one tree hill Brooke and Peyton "fight"

mtoll4 posted on Jan 17, 2008 at 08:43PM
Listen guys, I am so sick of all the fighting about Brooke and Peyton.. Can`t people just have their own opinion, and it`s no need to start beeing bitchy to other fanpop users just because you don`t agree on things.

I`m a Brooke fan, but I`m a Peyton fan to, I love them both, when it comes to Lucas, I don`t like Leyton or Brucas anymore.. And that is MY opinion, let me have it, and then you can have yours!!

And it really bothers me when someone for example love Brooke, and then starts haiting Peyton for everything, it`s ok that you don`t like Peyton, but you don`t have to blaim her for everything, just beacuse you don`t like her.
But ofcourse if you really do hate her for everything, be my guest, but don`t be bitchy to others users..

People have the right to have their own opinions..

Btw, Breyton for ever :D <3
last edited on Jan 17, 2008 at 09:11PM

one tree hill 6 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu dermer4ever said…
I Totally6 agree with you. Just because we don't have the same views when it comes to couples and characters does not mean you should be bitchy to the other fans in this spot. Also it does not give you the right to call them names that is just rude.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu mtoll4 said…
Good you agree ;)
I hope some people who reads this is thinking about what they have said and done :P
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ClaireB58 said…
Hey, I agree, I've made this point before, I hope yours makes a diff! lol!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu mtoll4 said…
Good:D
It doesn`t look like it does:P
LOL!!! well well ;)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu NoLeafClover said…
well said!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu georgiapeach91 said…
I completely agree!! Hopefully all the hate between Brucas and Leyton, and Peyton and Brooke will go away, although that might be a long shot.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu