random role playing Six heros, to six zeros.

BanetteGhosneir posted on Jan 17, 2017 at 02:12AM
The great war, 200 years ago.

the Unbidden, a race of multidimensional hunters invaded our world, nothing we had could stop them, our weapons too weak, our ships too small, our warriors too afraid, the unbidden destroyed city after city, and we had lost over 62% of the global population.

after 4 years of being prey to the unbidden, six heroes came, from the unknown we were rescued, these heroes fought the unbidden by themselves, as we couldn't do anything to help them. it took 12 years, but the unbidden were beaten back to their own dimension, the six heroes vanished, small rumors and stories of them heard from many cities.

some believed the heroes now help people who need them most, in the back alleys of streets, in the forgotten slums.

and to make it all worse: the government now seeks them out.
placing bounties on their heads, all with 7 digits, all worth 8,000,000 Bruka.

Bounty hunters, pirates, criminals of all sorts are seeking them out, and so are the secret parts of the government.

teams of two are sent out, looking for the heroes.

why are they being sought out? rumors of the unbidden returning, after 200 years of peace, we now need the heroes again. will they answer our call? or will we hunt them down.

[====][Extra][====]

After the War, scattered around the world there are zones called 'Dimensional pockets', these zones, reaching from 10km to thousands of kilometers across, are filled to the brim with Unbidden war relics, technology beyond our comprehension, but with this riches, comes it's monsters. creatures, contorted and twisted by Dimensional energy roam the area, protecting their 'hoard' from any who may try to claim it.

there are 3 cities left, all extremely large, finding the heroes may be difficult.

the 6 heroes will NOT be easy to fight, hence why the government sent teams of 2, the Government is stronger and more prepared than bounty hunters or pirates, so you'll need even more people if you're not the government.

You can be 1 or 2 of the six heroes, all of them have some relationship to each other.

There are humans, affected by the dimensional quake caused by the Unbidden's arrival, these humans have been mutated, or granted special abilities. it is believed that some of the Six Heroes have these powers aswell.

[===][Character Sheet][===]

[Faction] (Six Heroes, Pirate, BH, Government, ect.)

[Name]

[Age] (If you're one of the six, you'd be over 220 at minimum, less than 300)

[Gender]

[Power/Mutation] (A power is self explanatory, and a Mutation is something like being a human jellyfish or turning into a rhino, ect.)

[Biography]

[Extra]

[====][Character Sheet][====]

[Hero][6/6]
[I] Savia Calbret - Firebird
[II] Ex-Machino 9 - COLA
[III] Doctor Quark Mara (Quarky or Q) - Banette
[IV] Colour (Lour) - Banette
[V] A-03 (Aoe Mara) - Banette
[VI] Shlike (BTD) - COLA

[Other]

Doctor Diana O'Pheil Carters - Self employed - COLA
Missy Rose - Self employed - COLA

Admiral Adma Mara - Retired Admiral - Banette
Lum Mara - Self Employed - Banette
Terr Mara - Self Employed - Banette
Scill Mara - Self Employed - Banette

Gad - NeCO.GAD - Banette
Noel - NeCO.No3 - Banette
 The great war, 200 years ago. the Unbidden, a race of multidimensional hunters invaded our world,
last edited on Jun 14, 2017 at 11:31PM

random role playing 146 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 146

lebih dari setahun yang lalu Firebird06721 said…
((boop))
lebih dari setahun yang lalu BanetteGhosneir said…
((boop))
lebih dari setahun yang lalu -Universe_COLA- said…
((I forgot to add this to my updates apparently...))

As soon as Savia was to round the corner, the air around her would be slowed immensely. Breathing would seem to take much longer than it would have normally, and her movements would be met with a pressure that would be like slowly sliding through a thick tunnel of dense jello. But not coming to a complete stop, for nothing ever stopped completely within the vicinity of Shlike's ability. But one thing that always remained up to speed and crystal clear was his voice. However, his intentions of making a run for it had vanished when his first few pranking mechanisms didn't work. Which brought him to believe that it was another one of those people again. At first. Instead, he stood there with his staff already pointed in her direction, a lazy smirk drawn across his face. In his opposite hand, he held what appeared to be some sort of..pie that he had gotten from under the side of the house. One that was covered in mold, rotten egg shells, dirt, and a stench that would be liable to kill a dog. One that he had also been intending to throw...very hard. But there was only one thing that was stopping him. He had caught a glimpse of the person before they had entered his home, and the first thing that came to mind was Gingersnaps. Redhead.

"You know, I'm gettin' real sick of people treading on my property..." He spoke dully in a half joking manner as he leaned against the side of his cabin, letting out minor yawn. "I would say long time no see, but what's two hundred and somethin' years to the Bad Time Dealer, am I right?"

~

"Psst, pssst, hey, Doc, I think I found that weird person that we were looking for!" The sound of Missy's voice spoke to Diana through her earpiece in a whisper.

"Springfoot, I've already informed you that we wouldn't have any need to resort to whispering while we're able to communicate through the earpiece. Furthermore, it's not very polite to call individuals weird unless the norm fits suitably, though I do believe that we just may have laid eyes on the same subject of person." Diana responded as she used the surrounding eyes of the moving people to her advantage as some turned and stared at the woman that sat upon the bench. If she could make a educated guess herself, it would probably be the hair that had caught their attention. And perhaps the choice of clothing. But there was no doubt that their search may have lead them straight to their target.

"Eeewwww, he's just tasted his earwax! That's grooosss!!" Diana exclaimed from the other end of their communication source.

"I think you may have your sight on the wrong individual, Springfoot. She is most definitely not of male gender. I'm going to make my approach now to find if I am able to conclude my hypothesis on the matter.. Make your way towards the location of the old coffee bean shop and you should find us somewhere nearby. But keep your distance and be prepared to take action if necessary."
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
The woman of hue leaned back against the bench, she was tired from running... she needed a place to sleep and rest for once, but where exactly... she didn't have money, not to mention no one would sell property to someone with a bounty on their head... as she leaned back her mind wandered to the 5 new humans that found her apon the battlefield, their names were still fresh in her mind, Shlike, Aoe, Quarky, Macho, and Savvy. those were the nicknames she had for them... her friends...

the woman and the man both sprung up to the echoing sound of footsteps down the road of their desolate town... someone had come to a town, long destroyed and filled with deadly rumors... they were either a very strong wanderer, or a very desperate bounty hunter. the woman acted fast, turning off all power, closing the garage door by hand, whilst the man went into the main house, closing the curtains to hide the inside from prying eyes. They'd rather not fight if need be.

The mother continued on her way, wandering down the lane of memory... she was close, she could feel it.
Diana looked both ways using the sight of the individuals within the vicinity as her outlet before mapping out a perfect route for her to take so that she wouldn't seem suspicious while preparing to make her first few attempts in order to communicate with the woman. As of now, that woman was her test subject, one that she would attempt to poke and prod into with constructive conversation in order to determine if the variables were in her favor. The entire action and reaction scenario was always good for these sorts of things. Now she would have to choose a persona that would have the most effect and act as a asset to the undercover questions she would ask. She observed the woman's posture, the way she sat, her facial expression. Things that she found vital in order to increase the probability of achieving her goal. So without a further waste of time, she took her first few steps towards the crowd, using the route she had chosen to purposely bump into other people on "accident", causing her to be nudged slightly until she let herself stumble out to the bench. She tipped her head down slightly as she did, which caused her glasses to fall from her face and onto the ground for her to pick up. While doing so, she cleared her throat silently and slipped them back onto her face, adjusting them in a more nerdy fashion than usual as she sat beside the woman. But she kept the bill of her cap pulled a little over her eyes. "Hi there, you look like you're having just as much of a exhausting day as I am." She spoke, her tone and voice holding a friendly and welcoming ring to it instead of its usual laid back and slightly monotonous way of speaking.
The woman of Hue jumped a little when she was spoken to, she had not expected a new human to greet her.

The woman turned to face her bench companion, from appearance alone this human seemed to be a person in the intellectual business... a scientist or lab assistant from clothing alone.

the woman of hue sighed.
"mmm... perhaps, though I have now a moment of rest. and you?"
being polite was the natural thing to do to a new acquaintance.
"Oh, I'm just out enjoying what our thinning atmosphere has to offer to the individuals shelled within its protection." Diana answered, casting a small glance in the woman's direction as she leaned back against the bench. Despite attempting to remain in her alternate persona, she couldn't help but to sit the way she always did: leaned back comfortably with her left leg crossed at an angle above the right. "And may I add that you have very radiant hair. I've never seen anything much like it, it's beautiful."
the woman rubbed the hair on her head, although she did miss her original white hair, the multitude of colour apon her head was quite a sight to see.
"Thank you... I forget I even had this kind of hair... I used to have hair like yours, bright and white."

The woman looked to her feet for a moment. then back to her bench companion
"Is yours natural? or do you dye it?"
"This head full of winter rabbit fur?" Diana pinched a few of the short strands of white that was her hair, rubbing them between her fingers softly for a brief second. "Yes, It's completely natural. I was never really fond of it at first, nearly always noticed it as more of a flaw and or liability. After all, us naturally white haired individuals are rare to come across. Ironically, I could never bring myself to dye it, and instead learned to love it." Diana paused for a moment in thought before she spoke again. "But I guess when you've grown up being called Jackie Frost, you slowly learn to live with it." She gave a light chuckle and looked over at the woman. "Besides, a permanent dye has far too many chemicals induced within it for my taste."
The woman had no idea of permanent dye, in her time there was only temporary.
"I wasn't aware of permanent dye, it sounds as if it would require alot of chemicals to remain forever. I was quite fond of my snow-like hair, I wasn't really insulted nor treated strange for it, many of my folk had odd coloured hair, much like the folk of this city"

the woman motioned out to the crowd, various teenagers and even middle-aged adults had strangely coloured hair, some even had 2 or 3 colours at once, but none with the amount as the woman of hue.
then she looked back to her companion

"These colours aren't dyed on me either, but I didn't have a choice in their change"
"Hm...interesting..." Diana removed her glasses for a moment to wipe them off some with her shirt while looking out at the variety of teenagers that the woman had pointed out. She, of course, had never severed her sync with the many visuals at her disposal, so it was easier for her to be offered closer looks at the people within the crowd. Interesting indeed...
While she put her glasses back on, she started speaking again. "If I may ask, in hopes of this not seeming as an intrusion on anything personal of course, where are you from exactly?" She asked curiously.
The woman took a moment to think, it was a strange thing to realise, but she had forgotten the name of her home... she spent a few moments thinking, over and over and over again, about her home country's name, after a few minutes of thought, she gave up... she couldn't remember.
"I'm not sure... It'd been so long since I last even thought about my home... I've forgotten it's name, I'm sorry."

The woman of hue rubbed her cheek in embarrassment, but her hand returned to resting apon her legs.
"and you? where are you from?"
"Now now, there's no need to apologize for not remembering something. We all tend to forget at times, after all it's only natural. But if I had to say for myself, then I'm from nowhere in particular, technically." Diana answered. "One could say that I'm a natural born wanderer since a young age. I gathered a variety of books on academic subjects, a few resources for the sake of health and survival, and simply started walking. Traveling. I wouldn't know if it would be safe to say that I'm from everywhere that I've come from or just simply from everywhere I've managed to be. Or perhaps that may be an excuse for my own forgetfulness." She gave a brief chuckle and pushed her glasses up the bridge of her nose gently with her index finger. "Say, would you mind if I treat you to a beverage? Or would you be awaiting a dashing gentleman in particular while you rest?" She added in a joking manner.
the woman gave a small humorous huff to the implication.
"I'm not waiting for anyone. I doubt many of my friends would come looking for me. I'd rather not drink if that is quite alright. but I do have more questions for you... you could say, I'm new to this place, could you show me around? tell me what has happened in the past few years?"

the woman of hue stood up from the bench

"and pardon myself, my name is Colour. nice to meet you."

[===============]

The mother stopped infront of the memory...
'Mara garage and pharmacy'

more memories of her child and that strange woman he had for a wife whizzed through her mind, the many years he spent just being alive and living life as a human should... 200 years and the madness of old is now the norm.

the building from the outside appeared rusted, broken and unused for years, to the mother's knowledge, this was all true. she stood infront of the building for a minute... 2 minutes...
5 minutes...................................­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­..

an hour.

meanwhile, the man inside, peer'd through a crack in the wooden boards used to block the windows, at whom the intruder may be....

a woman stood there... the man knew who she was, 200 years and the woman hadn't changed appearance a bit...

"Mother"
Savia hated nothing more then being immobilized, even partially so. To her hyperactive mind her body was already frustratingly slow, and the disconnect between her mind and body was torturous enough without amplification. Her mind screamed silently, but she bit her tongue and kept quiet. She didn't mind being thought of as the baby, but did everything to avoid being thought of as weak.

Finally through the dark she saw her old friend's face. He showed no sign of age, but in his eyes you could see the toll of two hundred years time. Hers too revealed the years gone by, once full of fire, her gaze had hardened, that fire dimmed. She was furious with him, her stomach filled with rage, but when she saw him she could not help but soften, even smiling. "Shlike. I've been looking for you."
Shlike stared at her for a long moment, scratching his head. Blue hued veins sketched around the corner of his eyes only to go through a progress of disappearing in a crumbling fashion into thin layers of smoke. "Sheesh, I would say why so serious, but that would sorta make me seem like I'm trying to impersonate the joker or somethin'. So instead I'll just ask "what's with the salty face?", eh?" He smirked lazily as the duration of his power kicked, the effect of his power wearing off instantly. "Also, I really want to throw this at someone." He added, referring to the disgusting abomination of a pie that he held. "What are ya looking for me anyways? What brings you out here to my humble abode where I wasn't meant to be found?"

~

Hm...new to this place. I think this would be a proper time to take advantage of the situation. Diana smiled some. "A lot of people I know call me Doc. But I'm Diana, pleased to meet your acquaintance." She said. "I'd be delighted to show you around, but come now, I'm sure you'd be rather thirsty after your journey here. Or would you prefer anything to eat?"

"Ooo, ooooo! Peanut butter! Donuts! Carrots--no--carrot cake with tea!!" Missy blurted through the earpiece from her end as soon as she heard the mentioning of food.
Colour chuckled a little.
she couldn't remember when last she ate or drank something... it'd be around 30,200 years ago.

"No, it is quite alright. I'm not hungry, nor thirsty" She had forgotten what it felt like to be hungry or thirsty... all she needs now, is sleep and warmth.

"though If you'd like to eat, you can and show me around at the same time"

[======================]

The man stood. the mother still wouldn't see her child, the wooden planks covering the windows.

she approached the front door, it creaked open... to reveal what she had been searching for this entire time.

"Quark..."
Savia barely stifled a sigh of relief as she felt movement flood back into her tense body. Usually the redhead enjoyed Shlike's crude humor, but this was one such rare occasion where she wouldn't have it. "Well at least one of us ought to take something seriously, don't you think?" Her voice lowered, softening almost gravely. "What happened two-hundred years ago wasn't a joke, Shlike." she said, fighting off still seemingly fresh memories of the battles they'd fought together, the stories of each scar. "And you know it's happening again." She realized it was the first time she'd allowed herself to say so. "I wanted to find you, before someone else did. I see you spared no thought to me or the others." Savia's voice was charged with a characteristic bitterness, but one that she let convey this didn't affect her. But behind her indifferent facade, the truth of her own words bit her.
"And tell me, Girl Scout, just where the hell is this "everyone else" that you speak of? You must have your cookies out of bunch because last time I remembered, it was you and the rest of those pansies who just up and left so maybe "spared no thought" is an major understatement." Shlike shot back dryly his usual lazy manner of speaking. "Besides, work was work and after kicking those bastards back to their own little pocket space, my work was done. So why should I care about whatever's goin on? That was my problem two hundred years ago for twelve damn years. Meaning, I'm retired with a capital R and a even more capital D. And on top of that, I don't feel like it so anybody else that wants to "find me" can suck it." He said with a shrug, dropping the disgusting pie flat on the ground and kicking it back under his cabin casually while scratching the back of his head. "So, are we done here? Cuz I think I've got like, one last slice of pizza to eat."

~

Diana adjusted her glasses again, her curiosity of the woman that she now knew as Colour only growing. "I suppose I could say that I'm fine as well. I've already eaten a few minutes ago so there's no worries there. But if you change your mind along the way all you have to do is ask." She said, motioning her to follow along. She was going to have to make this quick. It didn't take much for her to know that this woman was far from safe out in the open like she had been. Especially since so far, she met the criteria for the mental checklist that she had constructed to check off certain aspects from what she had studied. But she needed to be sure. "Tell me friend, is their anything in specific that you would like to know?"
Colour followed along... what she'd like to know...
her mind raced with possible questions, many of which she knew couldn't be answered... she'd seen her world end, history was lost, but she was curious about what these new humans had concepts and ideas about on the old humans.

"Old humanity, humans a long time ago, what do you think they were like? what history has been found.. can you tell me anything of the ground we're standing on a few thousand years ago?"

the continents have shifted, so Colour's understand of 'Asia, Africa, North America, South America, Europe, Australia and Antarctica' are no longer valid, she wanted to use the surrounding animals, plants and understandings of the peoples to find out where she was.
((Boop))
(Still here, waitin' on the flaming bird)
(Boop?)
(( Should we continue and just let Firebird catch up? ))
((sure!))
Diana was further intrigued by question that was ask, or more so by the way that it had been worded. And against her best interest, the more scientific part of herself came forth, for she was unable to answer the question in any other way that would insult her intellect. "Compared to a few thousands of years ago, nine thousand three hundred and forty two to be exact, the continents were shifting at what scientific intelligence "believed" to be 2.5 centimeters, or an inch, every year. However, a fact isn't capable of being a belief if it is rendered true, no? No. The geographical features of each continent has gone through drastic changes in environment due to the change in location, allowing the plant and animal life to gradually go enter a stage of adaptation. This is indeed an important factor to include when speaking of "old humanity", or more so the older generations. Humanity back then was lead to be savage and half minded creatures of the earth, killing anything and everything they came into contact with. While that is partially true, evidence have been found that there were people of this planet that were extremely peaceful, only squandering among themselves from time to time. That is, until the most negative influence came about and they were brought into war. Many things have been discovered about the Earth and its inhabitants, but attempting to explain it all would be an entire historical lesson, and with the mere 27 minutes and 8 seconds that we have been speaking, I'd rather not give you an entire lecture." She chuckled, adjusting her glasses and brushing off her clothes. "I could say that homosapiens were failing to evolve from what they were. That is, until we were forced to somewhat do so two hundred years ago when our entire race was at stake. Two hundred years later, the only difference from then are the abilities that we were gifted with. A shame, really. One wouldn't be able to count something as such as an evolution. Back tracking to the subject of continents, it seems that after the planet was invaded, the continents went from drifting apart at an inch every year, to three inches and a half, judging by my own research and experimentation."
Colour took a moment to process all the information she had been given.

if only a mere 9,000 years ago, this amount of change had happened, the history of about 3 times that would be a total enigma. though it sounded as if humanity was still the same. 'old generation' made Colour chuckle, would that classify her as 'ancient generation'

though the 'new humans' and 'ancient humans' weren't so different.

It wasn't surprising for this woman to know about the Unbidden 200 years ago, it was common knowledge for these humans.

"Aye, the second time was just as surprising as the first"

It took Colour a moment to realise she had talked aloud.

"Ah, uhmm... what about Humans further than that? how far back do we know about?"
Diana was puzzled by the first few words that Colour had said and glanced over at her for a moment. Just as surprising as the first...hmm.... Only a few more words later and a small smile graced her lips at the woman's second question. "Now we're getting into some of the more interesting things." But then she paused, remembering what she had been there to do in the first place. She had to admit that this woman was interesting, and it was rather satisfying to have someone ask her questions about different things. She had always had a liking for explaining things, no matter how complicated or simple they were. It made her feel as if she were a teacher, which was ironic since she had never been very fond of how the education system worked. It was always quite boring to her how it operated, which is why she sought to learn the majority of it on her own. And now she had already confirmed that this was one of the people that she had been searching for.

Her attention moved back to the woman. "I would be happy to explain all that I know in further detail, but I would like to propose a question myself. Have you been aware of the potential danger that you are currently in or the price that you have?"
Colour sighed.
"Yes... I'm painfully aware of the constant threat and number on me... I was hoping you'd just be a normal human, but clearly you're not... so, what was your plan? It's clearly not the usual bandit and thief with 'stab first, ask later'... you're smart enough to realise I'm a large threat... but I do have a question for someone like you. besides the bounty on my head, what other possible reason would you have to catch me?"

Colours eyes were already spinning, just in case she needed an emergency ability.
"Hmmm...." Diana tapped her chin as if to pretend to be thinking. However, when she spoke, her tone dropped the enthusiastic impression and instead was infused with a much more mellowed though her interest still remained. "Perhaps the correct question would be why I have no interest in capturing you at all, and I believe that I'd appreciate it more if you remained as free as you are now. As for being a "normal human", normal is just a perspective of standards." She lifted up the bill of her cap just enough for her eyes to be revealed finally. Her oddly enlarged, radiant hazel irises and the dark ring that her pupil had grew into in the center of them shifted their gaze to Colour. "I've been keeping numerous eyes out for any implications of danger within the vicinity to ensure that that happens. My goal was to simply ensure if I had come across the correct individual." She slipped her hands into the pocket after pulling her cap back down some and adjusting her glasses, and then proceeded.

"You're correct in stating that I do have knowledge on your capabilities to some extent, but that would be far from the reason that I wouldn't have attempted to attack already. If I had planned on doing so, I would have made it as quick as possible in order to prevent you from displaying your abilities, which would have had roughly 56% chance of succeeding and a probable 74% chance of me being severely injured in the process if I did had come alone. Even within an area such as so where my ability gives me an edge of an advantage. However, I've introduced myself honestly, and to finally answer your question, I can assure you in full that I am far more interested in who you are as a person rather than some meaningless bounty placed on you by a system who could care less about whether you'd agree with them or not. I have no rationale to attempt to capture you, but numerous to indulge in conversation."
"You're correct, normal is a perspective of standards, and in this generation of humans. you are indeed 'normal'."

Colour thought for a moment. and sighed.
"Well, it's a relief you're not another threat... as for your terms of 'conversation' I can only guess what it could be about. I'm guessing you don't wish to talk out in the open."

Colour's Gyro stopped spinning.

"Well, lead me wherever then. I've got nothing to lose, and alot to gain"
Since this woman had stated she was interested in Colour 'as a person', this woman perhaps knows about how old Colour really is... but how? only the other 5 know how old Colour really is. someone talked?

Colour rubbed her vibrant hair.
"Correct, I would rather not speak in the open due to the fact that it would most likely render as a liability in your case. Pertaining to conversation, it is just as it sounds. Two individuals indulging in the process of exchanging words in order to discover interests, similarities, and compatibility. After all, you were curious about the details of the world, yes?" Diaha said, her hand reaching placing itself on Colour's shoulder to pull her to the side gently for a few children to rush passed them.

"I would be willing to offer a place to take refuge and rest if you'd be willing to accept it. After all, I can assume that since you know of your bounty that you comprehend that remaining out in plain sight without any form of disguise or alternative allies that could lend you assistance at the moment would be deliberately increasing the chances of you being being either harmed, captured, or both. Being outnumbered in heavily populated areas would put you at a disadvantage if you're looking to avoid collateral damage, especially if your ability happens to be a destructive one. I've already concluded that it depends on what group would have come in contact with you first, as well as the other variables included. Fortunately, I seem to have been a few extra steps ahead of them." When she looked turned to look at the woman this time, her eyes had returned their normal dark hazel appearance and a small smile graced her lips.

"I think it maybe necessary to also give a fair warning as well that you may have a fan awaiting you." She added with a small chuckle.
Colour sighed.
"Your overuse of words sure do turn your arguments into lengthy sermons. but none-the-less, I'll agree to your extension of hospitality. It is the wisest choice right now... and a fan? I'd expect Macho or Savia to have fans, but I never knew I had one... kind of makes me nervous. anyway, lead the way"

Colour rubbed her hair again.
Macho? Savia? Hm....the others perhaps?

"Overuse of words?" Diana gave a laid back laugh. "I'll have to apologize for that. I've been indulged in the wonders of books, dictionaries, and hundreds of thousands of various pieces of information my entire life. It has become quite a habit of instinctual preference to speak to another individual as if they have as well. I've found that thorough and precise explanations usually lead to a more promising understanding. As for fans, I'd say it would be reasonable for the saviors of the human race to have people that would look up to them. This one in particular sees you all as models." She tapped the earpiece that had been hidden by the cap that she wore. "Springfoot, how are things on your end?"

"I'm booooored! My peanut butter's gone, and I think I'm starting to get a tummy aaaaache." Missy groaned.

"There has been a slight alteration in our rendezvous.point Head to point B5 and we'll meet there before going home." Diana adjusted her cap while she spoke.

"Finally! So did we find the right person? Did we, DID we? Did...WE?!" Missy's voice was filled with excitement from the other end of their source of communication.

"I've concluded that we have indeed. You'll have to hurry if you believe that you're ready to meet our new acquaintance." Diana told her. "She is liable to be with us for a while, and I'm sure she'd love to meet you. Also, follow procedure and be careful. We're not clear of the situation just yet."

Missy squealed into her earpiece from the other side. "I'm going right now!!"

Diana tapped the earpiece again. "We'd better hurry ourselves. She tends to be rather impatient while driven by excitement." She motioned Colour to follow along as she took a quick step down a narrow path between the buildings.
Colour followed suit.

"depends on who you give the explanations to. I've encountered individuals whom I'd love to have given proper explanations, but their vocabulary wasn't as extensive, I've become used to using more simpler words for a wider range of communicable individuals... 'springfoot' is quite a loud girl, sounds pretty young... are your ears okay?"

Colour could hear 'springfoot' through the earpiece somewhat clearly, very loud.
"Oh yes, my ear canals are quite fine. Believe or not, that is something that brings a bit of joy to my days. I wouldn't exactly classify her a loud, but more so...ebullient with a passion. I suppose you could say we both still have years upon years ahead of us. Both born in March, she like the spring of the youth." Diana chuckled a little. "As for communication, I don't think I've gotten around to being capable of shortening the length of my vocabulary by much. There has never been a situation at hand that required me to do so repeatedly. Perhaps we'll both learn a bit from one another, yes?" She stopped at a corner and peeked around it a little before continuing on. "Judging by your choice of wording earlier, I've concluded that you may have already come in contact with hostile forces, correct?"
Colour sighed the kind of sigh when someone speaks of someone you dislike.

"mm-hmm... several bandits a few moments before you found me on the bench had decided to chase me through a rather narrow alleyway... lucky for me my Gyro was a good spin."

Colour wondered... she couldn't be the only one having trouble with government and bandits... right?
"Hmm...interesting..." Diana found herself speaking her thought aloud, a curtain of silence falling over her for a moment while she made a mental note of the word 'Gyro'. Gyro, something in relations to rotation and or spinning. A good spin? It would render it wise to consider that this could be a reference to her ability, conceivably a weapon. She curled a finger under her chin rumination before her attention readjusted itself on Colour. "Splendid. Things are beginning to become much more...compulsive." She took a sudden and sharp right, entering into narrower path that seemed to lead them towards the street. "This makes for a probability that we're either being watched and or followed to some degree." She spoke, coming to a stop momentarily and giving a small gesture of hand to motion her to come to a stop as well. "Which would inevitably lead to the most logical course of action of keeping our advantage of awareness."

And with that, her irises expanded over the sclera of her eyes, her pupils emptying themselves into a dark defined ring that surrounded hazel. "Ah, it is rather intriguing, the variety of things that the average human eyes are able to miss." She searched through the sidewalks with vigor, looking over faces and other individuals and not bothering to waste what could possibly be limited time. It was always better to take precautions and remain prepared. "Were they dressed in anything worth being notable? Say, any form of symbol that would allow them to not be the typical bandits? Abilities?"

--

(( I'm probably gonna include 9 in one of the next post :D I forgot that I had him as another character xD ))
Colour shook her head.
"Besides the rusted metal and leather they had nothing distinguishing. their abilities weren't very flashy either, maybe a fire type ability and 2 lightning ones."

Colour whispered to herself 'They were just like a stereotypical apocalypse bandit'
""Aaah, the norms." Diana adjusted her glasses and continued on, taking Colour's hand into hers gently in order to get on with their small journey. "What I refer to as the "norms" are basically those with the ordinary class of ability, mostly the ones who hold elemental powers. Though they seem to be common in places, they are all relatively the weaker of the powers so far. They're a tier 1s after all, so I'd expect that you took care of them without much trouble."

She pulled the bill of her cap down as she crossed the street quickly but casually, turning smoothly to continue down the side walk before sliding into another narrow pathway. "Just a little further ahead and we'll arriving at our rendezvous point."
Colour nodded

"Don't underestimate anyone's ability... with sufficient enough experience, even the weakest of powers can become dangerous weapons"

her voice sounded as if she spoke from experience. she wasn't standing up for the bandits, moreso for thier powers alone. thanks to Dr.Mara she had gained a respect for powers, no matter what they are.

the Doc's power of Portals was an amazing example, a non-combative power used with his experience turned it into a terrifying weapon.

"You should know that well enough. I've observed you long enough to know your ability isn't a combat-based ability."
"Oh, my objective wasn't to disgrace the lesser powers of the individuals, but rather assess them. But you have seem to comprehend my point, but misunderstood. That is precisely the reason that they are considered a less effective tier due to their lack of experience. However, that are numerous other variables that have significant pieces to that particular puzzle as well. Not only do they lack experience, but also the ability to educate themselves on inculcating their power as well." Diana explained, adjusting her glasses once more as she pulled Colour along. "And that, is what differentiates my own peculiar ability further from the typical users. There are pair distinct attributes that lies within my power as a whole. Simply put, there's more to it than the eye alone can perceive."
Colour dragged along, she thought for a moment.
"I have a question for you. how Old do you believe I am?"

[==============================]

The woman stood and waited patiently, for the crying duo embraced in a hug in front of her were ones not to be disturbed. they hadn't seen one another for literally hundreds of years.
(boop)
(( Sorry for the wait, had to do a bit of relocating :P ))

"Ah, an interesting question indeed." A small delightful smile crossed Diana's lips. "At the moment, I have little information pertaining to your overall history. Physically, you appear to be either my companion's age or a between my companion and I's age. Possibly a single year under mine. However, being that two hundred years prior to now, you fought a war, which would which is enough for me to assume with 100% clarity that you're undoubtedly older than I. The fact that you are interested in how much the world has changed is what has intrigued me the most. Before I had made the assumption that you were perhaps around the same chronological age as the others. If anything, you could be thousands of years older than they are. However, as they say, it isn't polite to ask of a woman's age." She joked dryly with lazy laugh.
Colour scratched her hair....
she wasn't one to track her own age, but she should be almost 30,300... almost.

"Certainly sharp... what do you know of the others? the Doc, Aoe, Macho, Sav and Shlike?
powers? age? names and families? how much of us does the public, and the not-so-public even know?
"

Since bandits and some government came after Colour before, it's clear they know what she looks like atleast.
Diana paused for a moment before answering. "The information pertaining to the other Heroes differentiates when it comes to me as an individual and the they, the public and not so public. Depending on the area, some of the public only will recognize you by name and partially by physical appearance being that the bounty posters haven't been rendered completely, nor have they spread far enough for the residence of this vicinity to have in-depth knowledge on all of you. You could define this as a limited safe haven for now as long as you remain isolated from the more open areas. However, when it comes to the likes of the not-so-public, otherwise known as the government, they have a bit more leverage information wise. For instance, they have been constructing groups of individuals specifically for the sole purpose of combating you and the others to bring you in by force if necessary. Which means that they may have a amount of knowledge of what your powers may be to an extent. Of course they have knowledge of your names and ages, they're the government after all. I suppose that I could imply that I am a few leaps ahead at the moment."

~

There was a heavy thud from the roof in which the car had been being repaired in, and with the seconds following afterwards, there were gunshots. And then another one before the ground trembled with a violent jerk from an unknown force, the sound of an explosion setting off adding into the blend. In the very next instant, the ceiling collapsed as something, or rather someone crashed through it plummeted directly into the roof of the car with enough force to cause it to cave into the seats. Debris followed suit, specs of dust coming in small shrouds.
Colour sighed...
"So, they've got special teams for us huh... I wonder how they'd deal with Shlike... knowing the Doc, he'd willingly go" she spoke with an irritated tone at Dr.Mara's willingness.

~

Aoe reacted to the sudden events quickly, moving closer to the Duo.
the Woman and her child quickly let ago of their embrace, out of a portal a rifle of unbidden technology fell out, the man grabbed the rifle, and surrounded the group with portals. the mother wasn't able to assist in this tiny space.
"Which brings us back to the subject of individuals learning how to hone their ability. The government's canines aren't merely special teams. No no, they are the ones with the more than average and sophisticated means of gaining knowledge of how to operate their powers as efficiently as possible." Diana explained.
"If this were to be a game simulation, they would be considered the professionals. But that is something meant for a completely different discussion all together."

~

Silence stretched within the vicinity as seconds of time passed until a small portion from where the hole had been made in the ceiling fell and hit the ground with a light thud. Shattered glass from the impact was scattered over the hood of the car and across the floor a few feet away. As the shrouds of debris clouded away from the vehicle, the caved in roof groaned. Now the figure of whatever had landed could be seen, and it was indeed a person, their arm drooping over the side of the right front window. Below, what seemed to be a blade of some sort, except that it had no guard or noticeable sharp point. The individual wore a all too familiar blue and dull silver helmet that covered their entire head, concealing their identity despite the large surface crack that had been made across the front of it. A crimson substance oozed from what appeared to be deep puncture wound in torso, the blue jacket and fabric of the dark grey pants scuffed and worn. But the person didn't move at all, almost as if they were either dead or unconscious.
Colour wasn't sure what to think. a group specially made to fight off herself... her power wasn't a very strong one, but it certainly had variety. the Green colour especially.

"How far till 'B5'?"

~

The mother noticed the harmed individual, but stayed put. the man took a step backwards, the woman followed the man.

the man was one of three things. dead, unconscious, or faking it. and that wasn't the only concern, this man hadn't been just dropped into the roof... he had been smashed.

then, the man recognised the person's helmet.
"Mach?"
the woman took a little longer to recognise the man, neither one's memory was very good afterall.
the mother still stayed put... "I was followed...?"

~

(I've decided to create a little 'spy' for the Government)

[Faction] Government

[Name] NeCO.GAD or just Gad

[Age] 38

[Gender] Female

[Power/Mutation] Meld

the power of 'Meld' is a kind of chameleon cloaking and fusing of environment.
Gad can take on the properties of her environment, and much like a 'ghost' she can move through objects, essentially she 'melts' into the object and can move around in it freely.

but, she can also adopt the properties of its material whilst outside of it. for example: she can adopt the property of water, becoming a kind of slime-girl.

so, to sum it up.
1: Can move in and through (like a ghost) objects and environments
2: Camoflauge like a Chameleon
3: Can adopt the properties of materials.

there is a drawback.

she takes on the weaknesses of the material. water to fire and electricity, rubber to heat, ect.
she cannot take the properties of energy, or a Gas.

[Biography]

NeCO - GAD or just 'Gad' is a government spy, hired to simply follow and observe key or high-value targets.

originally born with the name █████ ██████ she was born and raised in a normal family for this kind of society. parents were hard-working civilians with 2 power owning children.

her brother didn't like his power of explosions, it always brought harm to others, though his sister at the time thought her power was to turn to metal, so she would just adopt the material of Steel.

growing up she wanted to surpass her parents in the workforce, so at a young age she signed up for extensive military training, after grueling, inhumane conditions she learned through trail, error and the battlefield of her own power, it's limitations were not at 'adopting' matter, but at 'becoming' matter.

after turning 26, she was offered to join NeCO, a specialised task force used only in cases of global extremities, and though she wasn't tasked as a main soldier, she is still very battle-capable.

[Extra]

that stick she has isn't primarily a weapon, though it is used as such.

her arm (middle of upper arm and below) and feet (just under the Knee and below) are indeed robotic, made from Unbidden tech and material, though she can adopt the properties of the Unbidden material, she can't do it for long, since it is almost toxic due to the Dimensional Energy.

her codename is GAD, though for informal use she is still called Gad, since at her own request and saftey, her original name was wiped off records.

Colour wasn't sure what to think. a group specially made to fight off herself... her power wasn't a v