was also something within his cabin that he considered important, if not more than the cabin itself.
Savia decided it would be best for her to take things one step at a time. Step one- get Shlike on her side. Fighting together, the two might have a chance, or at least, they'd be better if than they would alone. "I'm not pulling any crap on you, I swear." She explained hurriedly. "How could I be? Anyone that I could turn you in to would recognize me, they'd take me too. You think I want to get myself captured? Does that make sense to you?" Shlike was many things, but not illogical. She hoped he would be either desperate or sentimental enough to put their differences aside long enough to get themselves out of this.
The woman nodded.
"Vhat are your conditions? we are short on time."

~

Colour was still being shown around by the young miss,
"I'm assuming she has a lab or study somewhere. and what of you? do you have a bedroom?"
Colour tapped the top of Rose's head with her finger.

~

The mother and child had carried the injured friend onto a hospital bed on the 2nd floor, the woman had set up all the machinery, and sterilized all the tools. The Doctor quickly begun to check all the vital signs of his friend... he would be alright after some treatment, the tools wouldn't really be required, they were just there in case the doc found something, like a bullet, that would need to be removed.

The doctor begun an examination... no bullets, but it would take some time to heal the muscles... with this old equipment anyway, but there were many cuts and open wounds on Nine. he would need to seal those up. there were some on the face too, under the helmet.

"Nine? are you awake? if you are, I need your permission to remove your helmet. is that alright?"

~

Noel was... confused....
they had spotted her, that much was obvious, but they seemed to have gone straight back to bickering... except more quietly now... she almost couldn't make out their words.

she sighed, maybe she ought to prod them a bit.
"are you done yet?" she yelled out, sort of in an irritated tone, directed at the male, but would they know that?
"I'm surprised your one hasn't shown yet"
Noel was meaning the NeCO sent after 6th.
The girl finally spoke, but didn't approached. Savia turned to face her, her eyes glancing around subtly, carefully, even though she knew that in the darkness the stranger couldn't see her eyes. On a tree, 6 1/2 feet away, she estimated, Savia spotted a splitting branch. If she snapped it the broken edge would be sharp enough to use as a weapon. She left it there for now, not wanting to do anything aggressive. Finally she addressed the woman. "Who are you?" She asked, her voice stern and even.
"Or maybe with all of that crap in your head you already know who she is." Shlike spoke before the woman could answer. "And trust me, I wouldn't put any of it passed you either. He added, a bite to his​ words. "So yeah, that pretty much makes perfect sense to me, ya discount Mary Jane." His attention turned back to the woman, and he gave a snarky retort​ to what she had said. "And I'm surprised you look like Martha Stewart after that "Bad Mom's" movie. Your point is?"So they're supposed to be two... alright then--.
"Maybe it's because he's already had a bad time, ever think of that? And NO, as a matter of fact we're not done!" He turned back to Savia. "Now back to YOU." He seemed to glare her again, but this time he averted his eyes towards his cabin before mouthing the words "Go NOW" out of the corner of his mouth before speaking again. "Anything else you wanna add before I break this staff across your head?"

~
"A shortage of time? Very well then. My conditions are quite simple. I only ask for two additional things. The first is that I receive my information first. The second is that I desire a sample of your DNA. Those are my conditions."
-
Missy nodded excitedly, but it couldn't be told which question she was nodding to until she spoke. "Yus! But my room isn't up here so I sleep a little of everywhere sometimes!" She began to fiddle with her mask again to take it off. "And yeah, Doc has this pretty stoke place that she uses to do sciencey stuff." And as she finished speaking, her mask came undone to finally reveal the bright smile that had been hidden underneath along with her ecstatic​ expression.

~

Nine made no sound whatsoever as 'he' was being taken off to the hospital for treatment; It had almost been as if 'he' was already dead. By the time they got to the 2nd floor, Nine had started drifting in and out of consciousness. However, when Quark asked about the helmet, 'he' sat up immediately in discomfort, only for a surge of pain to cause 'him' to cringe, but with effort, shake 'his' head in opposition.
~

((Finally got around to making a character for Government! :D))

Faction: Government; Former Admiral

Name: Fergus Curtly Donet'Zio Vorellon Tracey Jusst O'Brien The 5th

Height: 6 ft 2

Weight: 176 lbs

Appearance: Fergus has short shadowy black hair riddled with traces of dark grey, and silver eyes that are hard to mistake as contacts of any sort. Physically, he's tall and lean and wears a permanent solemn expression. The surface of his skin seems to be without pigment and smooth in texture, not a single wrinkle to be found.

Apparel:
[-] The uniform of a Admiral.
Or
[-] A plain white dress shirt and a pair of fitting black khakis pants. He rarely wears anything other than that unless he's in disguise and doesn't want to be bothered

Power/Mutation: Undead Physiology+
[-] Fergus has the ability to transform into an undead.
[-] With this ability, Fergus lacks the physical weaknesses, such as pain, the need to rest, vulnerability to environmental effects, etc, without the need to consume various substances (blood, flesh, life-force). Being clinically dead, his brain and body are immune to most powers that affect the psychologically of living beings psychologically.
[-] Now to the "+" portion of things. The process of the manner in which Fergus received his abilities ___________________*distortion*____experim­ent­___­___­__*­sta­tic­*__­___­___­___­Pro­jec­t 00954867/Dead Eyes_________**static**
[-] Being that he no longer has the restraints of a living being, the amount of strength he is capable of showcasing is rather abnormal. He's also faster than the average human being.
[-] Pertaining to the "+" factor, Fergus has obtained mild regeneration abilities, able to heal from injuries such as bullet and cut wounds, and to some extent, limbs but not in the traditional manner.
[-] HOWEVER, there are some negatives to his power as well. While using enhanced physical attributes, his ability to heal is slowed immensely to the point that it could trigger a negation to his strength. Likewise, he cannot access his enhanced strength while using the heal portion of his power to it's filled extent.
[-] Another negative is his limitations due to him still having a human body nonetheless. Although his body has numerous physical enhancements that exceeds a normal human beings, too much stress could cause it to be forced into​ a state of paralysis.

Biography: "Is it droit...to feel disgusted within your on skin?"
((I'll come back to this.))

Extra
[-] The left (or right, depending on perspective​ xD) side of his face is permanently scarred, not able to heal, oddly enough.
[-] Smells of decay sometimes
[-] Suffers from a case of PTSD which on turn gives the double negative of "partial" insanity.
[-] Comes from a wealthy line of heritage, but was abandoned as a child.
[-] He's an Italian-Brit
[-] Pale complexion
 "Or maybe with all of that crap in your head anda already know who she is." Shlike spoke before the wo
Firebird06721 commented…
Doesn't he look like a sinar, ray of sunshine lebih dari setahun yang lalu
I know right?😂 lebih dari setahun yang lalu
BanetteGhosneir commented…
his arm is missing? lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Hmmm...I think the real pertanyaan is SHOULD IT, be missing. Ah great, now I'm going to be thinking about if it would be better for him to have both atau just one XD Thanks alot Banette lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Savia read Shlike's eye movement, caught his whisper to her. Despite the dire situation, she wanted so badly to smile. But Savia was a good liar, and a good actress. As he finished his threat she looked at him with a convincingly powerful disgust. Towards the woman she acted as though she was cocky, as though she felt no threat from her at all. Out of the corner of her eye, Savia watched the woman. "Just that you're a selfish bastard. And I hope this puny little imp can somehow rip you to pieces." And with that she snatched the journal from him in supposed anger. Though Shlike's position wasn't much of a help to the woman who had already found him, of she knew what was in this journal, she assume Savia had more on the others, so she wanted to keep it as far from her as possible.

Not wanting to raise suspicion, Savia went around the cabin, as if really leaving. But she hoped Shlike knew she'd gotten his message. For whatever reason he wanted her in the cabin. Which was as far as she would've gone anyway. She was worried leaving him alone with that, who she was still sure had some unknown and dangerous abilities. And, she seemed to be expecting a partner.

Savia checked the back door for some of the bad time dealer's traps. The water trick he'd pulled on her was activated from the inside, so she doubted it, but nonetheless she checked. When she was sure nothing was going to tip the woman off she'd entered the shack, she pulled back the wooden door, and checking for traps again, she stepped in.
((Is there a NeCO for BTD?))

Noel watched Savia retreat. that was fine, finding her again wouldn't be a problem.
Noel sighed.
"So are you two NOT going to rat eachother out? I hope so. makes my job easier."
Noel hopped off the barrel. moving just to cross the road, getting a better look at BTD.
"Considering yours hasn't shown themselves, they might have a different objective than I... awell. so, how about you? Orphan Shlike? miss the 'Old World'? is that why you're held up in such a familiar cabin?"
Noel motioned toward the Cabin.

~

The woman thought on her conditions, still keeping an eye on the doctor... and shook her head.
"I cannot aczept your Conditionz... I am prezently not juzt reprezenting myzelf... but you are interezting... I hope we can try zis again zometime"

before even allowing the doctor to react, or reply. the woman fell through the ground, as if she was a very dense metal.

she returned to floating under the ground...

Colour smiled in return to the young miss, patting her on the head.
"Well, I'm assuming she didn't just bring me here to protect me. she must want something, whether it be from me, or for me. let's go ask, yes?"

~

The doctor sighed, pulling his friend back to a lying down position.
"Okay, I won't remove your mask, but then you'll need to remove it yourself later and sew up that cut. I'll do the ones below your neck. okay?"
((I'll make Fergus BTD's NeCO if that's alright with you. I'll have another for Nine too.))

"The 'Old World'? You mean the one where I saved you and the rest of the world's ass from complete annihilation at the hands of our friendly visitors from 200 years ago? If anything, you should be grateful that you're still talking right now lady. And if you call me an orphan again, we're gonna have a problem." Shlike answered casually, remaining on guard when the lady had crossed the road. "As for my little hut here, it was for the piece and quiet until you pansies showed up." He eyed the woman closely. "But when it all comes down to it, it's none of your business now is it?"

~

Diana watched closely in interest as the woman sink through the floor as if she were a ghost. But no...it was more than just that. "Intriguing..." She mumbled to herself while adjusting her glasses. But there was one this that she had little doubt of. She was going to have to be more strict on the security of the residence, and she was going to have to work quick. Inside her coat, she rested the arm that she had pulled from her sleeve, sliding the pistol, that she had secretly been aiming at the woman in case she attacked, back into it's concealed holster at her hip.
-
"Ok!" Missy skipped back down the hallway that had brought them to where they currently were within the residence, her pigtails flopping along with the motion as she made her way back into the living space. "Dooooooooooc!" The young woman blinked, seeing that Diana had seemed to be in deep thought about something. "Doc?"

Diana was still staring at the place in the floor that the woman had sunk into, her brows furrowed. Her head turned when she heard Missy the second time around. "Done so soon?" She asked, putting on a smile.

Missy nodded and answered with a proud smile. "Yup! Oh, and our guest wanted to ask you something." Then she gasped. "Oooo! Can we go down now?! Can we can we can we?!"

Diana nodded with a chuckle. "Very well then." Her attention turned to Colour. "Questions Miss Colour?"

~

Nine breathed heavily under the helmet until the pain that had struck began to ease. A second nod was given to Quark's question after 'he' was able to re-level his breathing.
((So what is in this shed lol))
That's a secret x3 lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Firebird06721 commented…
I don't need to know it now that Savia's in the shed? lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Lol, good point xD There's still a bunch of his traps laying around, some of them unintentionally. lebih dari setahun yang lalu
((That's all good and well, but we'll also need NeCO for the Maras, Fire, do you want to make them?))

Noel laughed at Shlike's threat, he had no idea how powerless he was currently.

"your past is a touchy subject huh? guess it would be. and to answer your question: no. the 'old world' is not the one you saved, the old world died when the quake ravaged the globe, you saved the new world, but why would you be able to tell the difference? in the past all you did was keep your mouth shut and watch, and after the quake you did the same. only more of an asshole... heheheh, I've said a little too much now, but here's a little more for you: everything about you lot, is our business... chow"
Noel moved infront of the cabin, away from Shlike's sight... she walked for a bit, entering an alleyway on the other side of the cabin, and disappearing.

she spilled a little too much.. now he knows they she knows quite alot about them... well, they still don't know who we are, so all's fine.

((Don't worry, she's still following Savia, now she is just hidden. there'll be explanations for how they know all this, and how they keep track of the heroes, ect. separate to the government... the same for Gad, she's still following Colour, so the Doc might every now and then feel her presence under the ground or in the walls.))

~

"well, Why do this? you've obviously got a motive more than just my personal safety, to be frank you are clearly not the kind of person to get an emotional attachment to someone just from reading or watching them. " Colour asked quizzingly.

~

the doctor had finished sterilizing and sealing up Nine's wounds, without removing his clothing. he had instead cut open only the space he needed, since Nine clearly does not want skin to show.

"We're done for now, there's a cup of water and 2 tablets on the table next to you"
the Doctor was washing his hands and tools, there was blood on them.

"The tablet is a Painkiller, I can swallow one too if you don't believe me. the other is Ivermectin, or sometimes called 'Stromectol', It'll help your body to recover and seal up those wounds faster... you can move now If it's not too painful"

the wife entered the room, placing one of the swords on a nearby table, closer to Nine than it was to the doctor, the sword appeared repaired...
the wife clicked her finger to get Nine's attention... this worked in the past, it may work now. whether he was looking or not, she pointed at the sword, opening her mouth about to speak, but closing it again. the Doctor looked over.

"She's trying to tell you not to touch it yet... something may still not function correctly"
the doctor moved over to his wife, giving her a kiss on the cheek as thanks, she nodded her head in reply to the doctor, and left the room again.
Shlike furrowed his brow, watching the woman as she spoke. Something wasn't right. The more she spoke, the more she had started to get on his nerves. His intentions were really only to stall, but he found himself wanting to make the process a bit faster. But as he went to use his ability to get rid of her while he had the chance, nothing happened. Literally. He could feel it there, but it was almost as if it were clogged, as odd as that sounded to him. And as the woman continued on, her few words caught his attention. His eyes narrowed as he watched her walk off. "Today out of all days.." He muttered to himself, cursing silently as he went towards his cabin. By the looks of it, they had managed to get rid of her for the time being at least. But now it was looking like he had to hit the road again.

~

Diana's​ gaze shifted to Missy from behind her glasses as she watched the young woman start with peeling back the carpet once more. But surprisingly, she gave her answer without hesitation. "You would be correct Ms. Colour. Why, you ask? A simple catch of interest that has sprouted into an intriguing scenario of desiring to learn more. You are indeed an interesting individual, and the fact of the matter is that I am able to refer to you as an alien and or extraterrestrial, being that by my means of observation, you can be considered not of this Earth. However, that is only a hypothesis that I intend to find a higher source of valid information to confirm." She adjusted her glasses as the a steel latch was revealed, no longer covered by the carpeting. "There are numerous other variables to consider in means of the 'why'."

~

When Quark mentioned the tabs and the water, Nine turned for only a brief second to notice them before immediately moving to make an attempt at sitting up. But this time, 'he' moved carefully to ensure that the freshly sown wounds wouldn't be reopened.
Listening to the doctor speak, he gave a nod after he had told him what the tabs were. It was safe to say that he was somewhat familiar with the antibiotics. His attention turned when her heard the clicking of the woman's finger, 'his' head turning instinctively and following her pointing and over to 'his' magni-blade that rested on the table nearby.
When 'he' was told that something could malfunction if 'he' tried to use it now, a feeling of dismay came over him, but 'he' simply nodded in understanding.
Colour sighed.
"you think I'm an Alien? I'm assuming you mean the definition of a separate species, not simply 'a foreigner', to which I'm curious to what led you to believe that. could you show me what made you believe so?"
Colour asked, turning around to the curious sound of shuffling, only to see the young miss removing a carpet over what looked to be an old bomb shelter cover.. or at least it seemed that way to Colour.
"I'm assuming your evidence would be in there."

~

the doctor looked to his friend... despite no emotions being able to be shown on Nine's mask, the doctor knew what nine was feeling either way.
"I know you don't have your memories of us, but past you wouldn't have worried. My dear is the one who made your weapons... she can just as easily fix them."
the doctor flicked his hands thrice into the sink, throwing off the last trickle of the water from his hands, taking a towel to dry them off.

the mother had been sitting in the room, she was quite old so she was having a nap, spread out among three chairs.
"Mother was quite worried for you... she might want to talk to you in a bit, I'll leave the room so you can rest, I'll be out in the hallway if you need me, just press the blue button on the wall, I've got the nurse-caller, so It'll ring when you press that button"

there was a quite large blue button to the right of Nine. The Doctor left the room, closing the door behind him. he sat down on a patient's chair in the hallway.
"OH! and make sure you take those tablets!" he called from outside the door.
"There are considerably billions of ways to word an answer, however I'll begin by stating that I do not believe you to be an alien. Not the stereotypical or cinematic alterations of course. So yes, I think the term foreigner may apply to some extent. Now to the most interesting of the questions." Diana gave a smile that carried a bit of laze. "Down below is our of place of residence​ that coincidentally has the equipment and materials that I require in order to uncover more solidified evidence to my hypothesis. Everything within the vicinity of this surface is merely a hoax foresay."

Missy dusted her hands off and jumped to her feet when she was done pulling back a thick and wide strip of carpet. She then when to the latch and began to pull it open. As she did, the white steps of a staircase slowly was revealed.

"If my hypothesis is correct, then I'd be capable of doing much more than simply showing you what led me to this scenario." Diana finally turned her gaze to the woman. "You were correct in stating that I do not get an emotional attachment to someone just from observing them. Perhaps you are my first exception. I give you my honest word. I have no intentions whatsoever in harming you Ms. Colour, nor will I allow you to be harmed. From this moment onwards, you are officially under the protective custody of the вершина (Pinnacle). Any questions you may have I will be more than willing to answer, but for the time being let us carry on, shall we?" Her attention averted to the opening within that was now present in the floor and the stairs that lead down from it."

~

Nine's thoughts wondered off for a few brief seconds when the mentioning of who he was in the past was brought up. 'His' attention was quickly drawn back to Quark when he said that the woman had created 'his' weapons, and even moreso when he added that she could fix them. It brought a distorted breath of relief from under the mask.

He looked over at the doctor's mother when she was mentioned. She seemed familiar, vaguely familiar. But perhaps that was because of the fact that she was Quark's mother, and it was a resemblance thing. Thinking about it brought a small headache, and when the doc left the room, 'he' eased himself back into a laying position on 'his' back, eyes staring up at the ceiling. 'His' hands lifted to the helmet and pushed a small button, a latch popping open on the side. And inside went the pills and a some of the water, though he had to sit up again a little for that part. Afterwards he laid there in silence, remaining completely still. Waiting for sleep.
((Sorry I'm a little late I'll be responding soon))
((Gotcha, thanks for the heads up :D))
The doctor in the hallway stared at the ceiling... cold and cracked... a warmth, from outside his body, began to press on his arm... he knew all too well who it was. the woman laid her head down on his shoulder, grasping around his arm... she fell asleep... the doctor stayed awake, all too used to staying awake for days. the irony.

The mother within the patient's room, continued to sleep.

~

Colour sighed. and moved down the stairs.
"I'm surprised you know Russian. Id've thought it'd gone extinct... because of the Unbidden."

Colour thought for a moment... was she an Alien? she was really around 30,000 years old... and this might not even be her original universe, the term 'Alien' to her might actually be correct, and not just as a foreigner. if the Unbidden had invaded another universe and she escaped here then she would be an alien indeed. if this was her original world then she'd be an Alien by process of Evolution...

The now known presence in the floor moved through the earth, following Colour down the stairs.
You've got the right idea of how Diana is thinking :D lebih dari setahun yang lalu
"Not quite. For an entire language to become extinct, the unbidden would have had to strike more than just the mainlands. There were billions of individuals on this planet and from those billions, at least roughly 167,000,000 of the 7.442 billion of those individuals spoke Russian, not including Russian-Americans quite yet." Diana said while leading the way down the stares, ceiling lights flashing on with each step. With the lights now beaming down dimly on them, the spotless white of the stairs were revealed. "Humanity has a tendency to migrate more often than any other species of animal whether they know it or not. However, we simply refer to as "moving". Due to this more than likely series of relocation, the Russian language was sometimes common among lands that were foreign to it. However, what intrigues me is that you know of the language. I, however, learned the majority of the language through trial and error along with having to memorize the pronunciation patterns until I found a more efficient way to learn it. Of course, that isn't the only one I've studied thus far."

"And I know French!" Missy butted in as she hopped down each step behind them after ensuring that their place of operations was re-hidden, humming a little tune to herself as she followed along, coming to a stop with Diana when they had reached the bottom of the stairs.

There was a light switch shaped lever attached to the wall and she pushed it upwards to activate it. Presented before them was a hallway that was just as spotless as the stairs were, and at the end of it sat a door of unknown properties. The thin space that separated the floor tiles seemed to open, and an almost completely transparent gas began to spray out, but only to the point that it covered their ankles. It had a pine like aroma to it. She motioned Colour and Missy to follow as she continued down the hall and towards the door at the end.

~

Mach continued to stare up at the ceiling, the option of sleep seeming to drift further and further away while 'he' began to become restless. 'His' head turned towards the single blade that sat upon the table, 'his' fingers curling slightly. The blade upon the table wavered and drew towards him an inch or so.
Colour wasn't sure what Diana meant at first by 'strike more than just the mainlands'... then she realised Diana had meant the second unbidden attack. not the first. were they even aware of the first?

the young miss knew french? Colour had some russian co-workers, none French though.
"What languages survived this attempt? I know that Greek was wiped out in the first one..."
Colour mumbled to herself.
"Korean might've survived.... maybe Chinese?"
Colour's thoughts were interrupted when they had reached the bottom of the stairs. she continued to follow Diana.
((Boop Boop))
lebih dari setahun yang lalu xxAkyraxx said…
((hi hope this RP has not died before I even get the chance?? Anyone?))
((I think it has died :<))
((*dramatic return* Must... save... rp..))

Savia quickly closed the door behind her, fighting against that old wooden creak with slow movements and pure will. She took a few short seconds to take in as many booby traps, trip wires, and elaborate chain reactions as she could, knowing watching her step would be key to not getting caught. She removed the journals from her bag, stashing them in the fireplace under some wood. Hoping to be able to light them up if she needed to.

The stranger's footsteps towards the door threw Savia into panic. She could tell the stranger had moved right in front of the door. If she opened it, Savia was busted. If she went around, they were safe- at least for now. There was a moment that seemed like eternity as the red-head waited for another footstep. She waited in agonizing anticipation, her heart beating, her mind whirling around as the seconds stretched into years and years until finally, she heard the stranger move around. The relief poured over Savia's entire body, until she nearly fell to the floor. She waited and listened a while until she could safely assume the stranger had walked a distance away. Then she opened the front door, coming once again face to face with her old friend.